• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

eBay heads ups, sales, deals and offers

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don’t know why EBay just doesn’t make it where every member gets one 10% bucks offer a month.

And I’m very tired of eBays never ending attempts to herd me to certain sellers.
Don't be led by the nose any longer, just say no!

Remember, eBay is a collection of merchants run by ( ( (merchants) ) )!

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Got these $847 for 60oz, lets see if ebay comes back on me. Haha

I bought an item with bucks. Too good to be true price if you know what i mean. Scam listing. Ebay cancelled it and sent me a message saying, "you didn't pay yet, please dont", but i did already pay with ebucks. So i called them because the bucks were gone, even though they were claiming I didnt pay. So they refunded me cash to paypal. Then 30 min later my ebucks showed back up as well. Double refund by two methods.

Both methods have already been spent now, ebucks full balance + paypal cash refund. Hopefully it sticks since they scammed me out of 200 in the past, selling me digital gift cards. Then selling them to someone else as well, who used them before I did and ebay refused to reimburse me.

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
these are 2018, post'em if ya got'em with milk spots

https://www.mint.ca/store/campaign/Mintshield-7700022
Buy Silver Maple Leaf Coins MintFirst

If you are looking to obtain the latest and most pristine silver bullion coins for your portfolio, Kitco's exclusive MintFirst Silver Maple Leaf Coins provide you direct access to 25 minted silver coins packaged securely in a protective Royal Canadian Mint tube. This provides the assurance that you will be the first to appreciate the luster and detail of your newly minted 1 oz Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins. You can be confident that the MintFirst™ coins delivered to you are in the same impeccable condition as when they left the Royal Canadian Mint.

And this year, The Royal Canadian Mint introduces MINTSHIELD™ as the world's first and only proven solution for reducing white spots on silver bullion coins — a proprietary advancement developed by the innovative minds at the Royal Canadian Mint and applied to every Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin dated 2018 or later.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
bullion exchange sent out an email saying there were 8% ebucks, i didnt get any

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Guys, please make sure the items you say are eBucks eligible, ARE eBucks eligible.

I just purchased one of those sovereigns and breezed through the checkout without paying attention because it was listed here.
Only 1% ebucks was applied to my purchase. I called and eBay insisted the item is NOT eBucks eligible.

**EDIT**
Okay, I decided to call back and hopefully get a different rep.

God help you if y'all need to go through this. This is a cluster f*ck of epic proportions.

They asked me: "How did you apply your 8% eBucks to your purchase?"

I had to explain that it is THEY who are supposed to apply 8% eBucks to MY purchase.

Bottom line, I told them if the full 8% was not going to be applied that I wanted to cancel the purchase. After approximately 20 minutes the rep said that would "create headaches for both the seller and yourself" so she would do a one time, courtesy, manual override and apply the 8% for my purchase.

I said "Thank you, but I want to make it clear, this is not a courtesy. I'm only asking for what I'm SUPPOSED to be receiving. The item is NOT listed as bullion. The item DOES fall within the parameters of an eligible item"

The rep just repeated what she had said earlier and I left it at that.

Good luck with your purchases. I sincerely hope none of you have to go through what I just went through.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Guys, please make sure the items you say are eBucks eligible, ARE eBucks eligible.

I just purchased one of those sovereigns and breezed through the checkout without paying attention because it was listed here.
Only 1% ebucks was applied to my purchase. I checked and sure enough, this item is NOT eBucks eligible.
It is for me, not sure why it's not for you. I have 2 sovereigns in my checkout carts. It appears you just got the standard 1% because you may not have activated the 8% eBucks on your account. If these were not eBuck eligible you would not have even got the 1%

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 8.49.42 PM.jpg

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Almost spot on sovereigns are coming out of China .....make sure you do your homework on them upon arrival.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Works on the sovereigns for me also.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Got these $847 for 60oz, lets see if ebay comes back on me. Haha

I bought an item with bucks. Too good to be true price if you know what i mean. Scam listing. Ebay cancelled it and sent me a message saying, "you didn't pay yet, please dont", but i did already pay with ebucks. So i called them because the bucks were gone, even though they were claiming I didnt pay. So they refunded me cash to paypal. Then 30 min later my ebucks showed back up as well. Double refund by two methods.

Both methods have already been spent now, ebucks full balance + paypal cash refund. Hopefully it sticks since they scammed me out of 200 in the past, selling me digital gift cards. Then selling them to someone else as well, who used them before I did and ebay refused to reimburse me.
They never asked for any money back or processed a charge to recoop. Happy to have gotten over on them for some of what they owed me at least.

stas3000

Silver Miner
Seeker

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited: