• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Durham: Clinton allies spied on the Executive Office of the President

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
General Flynn on Telegram

I’ve been reviewing the Durham investigation and i do believe he has Halper in his sights.

For those that have not read this AUG 2020 article by Steven Schrage, the guy who ran a conference I attended at Cambridge while serving as the Director of DIA, everything for those following this epic crime becomes even more clear.

Steven Schrage-“Flynn’s Tag Team Take Down

Perhaps nothing better illustrates the Cambridge Four’s roles — or is more urgent given Flynn’s legal hearing August 11 — than the takedown of Trump’s national security advisor. Starting in 2016, Halper made odd requests for me to brief him and others on Trump’s team. He even had me research Trump, allegedly as part of my thesis work, even though my thesis was focused on past, not present, presidents.

In these discussions I stressed that Flynn was indispensable. He was perhaps the only campaign advisor who both had Trump’s personal trust and the deep intelligence experience necessary to expose hidden problems in the intelligence community. At one point, I even recall telling Halper that taking Flynn out would be like “beheading” Trump’s team. I had no idea I had been unintentionally aiding a spy preparing the guillotine and helping lead Flynn to exactly such a beheading.”

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
A new - and important - Durham filing just dropped.

Durham has hundreds of e-mails between Fusion GPS and reporters.

These include efforts to frame Sergei Millian and Carter Page.

And - confirmation of the identity of the Fusion GPS employee who will testify at Michael Sussmann's trial

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Thanks GH, glad somebody around here is keeping an eye on all this.
I'm a news junkie...

photo_2022-04-25_21-29-30.jpg

All that rushing to court to frantically keep from being forced to comply and hand over documents in response to federal grand jury subpoenas by arguing it was shielded by a/c privilege and the flapping hole in that lie is that the son of a bitch on trial insisted in WRITING in his own words in a text message he sent Baker there were no clients involved in his handing off the AB hoax.

Been staring everybody in the face.

For weeks.

Now Durham’s explicitly spelled it out.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wow & lol

Why do 100’s of emails between FusionGPS & reporters even exist?

Because the whole damn thing was a public influence operation! And Durham just officially exposed that fact.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Patel Patriot

1650988752607.png

1650988766563.png

1650988779369.png

Devolution - Part 20 - Trump Justice

-John Durham's scope is much bigger than most people realize (Thank you John Huber)
-Grand Jury indictments are a massive "Trump card"
-Donald Trump authorized agencies (Including the DOD) to use classified information to assist Durham's investigation, "including in a grand jury or other proceeding"

Don't forget to subscribe to support my work:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
shootie? You readin' the above? No skipping?

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
shootie? You readin' the above? No skipping?
Of course I'm reading it Walt. As you know, I'm only interested in results that matter! So far the talk is escalating significantly. We'll see if it all actually develops into something tangible and effective! Rather than being told, we need to be 'shown' with action!!

In the past when I've said this the patience nazis would start being me over my virtual head telling me that Rome wasn't built in a day and this will take time. Well, I'm willing to refrain from my doubting Thomas posts (or at least significantly reduce them like I've been doing) and wait as long as it takes because I have no expectations and I have no place to go.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The wheels of justice turn slowly, but grind exceedingly fine....

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Yeah, I've been hearing that statement literally for years! If I could trust the justice department those words may actually of meant something. Like I keep saying, we'll see how it all shakes out but the way I look at it, trusting any of the alphabet agencies to all of a sudden doll out justice is a fool's game.

YMMV

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Just Human ⭐⭐⭐️]
ORDER denying 1 Sealed Motion to Expunge References to Tech Executive-1.

Joffe tried to keep his name out of filings in the US v Sussmann case.

He lost.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How dumb is Joffe and his lawyers?
They filed a motion demanding his name be removed from the court records.
Guess what Durham had to say to that?
HE'S NEVER USED JOFFE'S NAME IN ANY INDICTMENT OR FILINGS IN SUSSMANN'S CASE.
Joffe outed HIMSELF to the media!

1651150943276.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

A year after disappearing, federal informant in Trump probe found dead at L.A. high school​

A street runs beside a school with trees in the foreground

A cleaning crew found the body of Valentin Broeksmit on the campus of Woodrow Wilson Senior High School on Tuesday.
(Google street view)

BY NATHAN SOLISSTAFF WRITER
APRIL 27, 2022

Valentin Broeksmit, an informant who worked with federal authorities investigating former President Trump’s relationship with the German financial giant Deutsche Bank, was found dead Monday on a high school campus in the El Sereno neighborhood.

Broeksmit, 46, was reported missing by friends and family a year ago, according to the Los Angeles Police Department. He was last seen driving a red 2020 Mini Cooper around 4 p.m. on April 6, 2021, on Riverside Drive at Griffith Park. His car was found, but Broeksmit remained missing — until Monday, when the L.A. County coroner’s office identified his body.

Cleaning crews at Woodrow Wilson High School found Broeksmit’s body just before 7 a.m., according to Sgt. Rudy Perez with the Los Angeles School Police Department.

Perez said classes resumed while investigators isolated the scene. Broeksmit appeared to be homeless, according to Perez.

The coroner’s office did not reveal a cause of death pending an investigation.

There was no evidence of foul play or unusual circumstances, according to Capt. Kenneth Cabrera with the Los Angeles Police Department.

Broeksmit, the son of Deutsche Bank executive Bill Broeksmit, handed off a trove of confidential documents to federal authorities who were investigating the troubled financial institution, according to a 2019 profile in the New York Times. His father had killed himself in 2014, and Valentin Broeksmit went on to share his father’s files with numerous journalists and government investigators, including a trip to an FBI office in Los Angeles, the newspaper reported.

Forensic News Network journalist Scott Stedman said he was one of the journalists who received documents from Broeksmit, which highlighted the bank’s “deep Russia connections.” Broeksmit was reported missing in 2021, but Stedman said they talked in January.

“It is very sad,” Stedman wrote on Twitter. “I don’t suspect foul play. Val struggled with drugs on and off.”

Broeksmit was born in Ukraine and adopted by Bill Broeksmit, his mother’s second husband, according to the New York Times. As an adult, Valentin had a history of opioid abuse and was a member of an unsuccessful rock band. He referred to himself on Twitter as a “comically terrible spy.” The U.S. House Intelligence Committee subpoenaed him numerous times during its examination of Deutsche Bank and its relationship with Trump.

1651162895935.png

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 10.17.46 AM.png

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Shakespeare was right. "Kill all the lawyers!"

It seems to me that everyone ever involved in politics and government is, and has always been, a crook!
1651163453702.png

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

how can we be certain they're going to make Law and not just dust?

1651164946101.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Blueprint on Telegram

This. Is. Glorious.

New Special Counsel Durham Evidentiary Update: PAIN ⚖️ is happening.

https://technofog.substack.com/p/michael-sussmann-evidentiary-hearing?s=r @Techno_Fog

"DARPA PANIC > EXPOSURE."

"Durham"

"Justice is coming"

"Blind Justice under the Law will return."

"Enjoy the show."

White Squall.

⚖️

Substack (https://technofog.substack.com/p/michael-sussmann-evidentiary-hearing?s=r)
Michael Sussmann Evidentiary Hearing: The Transcript
And - more info on the investigation into Rodney Joffe

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Michael Sussmann Evidentiary Hearing: The Transcript​

And - more info on the investigation into Rodney Joffe​

Techno Fog
6 hr ago

Yesterday, April 27, there was a pre-trial hearing in the Michael Sussmann case relating to various evidentiary issues. For the uninitiated, Sussmann a former Perkins Coie partner, and former attorney for the DNC/Clinton Campaign (and Rodney Joffe), has been charged by Special Counsel John Durham with providing false statements to then-FBI General Counsel James Baker in the fall of 2016. Here is more background on his indictment.

We have the full transcript of yesterday’s hearing (link at the bottom). Here are some of the most notable disclosures:

The Special Counsel’s “ongoing investigation” into Rodney Joffe. The Special Counseltold the court that while Joffe and Sussmann pushed the Alfa Bank/Yotaphone hoax to the CIA in February 2017, this false information was also pushed “to another branch of government, to the legislative branch” at a later time. According to the Special Counsel:

The Special Counsel’s statement reminds us of this letter we discussed from Rodney Joffe’s attorney to the attorneys for Michael Sussmann, stating the Yota phone-related allegations percolated “through various branches of the government and around the private sector after that date, in various forms.”

Rodney Joffe’s exposure and 18 U.S.C. 1031. The Special Counsel was understandably hesitant to get too deep into what they have on Rodney Joffe. However, when Sussmann’s attorneys brought up the fact that Joffe couldn’t be charged due to the 5-year statute of limitations, the Special Counsel responded that “certain statutes of limitations are longer than five years.”

The court asked for an example, and the Special Counsel referenced 18 U.S.C. 1031, “which involves defrauding the government in connection with procurement and contract matters.” This has to do with the Georgia Tech/DARPA contract. In the Special Counsel’s own words:

Laura Seago from Fusion GPS will (likely) testify at trial. We previously reported that Seago was identified as the “tech maven” the government expected to call at trial. At this hearing was the first time we saw Seago’s name explicitly mentioned as the Fusion GPS witness.

Christopher Steele will not be a witness. Sussmann’s lawyer informed the court that the Special Counsel stated on April 26 that Steele is “out of the country and isn’t likely to be a witness.”

In fact, Steele is not cooperating with the Special Counsel.

Finally, this statement from the Special Counsel relating to how “the VIPs, meaning Perkins Coie and the [Clinton] campaign” wanted the “Internet data” to be pulled for purposes of digging up information to damage Trump.

We’re limited on time today - here is the link to the transcript.

As to the evidentiary issues? The court took many of those under advisement but will exclude from evidence the Hillary Clinton Alfa Bank tweet. We’ll follow-up with updates, as always.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
From Brian Cates on Telegram

John Podesta and Robby Mook have entered declarations in the Sussmann case's court docket.

Podesta's:

What Podesta's declaration says is that the Hillary Camp has not waived any of it's attorney client privileges over documents held by any firm or entity it hired during the 2016 campaign.

Podesta therefore declares that attorney client privilege shields any work product produced for it by Perkins Coie or any of the consultants it hired [supposedly just for legal advice] such as Fusion GPS.

Weak sauce.

The Hillary team is declaring that they have a right to hold back thousands of documents in the face of federal subpoenas and they do not want the in camera review Durham has requested to take place.

Notice that Podesta doesn't even address that the judge will be reviewing the documents himself if he grants Durham's Motion To Compel, so he can impartially determine if the claims of privilege are authentic.

Mook's declaration is a bit longer, but is also only 2 pages.

So both Mook and Podesta are insisting on continuing with the lie in signed declarations to Judge Cooper that Perkins Coie and all the contractors hired by Perkins Coie such as Fusion GPS, were hired solely to and I quote "for the purpose of providing legal services and legal advice to HFA."

They're locked into this lie now, that Fusion's documents held back in defiance of a federal grand jury subpoena are chock-full of 'legal advice' and 'legal counsel' and are thus shielded from the SCO by attorney client privilege.

Here's what's going to happen:

Durham has already showed the court more than sufficient documentary evidence of the 'joint venture' to attack and vilify Donald J. Trump with a fake Alfa Bank hoax that involved a private spy network comprised of federal contractors abusing their access privileges to government databases.

Hillary for America, Perkins Coie and Fusion all have motive to lie to the court to shield their joint venture targeting Trump with manufactured hoaxes from further exposure.

For this reason, Judge Cooper is going to grant Durham's Motion To Compel via In Camera review and Judge Cooper and his staff are going to review the Fusion/PC documents themselves.

And when that happens, Cooper's going to find the claims of a/c priv are a bold faced sham.

Then Judge Cooper is gonna give Durham most, if not all these documents and he may even impose sanctions on the defendant and the parties that attempted to mislead the court.

Mook incoherently attempts to claim to Judge Cooper that the law firm of Perkins Coie hired Fusion solely to 'assist' it in providing 'legal services and legal advice' about the opposition research into Donald Trump that HFA was doing.

That's going to be a huge red flag to Cooper and Durham will instantly pounce on it when he addresses it in his own filing.

Due to Hillary's own stupidity in involving the lawyers directly in the criminal scheme, at this late date her team is having to incoherently claim that Fusion should be allowed to hide all the documents relating to the Trump/Russia hoaxes it helped to create from Durham because Fusion was only hired to give 'legal services and legal advice'.

It's a last ditch Hail Mary attempt to keep Durham from seeing the most damning documents that HFA, Perkins Coie and Fusion GPS have been holding back.

It won't work.

But what else can they do?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

GREAT AWAKENINGS | April 27th, 2022​

American Media Periscope

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It won't work.

But what else can they do?
Arkanside the judge. Arkanside Duram. Arkanside Durams assistants. Arkanside anyone else. Burn everything up and down.
You deplorable maggot eating if you are lucky scum.;)

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just a couple of more weeks guys....hang in there!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Might be a couple more years we get to hear you grouse about it... won't that be special...!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
redux...

Fusion GPS Gets Caught Red Handed Hiding Key Emails About It’s Work In the Alfa Bank Hoax​

December 20, 2021 Brian Cates

The only real New development in the Alfa Bank vs. Fusion GPS libel case came in December, when Alfa Bank's lawyers notified the judge that Michael Sussmann's indictment revealed the existence of Fusion GPS emails and documents on it's "Alfa Bank Project" that it had not handed over as required by the judge's discovery order. Caught red handed, Fusion quickly turned over the documents it had been withholding. I wrote about this at X22 Report: https://x22report.com/fusion-gps-ge...-emails-about-its-work-in-the-alfa-bank-hoax/

What happened here is that when Sussmann’s indictment was unsealed last September, Alfa Bank’s legal team quickly realized that Durham had included emails from Fusion GPS that had never been handed over to them by Fusion. In that charging document they see emails where the sender and the receiver and the date and time that the emails were sent do not match any of the previously disclosed emails in case file. This means Fusion violated the discovery rules in the lawsuit, which is a pretty big deal.

Who'd be surprised and shocked to learn that Fusion's already been caught in another case trying to hide discovery documents that were subpeonaed?

They got caught doing it in the defamation case filed against them by Alfa Bank officials last December.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Durham on the March​

Jeff Carlson, Hans Mahncke, & Fool Nelson,
Apr 30, 2022 • 1 hr 32 min

The Lee Smith Show

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Brian Cates on Telegram

As I went back over the filings from Durham from the past week and a half for this column today, I was struck by some thoughts that I will now share with you.

Durham's Trapped Them All​

There's Really No Escape Now That He's Laid Out Most Of the Organized RICO Conspiracy Against Donald Trump​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffe03fbb6-241a-4e4a-ad9e-16beecb7a2c0_640x640.jpeg

Brian Cates

Attending Threadfest in Nashville sucked a lot of the oxygen out of me the past week and a half so I'm aware I’m way behind on keeping up with the latest Durham filings.

So here’s a brief summary of what happened the past week and a half:

Durham suckered Hillary for America [HFA], the DNC, Perkins Coie, Fusion GPS and Rodney Joffe into sudden furious activity where they rushed to the court in D.C. to file Motions To Intervene in the case he is prosecuting against former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann.

He did that by suddenly dropping trial subpoenas on certain people affiliated with Hillary for America and the DNC, where they were going to be compelled to come to court and specifically testify under oath before the jury about assertions of attorney client privilege they had made regarding certain documents.

It was Sussmann’s own defense team that let the trial subpoenas out of the bag by making an outraged filing in the court docket about it, demanding Judge Cooper quash the subpoenas

We’re not told what date Durham’s grand jury issued the trial subpoenas, but we do know what date that Sussmann’s defense team became aware of them: April 19.

Screaming like outraged banshees at this development, you had Hillary For America, the DNC, Perkins Coie, Fusion GPS and Joffe/GT and all their lawyers streaming into court over the remainder of the day on the 19th, frantically filing motions in an attempt to stop the inevitable.

In these sudden motions filed with the court, all of these outside parties were furiously demanding federal district judge Christopher Cooper **not** grant Durham’s Motion To Compel via In Camera review of the several thousand documents they’ve all been holding back while asserting claims of attorney/client privilege.

See, Fusion and Perkins Coie and Hillary for America and Joffe/GT researchers all received federal subpoenas more than a year ago from Durham’s grand jury for documents - and they have only **partially** complied with those subpoenas. They’ve been claiming attorney/client privilege shields what they’re holding back.

The amount of documents already handed over by all these parties to the Special Counsel’s Office is staggering, very likely well over 1 million. Durham let the court - and the public - know that in just Sussmann’s case of 1 single count of giving a false statement to a federal official, the discovery that the government was handing over to Sussmann and his defense team totaled over 80,000 pages.

But suddenly on April 6, in filing his Motion To Compel Via In Camera, Durham revealed that these parties had **held back** a few thousand key documents as they made assertions of attorney client privilege. Durham had let that issue lay until now and then suddenly demanded them.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Brian Cates

A lot of the Sussmann defense team filings make no real sense.

From the very beginning they seem very ill thought out. Some of them are almost comical, such as the one where Sussmann insists that the court compel Durham to give Joffe immunity so he can testify at the trial as a defense witness.

Only the prosecution can grant immunity to a witness.

Durham has, in fact, revealed in the past couple of filings that 1 of the members of Hillary Clinton's private federal contractor spy network has been granted immunity for his testimony. He's also seeking immunity for a former Fusion GPS employee.

But since Joffe is a target of Durham's investigation who has absolutely refused to cooperate in any way [even so far as to never having even had a sit down between his lawyers and the SCO], he's not getting any immunity until he plays ball with Durham.

Not only has Joffe never met with the Durham Special Counsel's office, or testified to the grand jury, the one time a meeting between his lawyers and the SCO was agreed upon, he decided to cancel it at the last minute.

Which is a total dick move.

And yet Sussmann continues to insist he needs Joffe's testimony at trial because Joffe on the witness stand will make exculpatory statements that help his defense.

Joffe was the 'quarterback' of a private spy network that breached US national security and stole federal data to hand it off to political operatives so they could invent Russia hoaxes with it.

He's a major player in this and the only way he gets immunity is if he cooperates. Which he's manifestly not doing.

Sussmann knows if he calls Joffe to the stand and Joffe has no immunity, he's gonna plead the fifth and refuse to say anything.
And even if he has immunity, what exactly does Joffe gain by testifying at Sussmann's trial? There's been no indication he even wants to aid Sussmann's defense.

The past six months of filings have allowed Durham to slowly roll out the full scope of much of the RICO criminal conspiracy that all of these players engaged in together.

He tied a nice bow on it with filing #94 on the court docket when he stated to the court that hiding the 'joint venture' Sussmann was involved in with HFA, DNC, Fusion was the motive for his lie to the FBI's General Counsel.

Understand: as a prosecutor, all Durham has to do is establish that the defendant committed a crime. If he has evidence of the act, he doesn't even need to get into motive.

All he'd need to do is show the text message where Sussmann said to Baker the night before their meeting at FBI HQ the next day that he wasn't coming on behalf of any client.

Instead, we've had a story told to us in six months worth of filings that has gradually pulled the curtain back on a highly organized criminal conspiracy.

Durham's going somewhere with this, it's obvious.

It's literally impossible to show the conspiracy, how serious it was, how federal contractors were spying on the side to steal classified info and give it to Hillary operatives, and NOT charge the people who hired the contractors to do this.

You understand that?

Once Durham is done indicting and getting deals with all the GROUND LEVEL CONTRACTORS, he'll go for the next level in the RICO conspiracy: the people who hired and paid and directed those contractors in their criminal activities.

Now, let's go back to the Clinesmith indictment from 2 years ago.

People will tell you Clinesmith getting off with a slap on the wrist is a clear sign Durham absolutely NEVER intends to indict anybody else involved with the Crossfire Hurricane or Muller Special Counsel investigations.

They're wrong about that.

By slipping the Clinesmith indictment under the wire to beat the statute of limitations, Durham got it on the record and demonstrated to every single CH and Mueller SCO goon that HE KNOWS.

That he KNOWS THEY KNEW the truth about Carter Page and the CIA...and they lied to the FISA Court with a tainted warrant using the fake Steele Dossier anyway.

None of them will escape.

The documentary evidence establishes none of these FBI people or Mueller SCO members were tricked or fooled by Clinton's operatives or the fake hoaxes they made up.

I know the documentary evidence backwards and forwards. So does Durham. So do a lot of people who should KNOW BETTER than to claim Durham's somehow going to make all this evidence disappear in his final report when he lets them all skate.

Balderdash.

You will see FBI people indicted, you will see DOJ people indicted and you will for sure see Mueller SCO people indicted.

But you won't see it until Durham's done rolling up the conspiracy at the ground floor level.

The contractors go first.
Then the members of Hillary's team at HFA & DNC.

Then the real fireworks will start going off.

When Hillary herself gets indicted.

And Durham won't stop there.

And you can quote me on that.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Brian Cates

A lot of the Sussmann defense team filings make no real sense.

From the very beginning they seem very ill thought out. Some of them are almost comical, such as the one where Sussmann insists that the court compel Durham to give Joffe immunity so he can testify at the trial as a defense witness.

Only the prosecution can grant immunity to a witness.

Durham has, in fact, revealed in the past couple of filings that 1 of the members of Hillary Clinton's private federal contractor spy network has been granted immunity for his testimony. He's also seeking immunity for a former Fusion GPS employee.

But since Joffe is a target of Durham's investigation who has absolutely refused to cooperate in any way [even so far as to never having even had a sit down between his lawyers and the SCO], he's not getting any immunity until he plays ball with Durham.

Not only has Joffe never met with the Durham Special Counsel's office, or testified to the grand jury, the one time a meeting between his lawyers and the SCO was agreed upon, he decided to cancel it at the last minute.

Which is a total dick move.

And yet Sussmann continues to insist he needs Joffe's testimony at trial because Joffe on the witness stand will make exculpatory statements that help his defense.

Joffe was the 'quarterback' of a private spy network that breached US national security and stole federal data to hand it off to political operatives so they could invent Russia hoaxes with it.

He's a major player in this and the only way he gets immunity is if he cooperates. Which he's manifestly not doing.

Sussmann knows if he calls Joffe to the stand and Joffe has no immunity, he's gonna plead the fifth and refuse to say anything.
And even if he has immunity, what exactly does Joffe gain by testifying at Sussmann's trial? There's been no indication he even wants to aid Sussmann's defense.

The past six months of filings have allowed Durham to slowly roll out the full scope of much of the RICO criminal conspiracy that all of these players engaged in together.

He tied a nice bow on it with filing #94 on the court docket when he stated to the court that hiding the 'joint venture' Sussmann was involved in with HFA, DNC, Fusion was the motive for his lie to the FBI's General Counsel.

Understand: as a prosecutor, all Durham has to do is establish that the defendant committed a crime. If he has evidence of the act, he doesn't even need to get into motive.

All he'd need to do is show the text message where Sussmann said to Baker the night before their meeting at FBI HQ the next day that he wasn't coming on behalf of any client.

Instead, we've had a story told to us in six months worth of filings that has gradually pulled the curtain back on a highly organized criminal conspiracy.

Durham's going somewhere with this, it's obvious.

It's literally impossible to show the conspiracy, how serious it was, how federal contractors were spying on the side to steal classified info and give it to Hillary operatives, and NOT charge the people who hired the contractors to do this.

You understand that?

Once Durham is done indicting and getting deals with all the GROUND LEVEL CONTRACTORS, he'll go for the next level in the RICO conspiracy: the people who hired and paid and directed those contractors in their criminal activities.

Now, let's go back to the Clinesmith indictment from 2 years ago.

People will tell you Clinesmith getting off with a slap on the wrist is a clear sign Durham absolutely NEVER intends to indict anybody else involved with the Crossfire Hurricane or Muller Special Counsel investigations.

They're wrong about that.

By slipping the Clinesmith indictment under the wire to beat the statute of limitations, Durham got it on the record and demonstrated to every single CH and Mueller SCO goon that HE KNOWS.

That he KNOWS THEY KNEW the truth about Carter Page and the CIA...and they lied to the FISA Court with a tainted warrant using the fake Steele Dossier anyway.

None of them will escape.

The documentary evidence establishes none of these FBI people or Mueller SCO members were tricked or fooled by Clinton's operatives or the fake hoaxes they made up.

I know the documentary evidence backwards and forwards. So does Durham. So do a lot of people who should KNOW BETTER than to claim Durham's somehow going to make all this evidence disappear in his final report when he lets them all skate.

Balderdash.

You will see FBI people indicted, you will see DOJ people indicted and you will for sure see Mueller SCO people indicted.

But you won't see it until Durham's done rolling up the conspiracy at the ground floor level.

The contractors go first.
Then the members of Hillary's team at HFA & DNC.

Then the real fireworks will start going off.

When Hillary herself gets indicted.

And Durham won't stop there.

And you can quote me on that.

Read this, shootie. Things ARE moving. Like a steamroller.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Durham unmasks alliance between media, Democrat dirt diggers that triggered false Russia story​

Court filings show plan to introduce evidence that Clinton campaign flooded media with "unverified derogatory information" on Trump.

Just days after Hillary Clinton emissaries Christopher Steele and Michael Sussmann approached the FBI in September 2016 with dirt that would infuse the Russia collusion probe, the campaign's opposition research firm sent some of the same information to New York Times journalists.

"Gents good to see you yesterday," a Fusion GPS executive wrote the reporters. "Sounded like you might be interested in some of the attached russia-related material. these are internal, open source research drafts, as agreed, pls treat this as background/not for attribution. as you'll see it's all easily replicated anyway."

The invitation to further dirty up Donald Trump continued: "Can also send you a [name]/Toronto memo once i dig it out. I'm skipping over [name] and [company name]. believe your guys have done that up ... leave it to you to distribute internally, or not, as you see fit. don't believe sunny isles/hollywood or panama or toronto have been touched by brands xy or z. amazingly, don't think anyone has done up the trump tower poker ring story either. pretty vivid color there."

The missive is one of hundreds of emails that Special Counsel John Durham has obtained between Clinton campaign operatives and journalists that spread "unverified derogatory information" about Donald Trump, spawning the false Russia collusion narrative shortly before Election Day 2016. They've now been made public in court filings.

File
gov.uscourts.dcd_.235638.97.0.pdf
Durham recently disclosed several communications with reporters in a filing designed to reject the Clinton campaign's claim that its Steele dossier and other research should be shielded from public view at an upcoming trial because it was covered by attorney client privilege.

Durham's argument is straightforward: Attorney-client privilege doesn't apply to materials the campaign distributed widely to third parties.

But his filing also puts the traditional media on notice that when Sussmann's trial on a charge of lying to the FBI begins next month, the unholy alliance between traditional media reporters and the Democrat machine will be laid bare for the world to see.

And it is clear prosecutors have a clear theory that much of the information spread and then reported by the news media was glaringly weak if not outright false. Durham's filings refer to the Clinton opposition research alternately as a "red herring," "unverified" "too obvious" to be true, or containing a "very weak link." In some cases, those were words used by the very researchers helping assemble the materials.

Yet the traditional media reported it and re-reported it for nearly two years before Special Counsel Robert Mueller concluded there was no evidence of a Trump-Russia conspiracy to hijack the 2016 election.

"One of the famous fake news outlets likes to say, 'Democracy dies in darkness.' They're exactly right," former Rep. Devin Nunes, the Republican House Intelligence Committee chairman who helped uravel the Russia collusion narrative, told Just the News. "They're the ones who have created the darkness, and democracy does die. It just happens to be the fake news media that's actually creating this."

Kash Patel, Nunes' former chief counsel on the committee, said traditional news media outlets are ignoring or downplaying much of the bombshell revelations in Durham's filings because "the mainstream media, the fake news media, cannot stand how right we were and how wrong they are."

Whatever the coverage, Durham's filings make abundantly clear the Clinton campaign used the media to spread uncorroborated Russia allegations to dirty up Trump at the same time its emissaries were trying to get the FBI, the CIA and the State Department to investigate the same dirt.

The Clinton campaign and its opposition research team "triggered a sizeable outflow of unverified derogatory information into the media, the government, and the public," Durham wrote in one filing.

In another he added: "The documents produced by Fusion GPS to date reflect hundreds of emails in which Fusion GPS employees shared raw, unverified, and uncorroborated information — including their own draft research and work product — with reporters. And they appear to have done so as part of a (largely successful) effort to trigger negative news stories about" Trump.

Durham said the flooding of the news media was so egregious that it obliterated any claim by the Clinton campaign that Fusion's work was attorney-client privileged work designed to advise on libel issues.

"One would expect contemporaneous emails and documents to reflect that Fusion GPS and/or its clients exercised some degree of caution and care before publicizing unverified or potentially inflammatory materials," but they did not, Durham noted.

The most recent Durham filing lays out several contacts Fusion GPS and the Clinton team had with news media, including The New York Times, ABC News and Slate magazine.

The first media contact noted by Durham dates to May 2016, well before the Steele dossier was crafted or the FBI contacted.

"On May 14, 2016, a Fusion GPS employee emailed a Slate reporter who would publish an article about the Russian Bank-1 allegations several months later," the court fling noted. "In the exchange and subsequent emails, the employee shared portions of research that Fusion GPS was conducting regarding a Trump advisor."

By July, the campaign research team expanded its contacts, including to the Wall Street Journal, to which it "conveyed information Fusion GPS had gathered regarding, among other things, Trump Advisor-1, Russian Bank-1, and a purported board member of Russian Bank-1 who later would appear in the Fusion GPS white paper that the defendant provided to the FBI."

Some of Durham's newly released information shows how the Clinton campaign pointed reporters to elected officials who would confirm or react to the Russia information.

For instance, the prosecutor noted that a Fusion GPS executive urged a reporter at the Wall Street Journal to "call [a named U.S. Representative] or [a named U.S. Senator]," stating, "I bet they are concerned about what [Trump Advisor-1] was doing other than giving a speech over 3 days in Moscow."

Rep. Jim Jordan of Ohio, the ranking Republican on the House Judiciary Committee, told Just the News on Friday that Durham is showing just how closely the media, the Democratic establishment and some rogue elements in U.S intelligence worked together to perpetrate the false Russia story in 2016 — a pattern he said was repeated when the same forces falsely portrayed the Hunter Biden laptop as disinformation in 2020.

"What we all suspected all along is that the Clinton campaign was really pushing this," he said. "And we didn't know that they just made it up out of whole cloth. But that looks like exactly what they did."

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Kash Patel on how Durham has goaded the SpyGate Plotters Into Trapping Themselves​

drawandstrike Published April 30, 2022

Kash Patel in a brief video discussing the Durham SCO investigation with Jan Jekielek at the Epoch Times "Kash's Corner".

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651523522571.png

How are Durham & Co. still alive?

Great question, Keith.

Answer, MIL-CIV alliance.

Executive Order:

US Marshals:

MI (Military Intelligence Corps); State Secrets; FISA:

Reflect:

NCSWIC:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The Clinton Campaign is about to lose its privilege fight.​

And - FEC reports on Clinton/DNC violation of election laws​

Techno Fog
52 min ago

Durham: Tech Exec Working with Clinton-Tied Lawyer Spied on Trump Tower,  White House | National Review

Special Counsel John Durham will win the battle to obtain Fusion GPS documents.

As part of the prosecution of former Clinton Campaign/DNC lawyer Michael Sussmann: Special Counsel Durham is seeking the following e-mails/communications that have been either redacted or hidden from his review:
  1. Documents involving Fusion GPS’s provision of opposition research and media-related strategies to Hillary for America, the DNC, and Perkins Coie. This includes the Fusion GPS/Perkins Coie contract and 38 e-mails and attachments between and among Fusion GPS, Rodney Joffe, and Perkins Coie.
  2. Communications between Fusion GPS and Rodney Joffe relating to the Alfa Bank allegations, and “other emails that precede, and appear to relate to, those communications.” This include emails between Joffe and Laura Seago, whom Durham has subpoenaed as a trial witness.
The Clinton Campaign (including Robby Mook and John Podesta), Fusion GPS, Perkins Coie, Rodney Joffe, and the DNC are fighting to keep these e-mails and records secret, reasoning Fusion’s “role was to provide consulting services in support of the legal advice attorneys at Perkins Coie were providing to” the Clinton Campaign.

That argument – that Fusion GPS was helping with “legal advice” – is hopefully the last conspiracy theory they’ll provide to the public, after Fusion GPS has already poisoned the America, through the FBI, DOJ, and the press, with baseless allegations of secret back-channels between Trump Organization and Russian marketing servers, piss tapes, and broader allegations of Trump/Russia collusion.

Today, Special Counsel Durham addressed those arguments by providing to the court the FEC findings where the agency found “probable cause to believe” the DNC and Hillary for America violated the law by hiding the real purpose of payments meant for Fusion GPS as “legal and compliance consulting.”

In support, he provided the First (link) and Second (link) General Counsel Reports, which recommend that the Federal Election Commission find the DNC and Hillary for America violated election laws (52 USC 30104(b)(5)(A)) “by misreporting the payee of the funds paid to Fusion GPS through Perkins Coie LLP.”

While much of the information in these now-public reports has been known for years (Glenn Simpson’s testimony to Congress, for example), they provide additional context - and newly uncovered details - on how the FEC dismantled the bogus Hillary for America/DNC Billing. Some examples:
  • Fusion GPS invoices reflected the work was not “legal advice” or related to legal concerns.

• The FEC report matched Fusion GPS invoices to the amounts paid to its “sub vendors” (including Nellie Ohr). It concluded: “there is no evidence that Fusion provided services other than this opposition research.”

For further reading, here again are the reports:

FEC First General Counsel’s Report
FEC Second General Counsel’s Report

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Durham will not touch anyone inside government
Thats from post 281 at the top of this page. So whenever you have questions about how this thing is going, just refer to the above statement.

Now skipping to post 316 in regards to how any of these investigators are still alive... Again, refer to the 1st statement in this post. Thats all anyone needs to know. The DS or whatever you want to refer to them as is in complete control and has nothing to fear.

I know this all makes for a fun read and gives you al hope but put that pout of your mind and refer to statement #1. Do you all really think the DS went away when Biden took office? They all running scared now that Biden is in charge with his FBI and DOJ?

Durham is a democrat. How many people on his investigative team earning 500-800 an hr? How many billable hours over the last 4 years? This is going to cost the taxpayer 30-50 million by the time this is done. Probably 50-100 an hr is getting kicked back to the DNC. Hidden right in plain site. Nothing illegal about making campaign donations right?

Hannity had enough info on his show right after the elections to lock up a sheet load of peeps. Not one has been arrested and as I have said before, no arrests mean no pressure is being put on anyone. You want a real investigation with results. Start arresting everyone that was connected. They cut deals and squawk or go to prison for a decade or more. Then you get results.

This whole charade is Durhams retirement fund. One great big giant gov funded investigation to reward him for not doing anything. In the end a couple people do minimal time at club fed, the special club fed for gov servants who have to take the fall to protect the real players. In the real world this investigation would be over and many many behind bars getting forked by bubba. But DC isn't the real world.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score