• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

eBay heads ups, sales, deals and offers

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The way Canada is going I might be afraid to buy bars from their mint.
Haven't invested in bars in almost two years....too risky and am satisfied that what I do (well did...tragic boat accident you know) have for bars is/are/was...ahem... authentic.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
New message from: usgoldinc (226
)

Good afternoon, we are interested in a larger sales presence on eBay and decided to sell a limited number of Gold Eagles below the current Spot Gold Price as we have large inventory from the early July 2017 market.

You may want to Google - US Gold Inc Salt Lake City Utah - to find our website.

Thank you for your question, all the best.

US GOLD INC
AGE below spot, no bucks

What the F, mate? lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-oz-Gold-A...638541&hash=item41cebfed54:g:X84AAOSw01dZpkDi

100% positive, but only 226 rating, "usgoldinc"

I have received confirmation from multiple buyers that "usgoldinc" delivered on those under spot price gold eagles. Something to keep in mind if they drop any more "too good to be true deals" on ebay

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
my lcs charges no less than $23 for average circulation. And he is usually very reasonable on his 90% and pre-33 gold. That's why I was considering these...but the seller looks a little sketchy.
Well buy on your cc, if not as advertised you can get refund no matter what the seller says. But 99.7 is a good record with the amount of sales the guy has, lets face it your always going to get a dickwad buyer

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Well buy on your cc, if not as advertised you can get refund no matter what the seller says. But 99.7 is a good record with the amount of sales the guy has, lets face it your always going to get a dickwad buyer
Read the negative reviews. More than a couple of instances where he shipped a different coin than was in the auction and his response was he shipped the buyer 'a better grade' of the coin that was listed. How would that make you feel as a buyer paying for one thing, then getting something else? I say steer clear. This guy is a game player!

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Read the negative reviews. More than a couple of instances where he shipped a different coin than was in the auction and his response was he shipped the buyer 'a better grade' of the coin that was listed. How would that make you feel as a buyer paying for one thing, then getting something else? I say steer clear. This guy is a game player!
Yah didnt see that one, I know some buyers ive had over the years were pieces of shit though.