• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Elon Musk buys 10% of Twitter

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Like bots? :winks2:

I still think fraud is involved in the "value" numbers & when it is proven many "users" are bots he will still have the company but lawsuits over fraud and over valuation.
Nope. He already said the bots have to go. When he said "authenticate users" I imagine they will do something like Telegram... each account will be tied to a telephone number or something like that. ??? I don't know. We'll see how things shake out.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Elon Musk Reveals Big Plans for Twitter: ‘I’m on the Warpath!’​

Gary Ray
by Gary Ray

May 3, 2022

Elon Musk, the notable entrepreneur and new owner of Twitter, has voiced his plans for the mammoth social media platform.

Musk shared his first public comments on Twitter’s future at Monday evening’s Met Gala event. Exuding class, Musk walked the famed “red carpet” with his mother.

When on the red carpet, reporters asked Musk to comment on the changes he has in mind for Twitter.

Musk, using language the currently fired-up left uses often, said that Twitter would change to offer a more “inclusive” experience for all. He also signaled his intent to reduce false stats and perceptions by ridding the platform of “bots.”

In a brief interview with the Associated Press, Musk indicated that he intends to swing Twitter back from the far left to more center ground where most Americans are included.

“Well, I mean, the goal that I have, should everything come to fruition with Twitter, is to have a service that is broadly — is as broadly inclusive as possible where ideally most of America is on it and talking!” Musk said.

Musk continued: “I think just generally, the — I’m looking for something that’s like I said as broadly inclusive as possible, that’s as trusted as possible as a system, and I hope we are successful in that regard.”

The AP interview concluded with Musk emphasizing his commitment to making the experience of using the Twitter platform more enjoyable:

“I’ve also vowed this publicly that we have to get rid of the bots, trolls, scams, and everything. That’s obviously diminishing the user experience and we don’t want people to get tricked out of their money and that kind of thing. I’m on the warpath! If somebody is operating a bot and troll army then I’m definitely their enemy!”

The Daily Wire noted that Musk “spoke to a number of reporters while on the Met Gala’s red carpet” and received more than one assist from his mother, Maye, who answered “a few of the questions for him.”

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
another piece of the puzzle...

[From BioClandestine on Telegram]

Well folks, you don’t have to believe me, you heard it from Nunes’ mouth that Trump encouraged Elon to buy Twitter. Trump and his camp support Elon and his mission.

Just as I suspected and laid out for you all over the past few weeks, the entire timeline reeks of white hat involvement. It was calculated, methodical, strategical, well timed to maximize damage and enemy exposure, and captivated a massive global audience. Moves and countermoves were flawlessly projected and executed and the enemy not only lost control of one of their most powerful brainwashing assets, but also exposed their own corruption whilst under the world spotlight.

Notice how Trump and his team waited until AFTER Twitter was fully secure, before going public that they were involved.

Now does it make more sense why the left-wing media complex went scorched earth on Elon and declared this as the greatest threat to democracy? Why the Biden admin went full blown authoritarian dictator and created the Ministry of Truth? Because they knew Trump was involved in this move. They knew Elon was working with Trump to some extent. They knew this path leads to the end of their reign.

All the while, Trump is off screen, in the shadows. Just quietly working on TruthSocial, saying he’s not coming back to Twitter, etc. Giving off the OPTICS that he is distant from the entire situation. When in reality, he was advising it. And in all likelihood, based on the success and the Modus Operandi, it’s clear to me that Elon had significant operational help from Trump and military assets.

Now, why did Elon and Trump ensure that Trump seemed distant from the operation? TO TARGET THE NORMIES.

If Trump would have been linked to this deal before it was finalized, the centrists and leftists would have immediately discredited it and be less likely to pay attention. Because they are, quite literally, programmed to despise anything associated with Trump. By Trump appearing uninvolved, the story was followed by centrists and leftists as well, and allowed for this operation to result in a broader range of normies waking up to the reality of censorship online and the war on truth.

Conservatives are already all too aware of this reality, so there was no need to try and target that base. This was designed to penetrate centrist/left-wing echo chambers.

You’re welcome to believe all of this happened on accident and just so happened to be massively beneficial to Trump and his political campaign. I’m more inclined to believe that this was a meticulously calculated normie-waking operation, specifically designed to target centrists and leftists. Coordinated and advised by Trump and white hats.

Keep in mind Elon is the US MIL’s highest paid contractor… and the US MIL supports Trump.

Get the picture?

-Clandestine

video

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
He IS an African American

photo_2022-05-04_20-19-15.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

REVEALED: George Soros, Clinton and Obama staffers and European governments are behind anti-Musk campaign to force big corporations to boycott Twitter - after Elon demanded to know 'who funds these organizations?'​

• A group of 26 activist organizations and NGOs signed a letter to companies who advertise on Twitter, warning them to reconsider if Elon Musk makes changes
  • Musk has pledged to lift the 'censorship' of Twitter: critics worry that he will give free rein to those trafficking in hate speech and dangerous scientific theories
  • The letter writers said that Musk 'will further toxify our information ecosystem and be a direct threat to public safety'
  • They wrote: 'Twitter risks becoming a cesspool of misinformation, with your brand attached'
  • Musk replied, wanting to know who was behind the 26 groups signing the letter, and commenting: 'Sunlight is the best disinfectant'
By HARRIET ALEXANDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 01:03 EDT, 4 May 2022 | UPDATED: 11:49 EDT, 4 May 2022

Some of the most high-profile liberal figures have joined together to encourage advertisers to boycott Twitter if Elon Musk brings in his promised policy of unfettered 'free speech.'

Twenty six NGOs and advocacy groups signed a letter expressing concern about the world's richest man's plan.

Musk himself responded to the letter asking who funded them: the answer being an assortment of 'dark money groups' like George Soros's Open Society Foundation; NGOs founded by former Clinton and Obama administration staffers; wealthy Democrat donors and their family foundations; labor unions; and the governments of European nations.

'Elon Musk's takeover of Twitter will further toxify our information ecosystem and be a direct threat to public safety, especially among those already most vulnerable and marginalized,' they wrote.

They warned that advertising on Twitter would see their company 'risks association with a platform amplifying hate, extremism, health misinformation, and conspiracy theorists.'

The authors continued: 'Under Musk's management, Twitter risks becoming a cesspool of misinformation, with your brand attached, polluting our information ecosystem in a time where trust in institutions and news media is already at an all-time low.

'Your ad dollars can either fund Musk's vanity project or hold him to account. We call on you to demand Musk uphold these basic standards of community trust and safety, and to pull your advertising spending from Twitter if they are not.'

1651721370077.png

1651721388410.png

Musk, in response to the letter, tweeted: 'Who funds these organizations that want to control your access to information? Let's investigate …'

Piqued by the critique, he added: 'Sunlight is the best disinfectant.'

The letter signed by the 26 groups was sent on headed paper bearing the logos of Accountable Tech, Media Matters for America, and Ultraviolet.

ACCOUNTABLE TECH - NICOLE GILL, CO-FOUNDER AND EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR

Accountable Tech is a Washington DC-based group led by Nicole Gill, a political campaigner and founder of the 2017 Tax March, and Jesse Lehrich, a former foreign policy spokesman for Hillary Clinton's campaign and the nephew of David Axelrod, former senior adviser to Barack Obama.

'Social media giants are eroding our consensus reality and pushing democracy to the brink,' they state on their website.

'Accountable Tech is fighting back.'

Founded in May 2020, the group is a 501(c)(4), which means it does not have to disclose its donor list, and it does not say on the website who funds it.

MEDIA MATTERS FOR AMERICA - DAVID BROCK, FOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN

Media Matters for America was begun in May 2004 by David Brock - a former conservative journalist who turned liberal, and in 2017 was described by Politico as the 'Democrats' attack dog'.

'The Clinton enforcer, who raised tens of millions of dollars and created a far-reaching web of outside groups to push her presidential candidacy, is now training his sights on Trump,' they wrote at the time.

'Brock is rallying Democratic megadonors behind his cause and while he can be controversial at times, few bet against his efforts. His tentacles are far-reaching, including his media monitoring nonprofit Media Matters and the opposition research super PAC American Bridge.'

Media Matters for America says it is 'dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation in the U.S. media.'

According to Influence Watch, the group was founded with about $2 million in donations from prominent liberal donors, such as Susie Tompkins Buell, the 78-year-old co-founder of clothing brands Esprit and The North Face; Leo Hindery, 74, a private equity investor specializing in media; and James Hormel, who died in August aged 88.

Hormel was heir to a meatpacking fortune, and the first openly gay man to represent the United States as an ambassador - to Luxembourg, from 1997. He also co-founded in 1981 the Human Rights Campaign - the nation's preeminent gay rights group.

Media Matters is funded by a coalition of donors, including the National Education Association - America's largest union, representing teachers and other school staff - and several Jewish groups, such as the Combined Jewish Philanthropies of Greater Boston and Community Foundation of the United Jewish Federation of San Diego.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
View attachment 257205

Brands should force Twitter to uphold content policies under Musk, advocacy groups say

View attachment 257206

And I have no idea what this tweet means. Sounds like something that would go in the Q thread.

View attachment 257207
He making the analogy that Twitter was failing because it was free with no real effort to monetize

id bet if he charged a dollar a year you’d have less bots (Democrat mob types and autobots) included)

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651767107287.png

[Forwarded from The Authority ⭐⭐⭐️ (The Authority ⭐⭐⭐️)]

Elon Musk is Summoned to Parliament to Bend the Knee to Censorship.

The entire world is panicking about the possibility of humans having free speech on Twitter.

Very telling.

People awake are what they fear the most.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Elon Musk Secures over $7b from Larry Ellison

Larry Ellison is co-founder of Oracle. Oracle has deep ties to Trump and the Devolution Team including Ezra Cohen-Watnick

More to come on this...

H/T Richard the Saint

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Changing his tune...

1651773961536.png

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
View attachment 257205

Brands should force Twitter to uphold content policies under Musk, advocacy groups say

EM220504.jpg

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651855909825.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651859377930.png

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Twitter will be a private company. He doesn't need to listen to any of those 'brands'

the_shootist

Checked out! Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
The WOKEtards are a loud mouth minority. DISNEY has lost 40% share value due to supporting Kathleen Kennedy & WOKEtards and NOT doing their fiduciary obligation to stock holders ( Increase the Value of the Company). DISNEY will continue sabotaging itself with the numerous WOKE versions of MARVEL and StarWars movies headed to theaters and DISNEY +. DISNEY+ subscriptions are still sinking due to their WOKE propaganda and their theme parks are seeing more "Cast Members" than patrons walking around.
Musk is far from career suicide.
Those same loud mouths are causing the rest of us a lot of pain. They're not going to shut their own mouths so this will continue unabated until the majority decide to do more than bitch about them

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Those same loud mouths are causing the rest of us a lot of pain. They're not going to shut their own mouths so this will continue unabated until the majority decide to do more than bitch about them

Yes. Now those are prime candidates for abortion. They're NOT innocents.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yes. Now those are prime candidates for abortion. They're NOT innocents.
I agree WOKEtards should be aborted immediately with extreme prejudiced.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
One of my family members cell phone number has been compromised and has 20 unknown numbers attached.
Well, one was IDed today:
I got a message on my phone from MOVE ON . ORG a long wordy message asking supporters to stand up for Roe V Wade and asking for support and donations.
MY RESPONSE:
"FUQUE U MURDERERS".

Response from MOVE ON : "We will remove you from our contact list".
"YEA !" I won one.
Now If I can just eliminate those other 19.
:computer:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1651947205493.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Disclose.tv]
NEW - Elon Musk plans to fire 1,000 Twitter staff, slash reliance on ad income, then quintuple revenue to $26.4 billion by 2028.

Musk added the expected work ethic at Twitter is going to be "extreme" in the future.

@disclosetv

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It hit me, overnight.

Musk is an unserious man, in a fraudulent auto business. Look at QTR's Fringe Finance blog and his excerpts at ZeroHedge to count the reasons for that conclusion.

Now, Musk is in a frivolous social-media venue...and the more-frivolous Chattering Class is OUTRAGED, that he DARE end their Cancelling programs, end their censoring of non-Approved views.

Well, good. But, time to step back. Twitter is as shallow and unimportant, really, as ballroom dancing.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Disclose.tv]
NEW - Elon Musk plans to fire 1,000 Twitter staff, slash reliance on ad income, then quintuple revenue to $26.4 billion by 2028.

Musk added the expected work ethic at Twitter is going to be "extreme" in the future.

@disclosetv
He might need to relocate to a different labor pool if he expects a work ethic.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I heard Elon was thinking about removing advertisers from Twitter and charging some users $3 a month instead.
That would stop the type of bullying the big corporations have been doing. This video lays it out pretty clearly why getting rid of advertisers would be a good thing.

Elon Musk Blasts Soros 'Dark Money Groups' Threatening Twitter Advertisers (14 min 38 sec):

Published on May 7, 2022 by Facts Matter with Roman Balmakov​
Soros.jpg

Soros2.jpg

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The Left turns on itself.

And make no mistake. Elon is of the Left. Maybe they've just gone too far for his sensibilities; maybe he's showing belated maturity with age...but he's not a man of American traditions.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Twitter is as shallow and unimportant, really, as ballroom dancing.
Ballroom dancing is an art form. Best thing I ever learned was to ballroom dance.

When I dance I wear boxer shorts because I like a lot of ballroom when I dance....

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Ballroom dancing is an art form. Best thing I ever learned was to ballroom dance.

When I dance I wear boxer shorts because I like a lot of ballroom when I dance....
Short, witty prick-offs are a sort of art form, too. I get a fair amount of practice on that, here.

That doesn't mean it's meaningful. It's mental calisthenics, but it contributes little.

Winston Churchill was a master of the witty insult or wry observation. But that's not what we remember him for, either.

IMHO, that site, and that format, contributes little - except, I guess, to add color to the lives of shut-ins and people working, and getting off work, at odd hours with no one around.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

engineear

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

No pix needed...but, is it boxer shorts OR longs, for those grandpa ballsroom dancing? snark

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It hit me, overnight.

Musk is an unserious man, in a fraudulent auto business. Look at QTR's Fringe Finance blog and his excerpts at ZeroHedge to count the reasons for that conclusion.

Now, Musk is in a frivolous social-media venue...and the more-frivolous Chattering Class is OUTRAGED, that he DARE end their Cancelling programs, end their censoring of non-Approved views.

Well, good. But, time to step back. Twitter is as shallow and unimportant, really, as ballroom dancing.
It isn't shallow and unimportant...it is the echo chamber through which leftists validate their thinking and garner "public approval" for their policy. They tweet some banal idea and the leftist blue checkmarks all log their approval and *poof* said thinking becomes policy in Govt and corporations.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1652077253858.png