• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

DWAC / TMTG - "TRUTH Social"

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
85M shares of DWAC traded today. Has hit a high of +48%. Now trading at +44%.

Previously I said that I would not bet against Trump. But what I really mean, is that I would not bet against Trump supporters. This is going to be YUUUUUUGE!

Imagine if you could have bought Facebook/Google etc. at $14?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I might be wrong, but I don't think we get a pull back on these prices. Big money is making this +50% move today. How many people do you know who are even aware of the TRUTH Social network to be launched in November? Wait until the RETAIL investor starts to look at it after TRUTH grows exponentially in popularity.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I'm excited about this company. I've longed for a conservative to start buying up media or to start their own channels and what not. This has a chance to break the communist stranglehold on information. And to make some money off people fed up with the communist propaganda shoved in our faces constantly.

I got in at 13.75. I will buy more if it drops, but right now it's at 14.78.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I might be wrong, but I don't think we get a pull back on these prices. Big money is making this +50% move today. How many people do you know who are even aware of the TRUTH Social network to be launched in November? Wait until the RETAIL investor starts to look at it after TRUTH grows exponentially in popularity.
I'm wondering that too. This could be a huge move into media and social platforms. I guess it all depends on the quality of the product. Seems like the sites Trump went to after being banned by FB just didn't measure up quality wise?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
DId no one catch the fact that the app won't even come out till late 2022? Yeah, I know DJT has a bunch of fans but this isn't a get rich quick scheme.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
People just love chasing. I guarantee you there are many Democrats who bought this 4-letter thing simply because it's up. They have no idea what it is and just hit buy.

I've always been a contrarian and hate chasing things. I can be patient.

154 million shares is pretty impressive. And it isn't slowing down yet.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Ok this is just getting dumb people. I'm gonna join the shorters at some point. $26.50

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Glad I want in strong. Cost average is $14.30. Wish I would have bought more, but have some dry powder available on a pullback.

50 million shares traded BEFORE the open. These were institutional investors buying it hand over fist at +20% from yesterday's close.

I think this rocket has left the launchpad and the sky is the limit.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Glad I want in strong. Cost average is $14.30. Wish I would have bought more, but have some dry powder available on a pullback.

50 million shares traded BEFORE the open. These were institutional investors buying it hand over fist at +20% from yesterday's close.

I think this rocket has left the launchpad and the sky is the limit.

There's nothing here yet and many more shares will become available. I don't doubt the power of these buyers but I'll look for some weakness over the next week or so. Congrats, probably should have thrown some in the pot.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm wondering that too. This could be a huge move into media and social platforms. I guess it all depends on the quality of the product. Seems like the sites Trump went to after being banned by FB just didn't measure up quality wise?
its an acquisition company. so it just might buy up some of the other sites/outlets.

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Took a medium position this a.m.
Looks like trading on this halted several times today.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
its an acquisition company. so it just might buy up some of the other sites/outlets.

These are special purpose AC's. They only take over one company and then get merged into the new name of the company they "bought".

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I’m too old to invest in individual stocks, you all have fun and much luck to you

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
She's up to almost $50 now. I cashed out a little to get most of my orig. investment back. The rest can ride because I believe in Trump and in a real non-woke media conglomerate taking on the big boys.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
DId no one catch the fact that the app won't even come out till late 2022? Yeah, I know DJT has a bunch of fans but this isn't a get rich quick scheme.
Correction: Beta testing next month, full launch 1st quarter 2021. This is right around the corner. It will (must) affect the midterms next year.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Correction: Beta testing next month, full launch 1st quarter 2021. This is right around the corner. It will (must) affect the midterms next year.

Yeah, I don't know who said that early today (yeah maybe it was a big YouTuber) but thats a big difference. Still, keep in mind that NO short selling is allowed right now and there are NO options. Those are the ways that market makers keep stocks down. Pretty sure I can buy below $20 if I want to get in. Plus these SPAC's will have rounds of additional shares free up over time.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

The company’s stock skyrocketed more than 130 percent before trading was halted for a second time on Thursday, the outlet reported. At one point, the stock surged by up to 160 percent.

Best of luck to you all. Win bigly.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

The company’s stock skyrocketed more than 130 percent before trading was halted for a second time on Thursday, the outlet reported. At one point, the stock surged by up to 160 percent.

Best of luck to you all. Win bigly.
Don't know where that number comes from. My trading platform says 357% on the day, and I captured 220% from my entry point.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
At the close volume is 475 million shares on the day. After hours is showing an additional 7% gain with the share price bouncing around $50.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Umm, I hope you didn't peak at the AH price now. :rage 1 Yeah $71.60. This is crazy. I predict this peaks in the pre-market tomorrow.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
My biggest problem with this is that even if this thing is widely popular it may not be that profitable at all. We all know how scummy Goo6 and FiB are in order to tracks everything you do just to sell you more expensive ads. That contributes a big part of their value. So either this thing either ruins our privacy just as badly or it's just not going to be nearly as profitable.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I believe that this guy does a fairly good job at company analysis and an unbiased opinion, especially here as he is certainly not a Trumper.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
My biggest problem with this is that even if this thing is widely popular it may not be that profitable at all. We all know how scummy Goo6 and FiB are in order to tracks everything you do just to sell you more expensive ads. That contributes a big part of their value. So either this thing either ruins our privacy just as badly or it's just not going to be nearly as profitable.
I stayed at Trump hotel in Vegas this summer. Trump doesn't give anything away. There is a charge for everything. I see this app is already being planned as a pay download.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Won't be surprised if it hits $500 before the end of next week. Delighted, yes, but not surprised.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
DWAC is an acquisition company.

What happens when DWAC becomes bigger and the 'other' social media gets smaller ala MSM viewership in the tank and people leave censorship programs in droves...

does DWAC purchase the 'shell' of these media companies?

is there any value in them after?

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
I believe that this guy does a fairly good job at company analysis and an unbiased opinion, especially here as he is certainly not a Trumper.

Great explanation!

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Over 8M shares traded... still 2 hours until the bell. Price is sitting in the $72-$73 range.

A lot of money decided it was a BUY at this price.

Trying to decide if I place a trailing stop behind it. Due to volatility it seems like it would be easy to get stopped out at anything less than 20% retracement. Even 20% might stop me out if there is major profit taking today.

I intend to hold off on profit taking until media coverage has saturated the retail investors. Watching WSB on Swaggystocks.com to see when interest starts to wane. Also watching for a day or two of low percentage gains to signal a near term top.

Question is, how much profit to book, and how much to ride? At this point I'm not worried about losing any of my initial investment -- it is pure gravy.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Great explanation!
Agree. But I disagree that the company has no value. Companies are about leadership and vision. The value is intangible right now, but it is immense. The market is ripe for this product, and the team (Trump) that is bringing it to market is exceptionally well qualified to make it successful.

If you wait to invest for a couple years until you can read the financial reports, then you missed the train.

80 Million PLUS guaranteed loyal customers! It is a slam dunk.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

"At $70, DWAC would have a market capitalization of roughly $2 billion."

FB market cap = $964 billion

I would say Trump can steal more than half of that. So at $500 billion market cap this stock would be at $17,500 per share. Bruh.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
the other side of this piece of garbage,

it isn't a company
it has no assets
it has no infrastructure
it has no ability to go live anytime soon
it has no CEO, no CFO etc

it is basically a 'idea' with a side order of tramp and that is all
(some original investors in it are bailing when it was released tramp was involved)

it claims it is going to be all things to all people rolled up into one, facebook/twitter/snap/etc

but again, it is absolutely nowhere near being a actual platform and business

so if you are going to play, then play and pay attention and get gone
remembering that to get to a actual useable platform, they will need dough, and lots of it,

just was with the miners, they will be diluting the living daylights out of the existing shares as they go begging for dough

That is the reality of this pig

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
DWACW was up over 2000% yesterday. Closed at 59 cents the night before. Yesterday closed over 11 and this morning trading over 40 already. LOL.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
i got in the stock and the warrants yesterday. thesis is meme stock + trump people = boom

the stock is at 111 as i type this -- crazy

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Broke $100. Amazing. Several other SPAC's topped out on this initial, I'm Taking Crazy Pills phase, around $130 / share.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
These are special purpose AC's. They only take over one company and then get merged into the new name of the company they "bought".
Read an article saying that DWAC is "purchasing" TMTG (the "merger"). The 1/3 Billion dollars cash held by DWAC is going to be invested in the TRUTH Social launch.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ha! Halted 30 seconds into trading over $130.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Read an article saying that DWAC is "purchasing" TMTG (the "merger"). The 1/3 Billion dollars cash held by DWAC is going to be invested in the TRUTH Social launch.

Yes, that is the cash that these vehicles bring to the companies. The purpose of going public is to raise cash.

Now $120 $130. Take some profits people.