• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Elon Musk buys 10% of Twitter

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Now do you still think Cosby is guilty? Exact same thing.
Eh, I think thats a pretty bad comparison. Cosby was best friends with Hefner. You know, the guy that raped all his girlfriends.

Just caught a glimpse of the expose of playboy that recently aired on TV. A bunch of Hef's high profile girlfriends came out to say he used date rape drugs on them. No way all those girls were lying about Mr Puddin' Pop.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Coz went from a black role model to pull up your pants, get an education, stay married & quit naming your kids quanshiakboridizaquzipla.
Bang here come all the allegations.

Just saying........... Elon called it but where did he learn it?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1653144140721.png

1653144153338.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1653154608701.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from Shannon OBrien]
I wish someone would flag the permanently suspended accounts for Elon too - Twitter’s users are WAY over exaggerated - beyond the use of bots - with people who have been permanently suspended but cannot close their accounts! I spent months trying to get Twitter to close my account and ironically was told I cannot take any action on my account (ie close it) because it is suspended. So I *appear* as a user but I can’t use the platform or leave it. There have to be a massive number of users that fall into this black hole that Twitter reports out in their number to the SEC. I have to assume Twitter won’t let people close their account because their numbers would plummet. So they effectively cushion the number of users they are reporting out. Fraud.

** If anyone can flag Elon on Twitter, let him know there’s an additional flag of misrepresented users in Twitter that he should be definitely be including in his buyout plan research! I can only wonder what the ACTUAL users are once you exclude bots and permanently suspended accounts.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Elon Musk Pt 3​

The Acquisition​

Social media is buzzing about Elon Musk’s move to take over Twitter lately. He has been very vocal about it with his 94+ million followers. At first glance, one would think this was a decision based on a whim. I think it goes much deeper than that and it has probably been in the works for quite a while. If you will recall in the first installment of “Elon Musk” he explains how he uses the Scientific Method when making business decisions:
1. Ask a question.​
2. Gather as much evidence as possible about it.​
3. Develop axioms based on the evidence, and try to assign a probability of truth to each one.​
4. Draw a conclusion based on cogency in order to determine: Are these axioms correct, are they relevant, do they necessarily lead to this conclusion, and with what probability?​
5. Attempt to disprove the conclusion. Seek refutation from others to further help break your conclusion.​
6. If nobody can invalidate your conclusion, then you’re probably right, but you’re not certainly right.​
“That’s the scientific method,” Musk concludes. “It’s really helpful for figuring out the tricky things.”​
His tweets appear reckless and off the cuff but I suspect they are very strategic. It reminds me a lot of how President Trump used his Twitter account. Musk has made it clear through his tweets that he is a proponent of freedom of speech and has some specific ideas of what a social media platform should look like.

He began tweeting in June 2010 announcing his arrival on the platform. He didn’t tweet again for 18 months and then tweeted “Went to Iceland on Sat to ride bumper cars on ice!” Only 30 people replied. He was on the platform almost daily by 2015 but mostly tweeted about Tesla and SpaceX. By 2018 he began responding to fans and critics, and he was tweeting on average of 6 times a day. Someone then asked why he spent so much time tweeting and Musk replied “Because Twitter is fun.” Now, thousands of people reach out to him almost every day hoping to get a response. His attention usually goes to a few prominent supporters on his feed.

If you look back at some of the moves he’s made in the last few months, you can see that he was positioning himself quietly and discreetly. His Twitter stock purchases did not become obvious or made public until he had acquired a 9.2 percent stake in the company worth approximately $2.9 billion. Is it possible that he could have acquired enough Twitter stock and become the largest individual stockholder without anyone in the news or tech industry getting a whiff of the move?

The regulatory filing was posted on Monday, April 4th. Only about a week before the filing, he tweeted "Given that Twitter serves as the de facto public town square, failing to adhere to free speech principles fundamentally undermines democracy," and "What should be done?" He went on to say "Is a new platform needed?" Elon was asked on Twitter about creating his own social media platform and responded by saying he had considered it. He has been very critical of Twitter, regarding freedom of speech, shadow banning, and algorithms.

1653164818561.png

The day before this tweet, he conducted a poll about Twitter. Elon loves his polls and he takes them seriously. Over 2 million followers responded with over 70% voting NO when asked if Twitter rigorously adheres to the principle of free speech being essential to a functioning democracy. I knew he was up to something when he made it clear that the consequences of the poll would be important.

1653164848276.png

1653164865047.png

Somewhat of a timeline​

In a Yahoo Finance article dated Nov 11, 2021, it was reported that Elon dumped, or sold $6 Billion in Tesla stock. This was after he posted a Twitter poll asking if everyone thought he should sell 10% of his Tesla stake and promised to abide by the results. 58% said yes. Musk made good on his promise. Was this part of the plan to reinvest in the purchase of Twitter? I think the decision to take a controlling interest in the platform went back at least that far and probably months before that.
Regulatory filings made public late Wednesday revealed that Musk exercised options Monday and then sold about 2.1 million shares of the TSLA stock he received to raise $1.1 billion in cash to pay taxes stemming from the transaction.​
Interestingly, the option exercise and sales were pursuant to a Rule 10b5-1 trading plan. Insiders are required to adopt such plans so as to not run afoul of the Securities and Exchange Commission. The trading plan was filed with the SEC on Sept. 14, or well before Musk's infamous Twitter poll of Nov. 6.​
It's also worth noting that the options were not set to expire until August 2022.​
On November 24th, he sold another $1 Billion worth of Tesla. RTTNews reported he had sold a total of $10 Billion worth of Tesla stock in November alone. “Musk had hinted multiple times that he would have to pay 50% in taxes if his stock options expire at Tesla.” On Dec. 14, Musk sold off another round of his Tesla stock.

According to Forbes, Musk only sold Tesla stock twice before selling off in November 2021.
The first round of offloading shares happened in July 2010 when Musk reportedly sold just over “1.4 million shares for a pre-tax total of $24 million.” Then, in 2016, the Tesla founder sold 2.7 million shares priced at $213.22 each, which allowed him to collect a little over $593 million “to cover taxes for options he had exercised.”​
Musk sold a total of 15.7 million shares by the end of 2021 bringing his federal tax bill for the year to $10.7 billion. Those numbers are way over my head. I am not even going to pretend that I understand how it all works and it doesn’t appear that I’m going to learn in the time that it takes to write this article, but apparently he has bought shares back and now owns more shares outright than he did at the start of his trading spree. Since this is only the 3rd time in 12 years that he has sold off Tesla holdings, I think it is part of his plan in buying Twitter.

He still holds more than 163 million shares of Tesla stock or almost 16% of the shares outstanding worth over $116 Billion. Vanguard is the No. 2 shareholder, holding 6.29% of the outstanding stock.

The Twitter board of directors announced on Tuesday, April 5th that Elon would be joining the board. The CEO, Parag Agrawal said in a tweet that through “conversations with Elon in recent weeks, it became clear to us that he would bring great value to our Board.” Musk also tweeted that he was “looking forward to working with Parag & Twitter board to make significant improvements to Twitter…” From these statements, it appears that Twitter had been aware of Elon’s stock purchases for weeks and had been in discussions. Joining the board would require him to keep his stock holdings of Twitter to 14.9%. By Saturday, April 9th, Musk would reject the offer, the same day it was set to become official. I believe he had much bigger aspirations all along. The CEO made this announcement:

1653164953139.png
Musk then made a takeover proposal, asking to purchase Twitter for $54.20 per share, or a total of $43 billion. In a letter to Bret Taylor, Twitter's chairman, on April 13, Musk wrote that if the offer was not accepted, he would need to reassess his status as a shareholder. He made it clear this was his last and best bid. Once the offer was made public, he immediately shared the document on his Facebook page with the post, "I made an offer." On April 15th, Twitter said in a statement that its board of directors had unanimously adopted a ‘poison pill’ defense in response to the proposal. This would allow the shareholders to buy the stock at a discount and would be triggered if anyone purchased at least 15% of Twitter stock without the approval of the board.

The next day, on April 16th, Elon tweeted “Love me tender”…

Was this plan B if the company rejected his bid? A tender offer is made directly to the shareholders usually above the current market price. He was letting the board know that he could bypass them if rejected. Musk has also made it clear that he wants to take the company private. He said that the company would save $3 million a year if the board was dissolved. Board members receive a salary between $200,000 and $300,000 per year for a part-time job. No wonder they don’t want Elon buying Twitter and taking it private. That easy money would be cut off.

One of the directions he wants to take the company is to authenticate users and get rid of spam and bots. This is not impossible, after all, Truth Social has no spam bots that I’ve seen since the beta version rolled out in February.

It has recently been reported that half of all Biden’s 22 million followers on Twitter are bots. That would not surprise me in the least if that were true.

On May 2nd, Twitter estimated in an SEC filing that false or spam accounts (bots) represented less than 5% of its daily active users during the first quarter. An article by SparkToro titled SparkToro & Followerwonk Joint Twitter Analysis: 19.42% of Active Accounts Are Fake or Spam, blows the Twitter estimate out of the water. Most conservatives on the site have been shouting this from the rooftop for a very long time.

This fight is not over. Not only is Elon Musk trolling Twitter, but he is exposing the corruption for the world to see while having fun doing it. I am sure in the process he is driving down the price of their stock. NYSE shows Twitter stock at $37.77 at the opening of trading on Friday, May 20th. The price has dropped dramatically since Musk’s offer of $54.20 per share. This is half of what it was a year ago at a little over $73 per share.

Jack Dorsey, co-founder and former CEO of Twitter, seems to be applauding the acquisition. He had this to say, “Elon’s goal of creating a platform that is “maximally trusted and broadly inclusive” is the right one. This is also @paraga’s goal, and why I chose him. Thank you both for getting the company out of an impossible situation. This is the right path...I believe it with all my heart.”

I am sure this saga is far from over and we will be seeing a lot of twists and turns in the near future. I was hoping to end the Elon Musk series here, but it looks like this story only gets better as we go. Trump has even jumped into the conversation somewhat so I better get my popcorn ready. This movie is about to get good.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1653177370288.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
79fa3cd77fdea0e1.jpeg

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
Bill Gates Poured Millions Into Dark Money Fund Attacking Elon Musk.

Hundreds of millions of dollars flowing from Bill Gates’ foundation to 11 of the 26 organizations that signed an open letter last month urging Twitter advertisers to boycott the company if Elon Musk restores free speech on the platform.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Jack Dorsey accused of ‘backstabbing’ his own Twitter board by helping Elon Musk as shareholders meet​

BY CHRISTIAAN HETZNER
May 25, 2022 8:52

Twitter cofounder Jack Dorsey stabbed his company’s board in the back by serving up the social media platform on a platter to Elon Musk, according to a former company veteran and ex-director.

As the company prepares to host shareholders for a virtual annual general meeting from 1 p.m. ET on Wednesday, Jason Goldman found clear words for his former colleague during an interview with Bloomberg.

The former vice president of Product and member of Twitter's founding team referenced events that transpired on April 5, the day after chairman Bret Taylor and CEO Parag Agrawal reached an agreement to bring Musk on as a director in exchange for not expanding his stake beyond 14.9%.

During a meeting that the Tesla CEO had requested, Dorsey “shared his personal view that Twitter would be able to better focus on execution as a private company,” according to an SEC filing by Twitter.

This suggests the cofounder, who served on the board alongside Taylor and Agrawal, encouraged Musk to buy the company outright.

“That to me is just a clear backstabbing of the board by the founder when they had a deal in hand to come to a standstill,” Goldman said in the interview.

Shortly thereafter the Tesla CEO backed out of the agreement in favor of announcing a $44 billion acquisition plan.

“On April 9, 2022, before Mr. Musk’s appointment to the Twitter Board became effective, Mr. Musk notified Messrs. Taylor and Agrawal that he would not be joining the Twitter Board and would be making an offer to take Twitter private," Twitter said in its proxy statement from May 17th.

According to Twitter, a day before Musk made his proposal public, he reached out to Taylor again.

"I now realize the company will neither thrive nor serve this societal imperative in its current form. Twitter needs to be transformed as a private company," the centibillionaire wrote.

Goldman, who stepped down from Twitter’s board in 2010, said shareholders would now just want assurances that the $54.20 per share tender offer will proceed as planned after Musk claimed the deal was on hold pending an audit into the number of fake accounts.

“The most important answer [the company] can assert is that there’s no such thing as the deal being on hold,” Goldman explained.

He referenced recent leaked reports that general counsel Vijaya Gadde had told staff the company remained committed to the deal and would enforce its execution legally if need be.

Industry under scrutiny​

Nevertheless, even as shareholders would reap the rewards of the bid, Goldman didn’t think the company itself would benefit.

“It’s not a good outcome for the product. It’s not a great outcome for employees, because Elon’s plans for what he would do with it have proven to be so unserious that he’s just simply shut up about them on Twitter altogether,” he said.

A day after shares in Twitter rival Snap plunged 43%, Goldman warned social media platforms in general were in search of a new approach for their users after 15 years of operating the same business model.

“Instead of being in these arenas of public combat where you have to contend with just everyone all at once, maybe folks are looking for more private experiences or semipublic experiences and maybe there’s a new evolution of social media to come,” he said.

Snap warned on Monday after the close of trading that it would not meet its month-old second quarter guidance due to a “faster than anticipated” deterioration in the broader economic environment.

The plunge in the stock mimicked Meta’s collapse early February after disappointing with its first ever decline in daily users and a weak outlook for the first quarter, citing competition from ByteDance’s TikTok.

The industry has furthermore been rocked by claims of complicitity in acts of extremist violence by offering people like the Buffalo killer Payton Gendron a chance to platform their murderous rampages.

As trustee of a $280 billion pension fund, New York State Comptroller Thomas DiNapoli said the board had "repeatedly failed to properly enforce its content management policies," adding he would vote against them all.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Elon Musk sued by Twitter investors for delaying disclosure of stake​

Investors say Musk saved himself $156m by failing to disclose that he had purchased more than 5% of Twitter by 14 March
Elon Musk's Twitter account is seen on a smartphone in front of the Twitter logo.

‘By delaying his disclosure of his stake in Twitter, Musk engaged in market manipulation and bought Twitter stock at an artificially low price.’ Photograph: Dado Ruvić/Reuters

Reuters
Thu 26 May 2022 13.17 EDT

Elon Musk was sued by Twitter investors for delaying the disclosure of his stake in the company, as the Tesla owner mounts a $44bn takeover bid for the social media platform.

The investors said Musk saved himself $156m by failing to disclose that he had purchased more than 5% of Twitter by 14 March.

Musk continued to buy stock after that, and ultimately disclosed in early April that he owned 9.2% of the company, according to the lawsuit, filed on Wednesday in San Francisco federal court.

“By delaying his disclosure of his stake in Twitter, Musk engaged in market manipulation and bought Twitter stock at an artificially low price,” said the investors, led by Virginia resident William Heresniak.

Neither Musk nor his lawyer immediately responded to requests for comment. Twitter declined to comment.

The investors said the recent drop in Tesla’s stock has put Musk’s ability to finance his acquisition of Twitter in “major peril” since he has pledged his shares as collateral to secure the loans he needs to buy the company.

Tesla’s shares were trading around $700 on Thursday, down from above $1,000 in early April.

The timing of Musk’s disclosure of his stake has already triggered an investigation by the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Wall Street Journal reported earlier this month.

Musk on Wednesday pledged an additional $6.25bn in equity financing to fund his bid for Twitter, a sign he is working to complete the deal even though he last week conditioned its progress on Twitter presenting proof that spam bots accounted for less than 5% of its users.

In Wednesday’s suit, the investors asked to be certified as a class and to be awarded an unspecified amount of punitive and compensatory damages.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
“By delaying his disclosure of his stake in Twitter, Musk engaged in market manipulation and bought Twitter stock at an artificially low price,” said the investors, led by Virginia resident William Heresniak.

Pretty insane to think that a legitimate price for a stock is based on who is buying it at market prices. He didn't drive it down, he didn't force anybody to sell or get it below the market price.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
and there was nothing stopping others from selling at the recent top....

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Next, they will try to get him for "insider trading", on the basis that he knew what his own plans were.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
6dad86b22cef1fdc.jpeg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I don’t necessarily agree with the argument but it’s logical at least

If the rule is no good it should be trashed but currently anyone buying more than 5% has to declare It

this is so the market and company can have fair warning to react

ideally (which is impossible) everyone should have access to the same real time info. Generally things that make info more accessible or closer to the ideal the more fair the system

when insiders trade in secret or billionaires can accumulate huge stakes on the sly it disadvantages the little guy

so the argument goes anyway. In my jaded view it’s all rigged but still worth riding up and down the roller coaster

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Pretty insane to think that a legitimate price for a stock is based on who is buying it at market prices. He didn't drive it down, he didn't force anybody to sell or get it below the market price.
It's insane to think the stock was valued on using bots to drive up their numbers to screw advertisers out of money. And now that they are caught up in the fraud they want to sue Musk?

With Tesla stock down this seems more like a ds attack than a lawsuit.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Now do you still think Cosby is guilty? Exact same thing.
Yes, Cosby spiked the ladies drinks and then raped them. He agreed to a civil settlement but the state did not honor it after he admitted everything.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1653884063373.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

FTC Charges Twitter with Deceptively Using Account Security Data to Sell Targeted Ads​

FTC and DOJ Order Twitter to Pay $150 Million Penalty for Violating 2011 FTC Order and Cease Profiting from Deceptively Collected Data
May 25, 2022

Tags:
The Federal Trade Commission is taking action against Twitter, Inc. for deceptively using account security data for targeted advertising. Twitter asked users to give their phone numbers and email addresses to protect their accounts. The firm then profited by allowing advertisers to use this data to target specific users. Twitter’s deception violates a 2011 FTC order that explicitly prohibited the company from misrepresenting its privacy and security practices. Under the proposed order, Twitter must pay a $150 million penalty and is banned from profiting from its deceptively collected data.
“As the complaint notes, Twitter obtained data from users on the pretext of harnessing it for security purposes but then ended up also using the data to target users with ads," said FTC Chair Lina M. Khan. "This practice affected more than 140 million Twitter users, while boosting Twitter’s primary source of revenue.”
“The Department of Justice is committed to protecting the privacy of consumers’ sensitive data,” said Associate Attorney General Vanita Gupta. “The $150 million penalty reflects the seriousness of the allegations against Twitter, and the substantial new compliance measures to be imposed as a result of today’s proposed settlement will help prevent further misleading tactics that threaten users’ privacy.”
“Consumers who share their private information have a right to know if that information is being used to help advertisers target customers,” said U.S. Attorney Stephanie M. Hinds for the Northern District of California. “Social media companies that are not honest with consumers about how their personal information is being used will be held accountable.”
California-based Twitter generates most of its revenue from advertising on its platform, which allows users ranging from consumers to celebrities to corporations to post 280-character messages, or tweets.
According to a complaint filed by the Department of Justice on behalf of the FTC, Twitter in 2013 began asking users to provide either a phone number or email address to improve account security. For example, the information was used to help reset user passwords and unlock accounts the company might have blocked due to suspicious activity, as well as for enabling two-factor authentication. Two-factor authentication provides an extra layer of security by sending a code to either a phone number or email address to help users log into Twitter along with a username and password.
From 2014 to 2019, more than 140 million Twitter users provided their phone numbers or email addresses after the company told them this information would help secure their accounts, according to the complaint. Twitter, however, failed to mention that it also would be used for targeted advertising, the FTC alleged. Twitter used the phone numbers and email addresses to allow advertisers to target specific ads to specific consumers by matching the information with data they already had or obtained from data brokers, according to the FTC complaint.
Twitter’s deceptive use of users’ phone numbers and email addresses for targeted advertising also violated the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield agreements, which required participating companies to follow certain privacy principles in order to legally transfer data from EU countries and Switzerland.
The Commission alleged that Twitter’s deceptive use of user email addresses and phone numbers violated the FTC Act and the 2011 Commission order, which stemmed from FTC allegations that the company deceived consumers and put their privacy at risk by failing to safeguard their personal information, resulting in two data breaches. The previous order prohibited Twitter from misrepresenting the extent to which the company maintains and protects the security, privacy, confidentiality, or integrity of any nonpublic consumer information.
In addition to the $150 million penalty, other provisions of the proposed order would:
  • prohibit Twitter from profiting from deceptively collected data;
  • allow users to use other multi-factor authentication methods such as mobile authentication apps or security keys that do not require users to provide their telephone numbers;
  • notify users that it misused phone numbers and email addresses collected for account security to also target ads to them and provide information about Twitter’s privacy and security controls;
  • implement and maintain a comprehensive privacy and information security program that requires the company, among other things, to examine and address the potential privacy and security risks of new products;
  • limit employee access to users’ personal data; and
  • notify the FTC if the company experiences a data breach.
The Commission vote to refer the complaint and stipulated final order to the Department of Justice for filing was 4-0. DOJ filed the complaint and stipulated final order in the District Court of Northern California, San Francisco Division. Chair Lina M. Khan and Commissioner Rebecca Kelly Slaughter issued a joint statement. Commissioners Noah Joshua Phillips and Christine S. Wilson issued a separate joint statement.
NOTE: Stipulated final orders have the force of law when approved and signed by the District Court judge.
The Federal Trade Commission works to promote competition and protect and educate consumers. Learn more about consumer topics at consumer.ftc.gov, or report fraud, scams, and bad business practices at ReportFraud.ftc.gov. Follow the FTC on social media, read consumer alerts and the business blog, and sign up to get the latest FTC news and alerts.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1653971779334.png

[Forwarded from ULTRA Pepe Lives Matter (Pepe Lives Matter)]

Elon is trying to destroy Titter.
He’s calling out the CIA.
He’s saying guns are essential for freedom.
Trump said he’s a great guy…that we need to protect our geniuses.
It’s almost like Elon is working with the plan. Almost.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
now he’s back on track and using his money for more fruitful pursuits. I wouldn’t be thinking much about Twitter if I was him.

new 27 year old girlfriend Australian actress Natasha Bassett

F59ECAB0-6D0C-44E5-819A-DBBCAD1206CE.jpeg

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Getting close to being an Anna Nicole Smith thing.........

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
She's a cutie... bet she's vaxxed to the maxxx

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
You old men are jealous ;)

I’m just a sideline admirer

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1654186781934.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Q) The Storm Rider /Official Page
Forwarded from Insider Paper
BREAKING: Elon Musk says Tesla must cut staff by around 10% and pause hiring, in an email Musk reportedly said he has a “super bad feeling” about the economy, Reuters reported

Follow @InsiderPaper
t.me/qthestormrider777/8564
12.5KviewsJun 3 at 04:59

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1654315479327.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1654345694844.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Was this the plan all along? A public display of peopel being shown by exposing them?

Elon Musk says Twitter is in 'material breach' of merger agreement​

Myles Udland
Myles Udland
·Senior Markets Editor
Mon, June 6, 2022, 9:37 AM

Tesla CEO Elon Musk is raising another obstacle in his $44 billion bid to buy Twitter (TWTR).
In an SEC filing released Monday morning, Musk's counsel said Twitter has not coughed up adequate data on the company's users, committing a "clear material breach" of the company's obligations as part of its merger agreement.
"Based on Twitter’s behavior to date, and the company’s latest correspondence in particular, Mr. Musk believes the company is actively resisting and thwarting his information rights (and the company’s corresponding obligations) under the merger agreement," the letter reads. "This is a clear material breach of Twitter’s obligations under the merger agreement and Mr. Musk reserves all rights resulting therefrom, including his right not to consummate the transaction and his right to terminate the merger agreement."
Twitter stock fell around 5% on the news.
Twitter, Inc. (TWTR)
View quote details
NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price (USD)
-1.71(-4.26%)
As of 10:02AM EDT.Market open.

Musk's complaint stems from Twitter's insistence that the social media platform does not have a problem with bots, an issue that the world's richest person has flagged since announcing a deal to acquire Twitter for $54.20 per share on April 25. Shares of Twitter have dropped more than 17% since the deal was announced.
Over the last several weeks, Musk has raised various concerns about Twitter's user base, challenging the veracity of the company's claims that just 5% of its reported users are bots.
In mid-May, Musk famously responded to a thread from Twitter CEO Parag Agrawal outlining the company's current processes with a poop emoji. Later that month, Musk said that the way Twitter calculates the estimated number of bots on its platform is "very suspicious."
Musk's team now claims that Twitter is not providing access to information that could get to the bottom of these claims, noting that Musk requested data from Twitter in letters sent to the company on May 25 and May 31.
Elon Musk arrives at the In America: An Anthology of Fashion themed Met Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, New York, U.S., May 2, 2022. REUTERS/Brendan Mcdermid     TPX IMAGES OF THE DAY

Elon Musk arrives at the In America: An Anthology of Fashion themed Met Gala at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City, New York, U.S., May 2, 2022. REUTERS/Brendan Mcdermid
"Twitter has, in fact, refused to provide the information that Mr. Musk has repeatedly requested since May 9, 2022 to facilitate his evaluation of spam and fake accounts on the company’s platform," Monday's letter reads. "Twitter’s latest offer to simply provide additional details regarding the company’s own testing methodologies, whether through written materials or verbal explanations, is tantamount to refusing Mr. Musk’s data requests. Twitter’s effort to characterize it otherwise is merely an attempt to obfuscate and confuse the issue. Mr. Musk has made it clear that he does not believe the company’s lax testing methodologies are adequate so he must conduct his own analysis. The data he has requested is necessary to do so."

The letter later adds that if Twitter "is confident in its publicized spam estimates, Mr. Musk does not understand the company’s reluctance to allow Mr. Musk to independently evaluate those estimates."

Musk faces a $1 billion fee if he calls off the $44 billion agreement to buy Twitter; a contract breach by Twitter could change that penalty.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Was this the plan all along? A public display of peopel being shown by exposing them?
[BioClandestine on Telegram]
Elon correctly calculated the enemy’s moves and counter moves, and lured Twitter into a trap. They have no choice but to lower the price and cut their losses.

If Elon actually wanted to terminate the deal, he would not threaten to do so, he would just do it. This is a tactic to further expose the enemy and also get Twitter at a discounted price. This move not only saves Elon billions of dollars, but most importantly it solidifies the reality that Twitter not only has a high bot count, but they went great lengths to cover it up and profit off of the falsified user data.

This confirms Twitter was/is intentionally conducting nefarious activity. This will lead to extensive audits and eventually, the exposure of calculated bot usage to sway public opinion.

Slowly but surely, the dark secrets of Big Tech are being put on display. One day, the world will know how political entities brainwashed the masses with bot manipulation.

The Democrat party, who committed treason for years via the Russia hoax in the name of “election interference”, are the ones actually engaged in mass psychological manipulation on social media to alter the outcome of elections.

And that’s just one element of their network to manipulate and control. Now consider all the other lengths the DNC went to alter the 2020 election:

-created an international black-site biological network
-created and released a biological weapon known as C19 to justify implementation of mail-in voting, killing millions in the process and ruining the world economy
-used the flaws of mail-in voting to commit widespread voter fraud via ballot stuffing in swing states due to inflated voter rolls
-used their control of mainstream media to push politicized disinformation and brainwash the public
-used their control of social media to push politicized disinformation and cover up negative true stories about the DNC (Biden Laptop)

Elon is exposing one major element of a greater conspiracy to control the outcome of US elections, and therefore the world. And it seems all of these elements are being brought to light in unison.

A seismic shift is happening.

-Clandestine

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Is fb next? pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
And now Texas State government is getting involved!

Texas Attorney General announces investigation into Twitter for falsifying user numbers and deceiving customers, thus violating the Texas Deceptive Trade Practices Act.

I just posted 2 hours ago about how this ongoing seismic shift will lead to extensive audits and will result in the overall exposure of Twitter and the greater conspiracy to manipulate the masses and alter elections.

The more avenues of attack the better.

-Clandestine

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1654554865307.png

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Found online.

Here in the Great Southern Land of the Holy Spirit, we have some citizen journalists who have risen in profile thanks to the Cabal lunacy that is/was 2020/2021. One of those is a fellow who became a member of the Rebel News Team, the mob out of Canada doing breitbart-esque journalism. Name of Avi Yemini Twiffle account.

(Yes, he is denounced by some quarters as an operative of the Mossad, Mah Jewz, etc., but so far, he's doing a significant amount for the growing Freedom Movement in Australia. Personally, I don't have enough data to really evaluate, but so far he's doing far more good than harm, imo.)

Today he won a court battle to in which the court ordered Twitter to release the details of a particularly nasty shill account that has been spruiking the ... heheh ... virtues of the Marxist CCP Minion Daniel Andrews, who is currently Premier of the state of Victoria (think Newsom in California, or a tiny little state-level Turdeau. You heard me.) and acting anonymously but heck of a lot like an actual PR account (ref: my contribution to the mess): defending the Andrew's regime and attacking those who stand up against it.

I think the premise here is that the twitter account - name of PRguy who uses the image of a Simpson's character (reporter) as his avatar - has defamed Yemini and Yemini intends to bring a defamation suit against him.

This has the Leftist/Marxist shills and squakers all in an uproar. Bad precedent. Yemini's position, however, I think is quite reasonable. He's not doxxing the account; he wants to bring a suit against it and of course, that's not possible if the account remains anonymous. In other words, anonymity is important and fair, but not when it's used to break the law and violate other people's rights.

It's an interesting twist, because we are anons, and we know how destructive doxxing can be.