• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Durham: Clinton allies spied on the Executive Office of the President

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 244484
https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1492941012511215618

Sussmann’s) Congressional testimony..was knowingly + intentionally misleading..defendant billed work..to Clinton Campaign” + deceptive statements to media NOTE: Durham appears to further lay foundation for more charges/broader conspiracy via @RobLegare

Catherine Herridge is awesome. One of the few true investigative journalists still out there. She deserves a Nobel Prize.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
No doubt Bull Durham is getting paid by the hour. Probably north of $1,000 per.
Yep, and what ever happened to this clown?

1644863173171.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Proven? Proven where? How has it been proven in any court of law? This appears to me to be nothing more than propaganda gibberish!!

I wish they would either put up or shut up!!

1644868381121.png

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
If anyone is ever prosecuted you can be sure Hunter will be right there brokering the deal for their pardon. The big guy will sign anything for the right amount of money deposited into one of his or his families trusts.

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone is ever prosecuted you can be sure Hunter will be right there brokering the deal for their pardon. The big guy will sign anything for the right amount of money deposited into one of his or his families trusts.

I'll take that further. The Big Guy will sign anything and everything anybody puts in front of him.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
at best, they will scapegoat some schmuck -- letting the other hundred criminal communists walk away with no harm

obama, biden, their (handlers), etc all skate

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
at best, they will scapegoat some schmuck -- letting the other hundred criminal communists walk away with no harm

that's after the alternative nooz all talk about it and internet celebrities produce endless videos on the topic for the next 6-8 months first

They gotta get those clicks...(Don't forget to subscribe to their channels...cha ching! )

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
We've waited over a year to fix the election and we're still talking about it
We've been waiting on Durham for over 3 years and we're still talking about it
We've waited over two years, until 10's of millions of people were poisoned by their own government and healthcare providers to begin to understand that the pandemic/vaxx was a hoax...and we're still talking about it and still people are taking the poison.

I'm tired of people telling me to be patient. I'm tired of being called a non believer by people looking down their noses at me because I'm not drinking the koolaid! I'm not at all satisfied with talk and endless internet articles.

I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. I don't give a crap about hearing what might be going on in the background. That ship has sailed. Until we see the actual events unfolding before our eyes this Durham crap is still all just fluff and fodder to me
This.

Is.

A.

World.

War.

I am appalled that so many people need to have the entire human race REARRANGED basically into something else by the time their fave TV program comes on.

Think about it, willya? There are now -- very clearly -- two hugely different paths for the entire human race to choose from.

1. Absolute rule by the Cabal. <-- Read the ending of 1984. You want to go there? Once there... it is over.

2. Destruction of the Cabal <-- and ALL that means. Major, revolutionary, seminal, world-wide changes.

TFB if it takes years. This is the most important time in human history. Right fucking now. And you want it before "Friends" comes on.

Last edited:

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

You can cry for justice but if you have watched what is going on especially the past 2 years you have to conclude that they whoever they are will continue to do whatever the f they want in your face and get away with it. In what sane world could 2 absolute effin morons sit in the WH? Chauncey Gardner laughs at Biden.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You can cry for justice but if you have watched what is going on especially the past 2 years you have to conclude that they whoever they are will continue to do whatever the f they want in your face and get away with it. In what sane world could 2 absolute effin morons sit in the WH? Chauncey Gardner laughs at Biden.

nothing changes until they fear we the people. right now fear level is at zero

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Until the cops and military switch sides it will continue.
That will never happen. Cops have their pensions to worry about. The military is a major part of the deep state. No way they are switching sides either.
The solution lies within we the people. Always has and will until they come for the guns and we give them up. It is the one and only solution. To think that anything else is possible is a fantasy.
Investigations wont do it. How many years into this one are we and how many millions spent and we have 1 arrest?

Unca I appreciate your passion and agree that this is a very important time in human history. I dont think anyone is wanting things done before the 5 o clock news hour but after 3 years and basically nothing being done it's rather frustrating. The patience is wearing thin and the something will happen someday mantra is just worn out.
The evidence is, and has been clear since Trump took office. His incompetence led to 4 years of nothing being done about anything. The DOJ and FBI are nothing more than hitmen for the left. If your on the right and get out of line you can expect a probe shoved so far up your ass they be able to tell you what your great grampa had for dinner 90 years ago.
A lot of this stuff is going on 5 years old now. Not sure on the statute of limitations on some of these crimes or if there even is 1. The Clintons are so corrupt they should have been taken down long ago. Trump gave em a pass and said they are basically good people. As soon as he said he wasn't going after Hillary and said the above you knew he was compromised. 1/2 of this country wanted to see them rot in prison and Trump gives em a pass? That was a defining moment for Trump and for this country. More than anything the politicians in DC needed a wake up call and the deep state won. If Trump couldn't get anything done as the most powerful person the world than Durham doesn't stand a chance in hell.
And that leads us back to the main point where we the people are the only solution.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That will never happen. Cops have their pensions to worry about. The military is a major part of the deep state. No way they are switching sides either.
The solution lies within we the people. Always has and will until they come for the guns and we give them up. It is the one and only solution. To think that anything else is possible is a fantasy.
Investigations wont do it. How many years into this one are we and how many millions spent and we have 1 arrest?

Unca I appreciate your passion and agree that this is a very important time in human history. I dont think anyone is wanting things done before the 5 o clock news hour but after 3 years and basically nothing being done it's rather frustrating. The patience is wearing thin and the something will happen someday mantra is just worn out.
The evidence is, and has been clear since Trump took office. His incompetence led to 4 years of nothing being done about anything. The DOJ and FBI are nothing more than hitmen for the left. If your on the right and get out of line you can expect a probe shoved so far up your ass they be able to tell you what your great grampa had for dinner 90 years ago.
A lot of this stuff is going on 5 years old now. Not sure on the statute of limitations on some of these crimes or if there even is 1. The Clintons are so corrupt they should have been taken down long ago. Trump gave em a pass and said they are basically good people. As soon as he said he wasn't going after Hillary and said the above you knew he was compromised. 1/2 of this country wanted to see them rot in prison and Trump gives em a pass? That was a defining moment for Trump and for this country. More than anything the politicians in DC needed a wake up call and the deep state won. If Trump couldn't get anything done as the most powerful person the world than Durham doesn't stand a chance in hell.
And that leads us back to the main point where we the people are the only solution.
Yep!!!! Only one thing you said I don't agree with...I don't think Trump is/was incompetent. Frankly, I don't know what he is/was. He's an enigma, which is why I voted for him in the first place. He wasn't a politician. We got for years of grief from the treasonous Congress because of Trump being in that position. Was it worth it? Will any value come from it? I have no idea. As I've been saying some some time now...I have no expectations.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
His incompetence led to 4 years of nothing being done about anything.
LOL right out of the leftist MSM playbook.

The ONLY reason we know about anything is because of Trump being IN office.

This thread for example...? The pedophile and human trafficking thread? The Vaccines have started thread - with all its medical research? Have you looked at the Devolution series by Patel Patriot?

Had he not been asked to run and his winning (I think by the military intervention) the election we would be in the middle of WW3 and non the wiser. Wandering from camp to camp looking for food.

We'd be starving because that's what war rationing does. The nation might have a few nuclear hits in major cities. The virus would have been rolled out (with no known cures) to add to the mayhem. It would be Mad Max across the fruited plains.

The point is... the naysayers haven't a clue what Trump did while in office.

TruthSocial is going to be a game changer.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 8.36.40 AM.png

and if you followed Q you too would have known!

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
View attachment 244755

and if you followed Q you too would have known!
We've all known. What we're trying to understand is when, sweet Jesus, when will anything ever be done about it?

To the "what are you doing to support the cause?' crowd that lurks here...
If you're all waiting for me to get my wrinkled old ass up off the chair and park my pickup in front of the Capital building in DC you're going to have a long wait. I alone can't accomplish anything. Only WE THE PEOPLE can! Right now The People seem to me to be more interested in sportsball than they are in restoring the Republic. Hell, ta huge majority of them don't even know what a republic is. They still think America is a democracy. They don't know the difference! If and when the local people where I live feel the need to gather in protest and defiance, I'll be there among them.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
To summarize my take on the naysayer's perspective:

"I have not yet seen all of the results that will personally satisfy me, therefore I can state with absolute certainty that nothing is happening."

It's really quite boring, but maybe that's just me.....

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
We've all known. What we're trying to understand is when, sweet Jesus, when will anything ever be done about it?

If you're all waiting for me to get my wrinkled old ass up off the chair and park my pickup in front of the Capital building in DC you're going to have a long wait. I alone can't accomplish anything. Only WE THE PEOPLE can! Right now The People seem to me to be more interested in sportsball than they are in restoring the Republic. Hell, ta huge majority of them don't even know what a republic is. They still think America is a democracy. They don't know the difference! If and when the local people where I live feel the need to gather in protest and defiance, I'll be there among them.
We may have to just take some satisfaction knowing that they know they are being called out. I don't hold my breath for anything but if something happens, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
We may have to just take some satisfaction knowing that they know they are being called out. I don't hold my breath for anything but if something happens, I'll be pleasantly surprised.
Yeah, pretty much this Crensh. I do take satisfaction that we got Trump in there and he pissed in their Cheerios for 4 years. If something meaning full, something we can all point to in amazement, then that will be something to get excited about. In some circles, taking a wait and see attitude rather than jumping on a bandwagon is a deplorable act. There's not much I can do about that

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
LOL right out of the leftist MSM playbook.

The ONLY reason we know about anything is because of Trump being IN office.

This thread for example...? The pedophile and human trafficking thread? The Vaccines have started thread - with all its medical research? Have you looked at the Devolution series by Patel Patriot?

Had he not been asked to run and his winning (I think by the military intervention) the election we would be in the middle of WW3 and non the wiser. Wandering from camp to camp looking for food.

We'd be starving because that's what war rationing does. The nation might have a few nuclear hits in major cities. The virus would have been rolled out (with no known cures) to add to the mayhem. It would be Mad Max across the fruited plains.

The point is... the naysayers haven't a clue what Trump did while in office.

TruthSocial is going to be a game changer.

Or an echo chamber for Boomer Conservatives.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Bad news, spurts fans.......

you aren't going to vote your way out of this

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 9.09.03 AM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

It's habbening right before our eyes.

Get your wrinkled old ass up off that chair and do something!

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's habbening right before our eyes.

Get your wrinkled old ass up off that chair and do something!
I do plenty here my man. Stop telling me what to do. You sound like a leftist Democrat!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I do plenty here my man. Stop telling me what to do. You sound like a leftist Democrat!
Yeah, complaining all the time that nothing is being done is NOT doing something... :tired: