• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Elon Musk buys 10% of Twitter

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Checkmate - You’ve Been Musked with Zak Paine on Occam’s Razor Solo Edition Ep. 199​

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-07-11_13-37-43.jpg

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Elon Musk Reveals CIA Likely Using Twitter As A Military Grade Psy-Op To Brainwash the Masses And As Many As 90% Of Users Are Bots​

about 9 hours ago4kViews

1651020134602_nn_jke_elon_musk_buys_twitter_fallout_220426_1920x1080-z1y1u6-678x381.jpg.optimal.jpg

Share this:
Shares

Elon Musk’s plan to buy Twitter is being put on hold for now. This is because the world’s richest person has realized that most of Twitter’s users are actually artificial intelligence (AI) bots that act like real people.
Musk says that, based on what he has seen, up to 90 percent of all Twitter users are fake. This situation has clear effects on how much the company is worth. If most of the users are fake, advertisers will be much less likely to pay to have their ads shown on the platform. But the bot count shows much more about how Big Tech really works than just that.
Because Musk’s analysis shows that fake Twitter accounts are not just used to sell ads. It looks like the vast majority of Twitter’s “daily users” are spam bots that the Big Tech company uses to cause mass formation psychosis and other forms of social conditioning.
The AI bot front on Twitter is probably run by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Now that we know spam bots run Twitter, it’s probably safe to assume that the same spam bots are also on Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
After all, it’s no secret that the powers that be are conducting military-grade psy-ops on the public,” writes Vince Quill.
All of us have at one point or another encountered bots, sometimes it was obvious, other times not so much, but 90% of the users being bots is just beyond the pale.

Twitter’s bot check sample size was only 100 users, Musk reveals​

What this means, of course, is that Twitter, along with the rest of Big Tech, is little more than a social engineering tool to manipulate and brainwash the masses into believing the scripted reality that psychopaths are using to maintain control.
FXW4J4xXgAAXFKs.jpg.optimal.jpg

If Musk can prove that Twitter is mostly fake, he will likely be able to purchase the company for a much cheaper price than his initial bid. But most importantly, the revelations that come out of this fiasco has exposed Twitter for the fraud that it has long been.
NewsTarget report: On May 13, Musk tweeted that he was going to take a random sampling of users to try to come up with an estimate for the number of bots on Twitter. The sample size he used was 100, which is apparently what Twitter uses internally for metrics purposes.
Twitter legal just called to complain that I violated their NDA (non-disclosure agreement) by revealing the bot check sample size is 100!” Musk wrote. “This actually happened.
According to Twitter, less than 5 percent of its platform is bots, but Musk believes otherwise. Who is correct? And more importantly, will the full truth ever be revealed, leading to justice on the matter?
So far, Twitter has failed to produce any actual evidence to back its claim that less than 5 percent of the platform is fake. And Musk still wants to know: Where’s the evidence?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
90%

That would lower his offer to 5 billion

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
1657585827306.png

What this demonstrates, as well as anything, is Elon's INCREDIBLE luck.

Is he brilliant? I don't think so. Smart, sure. Also obnoxious and an Asperger's sufferer. Most of them don't succeed as he has.

He didn't have anything to do with the creation of Tesla except as an early-on investor, not even the biggest one. That he managed to make it his own...basically, on Tesla's sudden strength as a meme stock...is pure serendipity.

That he dodged the bullet with Twatter, and now have them checkmated...another stroke of incredible luck.

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
View attachment 267317

What this demonstrates, as well as anything, is Elon's INCREDIBLE luck.

Is he brilliant? I don't think so. Smart, sure. Also obnoxious and an Asperger's sufferer. Most of them don't succeed as he has.

He didn't have anything to do with the creation of Tesla except as an early-on investor, not even the biggest one. That he managed to make it his own...basically, on Tesla's sudden strength as a meme stock...is pure serendipity.

That he dodged the bullet with Twatter, and now have them checkmated...another stroke of incredible luck.
CJ, you miss the obvious solution, via Occam’s razor. Maybe Musk knew what he was doing.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
There’s no doubt in my mind he planned this

he‘s like a cat playing with a twitter bird before he kills it

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You think Billionares are fucking lucky? Dude pay attention.
Of course I do.

You think Warren Buffet, or Bezos, or Larry Fink or Georg Soros, are BRILLIANT? The best of them are average. Some of them were lucky; some were tenacious, sticking with a game or strategy that worked. Others were rapacious...Soros, especially.

I've known brilliant people who were broke, or who had to work all their lives. Hell, I was talking with an insurance agent today...he studied computer sciences in college in Seattle. Many of his classmates signed on with a new startup - Microsoft.

They're rich and he's selling insurance, forty years later. They chose one course, for whatever reason; he was unimpressed with Billy the Kid, and went with another company that went away.

Luck.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Late 70's when they dumped pensions & put in 401K's. How smart did you have to be to understand every week millions would be having money taken from their paychecks & sent to the banksters at wallstreet where fees skimmed and bad trades made people unbelieveable wealthy?

All one needed was to understand the rigged game heading their way & get on the train.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I seriously doubt they are stupid - I think they were so arrogant that they felt were above possible blowback. I also think that Twitter as well as other social media accounts are involved with the Intel community to monitor EVERYONE who is on those platforms.
I believe you are spot on, bro. In my 8 decades, I have observed people getting to believe they were above, and superior to, the "little people".

It is the Concentration Camp Guard Syndrome. While his power is at its zenith, the guard assumes a godlike level in his own eyes. He CAN control others... and therefore finds it a normal thing to do.

Twitter execs, congressmen, local cops...

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Of course I do.

You think Warren Buffet, or Bezos, or Larry Fink or Georg Soros, are BRILLIANT? The best of them are average. Some of them were lucky; some were tenacious, sticking with a game or strategy that worked. Others were rapacious...Soros, especially.

I've known brilliant people who were broke, or who had to work all their lives. Hell, I was talking with an insurance agent today...he studied computer sciences in college in Seattle. Many of his classmates signed on with a new startup - Microsoft.

They're rich and he's selling insurance, forty years later. They chose one course, for whatever reason; he was unimpressed with Billy the Kid, and went with another company that went away.

Luck.

In Warren Buffet's authorized biography, he willingly admitted to insider trading in the 1950's, he used every dirty trick in the book to win. If he tried that today, he'd do some time in jail.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Down 15% last 2 days

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
This story reminds me of the Bugs Bunny cartoons where he is arguing with someone (Yosemite Sam?) and subtly changes his wording and gets the other to reverse himself.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
This story reminds me of the Bugs Bunny cartoons where he is arguing with someone (Yosemite Sam?) and subtly changes his wording and gets the other to reverse himself.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1657674906755.png

1657674788337.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
This is where my favorite President goes astray

a popular potential supporter of means in a sea of detractors and his first instinct is to dismiss rather than make peace

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
This is where my favorite President goes astray

a popular potential supporter of means in a sea of detractors and his first instinct is to dismiss rather than make peace
You will find posts from our fav Anon that says "Sometimes deception is necessary".
If you think Musk and Trump are on different teams, then you may have just fell for it...

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
If you think Musk is not on the same team that Twitter plays for, and his some sort of savior, then you may have fallen for it as well.

You can't short Tesla because he is basically a military contractor. All of his noncompliance with SEC requirements ("funding is secured") don't matter because he is above the law. He called that guy in Thailand a pedo but even the best defamation lawyer in the U.S. couldn't get him for that. The only way any of that makes sense is if he is above the law. The normal rules don't apply.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1657725935950.png

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1657726001239.png

Casey Jones

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's not that St. Elon of Musk is above the law; it's that the law is now dicta.

It's about Mob Rule. The Social-Media Mob loves the idea of cars that run off outlets, and thus produce no pollution...so the Musky one can do no wrong.

Just as Orange-Man-Bad, so no amount of fact can stop the Serial Impeachment.

What this is, is a breakdown of logic and of Rule of Law. I hate to say it; it's tiresome; but it's IDIOCRACY.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Nobody trolls quite like Elon

1657729185358.png

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Elon Musk Reveals CIA Likely Using Twitter As A Military Grade Psy-Op To Brainwash the Masses And As Many As 90% Of Users Are Bots​

about 9 hours ago4kViews

1651020134602_nn_jke_elon_musk_buys_twitter_fallout_220426_1920x1080-z1y1u6-678x381.jpg.optimal.jpg

Share this:
Shares

Elon Musk’s plan to buy Twitter is being put on hold for now. This is because the world’s richest person has realized that most of Twitter’s users are actually artificial intelligence (AI) bots that act like real people.
Musk says that, based on what he has seen, up to 90 percent of all Twitter users are fake. This situation has clear effects on how much the company is worth. If most of the users are fake, advertisers will be much less likely to pay to have their ads shown on the platform. But the bot count shows much more about how Big Tech really works than just that.
Because Musk’s analysis shows that fake Twitter accounts are not just used to sell ads. It looks like the vast majority of Twitter’s “daily users” are spam bots that the Big Tech company uses to cause mass formation psychosis and other forms of social conditioning.
The AI bot front on Twitter is probably run by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Now that we know spam bots run Twitter, it’s probably safe to assume that the same spam bots are also on Reddit, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
After all, it’s no secret that the powers that be are conducting military-grade psy-ops on the public,” writes Vince Quill.
All of us have at one point or another encountered bots, sometimes it was obvious, other times not so much, but 90% of the users being bots is just beyond the pale.

Twitter’s bot check sample size was only 100 users, Musk reveals​

What this means, of course, is that Twitter, along with the rest of Big Tech, is little more than a social engineering tool to manipulate and brainwash the masses into believing the scripted reality that psychopaths are using to maintain control.
FXW4J4xXgAAXFKs.jpg.optimal.jpg

If Musk can prove that Twitter is mostly fake, he will likely be able to purchase the company for a much cheaper price than his initial bid. But most importantly, the revelations that come out of this fiasco has exposed Twitter for the fraud that it has long been.
NewsTarget report: On May 13, Musk tweeted that he was going to take a random sampling of users to try to come up with an estimate for the number of bots on Twitter. The sample size he used was 100, which is apparently what Twitter uses internally for metrics purposes.
Twitter legal just called to complain that I violated their NDA (non-disclosure agreement) by revealing the bot check sample size is 100!” Musk wrote. “This actually happened.
According to Twitter, less than 5 percent of its platform is bots, but Musk believes otherwise. Who is correct? And more importantly, will the full truth ever be revealed, leading to justice on the matter?
So far, Twitter has failed to produce any actual evidence to back its claim that less than 5 percent of the platform is fake. And Musk still wants to know: Where’s the evidence?
Most REDDIT topics seem to be "controlled" by leftist opposition. Making the accusation of Hate Speech when using Facts and providing sources.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
^^ I learned something from that

Twitter without communication revised SEC filings admitting it was double counting users for years

3 days after Elon signed the deal

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fraud vitiates everything. Must just made a cool billion & made more "experts" look like fools.
I wonder how jack fits into this? Give Elon inside info?

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Fraud vitiates everything. Must just made a cool billion & made more "experts" look like fools.
Jack bailed not long before the offer from Elon. I get the feeling even he was sick of the falseness of Twittler. Of course Jack doesn't have to say jack about anything.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
pfft, Dorsey doe is only a pittance of worth compared to our boy Musk.

Jack Dorsey/Net worth
4.5 billion USD

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

You are correct that fraud will let Musk out of the contract. He also collects $1 billion for passing "go."

The so-called expertes are the MSM and they have ignored this very fact. They are unananimous that Twitter has the stronger argument, which is really just propoganda. The market doesn't believe that, which is why the stock cratered. If the market believed the MSM, then the stock price would be very close to $44 billion; instead its close to where it was when Musk made his offer.

Jack knew about the bots because he was CEO and chair. Its possible he told Musk that their SEC statements were false, but unlikely since that amounts to insider trading (tipping info). But it is interesting that he resigned a few months in advance of Musk's offer.

The real value of Twitter is not advertising, as Musk suggests, but combining with a crypto payments firm like Jack's other company. Musk was involved in PayPaly so this is not lost on him.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Of course the MSM picked Twitters side.

They can’t afford to risk their 100% error rate track record by getting this one right

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Of course the MSM picked Twitters side.

They can’t afford to risk their 100% error rate track record by getting this one right
MSM is so deep in the corruption, they have passed the point of full retard long ago.

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score