• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Elon Musk buys 10% of Twitter

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1650982370513.png

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Hmmmm...

“Twitter accepts Elon Musk’s buyout deal”
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/25/twitter-accepts-elon-musks-buyout-deal.html

interesting Musk quote in that article;

“Free speech is the bedrock of a functioning democracy, and Twitter is the digital town square where matters vital to the future of humanity are debated,” said Mr. Musk. “I also want to make Twitter better than ever by enhancing the product with new features, making the algorithms open source to increase trust, defeating the spam bots, and authenticating all humans. Twitter has tremendous potential – I look forward to working with the company and the community of users to unlock it.”

Maybe like this?
“Nigeria Blocks 73 MILLION Smart Phones For No Digital ID”
https://www.ournewearthnews.com/202...r-people-with-no-digital-id-non-registration/

I’ll bet it will look like a digital passport.

Remember, this is the same Musk (neuralink) who wants to connect everyone’s brain to computers.

=============================

Came across this also...
She a little bit out there, but I'll post it and you can decide for yourselves

-----------------------------------

But the “Shalom Girl” channel is surely a wild trip.
The woman claims to have been a MKUltra/Illuminati escapee who was recruited 40 years ago to work for Musk’s family.

Musk is bloodline.

Elon Musk, the Abyss and the Great Deception…
Posted on 2021, February, 12 by cathy fox blog on Child Abuse
https://cathyfox.wordpress.com/2021/02/12/elon-musk-the-abyss-and-the-great-deception/

1978 Elon Musk Opened The Abyss To Play With His Friends

Shalom Girl 1978 I Asked If Elon Musk Was The Antichrist

Links

[1] Shalom Girl You Tube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTIV6xGCsvxPSMZDwWuV4xA/videos

[2] 2020 Nov Shalom Girl 1978 Elon Musk Opened The Abyss To Play With His Friends

[3] Shalom Girl 1978 I Asked If Elon Musk Was The Antichrist

[4] 2018 Face like the Sun The Mysterious Lineage of ELON MUSK!

[5] 2021 Shalom Girl 1981 Elon Musk Prophecy & John Wimber Said I’d Warning The World https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avr_CcpT1HE&list=PLcdyAomMF3R4HxKYa-BjnrAvd4-9PnW5O&index=9

[6] 2020 Jan 2 Elon Musk & Dreams Of Dragons https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io1a79RkJYI&list=PLcdyAomMF3R4HxKYa-BjnrAvd4-9PnW5O&index=6

[7] 2020 Nov 30 Maye Musk, Charlie Manson & Rosemary’s Baby https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6OtjNh_kYc&list=PLcdyAomMF3R4HxKYa-BjnrAvd4-9PnW5O&index=4

CIA COVER GIRL I wrote this letter to Gonzo Shimura at Face Like The Sun Youtube channel when I first woke up: https://youtu.be/yfcprMi82l0
Elon lead the great deception

[8] 2020 Sept 30 #ElonMusk, #MayeHaldemanMusk, #DrJoshuaNHaldeman #Technocrathttps://www.youtube.com/watch v=JhE0GH6MIAM&list=PLcdyAomMF3R4HxKYa-BjnrAvd4-9PnW5O&index=2

[9] Elon Musk Playlist https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcdyAomMF3R4HxKYa-BjnrAvd4-9PnW5O

[10] 2021 Jan 8 The San Francisco Drug Clinic In 1970 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klxv2GVD6L8&list=PLcdyAomMF3R4HxKYa-BjnrAvd4-9PnW5O&index=11 dr malones

[11] 2021 Jan 11 What’s Up With El Elyon? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiiC1tkk400

Have you heard his child’s mother’s song “We Appreciate Power”!? The lyrics are PURE evil. I was a fan of hers before she got with elon..

[12] Lifting the Wool blog https://liftingthewool.wordpress.com/

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I've often found that so called "intellectuals" with a bunch of letters after their name simply can't handle it when somebody without all those letters is more successful than they are.
Signed,
SpecsAreGood A.A. A.D. A.H. B.A.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
the next step will be for the left to demand the US govt buy twitter instead and make it a public utility.

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
the next step will be for the left to demand the US govt buy twitter instead and make it a public utility.
They can demand whatever they want and they'll just be pissing in the wind. Demanding means nothing. For example, I've been demanding that the 2020 election gets fixed. So far ....

1650985480101.png

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Paul Joseph Watson Retweeted

Andrew Lawrence
@andrewlawrence
Elon Musk could have put that $44billion towards tackling world poverty, instead he's used it to send millions of woke Liberal narcissists into a spiral of depression, and honestly I think it's money well spent.
He could very well he tackling world poverty through the accusation of Twit. Make Politicians Transparent Again. I just hope he doesn't get Assanged.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Shaun King Rage Quits Twitter Over Elon Musk’s Purchase​

By Cassandra Fairbanks
Published April 25, 2022

shaun-king-lecture-600x373.jpg

Elon Musk’s purchase of Twitter is already the gift that keeps on giving.​

Shortly after news broke that the platform would once again respect the freedom of speech, far-left activist Shaun King deleted his entire account.

King, or “Talcum X” as he is often referred, had tweeted earlier in the day that Musk “wanting to purchase Twitter is not about left vs right. It’s about white power.”

“The man was raised in Apartheid by a white nationalist,” King added, referring to Musk being South African. “He’s upset Twitter won’t allow white nationalists to target/harass people. That’s his definition of free speech.”

3-234.jpg

Speaking of targeting and harassing, King previously threatened the Kenosha police and blasted an individual member of the police department so they he could be intimidated by the violent left. He is known for spreading hate hoaxes, which almost always have a victim that becomes subjected to his hate mobs.

Former Good Place actress turned obnoxious leftist activist Jameela Jamil also quit the platform, though she did not delete her account.

“Ah he got twitter. I would like this to be my what lies here as my last tweet. Just really *any* excuse to show pics of Barold. I fear this free speech bid is going to help this hell platform reach its final form of totally lawless hate, bigotry, and misogyny. Best of luck. ❤️” Jamil tweeted, along with four photos of herself appearing to play with her dog in her bra.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
[Forwarded from EvidenceAnon ]
Yo normies...

With Elon buying Twitter a lot of you are about to get red pilled the f*ck up.

- Biden's account following is majority bots. Elon is banning those bots. You'll find out nobody follows Biden's account because nobody voted for him.

- Twitter only banned the accounts of those who spoke truth about covid and the election. You're gonna see the majority of Americans know that the election was stolen and COVID is a bio weapon. The echo chamber that made you think otherwise no longer exists.

- Twitter shadow banned (suppressed content) of any accounts that called out the deep state and the globalist agenda. Yes, there are people who want you enslaved. You will now be exposed to the plans these people have for you.

- Twitter worked directly with state governments to swing elections to candidates who support a global agenda. These state governments had direct contacts at Twitter who they worked with to suppress and remove the content of candidates who opposed them.

All of this is being exposed and you're going to find out the who, what, why, and how they did it.

Also, if you think Twitter is bad, Facebook does ALL of the same things.

The American propoganda machine is 10x stronger than you thought and you're about find out why.

@ElectionEvidence

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
That's a switch! Maybe @jack was a hostage?

1650988639261.png

1650988652597.png

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That's a switch! Maybe @jack was a hostage?

View attachment 256043

Yesterday Dan Scavino posted a picture of himself with Jack Dorsey in the White House during the Trump Administration. I would love to have been a fly on the wall and hear what all they discussed.

TO5108.jpg

Then he posted another version of the pic as a video with popcorn popping audio.

TO5111.jpg
Things that make you go hmmmm....​

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Love the folks at Babylon Bee!

BabylonB.jpg

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
1650996265801.jpeg

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Twitter Employee Undergoes Therapy Over Elon Musk Takeover (2 min 53 sec):

Published on Apr 15, 2022 by The Babylon Bee​

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
It's long, Loong been known that all these places have many, many fake accounts. Just the other day it was funny on Yahoo. The article on Friday about BBBY having some interested parties came out about 3pm EST. The Yahoo comments section for the stock just LIT up.... except I noticed it was a TON of bot accounts that all tried to get people to buy.... Bitcoins. Hmm. Odd but noteworthy
All the leftists were talking about losing 5000, 10,000 followers yesterday. Of course they said it was people leading because of Elon but much more likely they were cleaning up the ghost accounts before the due diligence audit. I’ve done 8 DD audits in my career. Seven on the sell side and one one the buy side,

main tactics are hiring freeze, spending freeze, order pull forward (discounts to order early etc,). Not dishonest but not in the best long term interests of the company but as Scorpio indicated above, things happen at a recapitalization. im anti regulation but this will Be interesting. They are public so should be GAAP. No misrepresenting stuff that would have a material affect on your stock price or it’s the hoosegow for you.

Im hoping he publishes the moderation guidelines that were being used
-shadow ban,
-deemphasize stories
- hide followers
-censor one side
-etc.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
All the leftists were talking about losing 5000, 10,000 followers yesterday. Of course they said it was people leading because of Elon but much more likely they were cleaning up the ghost accounts before the due diligence audit. I’ve done 8 DD audits in my career. Seven on the sell side and one one the buy side,

main tactics are hiring freeze, spending freeze, order pull forward (discounts to order early etc,). Not dishonest but not in the best long term interests of the company but as Scorpio indicated above, things happen at a recapitalization. im anti regulation but this will Be interesting. They are public so should be GAAP. No misrepresenting stuff that would have a material affect on your stock price or it’s the hoosegow for you.

-shadow ban,
-deemphasize stories
- hide followers
-censor one side
-etc.
Yes, it will be interesting to see how many followers some folks have after the bots are all killed.

I wish I would have jotted down the number of followers Obama, Hillary, POTUS, had before yesterday.

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
It's amusing how fast their tune changes when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Yes, it will be interesting to see how many followers some folks have after the bots are all killed.

I wish I would have jotted down the number of followers Obama, Hillary, POTUS, had before yesterday.
Id let the bots stay; but they have to be marked with a bot icon, go through an api, and have to pay for access. But id also start charging for that sought after bluecheck mark and any govt controlled accounts.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

I predict President applesauce goes from 21.5 Million followers to a few hundred thousand, all in the federal gooberment

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
Last edited:

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

-shadow ban,
-deemphasize stories
- hide followers
-censor one side
-etc.

We all know that has all been happening. And they've been filing SEC things for a long time... So I guess I don't see what is different here. Other than Elon gets to see things and do a real audit.

What's his play? Perhaps expose all the manipulation and then drop the takeover and watch the implosion?

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
SP220425.jpg

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
GIM Hall Of Fame
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1651009944805.png

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
In on twitter, soon to be twitting..........

coopersmithrulz

:2 thumbs up:

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
"authenticating all humans"...

I'll be even further away from social media now.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Paul Joseph Watson Retweeted

Andrew Lawrence
@andrewlawrence
Elon Musk could have put that $44billion towards tackling world poverty, instead he's used it to send millions of woke Liberal narcissists into a spiral of depression, and honestly I think it's money well spent.

Biden's account following is majority bots. Elon is banning those bots. You'll find out nobody follows Biden's account because nobody voted for him
The deal will take 6 months to complete. In that time bots will go away exposing much smaller user numbers than what the deal was based on. That's fraud and maybe he gets it for half price AND makes them all look like fools! PRICELESS! Yet he will have control during the mid terms................. things that make ya go hummmmmmmmmmmmm

It's amusing how fast their tune changes when the shoe is on the other foot, huh?
Mirror

I still find it interesting he is able to out maneuver the cia tool away from the ds......

SongSungAU

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Someone got creative with some video clips. They put them together very well.
The link below should start at the 6:04 mark.
Watch until about the 6:40 mark or so.

Very funny.

The Left is in Complete PANIC MODE After Elon Musk Takes FULL CONTROL of Twitter (18 min 14 sec):

Published on Apr 26, 2022 by Daily Veracity​

Last edited: