• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

eBay heads ups, sales, deals and offers

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Some gold items that end up being under melt AFTER eBay Bucks are factored in:
Austian 100 Corona
https://www.ebay.com/itm/123063077166
Hungarian 100 Korona
https://www.ebay.com/itm/122771701040
British Avg Circ Sovereign
https://www.ebay.com/itm/112609605904

Also saw some French and Swiss Francs, Mexican 10 and 20 Peso coins, etc. Nothing at extremely low premiums but still worth mentioning IMO.
Nice deals I just gota stay with silver though given the ratio

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
You can’t expect a perfect trifecta-drop in spot, lowest of low premium, and eBucks. It was good enough to get some, imo.
Yah, got some
Quarters from amped
X and a few of those ten ounce bars, no more till next bucks

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Sorry for the distraction, but I need some help. No I haven't fallen.

Last few times I got the bux email, I can activate on ebay, however, the bux don't show up in the purchase area.
I have tried clearing my cookies and history, signing in and out of fleabay, even using MicroSloth Edgeless. I use Firefox normally. I tried on two different computers, same issue.

What am I missing? [Beside being senile].

pedzola

Friend of Coal
First make sure item is posted in eligible category. Bullion doesnt count. I use the ebay app on my phone to purchase and bucks show up when eligible after activation. Could also try chrome browser.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Last few times I got the bux email, I can activate on ebay, however, the bux don't show up in the purchase area.
I have tried clearing my cookies and history, signing in and out of fleabay, even using MicroSloth Edgeless. I use Firefox normally. I tried on two different computers, same issue.

Everyone does not get bucks everytime, this week was the first time i got them in a while.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I will try Chrome although I don't want to.

I have only tried when I have the bux and have activated them on ebay. I have used them many times in the past.

This issue started a few weeks ago, haven't bothered to figure it out because there were no really good deals.

I have tested with non-PM stuff that is eligible, the bux do not show up on the listing.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner

add to cart and they show up at the bottom

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

It's been like that for weeks now. The bucks only show up for me at checkout just before your click the button to buy. It's a PITA. I'm pretty much fully vested in metals now so I'm not too concerned about it as the only buys I'll make at this point are the ones that are truly a great deal

Last edited:

AguA

Seeker
Seeker
Or just use the ebay app. If an item is ebux eligible, it always displays on the item's page before you add it to your cart.

The online page on my MacBook quit displaying ebux on the item's pages months ago and I don't know why. But I also don't care too much. I prefer the app. Especially on those days when the offer is higher on the app than online. i.e. 6-8% online vs 8-10% app.

pedzola

Friend of Coal
App works fine for me on Android as well. Only problem is that you can't check bucks balance from the app.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I went thru a prolonged dry spell on getting ebucks offers, but I recently bought some small items and started getting the offers again. Are the two connected, I don't know.

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker
Didn't get invited this time either. I'm guessing everyone or most users will get a quarter end invitation in a couple of weeks. We'll see.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Here's the next one:
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on September 18, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on September 20, 2018

You can activate using links below.

What is the Promotion?
10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item when you buy within the latest version of the eBay Mobile App (the “Promotion”).

8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?

Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details

The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on September 18, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on September 20, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

Activate the offer now.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
And now I have another one...nutz.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Next one up:
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on September 24, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on September 26, 2018.

What is the Promotion?
10% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item $25 or more (the “Promotion”).

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Promotion details
The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on September 24, 2018 and ends at 11:59PM PT on September 26, 2018 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement. You must activate the offer to qualify.

*Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.

Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period. See eBay Bucks Terms & Conditions for other program restrictions. Purchases must be completed during the Promotion Period and paid for before the Promotion ends. eBay reserves the right to cancel, amend, or revoke the Promotion at any time.

Activate the offer now.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I took this deal twice...39 good to great quarters and 1 slick no date "Standing liberty" quarter.