• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Drug cartel feud: 19 bodies found hanging from a bridge or hacked up in Mexico

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Beating the competition...

Mark Stevenson , Associated Press
Published 5:05 p.m. ET Aug. 8, 2019

MEXICO CITY – Mexican police found nine bodies hanging from an overpass Thursday alongside a drug cartel banner threatening rivals, and seven more corpses hacked up and dumped by the road nearby. Just down the road were three more bodies, for a total of 19.

The killing spree reported by prosecutors in the western state of Michoacan marked a return to the grisly massacres carried out by drug cartels at the height of Mexico’s 2006-2012 drug war, when piles of bodies were dumped on roadways as a message to authorities and rival gangs.

Two of the bodies hung by ropes from the overpass by their necks, half naked, were women, as was one of the dismembered bodies found in the city of Uruapan, Michoacan Attorney General Adrián López Solís said at a news conference.

The victims had been shot to death. Some were hung with their hands bound, some with their pants pulled down.

more at link

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

MEXICO CITY – Mexican police found nine bodies hanging from an overpass Thursday alongside a drug cartel banner threatening rivals, and seven more corpses hacked up and dumped by the road nearby. Just down the road were three more bodies, for a total of 19.

The killing spree reported by prosecutors in the western state of Michoacan marked a return to the grisly massacres carried out by drug cartels at the height of Mexico’s 2006-2012 drug war, when piles of bodies were dumped on roadways as a message to authorities and rival gangs.

Two of the bodies hung by ropes from the overpass by their necks, half naked, were women, as was one of the dismembered bodies found in the city of Uruapan, Michoacan Attorney General Adrián López Solís said at a news conference.

The victims had been shot to death. Some were hung with their hands bound, some with their pants pulled down.

more at link
This is what we need to consider when we think about our DC politicians!

Errrrr...ahhhh...I mean, surely they realize how dangerous the Mexican cartels are! I would never wish harm to a little hair on the head of any of them!!!

Last edited:

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Drug dealers delivering the Death Penalty to other drug dealers, keep your ass out of Mexico gringo...

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

more at link
Mexican Wind Chimes

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I read a story a while back, a bus of 'immigrants' was heading north through Mexico and it was stopped by a group of armed men who took about 25 or so men off of the bus, loaded them into trucks and vanished down the road

No harm was done to anyone, just a kidnapping

I wondered where they would take them, etc...new lives as a cartel member is where I ended up at...new meat

These guys swinging in the wind with body parts missing...I've never seen a follow-up as to who any of them are and i'll just leave it at this:
I'd suppose some of those kidnapped men, and I'll also suppose kidnapping for new recruits happens all the time in Mexico, just couldn't make the cut and were then used to decorate the local bridge...the cartels can send multiple messages that way

Local towns folks are scared shitless while the world believes it's just the cartels killing each other

just my 2¢