• Membership Drive Coming Up Soon! Please keep an eye out for it. Will happen within the next 2 weeks or so.
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

GIM Membership Drive. This weekend only

Fri thru Sunday only

Elizabeth Warren Admits To Wearing Paleface At College Costume Party

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Bee-lieve it!

February 6th, 2019

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Senator Elizabeth Warren is embroiled in controversy once again, this time after she admitted to wearing racially offensive "paleface" at a costume party back in her college days.

"As a proud Native American woman, I now realize that dressing as a white woman at that party all those years ago was insensitive and offensive," she said in a heartfelt apology video. "It was wrong of me to culturally appropriate white culture, as I am only 1023/1024th white European colonizer."

"I only hope that my constituents can forgive me for who I was back in my college days," she added.

Warren was also photographed with a friend dressed as a KKK member, but she refused to distance herself from that photograph, calling the KKK "an important part of the history of abortion rights in America, for which I have fought my whole career."

https://babylonbee.com/news/elizabe...BaynE2dgzkR8-L_KChCGs7euAPrOvC7yDxuEnuE8ndetk

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
How much do you want to bet the real juicy stuff about Faux-cahontas / Liar-watha still hasn't been released yet? I can hardly wait for the revelation about her.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
That's rich! I needed a good laugh early on a Monday morning!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Bee-lieve it!

February 6th, 2019

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Senator Elizabeth Warren is embroiled in controversy once again, this time after she admitted to wearing racially offensive "paleface" at a costume party back in her college days.

"As a proud Native American woman, I now realize that dressing as a white woman at that party all those years ago was insensitive and offensive," she said in a heartfelt apology video. "It was wrong of me to culturally appropriate white culture, as I am only 1023/1024th white European colonizer."

"I only hope that my constituents can forgive me for who I was back in my college days," she added.

Warren was also photographed with a friend dressed as a KKK member, but she refused to distance herself from that photograph, calling the KKK "an important part of the history of abortion rights in America, for which I have fought my whole career."

https://babylonbee.com/news/elizabe...BaynE2dgzkR8-L_KChCGs7euAPrOvC7yDxuEnuE8ndetk
I say she ought to repay any and all college loans & grants she claimed while "Living as Injun".

Donate to GIM