• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Energy, Solar Cycles, and the Grand Solar minimum (GSM) a pending disaster

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I have on several occasions mentioned this site. Electroverse. https://electroverse.net/

To sum up what they are warning about, is that last year, 2020, we began a new solar cycle. Solar cycle # 25. Some VERY prominent solar physicist have warned that this new solar cycle is a trigger for a Grand Solar Minimum. After about 2 decades of hyper activity, our sun is beginning to take a long nap. One of the biggest signs of this new solar cycle and GSM is the lack of sunspots on our Star the Sun. This low sunspot activity not only effects the output of the sun but also effects the solar winds and the earths atmosphere and stratosphere, seismic activity, and even our magnetic poles. By about 2024 or 2025 there will be no doubt that things have made a dramatic change. They're predicting that by 2027 the earth will be feeling the full affects of the GSM, and its predicted to last until around 2054.

They've been documenting and trying to warn people about the GSM, our current solar cycle, and what's to come. The MSM, Fakebook and Twatter have all done their damndest to silence this site Electroverse.

Pay Attention to THIS and our current situation....... https://electroverse.net/record-sma...million-americans-without-power-and-counting/ . And that is just ONE piece on this global issue.

Running energy plants in the SW area of the country is what I did before I retired. Did tons of work on many coal fired plants and an equal number of gas fired plants. TX and OK have/had lots of gas fired plants and few coal fired plants. Actually I don't remember any coal fired power plants in TX. Most of my work was in west TX. As far as NM, CO, AZ, & UT, during the time frame I was involved, 1982-2018, most power plants were coal fired. I ran a smallish gas fired energy plant for the last decade of my career. The problem as I see it is they have mostly mothballed a good number of the coal fired plants. I recently drove from central NM to central AZ. There are 3 power plants with nine total units, all coal fired, visible on that trip and all 9 of the units were sitting idle. Most of those units are typically making 200-250 MW of power. A gas fired plant can be brought online relatively quickly. Not so with a coal fired plant. The stories about frozen piles of coal is a funny one. Those can be quickly broken up. The bigger issue is getting the pulverizers and that system up and running. Coal is pulverized into a fine sand then blown/pushed through piping/tubing and then into the burners inside the boilers. Getting and keeping that flow of pulverized coal flowing especially from a cold start is a real problem. There are just a huge number of logistical problems involved with coal fired plants, not the least of which is, how to get the raw product from the mine to the plant, especially after you've laid off all of the coal miners.

With mostly gas fired power plants in TX how the hell did they get caught so flatfooted? Have we all REALLY bought into the idea that renewables are going to be our savior??? The lack of critical thinking skills when it comes to ENERGY is appalling. And we are just barely entering solar cycle # 25 and a Grand Solar Minimum (GSM). My point about the GSM is that the cycle of higher than normal temps worldwide has already changed. We are setting FAR more cold temperature records than we are setting high temperature records, WORLDWIDE and this is just the beginning of the GSM. And what is our government, and the "New World Order" concerned with?

All I can say is that the Govt. Isn't going to take care of you. With their mindset they are incapable of it. We WILL be experiencing more and more rolling black outs. So we have to take care of ourselves.

Here's what I'd suggest...... Get either a wood burning stove or a pellet stove. If you've got a fireplace find an insert or get a pellet stove that fits in your fireplace and make that fireplace useful for heating. This means buying and storing pellets OR gathering/cutting/splitting/stacking sufficient amounts of wood to get you through a series of rolling blackouts........ Get a generator, I'd suggest a propane fired generator because propane can be stored for long periods of time. If the power goes out the generator can be used to operate your pellet stove for heating, some lights, and your refrigerator.

Here's some pics of our wood burning stove at our mountain cabin and our pellet stove at home............. IMG_20190417_183819659.jpgIMG_20191030_083236891.jpg

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
crops will fail and a few years after that, there will be fewer people with the talents to 'start' one of those facilities

and until / unless others are taught how to operate one, we could slide backwards quite a ways...like chutes and ladders, Obama kicked us down a chute and how far down we have to slide is still yet to be determined

power generation is something i've been interested in for some time and we're in big trouble right now...it won't get better anytime soon at this rate

hardmoney

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I've also been following the GSM thing for a while. It involves several other cycles that coincide periodically, to create minimum and maximum global temperature peak times. Over the past fifteen years or so, they have been able verify and extrapolate the patterns. It's being ignored because it's a slam dunk to the global warming fraud.

I think the electroverse site is a bit alarmist, but the info can't be denied. The winters we're seeing back east and in the midwest for the past few years are just the beginning.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Global temperatures and solar irradiance diverged almost 70 years ago. The technical analysis traders on here should be able to get this.
Solar cycles do have some effect on climate, but they've been completely overwhelmed by some other driver.

2165.png

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Global temperatures and solar irradiance diverged almost 70 years ago. The technical analysis traders on here should be able to get this.
Solar cycles do have some effect on climate, but they've been completely overwhelmed by some other driver.

View attachment 202215

Doctored data will ALWAYS show irregularities. Global temperatures over the past 2 years, at least, are being falsified to fit the global warming narrative.... Not buying it.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Doctored data will ALWAYS show irregularities. Global temperatures over the past 2 years, at least, are being falsified to fit the global warming narrative.... Not buying it.

OK, well maybe.
Do you have a better dataset that shows solar irradiance correlating with global cooling over the last 70 years?

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
OK, well maybe.
Do you have a better dataset that shows solar irradiance correlating with global cooling over the last 70 years?
Well, I ain't Vic, but your sources (NASA, et al) need some examination. Check this tiny bit:

Satire.JPG

Humm.... "SATIRE minus T2 plus PMOD

WTF does that imply (or mean)?

satire
The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

And if satire wasn't good enough they jiggy it with a couple other unknowns — voila! data!!

That's how they arrive at the "Total Solar Radiance"

we clear?
BF

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I ain't Vic, but your sources (NASA, et al) need some examination. Check this tiny bit:

View attachment 202239

satire
The use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.

And if satire wasn't good enough they jiggy it with a couple other unknowns — voila! data!!

we clear?
BF

SATellite IRrradiance - it's a satellite that measures solar radiation.
Got a better dataset?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

View attachment 202215

That "total" solar irradiance is a completely frelled and incorrect number. That's the issue. Plus there are multiple variables but CO2 is like 10th on the list.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
That "total" solar irradiance is a completely frelled and incorrect number. That's the issue. Plus there are multiple variables but CO2 is like 10th on the list.

Pls point me in the right direction of the correct number.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

View attachment 202239

satire

we clear?
BF

Basically it's all satellite data and they cutoff the data because it was too hard too measure. Something like <200 nm. They ignored all high energy particles, wavelengths, coronal mass ejections, etc.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
SATellite IRrradiance - it's a satellite that measures solar radiation.
Man and His Symbols — Carl G Jung.

Symbolism will be their downfall.
If you cannot read the symbols it's not our fault, we warned you.

Interpret the symbolism of my avatar.

BF

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

And speaking of Co2, since thats the big boogey man of the "climate alarmist"......Does anyone here know what the percentage of Co2 there is in our atmosphere?

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
0.035 to 0.04%

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Water Vapor is the one that always gets me. H2O is by FAR a better Greenhouse Gas, in that it absorbs and reflects heat Far better than CO2. But the idiots ignore it by saying its always the same and therefore can ignore it.

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Reaction score

View attachment 202215
Just remember this is only solar irradiance. Studies are showing solar particle forcing plays the largest role by directly affecting the magnetosphere with particle energy. solar irradiance numbers are changing due to the actual energetic output of the sun. Less particle lately and more radiant and it effects the atmosphere less.

The other issue many people have is the temperature data has been overly 'statistfied' by massaging cool numbers with deviation and standard deviation manipulation. Raw numbers dont show near the warming. I personally like the university of huntsville satellite data of atmospheric temperature. No manipulation just raw data for viewing.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
The msm pushes analyses that fail to include solar and cosmic particle interaction with the upper atmosphere.... you might want to check out this video and others in the suspiciousobservers channel, fwiw

Screenshot_20210218-185039.png

Add

Screenshot_20210218-194610.png

Last edited:

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Lurch throwing out his two cents!
1613771709954.png

chieftain

Too much pawpcorn
Reaction score
^ Is that when he'll fart his ass off?

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Unh...
Its not global warming any more?
The new word now its climate catastrophe?

Well, that would cover both directions, I guess...
That is like playing Roulette and covering every number in the field, including EVEN / ODD. JMHO

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The msm pushes analyses that fail to include solar and cosmic particle interaction with the upper atmosphere.... you might want to check out this video and others in the suspiciousobservers channel, fwiw

View attachment 202276
Add

View attachment 202285

Wow that Climate Forcing video was really good info. I hadn't watched it until now. I think those that live on the edge of climate demarcation areas will see the changes a bit earlier than others. I've definately seen a cooler, wetter, spring this year.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Wow that Climate Forcing video was really good info. I hadn't watched it until now. I think those that live on the edge of climate demarcation areas will see the changes a bit earlier than others. I've definately seen a cooler, wetter, spring this year.

Yet the entire scheme Climate Changers are shouting about are to opposite direction. LMAO at Climate Change, and its acolytes.

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yet the entire scheme Climate Changers are shouting about are to opposite direction. LMAO at Climate Change, and its acolytes.

Ya the climate is going to change alright. Imagine their surprise when they start freezing their asses off and their solar panels and wind generators become far less useful.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
1st 1:30 min. It started two days ago if interested:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
The amount of fear mongering taking place these days is off the charts. The last thing I'm worried about are predictions of doom and gloom from 'settled science,

We have a lot to worry about taking place right here on the planet without worrying about extraterrestrial stuff like sunspots and aliens....Jebus! I learned in grammar school that can't control what happens on the Sun so I don't try to figure out how I can escape from this impending 'doom'!

I'm still concentrating on DC and the illegitimate government that has us all under its thumb. I predict the Sun will still be there tomorrow morning, and the next morning and the next.... and we'll all still be fine

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm still concentrating on DC and the illegitimate government that has us all under its thumb. I predict the Sun will still be there tomorrow morning, and the next morning and the next.... and we'll all still be fine
True we now live in an Alarmist Society. I simply view it as an additional reason to be involved in self and family preparations.
Sol has thrown some small and maybe medium belly aches our way in recorded history. Scientific records show Sol has thrown monster CMEs visible from satellites just not in Earths direction. So many that NASA and NOAA have a term "Earth Face Quiet" in viewing solar rotations.
Imagine Sol as a roulette wheel spinning and the marble being Earth. Sooner or later Earth is gonna land in that Color/Number for a direct hit "THE JACKPOT".
Just remember that are many stone structures where the local people say "We did not build that".
Those that built them are not here to brag or tell about them, and the did not leave a return or moved address.
When one looks at the BILLIONS of years for Sol and Earth man's time here on this rock would not amount to a grown pimple to pop on a teenager's face.

I can prepare for what man does to man.
I don't know if I can prepare for a major CME direct hit that lasts for days or weeks.

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
A minor CME hit might only result in bad communication signal, with increasing intensity hits causing power failures (coincidence of Australian power plant blowing up when CME hit Monday?) all the way up to what you say above...2c
True we now live in an Alarmist Society. I simply view it as an additional reason to be involved in self and family preparations.
Sol has thrown some small and maybe medium belly aches our way in recorded history. Scientific records show Sol has thrown monster CMEs visible from satellites just not in Earths direction. So many that NASA and NOAA have a term "Earth Face Quiet" in viewing solar rotations.
Imagine Sol as a roulette wheel spinning and the marble being Earth. Sooner or later Earth is gonna land in that Color/Number for a direct hit "THE JACKPOT".
Just remember that are many stone structures where the local people say "We did not build that".
Those that built them are not here to brag or tell about them, and the did not leave a return or moved address.
When one looks at the BILLIONS of years for Sol and Earth man's time here on this rock would not amount to a grown pimple to pop on a teenager's face.

I don't know if I can prepare for a major CME direct hit that lasts for days or weeks.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The N.E. US and Canada blackout awhile back that TPTB tried to blame on a squirrel in Cleveland, Ohio was determined to be a glancing blow from a CME that was not directed at Earth. Earth's orbit took the planet into the tailing edge of the passing CME.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Today's Update on the minor CME hit. 1st min:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Well stated sir!

nowon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This is also from today's Update.. the Japanese seem to prefer knowing when to watch out for nasty space weather, as do i
Screenshot_20210526-093627.png
Screenshot_20210526-093602.png

vichris

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score