• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Elon Musk buys 10% of Twitter

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1652817376237.png

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've got at least 5 fake ones out there but always get banned after a few choice words. I'm shocked I haven't been banned from GIM2 yet because I'm every bit as caustic here as there ;)
We're adults here.

Over there, half are disturbed autistics; and the other half, bots programmed by disturbed autistics.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1652833776537.png

Blueprint on Telegram
Twitter is mirroring the left's fate.

Trapped.

Thier mind virus no longer controls the public narrative or perception. That's because we've exposed the fraud and global corruption masquerading as virtue that used to prop-validate-project them.

No more Fake News bullhorn.

No more fake big tech bullhorn.

No more RACIST/whatever flavor of the week bullhorn.

No more Pedowood bullhorn.

No more riot bullhorn.

No more COVID bullhorn.

No more Executive-Congressional bullhorn.

And, last but certainly not least, no more false flag triggers to regain the bullhorn away from reality.

Everyone sees thier Communist party, propaganda, historic violence and destruction, election stealing, open boarders, trafficking, baby killing, pedophilia, mental illness, American hate, war, and Treason for what it is now.

We have won the Information War.

This part of the movie is where thier cult realizes we have also won the Silent War. This is where the psychosis is confronted with the finest military planning on earth.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1652834226140.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Put some lipstick on that pig and shove 'er out the door!

1652840286011.png

Elon is gonna demand a renegotiation based on the REAL number
of human Twitter accounts. Even Newsweek is admitting half of
Joe Biden’s Twitter followers are fake accounts.

And Twitter advertisers who’ve been paying advertising rates based
on FAKE NUMBERS are gonna want to renegotiate also.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Bio Clandestine on Telegram
Intriguing confirmations about Twitter. Elon estimating the bot activity is 20% or higher, and his $44 billion bid was assuming that the bot activity was at the 5% or lower Twitter formally reported.

He is forcing them to prove their actual bot activity, causing them to expose themselves. While pissing off all of their advertisers and shareholders in the process, for falsifying numbers and therefore significantly lowering the value of Twitter. Elon baited them with 44 billion dollars, knowing full well the bot activity was not what they reported, knowing he could get a better deal, while simultaneously exposing them.

But the most genius aspect of this plan, is as a CITIZEN, he’s exposing Twitter at warp speed, on the world stage. As opposed to a government intervention and a years long investigation with a snail’s pace Justice System. Elon got them on the hook with too much money to refuse, then made them admit all their deepest darkest secrets within a month. The government could never do what Elon is doing at the speed he is doing it.

Most importantly, it appears to be organic. If the US MIL directly intervened, it would be bad optics and the left-wing media would cause mass turmoil and claim it’s a military coup, so and so forth. So maybe the US MIL and white hats found a workaround? A path of least resistance.

I cant assume it’s a coincidence that the US MIL’s highest paid contractor is flawlessly carrying out a highly calculated plan, with militaristic precision, that just so happens to dismantle an enemy of the US MIL, at lightning speed, in the middle of a propaganda/information war.

Yes, I’m suggesting the US MIL is utilizing Elon as a proxy/asset to conduct operations as a citizen that the US MIL would not be unable to do from their government position.

The civilian route was exponentially faster, highly effective, appears organic, easy for the public to digest, and the mission is accomplished with relative ease and little resistance.

“Military tactics are like unto water; for water in its natural course runs away from high places and hastens downwards. So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak. Water shapes its course according to the nature of the ground over which it flows; the soldier works out his victory in relation to the foe whom he is facing. Therefore, just as water retains no constant shape, so in warfare there are no constant conditions.”

-Sun Tzu

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 7.01.55 PM.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1652839784383.png

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1652889260491.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1652889536152.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-05-18_05-25-00.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Twitter turns the tables on Musk, will “enforce” merger​

• Herb Scribner
Twitter's board said Tuesday that it plans to "close the transaction and enforce the merger agreement" between Elon Musk and Twitter, The New York Times reports.
Driving the news: "The board and Mr. Musk agreed to a transaction at $54.20 per share," Twitter's board said in a statement to The New York Times. "We believe this agreement is in the best interest of all shareholders. We intend to close the transaction and enforce the merger agreement.”
  • This followed an earlier statement from Twitter that said it was “committed to completing the transaction on the agreed price and terms as promptly as practicable."
Flashback: Twitter’s board urged shareholders in a regulatory filing Tuesday to vote in favor of the deal.
The big picture: Musk said last week that the $44 billion deal with Twitter was "temporarily on hold" until CEO Parag Agrawal publicly proves that less than 5% of users are bots or spam accounts.
  • "My offer was based on Twitter's SEC filings being accurate," Musk said in a tweet. "Yesterday, Twitter's CEO publicly refused to show proof of <5%. This deal cannot move forward until he does."
Yes, but: Musk currently has a contractual obligation to buy Twitter at the agreed price, Axios' Felix Salmon writes.
Go deeper... The Musk-Twitter endgame
Elon Musk's Twitter clown car
A timeline of the Musk-Twitter deal so far

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

• Herb Scribner
Twitter's board said Tuesday that it plans to "close the transaction and enforce the merger agreement" between Elon Musk and Twitter, The New York Times reports.
Driving the news: "The board and Mr. Musk agreed to a transaction at $54.20 per share," Twitter's board said in a statement to The New York Times. "We believe this agreement is in the best interest of all shareholders. We intend to close the transaction and enforce the merger agreement.”
  • This followed an earlier statement from Twitter that said it was “committed to completing the transaction on the agreed price and terms as promptly as practicable."
Flashback: Twitter’s board urged shareholders in a regulatory filing Tuesday to vote in favor of the deal.
The big picture: Musk said last week that the $44 billion deal with Twitter was "temporarily on hold" until CEO Parag Agrawal publicly proves that less than 5% of users are bots or spam accounts.
  • "My offer was based on Twitter's SEC filings being accurate," Musk said in a tweet. "Yesterday, Twitter's CEO publicly refused to show proof of <5%. This deal cannot move forward until he does."
Yes, but: Musk currently has a contractual obligation to buy Twitter at the agreed price, Axios' Felix Salmon writes.

1652897670430.png

jimswift

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I texted a buddy last night that this Musk-Twitter episode was doing exactly that, entertaining me.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yeah, that "CEO" is retarded.
No wonder.

What do they produce? What product do they introduce into the market?

Here's their product. They solicit "membership" mostly from client/product-providers as stupid. Those gulls feed their data in, and then they market that data to the highest bidder.

People who find such mundane data useful, are almost-all not legit. Identity fraudsters; runners of those stupid "background" sites; foreign governments; OUR government.

You don't need to be an Einstein to succeed in such a business. Only to have some sort of connection to power and protection - graft, or blood, or serve as a front.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Like a contract of sale for a car, I'm sure old mate Musk put in more than a few outs, like "subject to finance", "subject to independent PPI", "subject to user status check"...

:D

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

• Herb Scribner

Fraud vitiates all

fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments" (United. States v. Throckmorton, 98 US 61(1878)

requesting twitter Confirm bot count is polite, he can turn the heat up significantly from here

if They refuse, I’d like to see him close then rescind and sue for fraud when he finds the real number is way higher than represented.

elon has them by the short hair as much as he did when their initial reaction to his offer was refusal. Then the lawyer explained fiduciary duty’s and they did a 180

they just haven’t gamed this out fully yet

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fraud vitiates all
fraud vitiates the most solemn contracts, documents, and even judgments" (United. States v. Throckmorton, 98 US 61(1878)
Quoted for truth!

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Somethin's brewin' here...

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
They just kicked Tesla out of the S&P ESG fund. They say Tesla is racist (how original)

For those that don’t know ESG stands for environmental, social, governmental

its the woke company rating.

Musk immediately fired back with a meme

0587C123-55BE-4FB0-8E32-2DEF5393115E.jpeg

Last edited:

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Call me jaded but my gut feeling is that Musk got turned. He’s been a life long Democrat that was worshipped by the left and he reveled in it.

Now, all of a sudden, without a dramatic incident in his life, he’s performed a 180 course correction, why?

Musk is not a sleeper. The right doesn’t usually function that way. Infiltration is a natural art of the left. If the right could do it well we’d have DINOs.

Musk is one of the largest military contractors, could the military be calling the shots for Musk?

Declaring that he used to vote Democrat and calling them the party of niceness might have been Musk pulling back on his chain. The horse may not be fully broken.

Just my gut talking. Maybe I need to take some Famatadine instead.

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't know. This is all too convenient.

And it's a game Musk has played before - manipulating the stock price of a Meme stock.

It's also sweet payback for all the times he's gotten banned.

I have no love for Musk, but less for the Twits.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Now, all of a sudden, without a dramatic incident in his life, he’s performed a 180 course correction, why?
Probably saw the light? There's only so much progressiveness one guy can handle!

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Like a contract of sale for a car, I'm sure old mate Musk put in more than a few outs, like "subject to finance", "subject to independent PPI", "subject to user status check"...

:D
I will give Musk credit for at least taking the effort - or making the public pronouncement - that all is not well.

So MANY industrial mergers have been ripoffs. Two in the auto industry, I know about - Packard's purchase of Studebaker...looking at Studebaker's cooked books - and Chrysler's acceptance of Daimler-Benz' "Merger of Equals."

Once Packard completed the Studebaker buy, they saw how bad things were. Their legal department advised a suit for fraud and an undoing; but Packard had just passed a point of no return - their contract auto-body supplier, Briggs, had been purchased by Chrysler. They had no car company anymore - they were counting on Studebaker to make their bodies.

So they went ahead, and the whole operation turned into a 30-year death dance, ending in 1985.

Chrysler got raped and robbed - but only after it was obvious did the former shareholders sue; and they only got partial settlement. And of course out of that, Chrysler is a shell of what it was, soon to be going away.

So...well and good that Musk asks these questions before delivering the truckload of gold.

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Seen it with a few nowadays... Jimmie Dore, Bill Maher, Joe Rogan... they seem to be coming around or snapping out of it if only to a certain degree
I've never trusted any of them and I don't see any advantage to start trusting them now

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I will give Musk credit for at least taking the effort - or making the public pronouncement - that all is not well.

So MANY industrial mergers have been ripoffs. Two in the auto industry, I know about - Packard's purchase of Studebaker...looking at Studebaker's cooked books - and Chrysler's acceptance of Daimler-Benz' "Merger of Equals."

Once Packard completed the Studebaker buy, they saw how bad things were. Their legal department advised a suit for fraud and an undoing; but Packard had just passed a point of no return - their contract auto-body supplier, Briggs, had been purchased by Chrysler. They had no car company anymore - they were counting on Studebaker to make their bodies.

So they went ahead, and the whole operation turned into a 30-year death dance, ending in 1985.

Chrysler got raped and robbed - but only after it was obvious did the former shareholders sue; and they only got partial settlement. And of course out of that, Chrysler is a shell of what it was, soon to be going away.

So...well and good that Musk asks these questions before delivering the truckload of gold.
This post is what makes GIM great!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
c8226915cc6edc22.jpeg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor