• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

eBay heads ups, sales, deals and offers

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I see now it's activated. See any spot deals for 1 ounce rounds or coins. Not big into bigger bars. Just bought two 10 ounce bars.
It's rare to find 999 silver eligible and a good deal. someone above posted a video with these, but i didn't research the prices. Youll have to manually type the url's, couldn't get copy paste to work

Screenshot_20180823-221040_YouTube.jpg

Attachments

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
How do you actually apply the 8% off coupon?
Use app for 10%. On main ebay page you should have an "activate now" advertisement or you have to view messages to activate from there. After that, you add to cart, start checkout process. Scroll down and it should show you bucks total youre going to earn at a rate of 8 or 10%.

Screenshot_20180823-230309_eBay.jpg

needler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
You have to activate the promo from the email they send assuming you're already enrolled in ebay bucks. 10% off through app and 8% regular.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
oh, I see. So you don't actually get 8 or 10% off that purchase - you get that percentage eBay bucks toward another purchase?

the_shootist

Molon Labe! Deplorable Dreg!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
oh, I see. So you don't actually get 8 or 10% off that purchase - you get that percentage eBay bucks toward another purchase?
Bingo :dancing guy

needler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
lol I just posted a comment on stackingnerds video about ebay bucks.

Ebay bucks sucks to me. The fact they expire so quick just means you will make impulse purchases just to spend them. Ebay bucks doesn't make the item discounted. People are like I got so and so for under melt. No you didn't. You paid the asking price and got rewards credit on ebay which is not a cash back or a currency. It's the equivalent of amazon credit expect it has a expiration and will make you impulse buy just to use them.

to me that system doesn't work as well. I don't constantly make precious metals orders. I make big orders when I catch the dips. I don't want credit that expires that I'm playing hot potato trying to catch the dips. Now if you have other shopping to do on ebay that can be great for you.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Ebay bucks sucks to me. The fact they expire so quick just means you will make impulse purchases just to spend them. Ebay bucks doesn't make the item discounted. People are like I got so and so for under melt. No you didn't. You paid the asking price and got rewards credit on ebay which is not a cash back or a currency. It's the equivalent of amazon credit expect it has a expiration and will make you impulse buy just to use them
I use accumulated ebucks to purchase more metals. That's really the only way you can claim to either get metal under melt or get metal 'free' (use the same 'money' twice), depending on how you want to think about it. There is value there but, as you point out, you need to use it wisely or you squander it

Last edited:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Ebay bucks sucks to me. The fact they expire so quick just means you will make impulse purchases just to spend them. Ebay bucks doesn't make the item discounted. People are like I got so and so for under melt. No you didn't. You paid the asking price and got rewards credit on ebay which is not a cash back or a currency. It's the equivalent of amazon credit expect it has a expiration and will make you impulse buy just to use them.

to me that system doesn't work as well. I don't constantly make precious metals orders. I make big orders when I catch the dips. I don't want credit that expires that I'm playing hot potato trying to catch the dips. Now if you have other shopping to do on ebay that can be great for you.
Gotcha. Makes sense to me. Apmex actually has a pretty sweet deal on one ounce platinum eagles right now. If I snagged one I could then apply those bucks to another purchase. I agree with you that that is sort of a pain in the arse and not the way I typically shop.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Just not any deals out there blowing my skirt up. Let's see what the day brings but I may need to leave the bucks on the table this round

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I bought a few more Apmex quarter rolls today. With bucks thats under so good stuff. Want some gold action though.
Got a link for that 90% under?

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
You should feel spoiled. Having proofs thrown in with spot 90% is huge!
Spoiled by mine as well as they will sell me 90% at spot.
Acquired some this AM which included more than a few proof dimes & quarters.
Here is photo.
Looks like someone removed them from 92 to 98 proof sets.

Attachments

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

needler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
15% off ebay tomorrow. Obliviously will exclude bullion. But load up on whatever you need. Coin supplies, Metal detector. I'm probably going to get a safe tomorrow. I just ordered half dollar tubes on Friday.

15% of $666 = $99.99
15% of $25 = 3.75

eBay uses Pacific time 8AM to 10PM PDT

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
I see lots of bullion on the bay today, just do a search.

R.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I don't believe the 2005 P or D was made in silver - should be clad. The S was struck in clad and silver as a proof coin.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
No 'blow my skirt up' ebuck deals to be had that I can find. Anyone else have any luck?

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner

that's not how it works out at all. i've never had ebucks become available and had to buy something higher than i wanted to or impulsively. just look at this whole summer for example. if you wanted metals during dips, they've been crashing since april just as expected since two years ago and all buys are "low", even the ebucks redemptions

Last edited:

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
big dealers have locked out the ebucks deals
They are paying one lump sum annual fee for unlimited sales in the bullion category. If they offer anything outside that category, they're paying extra for it.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I use accumulated ebucks to purchase more metals. That's really the only way you can claim to either get metal under melt or get metal 'free' (use the same 'money' twice), depending on how you want to think about it. There is value there but, as you point out, you need to use it wisely or you squander it
this.

everything just gets averaged together when completed, including the final ebucks redumption purchase. even if someone made a perfectly timed "big buy" from any dealer website so far this summer, with how premiums have risen, their average will not beat someone who works the ebucks program properly. not to mention the cash back you get paid from the CC company to use ebay rather than a dealer website.

Last edited:

davycoppitt

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
this.

everything just gets averaged together when completed, including the final ebucks redumption purchase. even if someone made a perfectly timed "big buy" from any dealer website so far this summer, with how premiums have risen, their average will not beat someone who works the ebucks program properly. not to mention the cash back you get paid from the CC company to use ebay rather than a dealer website.
I have yet to have my ebuck coupon last two weeks. Know of no other source where you can continuously get large amounts of metal under melt.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
https://www.ebay.com/itm/113225400051

FULL DATES Roll Of 40 $10 Face Value 90% Silver Washington Quarters
This listing is for ONE roll of circulated $10 Face Value 90% Silver Washington Quarters. Each roll will contain 40 random date pieces in average circulated condition with full dates. Photos provided are not the exact roll you will receive but represents the same product advertised.

Seller information
4050oscarfa (1593 )
100% Positive feedback

5 available / 20 sold in 1 hour

Price:
US $19.88

Last edited: