• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

eBay heads ups, sales, deals and offers

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Now today, gold stuck around that silly 1269 number again. Today "sale" pricing on desirable coins:

Pop to 1305-10 in the cards? ;)

1320, didn't take long and all the "deals" have dried up.

I see a maple at 1345, +19.99, that's about it. AGE 1365 "sale"

As long as we're above 1296, 1359 opens up so that's about what you can expect to pay for now, I'm guessing

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Spot price is too rich for my blood now....I'll be on the sidelines until the next dip I'm afraid :rage 1

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
New message from: usgoldinc (226
)

Good afternoon, we are interested in a larger sales presence on eBay and decided to sell a limited number of Gold Eagles below the current Spot Gold Price as we have large inventory from the early July 2017 market.

You may want to Google - US Gold Inc Salt Lake City Utah - to find our website.

Thank you for your question, all the best.

US GOLD INC

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
AGE below spot, no bucks

What the F, mate? lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-oz-Gold-A...638541&hash=item41cebfed54:g:X84AAOSw01dZpkDi

100% positive, but only 226 rating, "usgoldinc"
Without bucks still above my buy price. Also not comfortable with the relatively small feedback count considering the first feedback was around 2014. My bullshit meter is bouncing a bit.

All that being said, if I got eBay Buyer protection verified for the purchase and it was within my buy range I'd snag at least a couple

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I remember when baypreciousmetals first hit the ebay scene. Their deals were too good to be true as well. I remember posts about it. I researched them, posted their physical address location, and uncovered they were actually CoinsNThings, largest physical metal supplier to the treasury department. Now they're a favorite.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Coins N Things is the single largest contractor to the Treasury Department and the largest gold vendor in the U.S., so yeah, I'd say they are pretty legit.
If you're referring to the rand refinery elephants shootist posted about, I'm pretty sure they are legit. This "baypreciousmetals" outfit popped up on ebay recently and they have been offering good deals to build a rep from what I can tell. Just 2 minutes of google investigation shows me they are actually the online presence of "Coins N Things Inc". Here's there Wiki page for a little back ground:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coins_'N_Things

Here's the street view of their building/street sign on google maps

https://www.google.com/maps/@41.977...4!1sCY6nSHgajJJb48i4f9NwKA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

And here's the bay precious metals trademark registration, showing their address (coins n things + baypreciousmetals = same):

http://legalforce.com/bay-precious-metals-86655490.html

I'm pretty sure they've offered several "too good to be true" deals over the last month and during that time they have 3300 positive reviews with only 5 negative. 2 for dented coin, 1 for "poor service", and the other two for slow shipping I think.
See, here in the thread, me defending against people saying they weren't legit because the deals were too good

This USGoldInc has a BBB page with 2 years history, so I dunno. I guess we'll see if they stick around after this deal.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Someone wiped them out. There were 11 left, then I refreshed and gone. Think they sold 46 altogether, maybe 43. Probably BullionExchanges. I noticed they buy other dealers ebay sales, then reprice and list on their own page "on sale".

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I remember when baypreciousmetals first hit the ebay scene. Their deals were too good to be true as well. I remember posts about it. I researched them, posted their physical address location, and uncovered they were actually CoinsNThings, largest physical metal supplier to the treasury department. Now they're a favorite.
Yep, did the same. Not my only favorite but on the list

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Just complained, AGAIN, to Ebay, regarding missing out on the Ebux promotions. She said she has heard of this issue. Really? Anyway, I let her know that the last guy I talked to, credited ALL of my purchases, and a rebate check was issued immediately. Hoping for that again, as well as the fix. We'll see!