• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

eBay heads ups, sales, deals and offers

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
No problem. I don't think anyone is doing much buying, but i like seeing what the premiums are like anyway, so might as well share
I check every one of them so you're not wasting your efforts. I'm not in a buying range either. Been in a holding pattern of sorts not sure if I should start looking at other investments rather than pour more FRNs into PMs

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
some times you just need to scratch the itch

those queens beasts 2 oz x 5 pieces @ 16/oz after all considerations helped too.....got two lots. Probably won't make any big purchases unless gold tank back to 1200 area

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
On the phone right now with Ebay, about this Ebay Bucks Promotion thing. Haven't gotten one in over 6 months. This is my 4th go around with these people. Last time it took over 3 weeks. She gets back to me and tells me I need to change my email address, because the promotional emails are coming back undeliverable. I do that 2 weeks ago, still no promotions. This guy I'm on the phone with now, tells me there is no way that would be the problem. So I say, "So she took 3 weeks, and then lied to me"? So, he's doing something now. I think he is going to credit my purchases going back again. He says the promotions are based on algorythyms. I said that's fine, but it stopped altogether. Also told him my purchases have been limited due to no promotions. I'll report back when I get done with him.

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
Dude gave me a 4% certificate based on all of my purchases for the quarter, and said he will sincerely try and find out what is going on. He wanted to call me on the frequency of promotions. I said they happen just about once a week, and he said no way. We'll see what happens. I told him my spending is way down since I don't get promotions.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Dude gave me a 4% certificate based on all of my purchases for the quarter, and said he will sincerely try and find out what is going on. He wanted to call me on the frequency of promotions. I said they happen just about once a week, and he said no way. We'll see what happens. I told him my spending is way down since I don't get promotions.
I get them once a week ....don't you go fvcking my world up. ;-)

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
yeah, what gives here? I checked his feedback and am not at all impressed. It looks 'staged' to me. I'd steer clear
Quite an elaborate "stage" to build up two years worth of all positive reviews AND take multiple unique photos for each listing with coin date being sold

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Quite an elaborate "stage" to build up two years worth of all positive reviews AND take multiple unique photos for each listing with coin date being sold
I would not impose my opinions on others, I simply express them sir

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

90%RealMoney

Midas Member
Midas Member
I highly recommend this coin for a collector. It's a very beautiful gold coin with exquisite detail.
That gave me an idea. How about a "Build The Wall" commemorative gold, and/or silver coin? I've seen Hurricane Harvey coins, so much going to relief efforts, etc. I would be willing to buy a few, and contribute an additional amount, for the wall. If Trump could raise the funds privately, that would drive the Dems over the edge!