• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Elon Musk buys 10% of Twitter

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
How is being tempered and objective a negative trait? How is being negative and tempered an objective trait? Don't you think there's enough pie in the sky vibes floating around these days? Urging folks to stay grounded isn't negative in my opinion
FIFY for accuracy in media.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Realize Musk brying to buy twitter has nothign to do with free speech. Twit is a cia operation..... it's a direct very public attack on the ds.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Lots more and video at link

Historic Lawsuit Exposes How Government & Twitter LAUNDER CENSORSHIP

The original research in this video is made possible by generous contributions from supporters of the Dr.SHIVA Truth Freedom Health® movement. Please contribute so we may continue to bring you such original research, valuable education, and innovative solutions.

• Dr.Shiva Ayyadurai, MIT PhD – Inventor of Email, scientist, engineer, educator – discusses a Systems Approach Analysis on How Government & Twitter Launder Censorship with Technology.
  • We are taught by Media & Politicians that Big Tech & Twitter independently censors & throws people off their platform claiming they are private actors while using the Section 230 clause.
  • When Dr.Shiva exposed 4 screen shots of public emails on Twitter & within hours he was thrown off Twitter. Even though he had been exposing Election Fraud with no problems previously. – A “fact checking” organization published that Dr.Shiva was spreading election “misinformation” because the Secretary of State, a Government official, called Twitter to throw the candidate off Twitter.
  • In court it was revealed that the Government has a ‘Trusted Twitter Partnership,’ meaning the Government used this “trusted relationship” to violate the Political Speech of a Federal Senate Candidate.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650113622101.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
E23371A1-9D4D-4B54-9BFB-13E0A58E3645.jpeg

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Eagle
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-04-16_10-05-31.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-04-16_10-15-57.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

As Elon Musk Battles Twitter, Biden’s DOJ And SEC Reportedly Launching Probes Targeting Him​

by RTM Staff
April 15, 2022

As Twitter desperately tries to fend off his hostile takeover bid, Elon Musk could be facing another potential battle with the federal government, with both the Securities And Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Department of Justice reportedly poised to launch an investigation targeting him.

News of potential looming federal probes of Musk, who has previously clashed with the SEC over his ownership of carmaker Tesla, came in a Wednesday report from Charles Gasparino of Fox Business Network. It was not clear whether the agencies are looking into Musk’s handling of Tesla, his $41 billion bid to take Twitter private, or both.

“Both the DOJ and the SEC are clearly scrutinizing this entire matter,” Gasparino said. “Now, we’re getting this from lawyers … they’re clearly monitoring and scrutinizing this entire issue, whether he filed the right forms, whether there’s a stock manipulation case here, whether he’s making public statements that he probably shouldn’t make. … What we do know is that he’s stirred up a regulatory hornets’ nest. DOJ, SEC, I’m getting this from lawyers who deal with them.”

The veteran business journalist said that the Justice Department faces a high bar for bringing a criminal case against Musk, but the SEC could have an easier time coming down on the world’s richest man if it can show he manipulated stock in companies in which he held stakes.

Gasparino tweeted on Thursday: “@elonmusk offers to buy the rest of @Twitter a legal source tells @FoxBusiness @SECGov and @TheJusticeDept have launched what he described as a ‘joint investigation’ into a myriad of Musk regulatory issues primarily involving @Tesla.”

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
There are two threads on the same topic. Hard to keep up as it is.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1650135258167.png

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
@WSBChairman
The Twitter Board, excluding Jack Dorsey, only owns 0.12% of Twitter. They have not only, behind closed doors, rejected
@elonmusk 's offer to purchase the company 20% above market value. They have threatened to dilute their shareholder's stake in the company. Criminal negligence?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yup! I've seen this too, which is why I've been saying let's not get too smitten with this guy just yet and let's watch this thing play out!
Yeah, Mom is obviously free mason, he calls the vaccine good science, he wants to robotize the world and most jobs and he also has an interest in planting chips in our brain. I'm not getting excited about his Twitter venture. We will see.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Traderjoe

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was all in on this until the end where I saw the InfoWars promotion over the least minute or so

That invalidated every I had seen for me up until that point
Not a fan of infowars either but I saw the video, checked out a few statements and they panned out. The internet is a big place.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
i hope the madman exposes the fact that the big 'money managers' are in essence, stealing their investors votes, they use those votes to impose their will on the corps. etf's, mutual fund investors votes are hijacked

blackrock, vanguard, state street......

this is how all of the corps went full retard on blm, homo, pedo, globalist warming, etc. the (money managers) have the stolen votes to control the board and the executives

get 'em elon -- expose these fckers

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There are two threads on the same topic. Hard to keep up as it is.

they can be merged if someone requests it to a mod...

It's helpful to provide the urls for both when doing so...

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-04-16_15-20-08.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
photo_2022-04-16_22-50-27.jpg

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Mods,
We have 3 threads going about EM. 2 are about him buying Twitter .

https://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/elon-makes-an-offer-to-buy-twitter.548060/page-2#post-2439716

One is about his stake.

Can these be merged?

Scorpio

Разыскиваются украинские блондинки
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
chief, arminius and Trader,

that is my issue with all of this,
he has never proven that he is a friendly,
now sure, many have labeled him as such, and he agrees with some things or has made some remarks that we can agree on,

but to grant this guy god status is pretty silly,

but the same people keep doing the same things, time and again,
granting people street cred as msm demands they do, only a year or 2 later to find out, awww chit, he/she wasn't what I thought

well, yes they were, the person just was wearing blinders the whole time,

for me, I consider 'ole elon to be funny as heck with his antics, but will not agree that he stands for freedom or liberty,
and if one was listening to his words, the contradictions are everywhere,

including of course post 58 here, if that isn't a photo shop

let's just watch it play out, then we can make our conclusions