• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

DWAC / TMTG - "TRUTH Social"

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I finally got ON TRUTH yesterday. So Far, So Good.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That was a heck of a candle to close CFVI today. DWAC clearly strong this week but I'm going to play it through Rumble. I think this cloud service that would compete with Amazon very interesting. We all saw Amazon get shredded today and the cloud business has been their bread and butter.

Just remember that all these SPAC's trade just a fraction of the shares until the merger happens and then many more become available. The Rumble CEO is going to retain like 60% ownership just by himself.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FYI... If any cares I am Vanapagan on Truth Social. Feel free to follow me and I will follow back.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
FYI... If any cares I am Vanapagan on Truth Social. Feel free to follow me and I will follow back.
What has been your experience there? I looked around a bit without actually signing up and it looks a lot like a knockoff of Twitter from what I could tell. Not a lot of creativity. Doesn't seem to be a lot of buzz about it here or anywhere else. And DWAC seems to be headed south.

I hesitate to sign up for something as new and controversial as this is with all the hackers looking for a way in. But I would if there were a compelling reason- pure entertainment value if nothing else. What say you?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No comments here anymore? Certainly looks like $10 is ahead. DWAC is getting shellacked because the $EC is doing corrupt $EC things. There was no way they would just let a Trump thing go smoothly.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
No comments here anymore? Certainly looks like $10 is ahead. DWAC is getting shellacked because the $EC is doing corrupt $EC things. There was no way they would just let a Trump thing go smoothly.
$7.00 as we stand. I gotta tell ya, I'm tired of these fuckers blatantly and criminally manipulating the markets. This is costing me some serious cash.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Rumble and CFVI Announce Effectiveness of S-4 Registration Statement
08/11/2022

CFVI will hold a special meeting of its stockholders via live webcast at https://www.cstproxy.com/cfacquisitioncorpvi/2022 on Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time for its stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 25, 2022 to vote on the proposed business combination. CFVI will also file a definitive proxy statement/prospectus with the SEC relating to the proposed business combination and will commence mailing the definitive proxy statement/prospectus to its stockholders as of the record date as soon as practicable. The business combination is expected to close shortly after the special meetings of the stockholders of CFVI and Rumble, subject to the approval of the stockholders of each of CFVI and Rumble at those meetings, receipt of the required Ontario court approvals and the satisfaction of other customary closing conditions.

Chris Pavlovski, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Rumble, commented, “For the first time, investors will have the opportunity to join us in our fight to defeat cancel culture and protect a free and open internet. We believe everyone benefits from access to more ideas, diverse opinions, and dialogue.”

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Rumble and CFVI Announce Effectiveness of S-4 Registration Statement
08/11/2022

CFVI will hold a special meeting of its stockholders via live webcast at https://www.cstproxy.com/cfacquisitioncorpvi/2022 on Thursday, September 15, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time for its stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 25, 2022 to vote on the proposed business combination. CFVI will also file a definitive proxy statement/prospectus with the SEC relating to the proposed business combination and will commence mailing the definitive proxy statement/prospectus to its stockholders as of the record date as soon as practicable. The business combination is expected to close shortly after the special meetings of the stockholders of CFVI and Rumble, subject to the approval of the stockholders of each of CFVI and Rumble at those meetings, receipt of the required Ontario court approvals and the satisfaction of other customary closing conditions.

Chris Pavlovski, the Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Rumble, commented, “For the first time, investors will have the opportunity to join us in our fight to defeat cancel culture and protect a free and open internet. We believe everyone benefits from access to more ideas, diverse opinions, and dialogue.”

That's good to see as it had been awfully quite. I still think Rumble is the way to play Truth Social. I'm not sure its entirely good on the open Freedom thing but we can worry about that later.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Nice pop in Rumble today

CFVI CF Acquisition Corp. VI
Stock Price & Overview
2.58K followers
$11.79
1.71 (+16.96%)
4:00 PM 08/29/22
NASDAQ | $USD | Post-Market: $11.65 -0.14 (-1.19%) 6:52 PM

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Nice pop in Rumble today

Stock Price & Overview
2.58K followers
$11.79
1.71 (+16.96%)
4:00 PM 08/29/22
NASDAQ | $USD | Post-Market: $11.65 -0.14 (-1.19%) 6:52 PM

It's amazing they can hold a stock down to around $10 for months on end with virtually no movement and then one dude signs up and now it moves $1.80?

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
DWAC = $20.64 . . down 19%
DWACW = $4.35 . . down 32.2%

If you're gonna dip a toe in, this is a good time.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
That's good to see as it had been awfully quite. I still think Rumble is the way to play Truth Social. I'm not sure its entirely good on the open Freedom thing but we can worry about that later.

Looking better today. It's way more proven technology, runs truth social tech, and still less inflated value.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
DWAC = $20.64 . . down 19%
DWACW = $4.35 . . down 32.2%

If you're gonna dip a toe in, this is a good time.

You forgot CFVI = $13.12 up 11.7% in a terrible market.

Seriously though... the Rumble spac is having a merger vote on Sep 15 while DWAC just had voters turn down an extension... That makes it way more likely it fails and you just get $10. Truth Social could go to a different spac or merge with something else.

Last edited:

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Rumble is looking like a huge winner. They have their shit together for sure. Really love the CEO of Rumble. I'm very happy with future outlook on this stock. Some podcaster announced they were moving exclusively to Rumble today. I think we're going to see more and more of this as YT and the other leftists in charge of social media tighten the screws on anyone not inline with their propaganda.

Stock Price & Overview
2.65K followers
$13.53
1.78 (+15.15%)
2:52 PM 09/06/22
NASDAQ | $USD | IEX real time price

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
DWAC on the other hand is a shitshow. I love Trump and I kept some shares for sentimental value, but damn. Plus there was little reason to believe the leftists in the Biden Admin. would allow the spac through the gatekeepers.

Anybody looking to buy dwac on a crash? Several months back i thought i'd load up if it got under $20, but this is not looking good. Disappointing. If it gets to $10 i might think about buying some. Maybe if they work with Rumble, they can salvage Truth Social, but they're still going to have issues getting SEC approval I would think.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score

Livestreamer VivaFrei Signs Exclusive Deal with Rumble, Drops YouTube as Primary Platform​

LONGBOAT KEY, Fla., Sept. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Rumble, the video-sharing platform, announced an exclusive partnership with David Freiheit, an accomplished attorney and successful content creator on YouTube.

The partnership will include exclusive livestreams on Rumble an average of four times per week, including VivaFrei's popular Sunday show. At the end of August, his YouTube channel boasted over 540,000 subscribers, who can find a new home on Rumble with the exclusive partnership. You can subscribe to their Rumble Channel and Locals Community today!

"Viva was one of the first major creators on Rumble due to a viral video hit he created many years ago, which had nothing to do with politics or law," said Rumble CEO Chris Pavlovski. "Viva can now continue to create content that remains authentic, insightful, and honest without having to worry about capricious or politically motivated censorship. This move will allow him to create even more compelling and impactful content, and I'm personally excited to see how his audience grows."

"Rumble is leading the movement for free speech and free thought at a time when the world needs it most," said David Freiheit. "We are living in an era where a handful of politically and ideologically motivated tech companies control the parameters of public discourse, and therefore public consciousness itself. This exclusive partnership with Rumble will allow me to continue discussing the issues of our time freely, openly, and without fear of censorship for proverbial 'Thoughtcrime.' It's the next phase in the democratization of free thought itself."

Rumble is a high-growth neutral video platform that is creating the rails and independent infrastructure designed to be immune to cancel culture. Rumble's mission is to restore the Internet to its roots by making it free and open once again. Additionally, the company announced in December 2021 the execution of a definitive business combination agreement with CF Acquisition Corp. VI (NASDAQ: CFVI). See the announcement here: https://corp.rumble.com

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
A very nice day for Rumble. I will say that they tend to let these Spac's run after the merge for a little while. This allows all the warrants to be issued and insiders make good money. I sold an Oct $20 call on my Rum shares and will be happy to be exercised. They then will attack the shares and quite possibly drop this below $10 again. So I would look to at least double my position in the future.