• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

DWAC / TMTG - "TRUTH Social"

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hope you guys grabbed some of those juicy tendies. This is not when you Diamond hand. You could sell high and buy 10x back down low. But that's really, really hard to actually execute.

Last edited:

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
using the meme stocks as a guide --- they would make wild gyration up and down

this could be same thing......except for the new 'tools' they built to suppress things like this

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This thing is missing some major components of the GME situation. First, you have very few shorts involved and having to cover. Second, there are No options right now so that removes volatility and gamma squeezes. I might be interested in some of the warrants down around $10 for the DWACW.

Keep in mind that ALL of these DWAC shares will likely Only end up owning like 10-15% of the total company. The rest goes to the insiders and Pipe financing guys.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
some 'expert' on tv said the valuation is about 3 billion -- with stock at $100

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
from barrons --

Digital World Acquisition ‘s warrants (DWACW), which can be exercised at $11.50 a share, were up 170%, or $19.30, to $30.59 in trading Friday. The intrinsic value is about $75 per warrant, calculated by subtracting the exercise price of $11.50 from the current stock price. While trailing the stock, the warrants are up 60-fold since Wednesday, when they finished at 51 cents when the stock stood around $10.

The discount to intrinsic value reflects the inability of warrant holders to exercise them now. The warrant terms state that they can be exercised at the later of 30 days after the closing of the deal with Trump Media and Technology Group or one year after the closing of the SPAC offering date, which was in September.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
some 'expert' on tv said the valuation is about 3 billion -- with stock at $100

Yahoo gives you the MC in real time with the stock price. $3.55 Billion right now at $98. So that tells us they think there are 36 million shares.

BUT. Keep in mind that is the market cap of the SPAC, not the eventual TMTG or whatever the new company will be. If we assume the SPAC ends up with 15% of the final company this implies a current market cap for TMTG of about $24 Billion.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yahoo gives you the MC in real time with the stock price. $3.55 Billion right now at $98. So that tells us they think there are 36 million shares.

BUT. Keep in mind that is the market cap of the SPAC, not the eventual TMTG or whatever the new company will be. If we assume the SPAC ends up with 15% of the final company this implies a current market cap for TMTG of about $24 Billion.
And Facebook is $965 Billion.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And Facebook is $965 Billion.

And FB steals every piece of data about you, has been around for 20 years and makes money. Not to mention the possibilities of TPTB manipulating the entire stock market and we really have no idea what market caps even mean any more. In fact, FaceBook claims almost $86 Billion of Revenue Last Year alone.

Kevin did the math on the market cap as well.

1634932404013.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FOMO buying strong to the close.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You took profits and are having some fun right?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You took profits and are having some fun right?
Nope. Not a trading account - no margin. I have to hold until settled (3 days) or violate the free ride rule.

I'm not worried. I believe it is going to be YUUUGE.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Took $10k off the table at $100/share. Rolled it into BITO (Bitcoin futures ETF). More than covered my initial investment, so I feel less exposed to risk. Price seems to want to hover around $100. At this time that might be a fair (market) price.

I think the future has even more in store for DWAC. However, I will monitor this closely especially as the deal with TMTG takes shape. Eventually I think it might be a good exit point just before the deal is closed. Then back in after the merger is finished.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
the other side of this piece of garbage,

it isn't a company
it has no assets
it has no infrastructure

it has no ability to go live anytime soon
it has no CEO, no CFO etc

it is basically a 'idea'
with a side order of tramp and that is all
(some original investors in it are bailing when it was released tramp was involved)

it claims it is going to be all things to all people rolled up into one, facebook/twitter/snap/etc

but again, it is absolutely nowhere near being a actual platform and business

so if you are going to play, then play and pay attention and get gone
remembering that to get to a actual useable platform, they will need dough, and lots of it,

just was with the miners, they will be diluting the living daylights out of the existing shares as they go begging for dough

That is the reality of this pig
You mean like BTC?

In all seriousness Scorp, the only thing this "shell company" needs is trust and faith from it's investors; and Trump is trusted by Billions of people globally right now.
Every user that has ever been banned from Farcebook, Twatter, Jewtube, etc. AND their followers, will be looking for a fair, safe and censorship-free platform. Telegram and some other alternatives have had surprising success, even without the endorsement of the most popular president in living history.
If you thought GME or crypto's were big, you better put your seatbelt on.

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
don't really care either way,
he is just doing what he has always done,

and no, it isn't like chitcoin at all

but I appreciate why someone would state it

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
You really need to drop the idea of a chitcoin. Crypto currencies are here to stay and have a lot of potential. I will guarantee that, as opposed to this Trump social media thing, which could easily go either way.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
to get really big it's going to have to be subscription juiced. it wont get near the advertising as the communist socials -- as the mega advertisers are almost all aligned with the communists and their bank

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
to get really big it's going to have to be subscription juiced. it wont get near the advertising as the communist socials -- as the mega advertisers are almost all aligned with the communists and their bank
I agree for now. If he does this right though, all of the leftist media will suffer and advertisers advertise where the people are. Right now there is no alternative. If truth gets it right there will be a mass exodus from the other platforms. Right now there is nowhere else to go. Some small mediocre sites but thats it.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Added to my position today at $60. Will keep adding if it falls from here. I think it is worth $1,700 in two years.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Good luck with that, I really don't see anything that's anywhere close. I'll think about at $20.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
i sold my stock yesterday premarket

holding the warrants for a year or more

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here is a good analouge for another SPAC that was pretty similar to this one. Of course, Trump has more name recognition but I'd argue these guys have more of a product. Either way, its more the mechanization of the market that matters and not the product for now. We might get that even stronger second wave before peaking or perhaps this was just all burned up at once.

1635297456315.png

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The internet infrastructure company that will host former President Trump’s new social media platform says it expects the network to have more than 75 million users.

Still infancy but big plans. BTW address for DWAC is Mar-a-lago, so host company in place check, next?
For full disclosure got in at $27, so if just out performs Ag return :2 thumbs up:

Now from the 58% DWAC stock holder -

FCoFqIGWYAQbNBJ

FCoFrjuXsAwVEew

FCoFsWNXMAsbaWh

Last edited:

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
How low does she go, lets hear it
I think we are close. Maybe 40s, but the market seems to have found parity here.

The value of anything is strictly psychological. As people see Trump deliver a 1A media platform they will flock toward it. Beta release in Nov. Open for business in Q1 2022. This is going to escalate quickly.

Traders have made their play on the announcement and have booked their profits. Investors are now establishing the current value. More future investors will mean more future value.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1. Trump has a known customer base of about 80 million... in THIS country.
2. Trump does not give stuff away. There will be a cost for his services, and his loyal base will willingly pay it.
3. He is ramping up for the 2022 midterms with an eye toward 2024. This is an incentive to gain critical mass as soon as possible.

The only threat I can see is that TPTB challenge a 1A platform on "legal" grounds (ironic, isn't it).

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I am riding free shares after last Fridays pyrotechnics. Feels good man.

Goldhedge

Retired
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Wow! Glad I missed all the excitement. I don't watch the markets as some here do.

I would have held all the way through.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Bought more DWACW at 22.50.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
as suspected, the thing is swinging wildly -- the news flow will probably keep it volatile even after this initial earthquake

i'm going to hold some warrants long term and trade the swings too

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
the other side of this piece of garbage,

it isn't a company
it has no assets
it has no infrastructure
it has no ability to go live anytime soon
it has no CEO, no CFO etc

it is basically a 'idea' with a side order of tramp and that is all
(some original investors in it are bailing when it was released tramp was involved)

it claims it is going to be all things to all people rolled up into one, facebook/twitter/snap/etc

but again, it is absolutely nowhere near being a actual platform and business

so if you are going to play, then play and pay attention and get gone
remembering that to get to a actual useable platform, they will need dough, and lots of it,

just was with the miners, they will be diluting the living daylights out of the existing shares as they go begging for dough

That is the reality of this pig
This is where "meme investing" is taking us.

And, where else can we go? Fundamentals don't matter, anymore - since the markets are manipulated, both directly and through Plunge Protection Team actions. Through Financial Repression - artificial zero-interest rates, or near-zero.

What "investors" are trying to do is figure out what the next capricious move of the next batch of regulators or manipulators might be, or what the next meme will be that catches on with other followers.

No, thanks. I'm not connected, and thus, have no clue what the Political Elites will do next. So I don't have the critical information, and that "everyone is buying in" means nothing to me. FOMO to me, is more than balanced by Fear-Of-Holding-The-Bag.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Bought more DWACW at 22.50.
I had a huge buy waiting at $20.50. It never made it. Now i'm suffering in the 7th level of hell. (please see my tag line a this point)

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
fidelity clamping down for the communists

today they put in a restriction on the price you can ask for a limit order - it has to be close to the current market price. this is for the warrants

suspect this is to free up more shares for the communists to short it

suspect the moon shot was the communists accumulating shares at whatever price (end the fed) - for suppressing/manipulation

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Market seems to have agreed upon a value for DWAC for the time being. Once the beta of TRUTH Social is launched I expect more upward pressure.

1635527446640.png