• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Durham: Clinton allies spied on the Executive Office of the President

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1645056352890.png

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From Telegram
[Forwarded from IET 17 ⭐⭐⭐️ (IET 17 ⭐⭐⭐️)]
So here’s how this whole Hillary and Obummer spied on Trump at the behest of the Deep State is going to play out.

Little by little, you’re going to see pieces of select evidence from Durham become public. This evidence will point towards them but only in small pieces withholding the breadth of evidence.

They will get questioned about it and in order to keep their narrative going they will be forced to defend their position and lie about it. The media will help them with this lie.

Then more small pieces of evidence will come out and point more towards them. They will build on their lie and add new parts to the lies to cover where their previous lie Didnt. The media will continue to help them with this lie.

Then moar and moar pieces of evidence will come out and this time it will show blatant contradiction to their narrative and previous lies. Obviously set up, and caught red-handed while the public is becoming increasingly aware of their lying they will triple down.

This will continue All the way until a flood of direct evidence is public, each effectively proving they’re lying, and now they got 17 different stories and can’t keep up with them all. The media will then try and gaslight everyone into Durham being a Russia stooge and its all a hoax. You can almost see Rachel Madcow screeching from on the set of his new movie with Ben Stiller.

Too easy yet will be so effective

The normies will wake up, see their bullshit for what it is, and then pose no opposition when it comes time to arrest them thus avoiding civil war.

Remember:
Public awakening = game over

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
From Telegram
So here’s how this whole Hillary and Obummer spied on Trump at the behest of the Deep State is going to play out.

Little by little, you’re going to see pieces of select evidence from Durham become public. This evidence will point towards them but only in small pieces withholding the breadth of evidence.

They will get questioned about it and in order to keep their narrative going they will be forced to defend their position and lie about it. The media will help them with this lie.

Then more small pieces of evidence will come out and point more towards them. They will build on their lie and add new parts to the lies to cover where their previous lie Didnt. The media will continue to help them with this lie.

Then moar and moar pieces of evidence will come out and this time it will show blatant contradiction to their narrative and previous lies. Obviously set up, and caught red-handed while the public is becoming increasingly aware of their lying they will triple down.

This will continue All the way until a flood of direct evidence is public, each effectively proving they’re lying, and now they got 17 different stories and can’t keep up with them all. The media will then try and gaslight everyone into Durham being a Russia stooge and its all a hoax. You can almost see Rachel Madcow screeching from on the set of his new movie with Ben Stiller.

The normies will wake up, see their bullshit for what it is, and then pose no opposition when it comes time to arrest them thus avoiding civil war.

Remember:
Saw a video tonight where someone criticized Trump and Jim Jordan for making the claim that people could be put to death for this. Another person on the panel (young black lady) said she had no idea what the Durham investigation was until those two made those statements and she began looking deeper...so there seems to be reasons that Trump makes his statements that many of us see as "inflammatory". I think your statement above is correct...the normies are waking up and they aren't (too) stupid.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Another person on the panel (young black lady) said she had no idea what the Durham investigation was until those two made those statements and she began looking deeper.
because the media lies to you...!

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
From Telegram

Remember:
Shrillary and Obozo will just say "I do not recall" every time a question to the heart of the matter arises. Just like she did in front of the FBI.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Shrillary and Obozo will just say "I do not recall" every time a question to the heart of the matter arises. Just like she did in front of the FBI.
Wouldn't even matter if Hillary confessed in court, as the statute of limitations is up for most computer crimes. 5 years. Of course, no crime other than lying to FBI has been alleged by Durham.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
LOL right out of the leftist MSM playbook.

The ONLY reason we know about anything is because of Trump being IN office.

This thread for example...? The pedophile and human trafficking thread? The Vaccines have started thread - with all its medical research? Have you looked at the Devolution series by Patel Patriot?

Had he not been asked to run and his winning (I think by the military intervention) the election we would be in the middle of WW3 and non the wiser. Wandering from camp to camp looking for food.

We'd be starving because that's what war rationing does. The nation might have a few nuclear hits in major cities. The virus would have been rolled out (with no known cures) to add to the mayhem. It would be Mad Max across the fruited plains.

The point is... the naysayers haven't a clue what Trump did while in office.

TruthSocial is going to be a game changer.
Beautifully -- and correctly -- written.

Had Trump and the military NOT been there, WE would have lost to a Holocaust ten times bigger than anything that ever hit the human race.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Wouldn't even matter if Hillary confessed in court, as the statute of limitations is up for most computer crimes. 5 years. Of course, no crime other than lying to FBI has been alleged by Durham.
gnome -- I've seen this brought up before, and I have to address it. You will be relieved to know that there is ONE law laid down in our Constitution that has NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS:

Treason. <-- TINS, bro.

Sauce: https://study.com/academy/answer/what-is-the-statute-of-limitations-on-treason.html

So Hillary is facing TREASON now, with these new revelations (such as spying on a sitting president in his own office with the stated intent to destroy him from that position).

Have renewed faith. Don't be like some who look for encouragement in their drumbeat discouragment.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
BTW... he does one check on the number of sealed indictments on the Federal docket?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
nothing changes until they fear we the people. right now fear level is [almost] at zero
You are spot on, EO.

And that is exactly what is happening as you read this.

The Fear is coming to the Establishment.

The first moves were glacial because of the entrenched mindset of the average human in any country.

But the moves are getting easier to make, and they are getting larger.

Tell us: Is Hillary able to stand flat-footed and address her now well-known connection to the treasonous actions SHE financed?

Is Trudeau winning now that the "vaxx passport" thing has been shelved all across Canuckistan?

Are there people taking to the streets and surrounding gummint building all over the fucking world? There are?

Oh, my.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
gnome -- I've seen this brought up before, and I have to address it. You will be relieved to know that there is ONE law laid down in our Constitution that has NO STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS:

Treason. <-- TINS, bro.

Sauce: https://study.com/academy/answer/what-is-the-statute-of-limitations-on-treason.html

So Hillary is facing TREASON now, with these new revelations (such as spying on a sitting president in his own office with the stated intent to destroy him from that position).

Have renewed faith. Don't be like some who look for encouragement in their drumbeat discouragment.

Knowing full well the courts at every level are corrupt, compromised and beyond redemption, who would be hearing these treason charges? And don't say the military, their upper echelons are just as compromised.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Knowing full well the courts at every level are corrupt, compromised and beyond redemption, who would be hearing these treason charges? And don't say the military, their upper echelons are just as compromised.
chiefie -- You sure? You know all about the Gitmo Tribunals? You are still thinking in terms of How Things Were Back Then. <-- The time has passed when that kind of stuff was the norm.

There are now (brace yourself, TINS) 234,420 sealed indictments. <--ATTN: shootie... axe yourself if something is happening... Oh. And read the next line:
Prior to 2017 the average number of indictments was about 1000 per YEAR. 6359 were added in February.

You do know that "indictment" means a fucking Grand Jury convened, observed the presented evidence, and concluded that, YES, a crime had been committed -- and YES, it is likely the accused did it. A Grand Jury can ONLY exonerate, NOT convict. All of February's 6359 sealed indictments passed that test. They are real.

Sumbody(s) be singing like a bird. Q: "When does a bird sing?"

Think bigger, bro: This is all Humanity. A crooked New Joisey judge ain't gonna be deciding anything.

Think the reality of the Law of War that has been implemented. <-- And what that really means to you and me. If you are not familiar with the Law of War and how it was implemented, I plead with you to Duck-duck it and learn. You should know what is really going on.

LATE EDIT ADD: I just found out that EACH of the 234,420 sealed indictments could have up to 39 people in it.

I did the math: Potentially, a tad over 9 million people...

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
They can say that as loud as they want from their cells in Gitmo. Even as they are about to be hanged.

Would you givvashit?

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
chiefie -- You sure? You know all about the Gitmo Tribunals? You are still thinking in terms of How Things Were Back Then.

Think bigger, bro: this is all Humanity. A crooked New Joisey judge ain't gonna be deciding anything.

Think the reality of the Law of War that has been implemented. <-- And what that really means to you and me. If you are not familiar with the Law of War and how it was implemented, I plead with you to Duck-duck it and learn. You should know what is really going on.

There isn't a jurisdiction in the world that hasn't been compromised Walt.

The Law of War applies when a war has been declared at some sort of jurisdictional or legislative level (real or illusory). As far as I'm aware, there hasn't been such a declaration nor has an enemy been defined.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
You have not read it and how it was implemented. Your above concerns have been thoroughly addressed.

"There isn't a jurisdiction in the world that hasn't been compromised Walt."

Oh, man... that is so sad. I do not have the words to help youi out of that ditch. But it just isn't so. There ARE straight-arrow people in this world... and they ARE working to save you and me from the hell of being Winston Smiths in "1984".

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They can say that as loud as they want from their cells in Gitmo. Even as they are about to be hanged.

Would you givvashit?
I say it's time to get them into those cells in Gitmo and find out brother!! That's all I've been saying (or at least trying to say) all along

How much evidence will be enough to take these traitors off the streets and out of our society???

/vent

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Treason. <-- TINS, bro.

Kindly show me where there is any court document that says anything about spying or treason.

As far as I understand it, the unnamed tech executive was hired by Obama to monitor DNS traffic in Obama's executive office, which is about identifying possible security threats from information that is more-or-less public information. The filing alleges that executive "exploited" (not a crime) that data in turning it over to the CIA because it looked suspicious.

The only crime alleged so far in any legal filings is lying to the FBI and I hope Sussman is convicted.

Democrats invent fake Russia scandal.
Republicans invent fake DNS scandal.
Cue the outrage, fill the campaign coffers.
Rinse, repeat.

agcoacres

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Agree with previous posts stating that the answer to all this lies with We, The American People.

I’m wondering if We, as a Nation, still have the moxie- if we can pull off a Freedom Convoy even 1/8 the size and duration of our neighbors to the North.

Not sure…

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm sure pedo Joe will pardon everyone that gets convicted, but uncovering truth is important. And i hope they get exposed, even if they ultimately get a pardon.
I would think that depends entirely on who's convicted

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sure pedo Joe will pardon everyone that gets convicted, but uncovering truth is important. And i hope they get exposed, even if they ultimately get a pardon.
Did you happen to see the screaming, burned, naked US Ambassador being genitally tortured? While Hillary played her money game.

Don't get in the way of folks like me and Hillary -- no pardons, nothing like that.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 5.56.56 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 5.56.56 PM.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 6

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 6.00.33 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The one silver lining in the media refusing to cover this case is jury selection will be easy.

The jury pool won't be tainted by publicly available information...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I say it's time to get them into those cells in Gitmo and find out brother!! That's all I've been saying (or at least trying to say) all along

How much evidence will be enough to take these traitors off the streets and out of our society???

/vent
You can answer that one satisfactorily to yourself:

A large, LARGE percentage of the 234,420 INDICTMENTS (think about 6359 added in the shortest month) is a reasonably definitive and fair idea of just how MUCH evidence HAS been gathered... is being gathered...

...aaaaaannnnnd, shootie...

...ACTED UPON.

It is cascading. Ask yourself and answer yourself alone: Do you completely accept and agree that you can count on at least ONE HUNDRED of the 6359 INDICTED people might already have 'fessed up and told ALL THEY KNOW?

Only 100, and the world changes. But... that is just the fucking February crowd. And you know doggone well that of 6,359 indictments (some with multiple people charged with crimes in them) there is a far, far higher percentage of birds singing than a lousy (but still crushing) 100/6359.

Those numbers (potentially MILLIONS of felons ALREADY INDICTED) should give you pause in your eternal drumbeat of getting this all wrapped up in time for the next "Friends" program.

This is TOO BIG, shootie...

I ask you to grant flat-out, and without pause, that you had absolutely no faint idea that an incredible 6,359 indictments with several people on most of them were FILED in February alone. <-- Think of how much work that entails, and what it blatantly indicates to you as to the scale of this massive effort to save humanity.

234,420 Indictments have gotten the stamp of approval from how many thousands of Grand Juries, shootie? <-- Why isn't it all over yet? Wait... If there were so many indictments in February, doesn't that indicate more and more "birds" are singing?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Why aren't we there yet? I wanna be there now! NOW, I say!!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
A late add to my post above regarding Your Humble Obdn't &tc's experiential knowledge of Grand Juries.

I was foreman on a Grand Jury. We heard 76 cases. Every single one of them was so open and shut that it required almost no time at all. Here is why:

1. Theft. Did it occur? Is it likely the person named is the thief? Then we looked at the photo of the lady with two radios, a blanket, and some shoe boxes stuffed in her pants standing there between the two cops. Our conclusion?

2. Robbery. Did if occur? Is it likely the person named is the thief? Then we looked at the guy all covered in exploding dye packet...

76. More of the same.

What I am getting at is that I no longer am ever asked to be on a JURY-jury. I tell them in court that since the accused has been INDICTED by a Grand Jury, my mind is made up that he is guilty as Cain. Dismissed fo-evah.

Grand Jury ONLY can dismiss charges. If they validate them, the person(s) are fargin guilty. BTDT 76 fargin times.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You can answer that one satisfactorily to yourself:

A large, LARGE percentage of the 234,420 INDICTMENTS (think about 6359 added in the shortest month) is a reasonably definitive and fair idea of just how MUCH evidence HAS been gathered... is being gathered...

...aaaaaannnnnd, shootie...

...ACTED UPON.

It is cascading. Ask yourself and answer yourself alone: Do you completely accept and agree that you can count on at least ONE HUNDRED of the 6359 INDICTED people might already have 'fessed up and told ALL THEY KNOW?

Only 100, and the world changes. But... that is just the fucking February crowd. And you know doggone well that of 6,359 indictments (some with multiple people charged with crimes in them) there is a far, far higher percentage of birds singing than a lousy (but still crushing) 100/6359.

Those numbers (potentially MILLIONS of felons ALREADY INDICTED) should give you pause in your eternal drumbeat of getting this all wrapped up in time for the next "Friends" program.

This is TOO BIG, shootie...

I ask you to grant flat-out, and without pause, that you had absolutely no faint idea that an incredible 6,359 indictments with several people on most of them were FILED in February alone. <-- Think of how much work that entails, and what it blatantly indicates to you as to the scale of this massive effort to save humanity.

234,420 Indictments have gotten the stamp of approval from how many thousands of Grand Juries, shootie? <-- Why isn't it all over yet? Wait... If there were so many indictments in February, doesn't that indicate more and more "birds" are singing?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Why aren't we there yet? I wanna be there now! NOW, I say!!
OK Walt, I'll shut up and wait. You all are tired of hearing me and I'm tired of complaining, so both will cease and this rudderless ship we're all on will take us all to God knows where.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
OK Walt, I'll shut up and wait. You all are tired of hearing me and I'm tired of complaining, so both will cease and this rudderless ship we're all on will take us all to God knows where.
Now THAT’S the spirit!
Enjoy the ride!
Roll down the window and sniff the breeze! Crank up some tunes!
The destination, is simply the end of a beautiful journey.
Even my dog knows these truths.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Frankly, shootie... I am blown away by the absolute avalanche of Indictments. It is very encouraging.

It does NOT look like the investigation/war has stalled at all.

(Although if you watch MSM, there's nuffin but crickets. But that ain't workin for them so well in this case -- birdies be singing.)

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Now THAT’S the spirit!
Enjoy the ride!
Roll down the window and sniff the breeze! Crank up some tunes!
The destination, is simply the end of a beautiful journey.
Even my dog knows these truths.
Your dog CAN'T be wrong:dog: