• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

eBay heads ups, sales, deals and offers

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I missed the bottom, but got some rounds at $16.16 not counting 2% credit card, I'm happy.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
No. They didn't. Everyone is waiting on 11 $ silver, friend.

I did, with the jmb spot bar and some rounds, but only because i was forced to since i had too much cash building up again.
Haha I picked up a few ozt at $15.80. Anything under $16 has been my major back up the truck point over the last 5 years. Would have loved to get it at $15.20 but sub-$16 and I'm happy. Wish I had more dry powder.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I listened all the way through and I'm getting ready to watch the mummy with tom cruise....spirit of the deal lol

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Ready for another EBay pricing experiment?

So gold stuck around that silly 1269 number again, just like last October.

All ebay pricing on desirable gold coins is in the 1305-10 area which is the resistance above 1296 (double top so far). 1309/10 was also last years breakout price, from before summer.

See this quote below, last October with pricing and details.

I lean towards junk bar deals being a price up indicator. Clearing out crap before gold moves up. Same as early spring when there were allegedly "no deals to be found". No coin deals, that is.

Then actual coins people want, they're all priced right at the previous neckline ($1305-09), support. So the theory is, these coin "deal" prices are top of the mark for gold in the short term. Previous neckline (support), now becomes resistance (top). Every single coin "deal" is priced like this. They're only willing to let them go at the short term top.

Gold went to 1306 within 2 weeks, Nov 4th

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Now today, gold stuck around that silly 1269 number again. Today "sale" pricing on desirable coins:

Pop to 1305-10 in the cards? ;)

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Expand this quote, read the red

I lean towards junk bar deals being a price up indicator. Clearing out crap before gold moves up. Same as early spring when there were allegedly "no deals to be found". No coin deals, that is.

Then actual coins people want, they're all priced right at the previous neckline ($1305-09), support. So the theory is, these coin "deal" prices are top of the mark for gold in the short term. Previous neckline (support), now becomes resistance (top). Every single coin "deal" is priced like this. They're only willing to let them go at the short term top.

How's that for calling a top, based off nothing but ebay pricing?

Look at the dates and prices from the images/chart.

Gold 1270....they sell it "deal" at 1305. Gold hits exactly that within two weeks, then crashes to 1124.

:belly laugh::belly laugh::belly laugh::belly laugh:

Last edited:

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Still no bucks for me , been months, did pick up so 90% halves at lcs yesterday though for 11.75 about melt , he was getting a buck over for 999 silver

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I get all the bucks offers on two accounts, not sure why? Maybe because I haven't used them regularly for quite a while now.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner