• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

eBay heads ups, sales, deals and offers

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I remember this early spring bemoaning the fact that low prems were hard to come by in gold

that all changed this late summer, and there has been many like the one above from various players
Makes one wary of buying it does. Now if it had 10% ebay bucks Id have to put the toe in the water.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Wish I would of plotted ebay premiums to gold price beginning two years ago when I started following this thread

Really curious if ebay vendors, with deals like this really tip off price action or it's a just a myth

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
SPECIAL PRICE! 2016 1 oz Gold American Eagle Coin Brilliant Uncirculated
ONLY $45.99 OVER SPOT! BRAND NEW COINS! LIMITED SUPPLY!

apmex (304019 )
99.8% Positive feedback
They also have rolls of silver eagles for $375 right now.
Also 10% bucks the same weekend. Mem day weekend. Traditionally a "bop" holiday

$40 increase in gold starting the monday after, nearly $100 rise after two weeks

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
1oz Platinum Valcambi Suisse
Bay Precious Metals - Your Trusted Source for Bullion

13 viewed per day

baypreciousmetals (59543 )
99.8% Positive feedback

Item Information
Item condition:
--not specified
Quantity:
Limited quantity available / 15 sold
Price:

US $975.00

From $47 for 24 monthsopens a installment calculator layer*
Buy It Now

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
yeah, I didn't consider 46 over spot a deal...............
Well you posted it so I wasn't sure. Haha. I don't really follow eagle premiums

Here's a generic bar for you

4/3/16 1 oz Royal Canadian Mint Gold Bar .9999 $12.99 over spot
1215 to 1254 within one week

1215 to 1292 within a month

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
you got it, post stuff here to track what is avail also,

and in case someone is out there with fiat burning

like I will post up stuff with the queens mug on it but won't ever buy it,

just because I post something anywhere on this forum, doesn't mean I agree with it

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Cheap bars, just as (or more) likely to be clearing inventory before a big move up, rather than a spot price drop indicator. Based off those early spring bar deals. We'll see what this week holds. Not sure there's a correlation either way without digging deeper.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I lean towards junk bar deals being a price up indicator. Clearing out crap before gold moves up. Same as early spring when there were allegedly "no deals to be found". No coin deals, that is.

Then actual coins people want, they're all priced right at the previous neckline ($1305-09), support. So the theory is, these coin "deal" prices are top of the mark for gold in the short term. Previous neckline (support), now becomes resistance (top). Every single coin "deal" is priced like this. They're only willing to let them go at the short term top.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Need gold over 1277 and silver over 18.05 for confirmation of ebay price indicator theory ;)

Above those, gold should test 1300 and silver will race to 1950 area

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
still sitting on the sidelines keeping my powder dry and wondering what the next two weeks will bring. There'll be lots going on during that time period that will make all the PM pricing pie charts and predictions obsolete and irrelevant.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
still sitting on the sidelines keeping my powder dry and wondering what the next two weeks will bring. There'll be lots going on during that time period that will make all the PM pricing pie charts and predictions obsolete and irrelevant.
That's why ive switched away from pie charts in favor of ebay as my primary forecasting methodology . Hehe

Just joking around. I totally agree with you, at this juncture it could technically go either way (in a big way), but I lean towards UP. If not, then with premiums you still pay basically the same. So I got buys in a this level.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I lean towards junk bar deals being a price up indicator. Clearing out crap before gold moves up. Same as early spring when there were allegedly "no deals to be found". No coin deals, that is.

Then actual coins people want, they're all priced right at the previous neckline ($1305-09), support. So the theory is, these coin "deal" prices are top of the mark for gold in the short term. Previous neckline (support), now becomes resistance (top). Every single coin "deal" is priced like this. They're only willing to let them go at the short term top.

Ebay pricing theory leading gold perfectly thus far. Just as predicted a week ago. Next stop, 50 MA, ie base "sale" 1 oz coin price

Oh and of course, let me throw in a deal. Interesting price ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sale-Price-...920860?hash=item2a72b2671c:g:iRoAAOSwzaJX~8nU

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I was just getting ready to post that my email is getting bombarded with garbage bar and round deals today.

Ugh oh. Look out. Moment of truth. ;)

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Would be nice, but i've loaded up pretty good at this level with unplanned purchases. Odds favor another opportunity in january/feb

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Time is ticking away. I haven't found anything worth my hard earned money yet. Anyone else find something they'd like to share?

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
APMEX had the new 2017 1oz Perth mint gold rooster with the bucks. Even the 8% capped out at $100 ebucks. Not a deal you guys are looking for (about $40 or $50 over spot with everything factored in) so I didn't post a link, but that's what I went with these last two events. I really like the series (30,000 mintage) and am rolling the dice.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter