• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Durham: Clinton allies spied on the Executive Office of the President

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yeah, complaining all the time that nothing is being done is NOT doing something... :tired:
When is the last post where I said 'nothing is being done'?

I'll wait

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
We got for years of grief from the treasonous Congress because of Trump being in that position. Was it worth it? Will any value come from it?
It was worth it to me and I got value out of it.

Ymmv

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

RJ220215.jpg

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Mr Johnson, you are a US Senator sir. Your crew in DC allowed Oblowme to remove the shackles from the liberal press in 2012 and allowed them to be the propaganda machines they are today. What have you, as a US Senator, done to fix that? Is a twitter post the best you and your hoard in DC can do?

Do something about it or resign and let someone else have at it!
Your appeal would mean more if you actually wrote a letter to Mr. Johnson instead of posting your complaint on this forum.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Your appeal would mean more if you actually wrote a letter to Mr. Johnson instead of posting your complaint on this forum.
I post here because this is a discussion forum and that's what you do when participating in discussion forums.

Regarding the matter of writing a letter...
It's my true belief that any appeal I make to a politician, no matter the method falls on deaf ears and would be ignored or addressed with a token response (ask me how I know). You speak to me like I just fell off the turnip truck. I've done all that crap in the past over and over and have realized politicians work for themselves, not the people. I chose to stop kidding myself.

YMMV and I don't suggest anyone here think the way I do. That would make me a Democrat! :thumbs down:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
When does a bird sing...?

Durham probe has 'accelerated,' with more people 'cooperating,' coming before grand jury​

Durham has run his investigation 'very professionally,' source tells Fox News Digital​

FIRST ON FOX: Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation has "accelerated," and more people are "cooperating" and coming before the federal grand jury than has previously been reported, a source familiar with the probe told Fox News.

The source told Fox News Monday that Durham has run his investigation "very professionally," and, unlike Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, his activities, and witness information and cooperation status are rarely, if ever, leaked.

"Durham does this right and keeps it a secret," the source said, adding that there has been "much more activity" in Durham’s investigation "than has been visible to the public."

The closest look Durham has given with regard to grand jury witnesses came in a federal court filing last month, outlining materials that had been provided by the special counsel’s office to defense attorneys for former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann.

Sussmann has been charged with making a false statement to a federal agent. Sussmann has pleaded not guilty.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
We've all known. What we're trying to understand is when, sweet Jesus, when will anything ever be done about it?

To the "what are you doing to support the cause?' crowd that lurks here...
If you're all waiting for me to get my wrinkled old ass up off the chair and park my pickup in front of the Capital building in DC you're going to have a long wait. I alone can't accomplish anything. Only WE THE PEOPLE can! Right now The People seem to me to be more interested in sportsball than they are in restoring the Republic. Hell, ta huge majority of them don't even know what a republic is. They still think America is a democracy. They don't know the difference! If and when the local people where I live feel the need to gather in protest and defiance, I'll be there among them.

I'll wait

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
touche', you got me. What I should have said is "when is all this great news going to lead to some change in who continues to be allowed to walk free among us?"

Great news is GREAT, but it doesn't seem to be helping things here on the ground. The richer are getting richer and the people are getting pounded!

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I post here because this is a discussion forum and that's what you do when participating in discussion forums.

But you were talking to the Senator. I'm pretty sure Senator Johnson doesn't read this forum so you have been in a discussion with yourself.

SenJ.jpg

But never mind. Carry on.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

EXCLUSIVE - Clinton cornered: Hillary refuses to answer questions AGAIN about Durham revelation that she paid to spy on Trump campaign after arriving at daughter Chelsea's NYC home and going to a restaurant with a film crew​

• Hillary Clinton is the keynote speaker at Thursday's New York state Democratic Convention
  • DailyMail.com obtained exclusive pictures and video of the former first lady and secretary of state arriving at her daughter's New York City apartment on Tuesday
  • National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan is being accused of a conflict of interest and called on to step down after the latest Durham probe filing
  • On Friday Durham alleged that Hillary Clinton's campaign paid a tech firm to infiltrate Trump Tower and later White House servers to make Trump-Russia link
  • Sullivan, who at the time was on Clinton's team, released a statement in Oct 2016 reacting to a supposed link between Trump and a Russian bank
  • Republican lawmakers are raising concerns about him now having a significant role in US foreign policy amid Russia's escalating crisis with Ukraine
  • Sources told Fox News in November that Sullivan is the 'foreign policy adviser' in former Clinton lawyer Michael Sussman's indictment
  • There is no indication that Sullivan is a target of John Durham's investigation
Hillary Clinton refused to answer questions about allegations that her allies spied on the Trump campaign as the controversy continued to engulf her Tuesday.

Clinton continued to stonewall questions later the same day as she and Chelsea emerged from a Filipino restaurant in Queens after approximately three hours during which they appeared to be filming.

Head down and blanking all enquiries mother and daughter headed back into the city flanked by their Secret Service detail.

Exclusive pictures and video obtained by DailyMail.com show a stoney faced Clinton silently waving away repeated questions of whether she spied on Donald Trump.

She refused to say when or if she planned to comment. Clinton was arriving at her daughter Chelsea’s Manhattan apartment mid morning.

Wearing a blue coat and black pants, she looked strained behind her black face mask as she stoically ran the gauntlet of questions.

The former first lady and secretary of state is slated as the keynote speaker at Thursday's New York state Democratic convention.

A short while later, a considerably more dolled-up Clinton was seen heading out to lunch with her daughter at Kusina Pinoy Bistro in Woodside, New York in the borough of Queens. A film crew was seen setting up inside the restaurant.

Chelsea also looked dressed up for the occasion in a long black puffer jacket, with a blood orange skirt peeking out underneath and black heels.

Clinton continued to stonewall questions later Tuesday as she and Chelsea emerged from a Filipino restaurant in Queens after approximately three hours during which they appeared to be filming.

Head down and blanking all enquiries mother and daughter headed back into the city flanked by their Secret Service detail.

It comes after a Friday court filing by Special Counsel John Durham which alleged Clinton's 2016 campaign paid a tech firm to infiltrate Trump Tower servers and later White House servers in a bid to establish a link between Trump and Russia.

Republicans are also calling for increased scrutiny on President Joe Biden's National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan after the longtime Democratic operative's links to Special Counsel John Durham's investigation were revived in the wake of a bombshell new court filing.

Sullivan had been a top foreign policy adviser to Clinton's campaign.

Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 2.50.52 PM.png

Clinton waved off questions about the bombshell filing as she headed to her daughter Chelsea's home

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
from the every f===ing time file --- the 'tech executive' that is key member of the hacking traitors

Rodney Joffe​

Joffe was born in South Africa to a Jewish family.[3] He has been involved in information technology since 1973, when he trained as a systems analyst and programmer in the pensions actuarial group of the Old Mutual Life Insurance Company in Cape Town.[4]

Career​

Joffe is credited with creating Genuity (Internet company), the world's first commercial Internet hosting company, as well as UltraDNS, the world's first outsourced, cloud-based DNS company. He is now a fellow at Neustar.[5]

Lawsuit​

In 1988, Joffe's Clinton, Iowa-based firm, Merchandisers Warehouse Inc., was sued by the Attorney General of Iowa for its alleged involvement in a scheme to sell cheap mail-order grandfather clocks at inflated prices to consumers in Iowa. The firm, as well as its Beverly Hills-based parent corporation, Prize Redemption Warehouse, in a settlement agreed to refund $800,000 to more than 10,000 Iowan consumers.[6][7][8][9]

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I'll wait

With all due respect sir...

Throw this article on the pile with all the fake election data being put out there.

There doesn't seem to be any end to the talk,...so much evidence, but no foreseeable beginning to the action. I don't think there's an entity to bring any action as the courts, the legislature and the executive have all been corrupted.

What I see here is stalling. I fear we wait for a cavalry that's never going to come.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Go on...

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
View attachment 244755

and if you followed Q you too would have known!
c mon man. You didn't need to follow leftist hoax site to know what was going on. This news was blasted all over the internet as well as fox news.
As to your meme. Yes they all knew and anyone on the right also knew. Maybe even a small percentage on the left but they didnt care they were just told to hate trump.
You think Trump knew? Of course he did. Yet even knowing what he knew, what did he do? Added 80 billion to the Spy agencies arsenal. Thats an 80 billion dollar raise not total. Thats just for spy agencies. The same agencies that blocked his every move and made up tons of shit on him and he turns around and makes them even more powerful via more funding. In contrast Russias total military budget is about 100 billion. Something is very wrong with this picture.

Trump knew the last election would be stolen. What did he do about it? Nada. Why not?
You think something is happening behind the scenes and one guy doing some investigation is going to take down the entire deep state? After 4 years of failed Q crap it's amazing to me to see the same people pushing that shit doubling down like it's some sort of bible. The only importance the Q stuff really has is to people who invested in it. You have so many thousands of hours in it that you could never give in and admit it was all a waste of time. I get it.
I do also find it ironic that you bring up the pedophile shit when the very site that all the Q info is on was notorious for posting pedophile shit.

Have you also noticed that most of the longest running threads on here all lead to pretty much the same thing. Dead ends. Nothing ever comes from any of it. From Q to the elections to this one. All of them a great place to chat about whats going on and thats why I am here but if your expecting something meaningful to happen, well, you just got fooled again. Durham can line up a gazillion indictments but the prosecutors and courts still have to act upon them.

Is this bigger than watergate? Most definitely is but how many of those key players from your meme have been arrested? 10 years from now we can come back to this and I can ask the same question and the answer will be the same. How do I know this?
Since Fox is the only one carrying the story I think it's pretty obvious that the DS has infiltrated the rest of them. Probably fox as well but it's thrown out there on fox by the DS so they can appear to be whack jobs by the rest of the left who watch every other channel. It lowers the credibility of fox and the rest can say "see, nothing has happened and surely if there was some grand conspiracy something would have happened" It also lowers their credibility when nothing happens because the viewers at fox tire of endless bombshells that never go anywhere.
How many times did Hannity say he had a credible source that tells him arrests are immanent?

One last tidbit for you all. All them internet people you follow on you tube that are giving you the truth? All lies. The truth is censored and removed. The lies are allowed to stay.
You really need to start looking at the bigger picture CIA playbook type shit.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Trump knew the last election would be stolen. What did he do about it? Nada. Why not?
If he would have stopped the steal... what crime would have been committed?

None.

He caught them all.

Now we wait for the wheels of justice, or if you prefer 'Trust the plan'?

'The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine.'

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-02-15 at 6.51.40 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Blueprint on Telegram

For those just now tuning in to the main event, here is a solid recap:

Hillary Clinton and allies spied on Trump transition team and White House:

Special Counsel Durham indictments:

1. Kevin Cliensmith (thread)

2. Igor Danchenko

3. Michael Sussman

Mark Elias has given grand jury testimony:

Supplimental:

The criminal investigation of Sussmann is ongoing.

Durham and his team have secured grand jury testimony from:

Former Perkins Coie partner, and DNC/Hillary Clinton lawyer Marc Elias.

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker

Current CIA employees

Durham and his team have completed interviews of the following individuals:

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker

More than 24 other current and former FBI employees.

Current and former employees of the CIA and DARPA.

12 Employees of the “internet companies” referenced in the Sussmann indictment.

The former chairman of DNC/Clinton law firm Perkins Coie.

A former employee of the Clinton campaign.

Current and former employees of Georgia Tech (involved in the Alfa Hoax).

An employee of “Tech Executive-1” – aka Rodney Joffe, a Sussmann client who assisted with the Alfa Bank hoax.

Still, there is more. Durham has obtained records/documents from:

The Hillary Clinton Campaign

Perkins Coie

Hillary for America

Fusion GPS

A PR Firm that advised Perkins Coie regarding public statements about Sussmann’s meeting with James Baker.

Phone logs for numerous current and former FBI employees.

“a classified memorandum and related reports of interviews pertaining to a criminal investigation previously conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice regarding a potential leak of classified information”

He also has secured nearly 400 e-mails between the FBI and Perkins Coie from January 2016 through June 2017."

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
touche', you got me. What I should have said is "when is all this great news going to lead to some change in who continues to be allowed to walk free among us?"

Great news is GREAT, but it doesn't seem to be helping things here on the ground. The richer are getting richer and the people are getting pounded!
Sun Tzu, in “The art of War”; “Never interrupt the enemy when they’re doing things badly”.
At this rate, the Democrat party will implode without so much as a parking ticket from Durham.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
By "Executive Office of the President", don't they mean Obama's executive office of the president? This was prior to Trump being inaugurated. So was Hillary spying on Obama?

Is any crime is alleged in the new filing? The new filing says nothing about spying or infiltrating. Even if they did allege a crime, the statute of limitations has passed. Why did Durham wait til a month or two after statute of limitations had passed to release his 'bombshell'?

Sussman looks to be in trouble for lying to the FBI, but other than that, this looks like just more hype and politics as usual.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That will never happen. Cops have their pensions to worry about. The military is a major part of the deep state. No way they are switching sides either.
The solution lies within we the people. Always has and will until they come for the guns and we give them up. It is the one and only solution. To think that anything else is possible is a fantasy.
Investigations wont do it. How many years into this one are we and how many millions spent and we have 1 arrest?

Unca I appreciate your passion and agree that this is a very important time in human history. I dont think anyone is wanting things done before the 5 o clock news hour but after 3 years and basically nothing being done it's rather frustrating. The patience is wearing thin and the something will happen someday mantra is just worn out.
The evidence is, and has been clear since Trump took office. His incompetence led to 4 years of nothing being done about anything. The DOJ and FBI are nothing more than hitmen for the left. If your on the right and get out of line you can expect a probe shoved so far up your ass they be able to tell you what your great grampa had for dinner 90 years ago.
A lot of this stuff is going on 5 years old now. Not sure on the statute of limitations on some of these crimes or if there even is 1. The Clintons are so corrupt they should have been taken down long ago. Trump gave em a pass and said they are basically good people. As soon as he said he wasn't going after Hillary and said the above you knew he was compromised. 1/2 of this country wanted to see them rot in prison and Trump gives em a pass? That was a defining moment for Trump and for this country. More than anything the politicians in DC needed a wake up call and the deep state won. If Trump couldn't get anything done as the most powerful person the world than Durham doesn't stand a chance in hell.
And that leads us back to the main point where we the people are the only solution.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Sun Tzu, in “The art of War”; “Never interrupt the enemy when they’re doing things badly”.
At this rate, the Democrat party will implode without so much as a parking ticket from Durham.
I'm amazed at how many people actually are waking up...

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah I should be out working on a 510 4x4 hoe right now BUT....but the animules

Well the animals need to be not doing what they do.
I'm like wtf? over