Anyone happen to know the mintage on this one? (2016 10 ounce Kookaburra). I couldn't even find the numbers on the Perth Mint website. Last figure I saw was around 5000 but that was back in March. Some pretty low mintages back in the early 2000's.
Yep, just saw the email. Grab it while you can. They slash it after the the first of the year! (Bastard JewBay)
Starting on January 1, 2017 some new eBay Bucks changes will be taking effect and we're excited to share them with you. We want to make sure you're always in the know as we continue to improve and expand the program. We think these latest changes will make Bucks even more flexible and beneficial for all of our loyalty members.
Here is a list of the upcoming changes and new benefits:
• Base earnings are changing from 2% to 1%, now with more ways than ever to earn eBay Bucks.
• From car parts to copiers & you can now earn rewards for shopping in the Parts & Accessories and Business & Industrial* categories.
• Earn Bucks when you sell. We’ll be adding occasional promotions so you can also get rewarded when your items sell on eBay.**
• No more $5 minimum earn restrictions for redeeming—now you'll receive your rewards, no matter the amount.
• Sign up for promotional emails and get invites for special bonus offers.