• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

emotiocons??

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
do we have access to emotioncons yet here???............poor GOLD DUCK........

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
alien.png:alien 2::alien3::bang head::Bird::borg::brb::cold fat:cool::cow:cry:devil::dracula:dung::egg on face::Grrr: etc.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gold Duck must be under the weather, haven't seen him post much lately.
alien.png:alien 2::alien3::bang head::Bird::borg::brb::cold fat:cool::cow:cry:devil::dracula:dung::egg on face::Grrr::Happy:helmet::hide::hung fat::idea::inspector:look::martian:messed::moon::NOOO::nurse::ouch::Out::panda::picture::pirates::Proud::racoon::read::):space::spam::spiderman::Sure that::tongue:whistle::Yuck:zip it::zombie:;):mad::(:confused::p:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Yeah I raised this before....I thought Scorp added some, but I haven't checked since.

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Gold Duck must be under the weather, haven't seen him post much lately.
alien.png:alien 2::alien3::bang head::Bird::borg::brb::cold fat:cool::cow:cry:devil::dracula:dung::egg on face::Grrr::Happy:helmet::hide::hung fat::idea::inspector:look::martian:messed::moon::NOOO::nurse::ouch::Out::panda::picture::pirates::Proud::racoon::read::):space::spam::spiderman::Sure that::tongue:whistle::Yuck:zip it::zombie:;):mad::(:confused::p:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O
QWAK,gringott,I have posted a little but am limited by having so few emotiocons.;)

the DUCK :)

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
cry:.....so i guess we are limited to those listed in the tool bar

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
it ain't as easy as all that...............fyi

secondly, need to know what type as there are millions of them out there

if someone provided some examples, I could go hunting
QWAK,Scorp,What we had before ware I could click and there was a drop down page was PERFICT. :)

the DUCK ;)

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
not enough Duck,

and I don't believe there is going to be a drop down in this system,

last time I added oodles and oodles of them, and they very rarely got used,

It is a process to add one, let alone whatever quantity,
With vb, it was a easy process to add more, but we also got exactly that, a slow cumbersome program with it.
Cluttered with useless stuff. Trying to keep this new version focused on what we actually need.

Have no problem doing them, just need to be pointed in the right direction, as I do not have the time to cruise the net looking for types that people won't use

One addon I still need to find and implement is the ability to delete pm's, and clean up a in box. Mine has way way too many msgs in it, and no real way right now to clean it up.

GOLD DUCK

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
not enough Duck,

and I don't believe there is going to be a drop down in this system,

last time I added oodles and oodles of them, and they very rarely got used,

It is a process to add one, let alone whatever quantity,
With vb, it was a easy process to add more, but we also got exactly that, a slow cumbersome program with it.
Cluttered with useless stuff. Trying to keep this new version focused on what we actually need.

Have no problem doing them, just need to be pointed in the right direction, as I do not have the time to cruise the net looking for types that people won't use

One addon I still need to find and implement is the ability to delete pm's, and clean up a in box. Mine has way way too many msgs in it, and no real way right now to clean it up.
Scorpio,Don't want to add to your work---- I also agree most of that drop down page I never used and I use more emoticons then most if not all the other posters.:p

I guess I will make due with what we have and just thank you for your efforts!:)

the DUCK :)