• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Yes I did it I munched my swipe phone and now it does not swipe. So I gets on line and search and closest I could find was some gal who had a USB/OTG adapter and a wireless mouse. Now that girl had it going on because she innovated. So not to be out done because I do not have a USB/On The Go adapter and a wireless mouse I innovated and I failed.

Sure, sure I only half failed. Look my PC ripped all the pictures off of my phone but not my contacts, which is what I am really after. Oh and before anyone passes judgment remember I have a new phone and the old phone is not carrying the sell wave anymore; it is just a hunk of broken phone now.

Anywhoo, I know that one can get around the screen locks and stuff because my computer went right past my phone security and my PC recognizes my phone so I got frustrated because these two electric things just will not talk to each other, yes they say hi and that is about it. So I left a message in the makers of the phones inbox as to my predicament but they have twelve more hours to reply so I am sitting here holding my breath wondering if they are going to think I stole this phone. I know, I know I should have set my phone up in "one drive" and darn it that would have been smart but I have always tried to keep that number separate because I actually do style a tinfoil hat from time to time.

Now for the nitsiy-gritsiy's, as most of the program downloads for accessing phone by computers are model/maker specific and for phones still contacting a Wi-Fi or cell tower. So I am needing one tailored to gplgl44vcb and I am not finding it. So, any takers or do I try and peal off the quartz? Or do I use a stylist, you know a stylist just might work on some of the bigger breaks of the quartz.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/transfer-files-android-pc/

This link is simple to understand with multiple ways to transfer. One thing wrote about is the SDcard which I transferred to the new phone. There are two cards a white and a black. The white will not transfer but the black did, now why the black sdcard did not come with the new phone IDK as I was asleep when all this was going on and had to fix it in the morning; well get the phone working.

Well I will see if this will work.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Nope. Changed both cards to new phone, turned on Bluetooth on both devises, found in settings and tethered phone and PC, found phone in Bluetooth and added devise. When I did the access code poof.....

I have learned a valuable lesson and it is to save all contacts to SDcard or save in cloud and I say this because I found just one number/contact from my phone on my PC. So this works and don't work.

I can purchase a program/software for $50 but that is what the phone cost, I think. I think I am heading for the mouse and USB/OTG. One thing do know is "on the go" is the link up between charger and phone so I have plenty of them