• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Earthquake Updates

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Bump. And ten.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Pele’s the boss

Kilauea erupted last week, and the increase in volcanic activity has forced a dozen vents to open in the Leilani Estates subdivision, bringing with it spewing lava, historic earthquakes and toxic gas that has rendered parts of the once-serene residential area unrecognizable.

Here are maps showing locations of vents, lava flows and earthquakes on the Big Island

WaPo

BF

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Dramatic moment Hawaii's Kilauea volcano finally erupts from its summit and shoots an ash plume 30,000 feet into the sky - higher than the peak of MOUNT EVEREST

• Hawaii's Kilauea volcano erupted from its summit just before dawn on Thursday
  • It is expected to spew large amounts of volcanic ash and smoke from the crater
  • Authorities urged people to shelter in place if they are in the smoke plume path
  • Explosion came after two weeks of volcanic activity and the opening of more than a dozen fissures east of the crater that spewed lava into neighborhoods
  • About 2,000 people were evacuated as lava destroyed at least 26 homes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5741451/Shelter-place-warning-issued-Hawaiis-Kilauea-volcano-erupts.html#ixzz5FmhaDZ7p
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
If they're not concerned, neither am I! No skin off my nose!

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nothing about Nicaragua?

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
OSAKA – One of the most powerful earthquakes to rock the Kansai region in decades struck Osaka and neighboring prefectures Monday morning, leaving at least four people dead and more than 300 injured.

The earthquake, which had a magnitude of 6.1 and registered lower 6 on the Japanese intensity scale to 7, hit at 7:58 a.m. at a depth of about 13 km under northern Osaka, the Meteorological Agency said. No tsunami warning was issued.

https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2...apan-scale-rocks-northern-osaka/#.WyfGD0iFNhE

Golden Regards
Uncle

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
Thank God I have a sms Sunami tracking service on my cell phone 24 hours a day

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
A 'swarm' of 153 earthquakes hit the region around Yellowstone National Park supervolcano last month, seismologists reveal

• According to experts, the largest quake struck on July 4th at 7:09 PM local time
  • 'Swarms' of smaller earthquakes are common across the region
  • However, seismologists noted the frequency of the quakes last month
  • When it last erupted the volcano produced one of the largest blasts on Earth
  • Scientists are currently working to better understand Yellowstone in the hopes of predicting its next eruption
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...53-earthquakes-July-seismologists-reveal.html

Odd the US never sees fit to report things like this isnt it

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This animated map created from the NOAA, NWS, and PTWC shows every recorded earthquake in chronological order from January 1, 2001 to December 31, 2015. The size of the circle shows the magnitude of the earthquakes in relation to each other. The color represents the earthquake depth.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
A top fuel dragster makes a 3.5 earthquake during a run

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You are a better man than I searcher if you can stand to listen to this guy. I gave up and hit the MUTE button.
THANK GOD he provides his sources of information so one can view without listening to his sick puns/rhymes and his screams echoing back. (My guess he is in his mother's basement. Dad must be gone or dead cause no man would listen to his verbal crap on a daily basis).

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
AND the GREENIES do not have plans to put a giant catalytic converter on it to SAVE the PLANET from it: INCREDULOUS I tell ya.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
The guy puts out a ONE HOUR TWENTY MINUTE video and wonders why only 500 people watch the original broadcast ?
:dynamite::tired::bang head:

Garyw

Silver Miner
7.1 earthquake 35 miles southwest of Palmer toward Anchorage alaska with 7 more aftershocks in the same minute in more than one location. Sinami warning so far localized to alutian chain lots of damage to buildings and infrastructure . still danger. Tsunamis in alaska area not south toward Seattle reported yet. now 11:05 pacific time in oregon.

Garyw

Silver Miner
UPdate Tsunami warning just canceled 11:15 pacific time