• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Emancipation Of Physical Gold From Paper Gold Is At Hand - Sinclair

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder... just how long has Sinclair been pondering freegold?:

"My Dear Extended Family,

The emancipation of physical gold from paper gold is at hand.

What the gold Banks have done is so stupid that it might not be stupid. The hammer of the gold banks in showing us all that they are the boss they have executed themselves in the form of waking the sleeping elephant of physical gold demand by holding a special sale on the metal.

The School of Free Gold is on the doorstep of their long sought end game. Free gold has various applications of their thesis but if you do not let applications detract from the main thesis of the emancipation of physical gold from fraudulent paper gold, they are right. Actually more correct than any other approach. Even they do not see their predictions have come true today as what above ground gold not already hoarded is heading for hoarding.

Cyprus was the key that opened the door to the end.

Hold your gold. You are approaching an event that is going to blow you away. Gold is going way over the modest price of $3500 and paper gold will be emasculated in that it no longer will be a factor in price discovery.

The knuckle draggers at the COMEX who are the gold banks have more than shot themselves in the foot with their gold sale. They have taken a direct hit in the head.

Sincerely,
Jim
Jim,

Today physical gold continues to leave London with 6.32 tonnes of gold departing the GLD for the shores of China, India and Russia. The game ends when the last physical ounce held at the GLD departs.

CIGA David Madisonstyle

Dear David,

The Emancipation of gold will not wait for the last ounce to go. In the Hunt situation the Comex panicked when they bought their own floor rumor that the Hunts were going to take delivery. They did not plan at all to take delivery but rolled positions to future months constantly. A few days later than first notice day and the Comex management, the gold banks, panicked.

It will happen the same way it did in March of 1980, but this time emancipated physical gold from the fraudulent paper gold will seek prices higher in the cash market for gold than any seasoned gold analyst is willing to say. The cash market is the OTC market for spot gold that will be as easy to access as Comex prices are now.

We have passed the end in this gold game leaving only the execution of paper gold to come at the hands of the paper gold traders themselves.

Jim"

http://www.jsmineset.com/2013/05/08/emancipation-of-physical-gold-from-paper-gold-is-at-hand/

Fyi, fwiw,
R.

Last edited:

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It isn't just the gold in London that is disappearing:

JPM Eligible Vault Gold Drops To Fresh Record

Two weeks ago we reported about one of the biggest daily withdrawals of eligible gold from the JPM gold vault, it not on an absolute basis, then certainly on a relative, when in one day over 260k ounces of gold were withdrawn, leaving a record low 141.6k ounces, or just over 4 tons of gold in the vault. Subsequently, we tracked the daily additions and withdrawals of gold from the vault to see if any other major withdrawal request would come, instead discovering instance after instance of JPM reclassifying Registered gold into Eligible, which is how the vault saw its eligible inventory rish back to 195K ounces as of yesterday, without any actual net additions or more importantly withdrawals. It seems the pause of withdrawals has ended, and as of yesterday, another delivery led to a withdrawal of 53,658 ounces, or 28.5% of the total, leaving a fresh record low inventory of only 137,377 eligible ounces in the vault.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-...h-record-low-following-withdrawal-28-holdings

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It seems to be gaining speed as she goes down hill

Are We On The Verge Of Witnessing The Death Of The Paper Gold Scam?

The legal claims on physical gold far exceed the amount of physical gold that the banks actually have by a very, very wide margin. And right now the bankers are scared out of their wits because their warehouses are being drained of physical gold at a frightening rate. So what happens when their physical gold is gone but they still have lots and lots of people with legal claims to gold? When that moment arrives, it will represent the end of the paper gold scam.

Many believe that the recent takedown of the price of paper gold was a desperate attempt by the bankers to put off that day of reckoning, but it appears to have greatly backfired on them. Instead of cooling off demand for precious metals, it has unleashed a massive "gold rush" all over the globe. Meanwhile, word has been spreading among wealthy families in both North America and Europe that they had better grab their physical gold out of the banks while they still can.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-09/are-we-verge-witnessing-death-paper-gold-scam

Kkernell

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I wonder... just how long has Sinclair been pondering freegold?:

"My Dear Extended Family,

The emancipation of physical gold from paper gold is at hand.

What the gold Banks have done is so stupid that it might not be stupid. The hammer of the gold banks in showing us all that they are the boss they have executed themselves in the form of waking the sleeping elephant of physical gold demand by holding a special sale on the metal.

The School of Free Gold is on the doorstep of their long sought end game. Free gold has various applications of their thesis but if you do not let applications detract from the main thesis of the emancipation of physical gold from fraudulent paper gold, they are right. Actually more correct than any other approach. Even they do not see their predictions have come true today as what above ground gold not already hoarded is heading for hoarding.

Cyprus was the key that opened the door to the end.

Hold your gold. You are approaching an event that is going to blow you away. Gold is going way over the modest price of $3500 and paper gold will be emasculated in that it no longer will be a factor in price discovery.

The knuckle draggers at the COMEX who are the gold banks have more than shot themselves in the foot with their gold sale. They have taken a direct hit in the head.

Sincerely,
Jim
Jim,

Today physical gold continues to leave London with 6.32 tonnes of gold departing the GLD for the shores of China, India and Russia. The game ends when the last physical ounce held at the GLD departs.

CIGA David Madisonstyle

Dear David,

The Emancipation of gold will not wait for the last ounce to go. In the Hunt situation the Comex panicked when they bought their own floor rumor that the Hunts were going to take delivery. They did not plan at all to take delivery but rolled positions to future months constantly. A few days later than first notice day and the Comex management, the gold banks, panicked.

It will happen the same way it did in March of 1980, but this time emancipated physical gold from the fraudulent paper gold will seek prices higher in the cash market for gold than any seasoned gold analyst is willing to say. The cash market is the OTC market for spot gold that will be as easy to access as Comex prices are now.

We have passed the end in this gold game leaving only the execution of paper gold to come at the hands of the paper gold traders themselves.

Jim"

http://www.jsmineset.com/2013/05/08/emancipation-of-physical-gold-from-paper-gold-is-at-hand/

Fyi, fwiw,
R.

Has Sinclair predicted anything in the past that came true? As far as I am concerned people such as him hurt the credibility of folks that might really have some meaningful knowledge to share.

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score
Has Sinclair predicted anything in the past that came true? As far as I am concerned people such as him hurt the credibility of folks that might really have some meaningful knowledge to share.

Be kind now! Look at all of the money he made for folks with gold shares and especially TRX. ;)

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Yes... but... as the bull market matures he appears to be straying off the reservation more often.

Like all these guys they have their own agenda so its give and take, consume with salt :cheerful:

Go to yahoo groups and read the TRE huggers V the TRE loppers. :cheerful:

G has the link somewhere.

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score
Yes... but... as the bull market matures he appears to be straying off the reservation more often.

Like all these guys they have their own agenda so its give and take, consume with salt :cheerful:

Go to yahoo groups and read the TRE huggers V the TRE loppers. :cheerful:

G has the link somewhere.

This one?

http://finance.yahoo.com/mb/TRX/

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Freegold" is not Sinclair's prediction, he is merely coming around to that point of view, and saying so.

DYODD on freegold please,
R.

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score
"Freegold" is not Sinclair's prediction, he is merely coming around to that point of view, and saying so.

DYODD on freegold please,
R.

Google up "Free Silver" and let us know how that worked. Sinclair, what is he actually pumping?

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Wiki has issues :cheerful:

Wiki.png

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's more true with silver than gold. The banksters have lots of gold they could throw on the market if they had to. Sinclair is not the most trustworthy, IMO.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Kkernell

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score
I like silver and have been buying it as I could for the past 25 years. I am in pretty good shape on what have thus far. Most of us on GIM are probably getting up in our years and have some pretty good experience in dealing with this market. We are also aware that you cannot buy into silver as a fast money making proposition. If you do, you will get burned. I am cautious in advising my friends to jump into it without understanding the risks. These people like Sinclair can get someone hurt by the wild predictions they make. In time they very well could come true, but it maybe a long time coming.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I love silver but she is a memory maker NOT the marrying kind! :cheerful:

prophet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Will this only happen in U.S?

cos over here in the far east, the sale of physical is still about 4% premium over paper price! :confused:

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Will this only happen in U.S?

cos over here in the far east, the sale of physical is still about 4% premium over paper price! :confused:

Silly boy! YOU don't really EXIST! This is all bout da USA!!! At least some seem to think that way. :cheerful:

I gotta say I really can't see how freegold as described in that wiki can work?!

prophet

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Silly boy! YOU don't really EXIST! This is all bout da USA!!! At least some seem to think that way. :cheerful:

I gotta say I really can't see how freegold as described in that wiki can work?!

English please....... :s9:

Still, they are selling physical according to paper prices here.....approx. 4% above
for as long ago as yr 2000

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The "freegold" concept is fairly simple in a nutshell:

It is a way for the rest of the world to move away from the US$ and its exorbitant privilege, without war.

Physical gold is used as store of wealth, currencies continue in use as a means of exchange.
Gold is "moved to where it is needed" which phase is happening now. This is why countries are now buying gold instead of selling it as happened during Bretton Woods/WAG.
At some point, Gold is revalued once to the high value needed to "absorb" the world's debts/money values, and absorb the world's debt imbalances.
The US$ ceases to be preferred as a reserve currency as such; thereafter gold remains freely priced as/while currencies compete for acceptance against it as a reserve, and each other; only the strong survive.
It is in a country's best interest to ensure that its currency does not lose value against the gold "meter-stick".

Like I said, the above is a simple description and does not cover many points.
If you want to know what "freegold" is, you have to do a LOT of reading, re-reading, and SERIOUS thinking; A Wiki treatise is not near enough background.

fofoa.blogspot.com has several articles with comments, and the sidebar has links to the prior USAGold archived discussions from their (now nonexistent) discussion forum, among other resources. ALL are important if you want to understand freegold. A great many people don't get it. So RTFB, then RRTFB as needed. Once you "get" it, everything that's happened, and happening now pretty much snaps into place.

I got into the freegold discussion at USAGold long before I found this forum. As far as I can tell, freegold is where the world is headed - for now.

We shall see.

One important point: While silver is valuable and will remain so, the only metal that will be revalued in this manner and for this purpose, is gold. That's why the "giants" are accumulating now; during this time before the reset, we "shrimps" can follow in their footsteps so to speak.

Fyi, fwiw, DYODD,
R.

Last edited:

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The Euro was designed for freegold, btw; the ECB marks their gold reserves to market each quarter, unlike the US.
They (EU) don't need dollars anymore, and after the gold revaluation no one else will either. Ponder those implications.

2c,
R.

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
It is a way for the rest of the world to move away from the US$ and its exorbitant privilege, without war.

That kind of assumes that the US will go willingly, no? Any war started over the loss of reserve status will be started by the party with the most to lose... the US.

Physical gold is used as store of wealth, currencies continue in use as a means of exchange.

Isn't this roughly what central banks do now by holding gold?

Gold is "moved to where it is needed" which phase is happening now. This is why countries are now buying gold instead of selling it as happened during Bretton Woods/WAG.

Needed or wanted?

At some point, Gold is revalued once to the high value needed to "absorb" the world's debts/money values, and absorb the world's debt imbalances.

By what mechanism? Decree? The market? How is this agreed upon? If it is a market mechanism then it is not a once off, it is revalued daily in terms each currency. You can argue its actually the reverse but that is like arguing which side of a currency pair the real value is in... moot argument really, all that counts is what goods are priced in, which will be the currency of choice not gold. You could maybe argue the reverse if all goods and service where priced in gold and the currency floated against that... but then that would just be too hard for most!

The US$ ceases to be preferred as a reserve currency as such; thereafter gold remains freely priced as/while currencies compete for acceptance against it as a reserve, and each other; only the strong survive.

So we are talking international exchanges via gold, effectively international trade is priced in gold?

It is in a country's best interest to ensure that its currency does not lose value against the gold "meter-stick".

Not with current economic thinking, devaluation is after all what a currency war is about. You'd need a new school of thought to prevail in most western governments for this to be accepted/believed.

Like I said, the above is a simple description and does not cover many points.
If you want to know what "freegold" is, you have to do a LOT of reading, re-reading, and SERIOUS thinking; A Wiki treatise is not near enough background.

The concept of having a "half money" if you like by separating the medium of exchange and store of value functions seems to me to be basically impossible. Any currency must be at least a mid term store of value for it to function as a medium of exchange.

fofoa.blogspot.com has several articles with comments, and the sidebar has links to the prior USAGold archived discussions from their (now nonexistent) discussion forum, among other resources. ALL are important if you want to understand freegold.

OK.

A great many people don't get it. So RTFB, then RRTFB as needed. Once you "get" it, everything that's happened, and happening now pretty much snaps into place.

I suppose that is if you accept that there is any organization behind this, that is the idea isn't it? that this is planned?... Personally I doubt that a bit, typically things of this nature are only sorted out after a crisis has broken the system.

I got into the freegold discussion at USAGold long before I found this forum. As far as I can tell, freegold is where the world is headed - for now.

We shall see.

One important point: While silver is valuable and will remain so, the only metal that will be revalued in this manner and for this purpose, is gold. That's why the "giants" are accumulating now; during this time before the reset, we "shrimps" can follow in their footsteps so to speak.

Fyi, fwiw, DYODD,
R.

The "giants" would be buying now regardless, it is kinda FIAT management 101 for central bankers... as for the rest, well, you know, you have to be dead not to be a bit worried about most currencies.

Again who revalues? and against what? If the currencies float against gold then gold is in a free floating market, if that is so it will be very hard for it to break traditional value relationships with things like silver. The market decides what hard currencies are.... not some elite group.

The idea just doesn't seem functional to me, at least in any form I have seen it presented so far. Is there an authoritative in a nutshell description somewhere or is it all in the ether?

Last edited:

Zed

Silbur!!!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Euro was designed for freegold, btw; the ECB marks their gold reserves to market each quarter, unlike the US.
They (EU) don't need dollars anymore, and after the gold revaluation no one else will either. Ponder those implications.

2c,
R.

Not quite reality and not quite true. For example Australia can now trade directly with China without the USD, at least by agreement. HOWEVER, the hard fact is that most trade will still go via the USD because of the depth of the financial markets in the US, basically it is the only practical and efficient way to hedge transactions and remove currency risk. It is not just the USD alone that makes it what it is, it is 100 years of financial infrastructure standing behind it that kinda entrenches it. This is Chinas main problem in trying to supplant the USD as reserve, they need to replace a lot of this infrastructure and in the process get a lot of buy in from all participants, this takes time and is a long term exercise in trust building and may simply never happen. Again the market will ultimately decide how it is happy to do business.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
That kind of assumes that the US will go willingly, no? Any war started over the loss of reserve status will be started by the party with the most to lose... the US.

Isn't this roughly what central banks do now by holding gold? Needed or wanted?

By what mechanism? Decree? The market? How is this agreed upon? If it is a market mechanism then it is not a once off, it is revalued daily in terms each currency. You can argue its actually the reverse but that is like arguing which side of a currency pair the real value is in... moot argument really, all that counts is what goods are priced in, which will be the currency of choice not gold. You could maybe argue the reverse if all goods and service where priced in gold and the currency floated against that... but then that would just be too hard for most!

So we are talking international exchanges via gold, effectively international trade is priced in gold?

Not with current economic thinking, devaluation is after all what a currency war is about. You'd need a new school of thought to prevail in most western governments for this to be accepted/believed.

The concept of having a "half money" if you like by separating the medium of exchange and store of value functions seems to me to be basically impossible. Any currency must be at least a mid term store of value for it to function as a medium of exchange.

I suppose that is if you accept that there is any organization behind this, that is the idea isn't it? that this is planned?... Personally I doubt that a bit, typically things of this nature are only sorted out after a crisis has broken the system.

The "giants" would be buying now regardless, it is kinda FIAT management 101 for central bankers... as for the rest, well, you know, you have to be dead not to be a bit worried about most currencies.

Again who revalues? and against what? If the currencies float against gold then gold is in a free floating market, if that is so it will be very hard for it to break traditional value relationships with things like silver. The market decides what hard currencies are.... not some elite group.

The idea just doesn't seem functional to me, at least in any form I have seen it presented so far. Is there an authoritative in a nutshell description somewhere or is it all in the ether?

Zed, I really wish I could answer all of your queries in depth, but I can't elucidate in a few sentences what is/has been taking years to occur. There's just too much to cover in a few sentences, or even forum threads. After RTFB (and RRTFB in places!), Freegold makes sense to me, much more sense than what we have now at least.

As for your last post immediately above, all (fiat) currencies have a timeline, and the US dollar is nearing it's timeline's end. The world seeks a solution which won't/can't/doesn't have a timeline and won't give any one currency the upper hand. Freegold has no timeline, while fiat currencies may come and go alongside/through it.

All I have to offer is that the articles, group discussion and other info at fofoa.blogspot.com will point you to if not provide the answers to your questions. It is the best source/archive of freegold information imho and I recommend reading everything there for those interested in freegold principles. You can even sign up and participate in the discussion if you can't find answers in the literature and links posted there.

R.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zed

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Just a tidbit/comment from Fofoa's latest:

"Ender said...

Sir Wil Martindale,

Sir Ivo Cerckel comes to mind… Most western minds see gold as a hedgethey are investors. Sir Sinclair is an investor. It’s always about the price of gold.

What we are living though now is the rise of gold as wealth. Wealth is something that can be redeemed later regardless of price.

Sir Sinclair is one smart cookie. I would not doubt that he figured out how things were going to unfold independent of Another. And, it might not have occurred to him to look deeper to see how this ‘play’ was designed. Or, it might not have been interesting at the time. I’m willing to bet that he will get interested.

We are not at the end of this story.

Ender"

R.

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score
What was Sinclair's original position in TRX? What is his position now?

MAGNUM P.M.'s twin bro

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Look no further than than Bretton Woods at the close of WW2 to see an elite group redesign the architecture of international finance. The system is broken now but there is a more pillaging to be done before a fix is desirable to them. The U.S. will go along with it too because revalued gold will save themselves as well even if it means King Dollar losing his Crown. JM2C

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sinclair posted this "freegold in a nutshell" video yesterday:

""Free Gold, the theory stated simply and directly, is correct. Like any school of thought it has developed opinions concerning many other aspects of gold that may be true, but also might be incorrect. This is common of any school of thought as it gains followers.

Normally, the followers destroy the Guru. That being said, we must all consider the following presentation. Everything about Free Gold that I agree with is here, nowhere else.

The emancipation of Gold is at hand. The paper takedown today of the gold price and physical demand in London are the tools of the emancipation of Gold from paper and therefore the unseen hand that is developing Free Gold.

Please watch the following short video."

Fyi/fwiw,
R.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zed

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

""Free Gold, the theory stated simply and directly, is correct. Like any school of thought it has developed opinions concerning many other aspects of gold that may be true, but also might be incorrect. This is common of any school of thought as it gains followers.

Normally, the followers destroy the Guru. That being said, we must all consider the following presentation. Everything about Free Gold that I agree with is here, nowhere else.

The emancipation of Gold is at hand. The paper takedown today of the gold price and physical demand in London are the tools of the emancipation of Gold from paper and therefore the unseen hand that is developing Free Gold.

Fyi/fwiw,
R.

QWAK,Ragnarok,No need to get so dramatic about it --- just BUY some GOLD and SILVER and take delivery! "DUCK IT"!:idea::thumbs_up::cheerful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ok13yNSEEY

Been ther done it for 12+ years and "DUCKING IT" WORKS!:thumbs_up::551::ban-cha::banana:

the DUCK :s9:

Last edited by a moderator:

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score

Fyi/fwiw,
R.

The exchange rates for gold vs. various currencies already exist. The exchange rates for paper currency pairs already exist. What am I missing?

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The exchange rates for gold vs. various currencies already exist. The exchange rates for paper currency pairs already exist. What am I missing?

QWAK,Gcubed,I don't know ALL you may be missing or aware of at a sublimitale level :hmmmm2: -- posably the LIBOR riging and all the other central bank behind the seans minipulation with the intention of keeping the projected ilusion/show ging on?:hmmmm2:

It would probably take some very deep analises and couch time to sort out what is missing or GROWING :ahhhhh: in there!:afraid::cheerful::ban-cha::banana:

I hope it's not FEATHERS!:hmmmm2::ahhhhh::cheerful:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Gawd.

With ya, G3.

Pilgrims... I cannot take that truly awkward video seriously. If you are going to make a fargin PRETENTIOUS production....

Fer the luvva Gawd, Montresor!!!!!!!!! Check your grammar and spleleng.

Here's one of the literacy screw-ups. There are others:

"...other Dollars will loose value..."

When folks do that sorta thing here, I just bite my lip and keep silent (Netiquette).

But if you make a video with no voice-over, just lettering... get someone who can read and write to type it for you.

Jeez.

And, yes... we have that whole setup right now. :lollypop:

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score
A "Floating" standard is NO standard at all. I see this as smoke and mirrors put up by someone with something to sell. JMHO. Carry On! :beerglass:

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Gawd.

With ya, G3.

Pilgrims... I cannot take that truly awkward video seriously. If you are going to make a fargin PRETENTIOUS production....

Fer the luvva Gawd, Montresor!!!!!!!!! Check your grammar and spleleng.

Here's one of the literacy screw-ups. There are others:

"...other Dollars will loose value..."

When folks do that sorta thing here, I just bite my lip and keep silent (Netiquette).

But if you make a video with no voice-over, just lettering... get someone who can read and write to type it for you.

Jeez.

And, yes... we have that whole setup right now. :lollypop:

QWAK,Being dyslexic don't = STUPID or WRONG:thumbs_down: --- in fact it can be an asset or advantage:thumbs_up: if used properly:23_28_100s: it can be sort of CAMAFLOGE for the superficial types who never look deep and are content with the superficial and obvious. :idea::thumbs_up::cheerful::ban-cha::banana:

It is all in how one sees and percieves things.:thumbs_up::cheerful:

Many levels of perception are used to construct the the bubble we all are inside of.:idea:

One could say that the value of the mesage is increased by the effort it takes to decode and understand it!:idea::thumbs_up:

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score
What happens when you put a dyslexic duck in a room filled with smoke and mirrors? ;)

Does dyslexia preclude stupidity?

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There is nothing for sale. But there is a message. Just something to keep an eye on, that I thought GIM members should know about.

R.

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
What happens when you put a dyslexic duck in a room filled with smoke and mirrors? ;)

QWAK,Gcubed,I would supose :hmmmm2: that the DUCK would close its eyes so to avoid being destracted by the ilusions and TRUST his 3ed eye INTUITION to see what ever he needed to be seeing or percieving.:idea::cheerful: Perhaps a safe EXIT as the place could be on FIRE!:ahhhhh::cheerful:

What would you do in a room filled with smoke and mirrors Gcubed?:hmmmm2:

Gcubed

Banned
Reaction score
QWAK,Gcubed,I would supose :hmmmm2: that the DUCK would close its eyes so to avoid being destracted by the ilusions and TRUST his 3ed eye INTUITION to see what ever he needed to be seeing or percieving.:idea::cheerful: Perhaps a safe EXIT as the place could be on FIRE!:ahhhhh::cheerful:

What would you do in a room filled with smoke and mirrors Gcubed?:hmmmm2:

One must recognize the smoke and mirrors in order to know that they should close their eyes.
Think about it Duck. ;)

Me in a room filled with smoke and mirrors? I don't walk in in the first place. Carnivals are for kids and ducks. :)

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
One must recognize the smoke and mirrors in order to know that they should close their eyes.
Think about it Duck. ;)

Me in a room filled with smoke and mirrors? I don't walk in in the first place. Carnivals are for kids and ducks. :)

QWAK,Gcubed ,Not big on MEDAPHYSICS are you?:hmmmm2::thumbs_down::cry_smile:

Depending on ones perspective ALL that we know -- see and percieve is what you could call SMOKE and MIRRORS only not conventional silvered glass or smoke --- it is more of a physical hologram.:idea::cheerful:

You are in that room -- always have been --- you just learned to accept it as being total reality.:idea::thumbs_up:

MAGNUM P.M.'s twin bro

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

Exchange rates for gold vs. various currencies is not enough. Gold as "payment in full" and without counter party risk can balance currencies in a unique and FAIR way if it is "free" that is NOT possible when chained to paper derivatives. Gold as a paper derivative becomes just another fiat currency with identical problems.

Perhaps consider the role gold plays in the contemporary financial system and how / why that was decided
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bretton_Woods_system

Then consider our current economic crisis as an inevitable structural consequence of the Bretton Woods agreement.

Then consider what the architects of our financial system could do to fix that, keeping in mind that the BRICs and any other country that is harmed by the export of US debt / cost push inflation are deeply unhappy with the status quo and that the U.S. is on a unsustainable financial path compounded by dysfunctional politics. This is where freegold comes in as solution that preserves social order but nor does it upset the powers that be either.

"Market forces" do not decide how how our financial system operates, banks and governments do. Market forces operate within the parameters and specifications that people with power create. JM2C