• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

DWAC / TMTG - "TRUTH Social"

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Also seems like they are lying to attack the software platform. Something about Mastedon sending them a letter for using their software. Does anyone know what that is about? I don't know how that could be involved, nothing is even out so how would they know it was even used?

Edit: man I hate typing on phones. And i have smaller fingers.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
"The Clintons are good people"

That's just a sample of the 'Truth' you'll be listening to

Trust no one! Trust nothing you can't be totally sure of! Stay off big time fookin social media!

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Please. Who knows if they actually did anything wrong but these attacks by .gov were really predictable. Not to mention the fact that the SEC completely changed the rules on warrants on a bunch of spacs.
The laws are written to be intentionally obscure so they can be applied selectively. Every one of us could be tried and convicted of some crime we didn't know we committed.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I mean you dont have to like Trump but linking to some daily beast trash is a bit much. Its not exactly new news that it is difficult to create a safe and useful social media site. Are we going to pretend that Fakebook or twatter havent been hacked had had tons of data stolen?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Reaction score
Donald Trump's Truth Social is headed for 'embarrassing' failures, Daily Beast report says
Someone should keep a record of all these 'predictions' to see how it all turns out.

So far I've yet to see anything stick - from the phony impeachment, to the Russian collusion, to his tax records (what ever became of that escapade?)... it never gets old....

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
bought some trading dwacw at 26.x - hoping to average down before a bounce and sell

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
no need to be so harsh,
it was put there to illuminate what the other side is doing and the ends to which they will go,

never forget that,

and you should well know by now I put up a lot of stuff that may or may not be agreed with

As Rush would say, no need to link to their articles, I KNOW how they think.

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
another communist attack -- lol, we dont have any evidence nor any plaintiffs.....but we are going to do something to stop these racist nazis from being able to talk to each other without adl/splc censoring and banning them

NEW YORK, Nov. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Digital World Acquisition Corp. (“DWAC” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: DWAC; DWACW). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at newaction@pomlaw.com or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.

The investigation concerns whether DWAC and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
another communist attack -- lol, we dont have any evidence nor any plaintiffs.....but we are going to do something to stop these racist nazis from being able to talk to each other without adl/splc censoring and banning them

NEW YORK, Nov. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of Digital World Acquisition Corp. (“DWAC” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: DWAC; DWACW). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at newaction@pomlaw.com or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.

The investigation concerns whether DWAC and certain of its officers and/or directors have engaged in securities fraud or other unlawful business practices.

Those things are a dime a dozen. Basically just Ads for law firms these days. Go look at any stock that drops 10%. Nothing to worry about there.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

1635889310801.png

1635889346485.png

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Trading is settling into a range. On the broad side 53-77, and seems to be tightening up to 60-68. I will add if it dips under 60. Don't expect it to climb above 77 without some sort of announcement regarding the merger or TRUTH Social app launch.

1635947567669.png

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Update: for the sake of full disclosure... I decided to exit all DWAC and DWAC.W positions today. After evaluating the situation I decided to book my profits because the downside risk is much greater than the potential upside AT THIS TIME. In the future (after the merger / TRUTH launch) I plan to reinvest because I believe in the long term potential of a true free-speech social media platform (and I also believe in DJT's ability to get it done with his rabid fan base). But I want to see this merger complete and the BETA testing finished before getting back in the pool.

As they say, don't fall in love with your investments. If I was objective I should have exited this position sooner. I bought into it knowing there would be a big jump on the news. Took a lot of profit when it was just north of $100. Should have taken it all off the table.

Know why you are making an investment, and have your exit strategy planned before you get in.

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i've done two round trips this week on the dwacw trading shares. buying 26 and below.....sell 28

just entered a third 26 starter position, will add at 23 or 24......sell at 28 or above

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
i've done two round trips this week on the dwacw trading shares. buying 26 and below.....sell 28

just entered a third 26 starter position, will add at 23 or 24......sell at 28 or above
I entered at $24 and am now watching it dive below $22.50.
Oh to buy more or wait for the bottom...?

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I entered at $24 and am now watching it dive below $22.50.
Oh to buy more or wait for the bottom...?
What is the bottom? $12 and I am back in.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Every penny stock that's fallen by 20% and their mother have these kind of stock ambulance-chasers. There's an unending supply of people who bought the top and feel they've been victimized.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
If it never hits $12.00 will you have any FOMO?
No. I would rather invest longterm. If I don't get cheap warrants I will just wait until the the merger is complete and open a position in the stock. I do believe it will be hugely successful. But I also expect it to receive (il)legal challenges as well as be a target for state-sponsored (choose your "state") hacking.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
No. I would rather invest longterm. If I don't get cheap warrants I will just wait until the the merger is complete and open a position in the stock. I do believe it will be hugely successful. But I also expect it to receive (il)legal challenges as well as be a target for state-sponsored (choose your "state") hacking.
Warrants such as HYMCZ, DWACW and URC.WT.VN have opened my eyes to these neat little device. .

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Now this is an interesting development.
Cannot verify story. DYODD
Oh and btw I bought at $24, stop losses out at $16 and now will probably watch it rise to a couple hundred.
Im a fucking idiot.
https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/...y-group-just-dropped-a-1000000000-truth-bomb/
Looks to be more than rumor:
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...-billion-in-capital-01638655128?siteid=yhoof2

On the one hand, the company is better capitalized, on the other hand that's $1B dilution for existing shareholders - market cap was at $1.6B on Friday, so that's a lot of dilution.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure what to make of that raise. It means that the people that buy DWAC will own even less of the company.

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

kept buying all the way to 13. sold most shares on pop to 20. kept original shares for long term

broke less than even on that trip

zhedge is reporting they just raised a billion from nyc fat cats

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
I loaded up on Rumble stock (CFVI)

BREAKING: Trump's new media platform and Rumble have distribution deal
Howard Lutnick, the CEO of Rumble's parent company Cantor Fitzgerald, stated on Monday that they have worked out a distribution deal with Donald Trump's planned "Truth" social media platform.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Shares of the company connected to a planned social media app backed by former President Donald Trump rose sharply after news that the app has set a target launch date of Feb. 21.
Blank-check company Digital World Acquisition Corp.’s stock jumped by nearly 20% by the close of trading on Thursday.
Trump’s company is being marketed as an alternative to social media giants Twitter and Facebook, both of which banned him on the grounds of inciting the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the U.S. Capitol.

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
over the past week bought dwacw at 13.x, sold at 18.x last night

hope it pulls back to my buy zone

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
can you explain how the dwacw works? I read that it's a better buy than dwac but i just don't understand how the warrants work.

i dont know why the discount is so large. too good to be true? this article is old, but explains it good

Digital World Acquisition ‘s warrants (DWACW), which can be exercised at $11.50 a share, were up 170%, or $19.30, to $30.59 in trading Friday. The intrinsic value is about $75 per warrant, calculated by subtracting the exercise price of $11.50 from the current stock price. While trailing the stock, the warrants are up 60-fold since Wednesday, when they finished at 51 cents when the stock stood around $10

The discount to intrinsic value reflects the inability of warrant holders to exercise them now. The warrant terms state that they can be exercised at the later of 30 days after the closing of the deal with Trump Media and Technology Group or one year after the closing of the SPAC offering date, which was in September.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Anybody buying Rumble?

I just put in an order for somewhere in the lower $11 range. I think that I like this as the play better than DWAC. They have an actual product that I know and do use on occasion. Seems to be more reasonably price plus they will at least be linked to DWAC thing in part. I also have come to respect Dan Bongino and he was an early investor.

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Trump’s Tech Company Pivots to Video With Rumble Partnership​

Mack DeGeurin

Mack DeGeurin​

Published 4 weeks ago: December 16, 2021 at 6:15 am -
Filed to:alt tech
chevron-down.svg

Trump’s Tech Company Pivots to Video With Rumble Partnership
Image: Chris Delmas, Getty Images

Former president turned failed blogger and upstart tech founder Donald Trump has found a new video and streaming service for his social media site. In a statement released Tuesday, the Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) announced it was entering into a “wide-ranging technology and cloud services agreement,” with the provocative video sharing site Rumble, which would see it deliver video and streaming for Trumpistan Twitter clone Truth Social.

“As part of our mission, TMTG continues to align with service providers who do not discriminate against political ideology,” Chairman Trump said according to the press release. “Therefore, I have selected the Rumble Cloud to serve as a critical backbone for TMTG infrastructure. TMTG has already launched Truth Social on the Rumble Cloud for invited guests only, and the initial Beta launch has been excellent. America is ready for TRUTH Social, and the end to cancel culture.”

In addition to serving as a video embed source for Trump’s “Truths,” TMTG said it is in exclusive negotiations with Rumble to provide infrastructure and video delivery services for TMTG’s supposedly upcoming on-demand streaming product TMTG+. TMTG did not respond to Gizmodo’s request for comment asking for more specific details about the partnership.

Truth (which the company wants people to write as TRUTH, but we’re not doing that) represents the social media arm of Trump’s larger TMTG, which he claims has already rased $US1 ($1) billion from investors. Oh, and yeah, it also plans to go public through a SPAC. That deal would let TMTG merge with a shell company called Digital World Acquisition Corp, which would potentially shield TMTG from the types of financial disclosures usually needed for an IPO.

TMTG, however, is already under federal investigation by the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) — though, at this stage, the SEC and FINRA are reportedly just asking questions.
In the partnership statement, Rumble’s CEO Chris Pavlovski described his company as a neutral platform “designed to be immune to cancel culture,” that hosts “diverse ideas and opinions.” Those diverse ideas include QAnon screeds, vaccine misinformation, and other content deemed beyond the pale even for YouTube.

Rumble has recently tried to expand its reach by striking deals with former Democratic Party presidential candidate Tulsi Gabbard and journalist Glenn Greenwald to bring them onto the platform. Still, the right is primarily responsible for much of Rumble’s recent success. The platform has reportedly seen its membership skyrocket over the last year as provocative commentators and their audience flocked to the program under the alleged threat of takedown from more mainstream platforms. Pavlovski claims the site’s active users increase from 1 million to 30 million between the summers of 2020 and 2021, the Washington Post notes.

This isn’t Trump’s first parley with Rumble. The former president turned to the site back in June as the platform of choice for his own personal account after being banned from Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and pretty much anywhere else of mainstream relevance online. That decision irked the cadre of other far-right friendly platforms, most notably Gab, which had spent the first half of 2020 all but begging Trump to enter their camps. Trump only chose Rumble after euthanizing his own personal blog, which crashed and burned in less than a month after being launched.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Got hit on my stink bid this morning before that little spike today. Nice. Almost hit the exact low of $11.30

EO 11110

seth caught the steal
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
which symbol?
Got hit on my stink bid this morning before that little spike today. Nice. Almost hit the exact low of $11.30

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
which symbol?

For Rumble... CFVI. Anyone have an idea of when the merger happens to become Rumble and what the new ticker will be?

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
For Rumble... CFVI. Anyone have an idea of when the merger happens to become Rumble and what the new ticker will be?
I thought i read 2nd Qtr but don't quote me on that.

Fun week for CFVI. Stock surged after offering Joe Rogan $100 million to leave spotiy, then crashed a bit when he said he was sticking with Spotify. Currently at about 14.79 / sh. after toiling between 11-12 for a quite a while.