• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Durham: Clinton allies spied on the Executive Office of the President

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Maybe dogs should be in the courtrooms...
"Your honor, my beagle will now cross-examine the witness."
Lawyers are wolves so dogs in a courtroom isn't that much of a stretch

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Maybe dogs should be in the courtrooms...
"Your honor, my beagle will now cross-examine the witness."
Lie detectors should be in a courtroom. When you take the stand, you get wired up.
I think within a year of this technique being employed, court cases drop 50% and plea deals rise 50%.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
"They won't be able to walk down the street." Q

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Lie detectors should be in a courtroom. When you take the stand, you get wired up.
I think within a year of this technique being employed, court cases drop 50% and plea deals rise 50%.
and if you lie you get zapped... lie enough and you die....

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Here's a good read. I probably posted it here somewhere else? I forget. I sometimes have tabs open to read and finally read them a day later.

And there it is: Important distinction regarding the surveillance at issue in the Sussmann case​

It takes an EOP to compile a dossier.

<snip>
Numerous clued-in Internet sleuths have been understandably concerned, perhaps a bit impatient, at the abridgment and consequent misunderstanding with which Fox and some new media outlets have been conveying the import of the latest filing by John Durham in the case against Michael Sussmann.​
They’re right to be concerned (even impatient), although not all the clued-in are getting it right either. One of the most important errors is seeking to interpret the revelations about DNS lookup monitoring as the all-purpose explanation of how spying on Trump was done.​
It’s not. We haven’t been pursuing the companion avenues of spying for nothing all these years. Monitoring DNS transactions is a really big puzzle piece, but it’s just one of the pieces. What has made it so big with the latest update from Durham is that that update gets the monitoring into the Executive Office of the President.​
I see another major feature in the details of the latest update, and will get to that in a moment. But first, a key point about the misunderstandings at the media outlets.​
Many of them are speaking as if data about Trump and his campaign and associates was “stolen,” in an operation ordered and paid for by Hillary Clinton. That’s not an accurate rendering.​
Hillary paid for exploitation of that data in an effort to tar Trump with a false narrative.​
But the (frankly diabolical) reality about how the data was obtained is that it was being processed, up to the point of being fed into the Fusion GPS operation, by people with legitimate access to it. No one had to steal it, or otherwise break the law in obtaining it. People had access to it through the assigned functions of their jobs.​
That means something worse than that Hillary paid for exploitation of it. It means the Obama administration – the supervisor and arbiter at the time of legitimate access – had to be in on it.
<snip>

more:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I thought lying while under oath was kinda self-explanatory ;-)
back when laws were laws... and men feared repercussions...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kindly show me where there is any court document that says anything about spying or treason.

As far as I understand it, the unnamed tech executive was hired by Obama to monitor DNS traffic in Obama's executive office, which is about identifying possible security threats from information that is more-or-less public information. The filing alleges that executive "exploited" (not a crime) that data in turning it over to the CIA because it looked suspicious.

The only crime alleged so far in any legal filings is lying to the FBI and I hope Sussman is convicted.

Democrats invent fake Russia scandal.
Republicans invent fake DNS scandal.
Cue the outrage, fill the campaign coffers.
Rinse, repeat.
You say you read it?

Did you miss this part about providing the data to the hag's campaign?

The hag's campaign was mentioned more than a dozen times in the document. She shouldn't be associated with any of this, yet she is. What do you make of that?

Is it ok for the company hired by obozo to turn over gov info to the hag and her campaign?

fed into the Fusion GPS operation, by people with legitimate access to it.
Where are those people's charges?

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Here's a good read. I probably posted it here somewhere else? I forget. I sometimes have tabs open to read and finally read them a day later.

And there it is: Important distinction regarding the surveillance at issue in the Sussmann case​

It takes an EOP to compile a dossier.

<snip>
Numerous clued-in Internet sleuths have been understandably concerned, perhaps a bit impatient, at the abridgment and consequent misunderstanding with which Fox and some new media outlets have been conveying the import of the latest filing by John Durham in the case against Michael Sussmann.​
They’re right to be concerned (even impatient), although not all the clued-in are getting it right either. One of the most important errors is seeking to interpret the revelations about DNS lookup monitoring as the all-purpose explanation of how spying on Trump was done.​
It’s not. We haven’t been pursuing the companion avenues of spying for nothing all these years. Monitoring DNS transactions is a really big puzzle piece, but it’s just one of the pieces. What has made it so big with the latest update from Durham is that that update gets the monitoring into the Executive Office of the President.​
I see another major feature in the details of the latest update, and will get to that in a moment. But first, a key point about the misunderstandings at the media outlets.​
Many of them are speaking as if data about Trump and his campaign and associates was “stolen,” in an operation ordered and paid for by Hillary Clinton. That’s not an accurate rendering.​
Hillary paid for exploitation of that data in an effort to tar Trump with a false narrative.​
But the (frankly diabolical) reality about how the data was obtained is that it was being processed, up to the point of being fed into the Fusion GPS operation, by people with legitimate access to it. No one had to steal it, or otherwise break the law in obtaining it. People had access to it through the assigned functions of their jobs.​
That means something worse than that Hillary paid for exploitation of it. It means the Obama administration – the supervisor and arbiter at the time of legitimate access – had to be in on it.
<snip>

more:

The bigger issue is that the federal government is so big and so powerful that The Statists will do almost anything to take over and control every aspect of our lives. If the federal government lived within the US Constitution, it wouldn't matter all that much who was president.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You say you read it?

Did you miss this part about providing the data to the hag's campaign?

The hag's campaign was mentioned more than a dozen times in the document. She shouldn't be associated with any of this, yet she is. What do you make of that?

Is it ok for the company hired by obozo to turn over gov info to the hag and her campaign?

Where are those people's charges?
Yes, I read it, but I guess I missed the part where any of it adds up to a crime. Unethical, conflict of interest, collusion, exploitation, smear...yep. Crime? Please show me where in the filing. So far there is 1 - lying to FBI. Maybe Durham has and ace up his sleeve, but if he had, why not play it before the statute of limitations was up? Wake we me up when the next indictment comes.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, I read it, but I guess I missed the part where any of it adds up to a crime.
Explain how it's "legal" for the hag's campaign to arrange to get access to such data as that of the Executive office of the President.

The company that monitored it may have done so for legit reasons, but that doesn't include turning over a copy of the data to a third party's political campaign.

Edited to add: so if I got a .gov contract to do IT work for the cia, I can give the data that I am provided access to, to whomever I want?

That's what it sounds like happened here, otherwise how in the world does her campaign end up with the data? She shouldn't even be in the loop on that.
....and you are ignoring that part of it. The part that leads to the fact that this whole Russia BS was her doing. Because she didn't win, she put the nation through hell for 4 years with that crap.
How in the F' is that not an attempt to undermine democracy? Her and her friends in government took action to undermine and destroy a duly elected sitting President.
You know, the same shit her and her ilk are accusing everyone else of doing.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
"They won't be able to walk down the street." Q
Yes, I read it, but I guess I missed the part where any of it adds up to a crime. Unethical, conflict of interest, collusion, exploitation, smear...yep. Crime? Please show me where in the filing. So far there is 1 - lying to FBI. Maybe Durham has and ace up his sleeve, but if he had, why not play it before the statute of limitations was up? Wake we me up when the next indictment comes.
You are simply not thinking, gnome:

You gather information stolen from the Office of the President of the United States... with the stated intent of using anything you could find to DESTROY the sitting President of the United States...

...and you say you "missed the part" where fucking TREASON <-- The clandestine attempt to overthrow the government of the USA... and you cannot see how "any of it adds up to a crime".

Rlly?

Do you think the crowd "cheering" her appearance also all "missed the part" when the TRAITOR-murderess-thief-child slaver showed herself?

While we are at it... others seem to disagree with your overlooking what you have overlooked:

‘What Hillary Clinton and the Radical Left Democrats did with respect to spying on a President of the United States, even while in office, is a far bigger crime than Watergate,’ Trump declared.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Do you think NOBODY can find any law being broken just because Hillary had Trump Tower, the President's Executive Office penetrated for intelligence to use AGAINST THE SITTING PRESIDENT??

REPUBLICAN LEADERS CALL FOR EXECUTION OF HILLARY CLINTON AIDES AFTER REPORT​

February 15, 2022
Representative Jim Jordan of Ohio said that Donald Trump was ‘right on target’ when he suggested Hillary Clinton’s operatives should be executed after she was accused of treason by the former president.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For reference, I l;ike this guy to get you started (and bear in mind the 234,420 indictments with up to 39 people each in each indictments( --
1645277444419.png

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
MOAR --

I have been accidentally censoring -- thereby vastly reducing -- the number of Federal Indictments on the list.

Currently, there are 883,403 Indictments on the Federal Indictments List. <-- That is for encouragement for shootie.

571,227 indictments (up to 39 people EACH) are UNSEALED.
234,420 indictments are still SEALED (but in effect)

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Do you think NOBODY can find any law being broken just because Hillary had Trump Tower, the President's Executive Office penetrated for intelligence to use AGAINST THE SITTING PRESIDENT??

REPUBLICAN LEADERS CALL FOR EXECUTION OF HILLARY CLINTON AIDES AFTER REPORT​

February 15, 2022
Representative Jim Jordan of Ohio said that Donald Trump was ‘right on target’ when he suggested Hillary Clinton’s operatives should be executed after she was accused of treason by the former president.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For reference, I l;ike this guy to get you started (and bear in mind the 234,420 indictments with up to 39 people each in each indictments( --
View attachment 245398
Brother Walt, please don't take this the wrong way....

The GOP has no base. Republicans have lost their centralists just like the DemoRats have lost theirs. Tens of millions of Americans have realized with crystal clarity that both political parties in this country are guilty of treason against the people.
At some point we need to move past the rhetoric and start shooting these sons a bitches! While almost 900,000 sealed indictments speaks volumes, indictments are fairly useless unless and until they're unsealed and action-ed upon. Listen to your grasshoppa Shootist! I'm not trying to be negative, I'm trying to be realistic. There's a big difference between the two brother.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
You can learn to beat a Lie Detector. People with mental health issues that cause them to live in a fantasy world instead of reality a Lie Detector is not effective as that individual can not discern what is reality what is fantasy.
These are reason Lie Detector evidence is inadmissible in a Court of Law ( Administrative Actions against employees - Mangaement used them but does not address it in their DETERMINATION of an incident)
Of course now that COURTS are not about TRUTH FINDING just WINS and LOSSES the courts just might try to bring them in as evidence.
We Live in a different world that what we grew up in.
Camelot DIED in 1963.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Brother Walt, please don't take this the wrong way....

The GOP has no base. Republicans have lost their centralists just like the DemoRats have lost theirs. Tens of millions of Americans have realized with crystal clarity that both political parties in this country are guilty of treason against the people.
At some point we need to move past the rhetoric and start shooting these sons a bitches! While almost 900,000 sealed indictments speaks volumes, indictments are fairly useless unless and until they're unsealed and action-ed upon. Listen to your grasshoppa Shootist! I'm not trying to be negative, I'm trying to be realistic. There's a big difference between the two brother.
Stop being "realistic" which, in your case, is a euphemism for "NOTHING IS BEING DONE NO NOTHING EVER NOTHING DO YOU HEAR!?"

You said you'd stop. I hope that meant you would not stop receiving information that you did not previously have, which led you the that thousand yard-deep ditch of despair you occupy.

"Republican have lost their centralists" <-- What a line of crapola. Reps are in as deep as the Dems. THEY DO NOT MATTER ANY MORE.

What I just showed you -- and it ran off like water on a duck -- was that the entire population of the country is now far more positive than you have been on your very best day. "

Hillary's double did not run down the street to play with a young girl to moans of ecstasy from the Press. No, she came (face covered up) out to a fucking gauntlet of boos, curses, name-calling, and everyone yelling, "LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!!" <-- Not noticed by shootie????

Answer without eliding or obtuseness: Is Hillary in deep -- documented by Authority <-- shit, or is she not? YES or NO.

Do not DARE to mention YOUR desired timeline. That comfortable, no-think fallback is now proven stupid. Why? Because I have taken great lengths and efforts to expose to you the ice-cold world-wide gamut of information to where you could not help but understand and agree:

That this is a fucking WORLD WAR, and it will not be won three weeks after Pearl Harbor.

Not a dot. Not a word... ONLY negative eliding. WHY did you not take any note at all of the huge, HISTORIC numbers of INDICTMENTS?

Do you not fucking KNOW what a Federal Indictment means? It means a Grand Jury found that Federal Law had been broken those hundreds of thousands of times. And further, on each fucking one, the person who broke the fucking Federal law is NAMED.

Let's posit a Grand Juriy has just named YOU in a single indictment and see whether you really think "nothing will happen".

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It means a Grand Jury found that Federal Law had been broken those hundreds of thousands of times. And further, on each fucking one, the person who broke the fucking Federal law is NAMED.

Let's posit a Grand Juriy has just named YOU in a single indictment and see whether you really think "nothing will happen".
Sure, the case is building, there are still a lot of honest folks who have enough brains to know that all this is big set up. But it's a big set up by the people who have already gotten control of this countries (and much of the world) economic, and therefore now new political apparatus. The dollar, that international edifice built to an international holding tank specification, is now at it's terminal cancer phase within it's debt structure. It was built to crash and end with this in mind by the people who have done this many times in history. With all this in mind, what does anyone think is going to happen when they are revealed. Boom, the floor crashes in. And then financial chaos with all it's sequelle will occur, much worse than the last two years. If there is hell on earth, this is it.

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
There is solace.

We are not
human beings having a spiritual experience -
We are spirit beings having a human experience.”
~ Pierre Teilliard des Chardins ~

1645291736199.png

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, the case is building, there are still a lot of honest folks who have enough brains to know that all this is big set up. But it's a big set up by the people who have already gotten control of this countries (and much of the world) economic, and therefore now new political apparatus. The dollar, that international edifice built to an international holding tank specification, is now at it's terminal cancer phase within it's debt structure. It was built to crash and end with this in mind by the people who have done this many times in history. With all this in mind, what does anyone think is going to happen when they are revealed. Boom, the floor crashes in. And then financial chaos with all it's sequelle will occur, much worse than the last two years. If there is hell on earth, this is it.
Jay-zus. Do you guys only assimilate knowlege or suppositions that fit your previous mindset?

You have been told. The OP explained it at a level that anybody could follow. You have been exposed to it.

Yet... you do not have the slightest memory-thought of what YOU KNOW RIGHT NOW.

The Law Of War <-- I will not give chapter and verse of who is running this WAR yet again. Try DuckGo and research (or stay right here in GIM2 if you do not want to leave -- it's here)

And learn just HOW the LoW was

1. Written into our Government's laws <-- A reminder -- although you know -- This came about bcause of nuclear weapons. It was posted here.
2. Legally activated (and when)
3. By whom and how
4. What it means
|
|
|
135. Why the Repubs OR the Dems do not any longer have control of DC.

DYODD and come back to preach to the "sky is falling" choir and try to get THEM to learn what they have read... then forgot, or refused to understand because it answered ALL the gripes endlessly griped.

Washington, DC is legally "Enemy Occupied Territory". But you knew that... once. The CIA got raided in Germany. The actual foreigh and domestic IP addresses of the vote cheats are known and located. You knew that once. There was a video played here showing foreign intervention IP's in the election. You saw/forgot/have dismissed it. You can see it again, though.

But the Law of War has it all covered. What you see with the insanity of the Enemy running everything like Superman's Bizarro World is how you sway THE ENTIRE HUMAN RACE.

See it yet? Paris restaurants tear-gassed by cops if somebody removes a mask to eat. Mounted SS Canucks murder an old lady standing in a road.

Autopsies on dead VAXX'd show long slimy worms.

Super-fit athletes by the fucking truckloads keeling over dead on the playing fields all over the world. Myocharditis. YOU very likely know someone who either is, or should be on the VAERS list, right?

They must be shown. <-- What that means, seminally, is "we" have to assimilate just how evil these bastards are. Hillary had a nice walk to her big black car. NOT. It IS happening.

What do people shout when they see the VP? Whore?

Getting there. But it has to be the majority of humanity who want out of the bullshit. And to do more than work on different possible ways to fail.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
why do you post shill memes? Do you not understand what memes do or something else?
sorry, it was a joke. Deleted

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You have been told.

I react and deal with the world as I see it, not as you tell me to see it. I do read, and take into consideration what you write, but you don't tell me what to think about it.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I react and deal with the world as I see it, not as you tell me to see it. I do read, and take into consideration what you write, but you don't tell me what to think about it.
I ain't talkin' about ME. And I ain't elling you what to think.

I am talking about what other people are doing that you have learned about, but you are not applying the knowledge that you have to the situation that actually exists.

That's all.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Agree, but Trump has a HUGE base...
Right -- And the status of the GOP base is immaterial. Good bad indifferent.

Our political tribe weather report"

"Clear to partly confused with scattered indecision..."

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Agree, but Trump has a HUGE base...
Trump is using the Republicans, he always has been.
Stop being "realistic" which, in your case, is a euphemism for "NOTHING IS BEING DONE NO NOTHING EVER NOTHING DO YOU HEAR!?"

You said you'd stop. I hope that meant you would not stop receiving information that you did not previously have, which led you the that thousand yard-deep ditch of despair you occupy.

"Republican have lost their centralists" <-- What a line of crapola. Reps are in as deep as the Dems. THEY DO NOT MATTER ANY MORE.

What I just showed you -- and it ran off like water on a duck -- was that the entire population of the country is now far more positive than you have been on your very best day. "

Hillary's double did not run down the street to play with a young girl to moans of ecstasy from the Press. No, she came (face covered up) out to a fucking gauntlet of boos, curses, name-calling, and everyone yelling, "LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!!" <-- Not noticed by shootie????

Answer without eliding or obtuseness: Is Hillary in deep -- documented by Authority <-- shit, or is she not? YES or NO.

Do not DARE to mention YOUR desired timeline. That comfortable, no-think fallback is now proven stupid. Why? Because I have taken great lengths and efforts to expose to you the ice-cold world-wide gamut of information to where you could not help but understand and agree:

That this is a fucking WORLD WAR, and it will not be won three weeks after Pearl Harbor.

Not a dot. Not a word... ONLY negative eliding. WHY did you not take any note at all of the huge, HISTORIC numbers of INDICTMENTS?

Do you not fucking KNOW what a Federal Indictment means? It means a Grand Jury found that Federal Law had been broken those hundreds of thousands of times. And further, on each fucking one, the person who broke the fucking Federal law is NAMED.

I think you misunderstood my meaning there. No harm done. I'll just wait and see what happens

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Is Trump really the GOP???
TRUMP is TRUMP . The GOP Flag is how he enters the Presidential Race.
IF Trump is to be labeled label him a '60s Kennedy Democrat. The last of his kind as DEMs and RINOs are concerned.
Maybe he changes the old guard in the Grand Old Party with some young fresh faces, and change the mentality of GOP: SOP.
I for one hope so.
YMMV

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You are simply not thinking, gnome:

You gather information stolen from the Office of the President of the United States... with the stated intent of using anything you could find to DESTROY the sitting President of the United States...

...and you say you "missed the part" where fucking TREASON <-- The clandestine attempt to overthrow the government of the USA... and you cannot see how "any of it adds up to a crime".

Rlly?

Do you think the crowd "cheering" her appearance also all "missed the part" when the TRAITOR-murderess-thief-child slaver showed herself?

While we are at it... others seem to disagree with your overlooking what you have overlooked:

‘What Hillary Clinton and the Radical Left Democrats did with respect to spying on a President of the United States, even while in office, is a far bigger crime than Watergate,’ Trump declared.
I guess you missed the part that it was Obama's EOP, not Trump's. Neustar was hired by Obama to monitor EOP dns for security threats.

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Anyone ever seen this Durham guy for real? All I ever see is that one same picture of him on the newz. I'm not saying he doesn't exist, but we never actually see the guy or hear from him. Kind of like Bin Laden, all we ever saw of the guy was a grainy film reel, with Arabic captions and dubbing in English. Osam Bin Laden, Hasn Bin Sobar, they all look alike to me.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I guess you missed the part that it was Obama's EOP, not Trump's. Neustar was hired by Obama to monitor EOP dns for security threats.
So who authorised collecting data from Trump Tower?
...and are you justifying the hag's campaign even gaining access to obozo's data? Why the f' does this stuff always end up coming back to her and her campaign?
....and why do you seem to be ok with it?

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
When I recall the MONTHS OF FRONT PAGE HEADLINES, the HOURS OF DOCUMENTARIES and FILMS about Watergate, it's mind-blowing how LITTLE COVERAGE there is on "Watergate 2.0 on Steroids" now.

There is no longer a "4th Estate", i.e. a "free press" independent from the "powerful"...