• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

eBay heads ups, sales, deals and offers

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
I keep getting $10 off $30 on my accounts. (3 in the last month) Much better than bux for small items (33% off), but haven't had many 8X or 10X offers recently. I have one account that was from 20 years ago and it NEVER gets offers, but my newer accounts get them all the time. Egay sure is a weird company.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
I only got a 6/8% offer this time, must be that my other account got suspended.
View attachment 98598
I got 8% too. Bought the gold in the app and it did the max out at $100, per the rules. This is why you buy the Sigma gold/silver tester, although I don't think APMEX would send you a fake. It just doesn't make sense to me to buy gold from the Mint at their inflated prices these days when you can do this.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I got 8% too. Bought the gold in the app and it did the max out at $100, per the rules. This is why you buy the Sigma gold/silver tester, although I don't think APMEX would send you a fake. It just doesn't make sense to me to buy gold from the Mint at their inflated prices these days when you can do this.
I only got a couple sovereigns today, just needed a little weight for the fishing lures next weekend. But getting 8% ($55) in eBay Bucks through the app isn't too bad, and Sovereigns close to spot are great!

stas3000

Seeker
Seeker
Bonus eBay Bucks will probably be up soon, likely couple more times in Feb now that redemptions are over.

As to tires, President's Day is coming. Discount Tire/America's Tire and their Web-only sister company usually run great sales. Worth looking into.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

97guns

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Bonus eBay Bucks will probably be up soon, likely couple more times in Feb now that redemptions are over.

As to tires, President's Day is coming. Discount Tire/America's Tire and their Web-only sister company usually run great sales. Worth looking into.

Snagged a set from discount tires on eBay, $312 for the set, $6 cashback on my cc, $24 eBay bucks and $100 Visa card from discount works out to $182 for the set, $45 a tire

Last edited:

plata_oro

Seeker
Seeker
I see I am not the only one not receiving ebuck promos anymore. Not to worry the are still plenty of great deals to be found like this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/141504369404

I seem to have been getting promos from my paypal mastercard than my ebay account. Regardless a very useful thread we have here!

97guns

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I see I am not the only one not receiving ebuck promos anymore. Not to worry the are still plenty of great deals to be found like this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/141504369404

I seem to have been getting promos from my paypal mastercard than my ebay account. Regardless a very useful thread we have here!

Yep, I hit that a few times, under spot after my 2% citi rebate