• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Epstein Dead

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Cremation and no autopsy per family request.
His head and penis were stipulated for cryogenic preservation.

So public display of his severed members would be acceptable proof of death.

His parts could do a road show.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
OMG! AOC is right on something.

That's why she is an occasional cortex. Every once in awhile two of her brain cells fire in order.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I don’t buy it. It makes more sense that the white hats have whisked him down to Guantanamo. All the evidence will now get dumped that implicates everyone that raped kids.

Interesting to note that Epstein and pedo island are now the number 1 news item for the weekend. And look what is trending on twitter? Lol
8476EA44-76F9-41FE-9320-F839E5F6A371.jpeg

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Stacy Herbert
@stacyherbert

It isn't a conspiracy if they were straight up telling you the truth: When they said #SuicideWatch, they meant they were watching him to MAKE SURE he committed suicide before any sort of trial could reveal truths about the rich and powerful. #JeffreyEpstein

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
guys, I stated way back when this started this was the easiest place possible to get at him,
whether moving him out or taking him out,

of course, was shouted down because it was a 'secure .gov facility'

which of course, laughed like hell at the thought of that, 'secure .gov facility'

still brings a smile to my face

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
When one is committed to do the deed it is tough to stop them.
Evidently he was on a 15 min. watch and not constant visual observation

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don’t buy it. It makes more sense that the white hats have whisked him down to Guantanamo. All the evidence will now get dumped that implicates everyone that raped kids.
Point; Child trafficking
Counterpoint; impeach Trump
Point; pedo island
Counterpoint; White racist guilt
Point; baltimore shithole 16 billion missing
Counterpoint; mass shootings
Point; killintons & other high profiles involved
Counterpoint; kill epstein

Q said August is a HOT month........

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Where is Goldbrix?......the dude was on Suicide Watch, how can he suicide himself?..

This is so fake and bs....

Here the Feds have a Prize Catch , worth billions , and they let him get away!?....
Makes sense. A deal.... he quietly retires to his homeland and they get to claim he's dead. All evidence is sealed.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Makes sense. A deal.... he quietly retires to his homeland and they get to claim he's dead. All evidence is sealed.
Dead men tell no tales, live not so much true.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Honestly ... took longer than I expected

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He had "issues" so silence would be the best option. That don't mean he has not been transported somewhere.
I think we are reaching the shock and awe faze of this ds vs. Trump game.

ds getting very bold and average people not buying it anymore.
This whole gun grab is very similar to the no lynching laws pushed through after the fake news bad acting job at 3 am fiasco.

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
sure he did,

his body will be spirited out and he will be sipping a martini by lunch time in jet blue 1
First thing I thought of when I heard this. He gets to join Ken Lay and the others who 'suddenly' die.
I'm surprised it took so long to set it up.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
the rothschild/mossad agent is not dead

the fake suicide story from two weeks ago was to lay the groundwork for this fake story

imo, absurd to claim that they tried and failed to kill him in the first fake story

note that nyc-media reported that he has NOT been on suicide watch after the fake suicide story - they didnt want the extra eyes on him

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
guys, I stated way back when this started this was the easiest place possible to get at him,
whether moving him out or taking him out,

of course, was shouted down because it was a 'secure .gov facility'

which of course, laughed like hell at the thought of that, 'secure .gov facility'

still brings a smile to my face
#Me To

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
What happens to the million pages of evidence? Is the prosecution fred to release it?
All what they found in his NY Mansion is now admissible as evidence in any and all cases against the currently accused and in any forthcoming indictments, cause their is no Epstein lawyers to object, now he is dead.
But I look for some left wing judge to have all the pictures and videos destroyed in order to protect the innocent children,
How could this happen to a guy who attempted suicide two weeks ago and was on 24 hour surveillance? The same way all the evidence will be destroyed.

birddog

Here for the show.....
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I think you answered your own question. Now we don't have to bother retrying the POS, we can skip right to the folks that raped children. Win win.

And it was timed perfectly to flood the weekend news cycle. No one believes the story, either he was offed or switched out. And lots of folks asking who is Epstein?

All what they found in his NY Mansion is now admissible as evidence in any and all cases against the currently accused and in any forthcoming indictments, cause their is no Epstein lawyers to object, now he is dead.
But I look for some left wing judge to have all the pictures and videos destroyed in order to protect the innocent children,
How could this happen to a guy who attempted suicide two weeks ago and was on 24 hour surveillance? The same way all the evidence will be destroyed.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Oh you don't believe it huh? Must be one of them conspiracy nutjobs. Turn in your guns. No guns for you until you start buying the BS we are selling. Surely there is a camera or 2 around the police station?

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Jeffrey had to die. Quick. Somehow.

How long now until another mas shooting??!!

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The Dims are breathing a huge sigh of relief.......................
Or on the contrary? Now all evidence can be released without anyone objecting that it would impede Epstein ‘s fair trial. This could easily turn into a new nightmare for many of those caught on video now that it’s open season regarding Epstein’s caches of blackmail material.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Or on the contrary? Now all evidence can be released without anyone objecting that it would impede Epstein ‘s fair trial. This could easily turn into a new nightmare for many of those caught on video now that it’s open season regarding Epstein’s caches of blackmail material.
Nope, it will all be sealed (or destroyed) and will never see the light of day. Case closed.

itsamess

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Nobody fucking believes this. NOBODY!
Calm down sheeples and fear not we will investigate and this will include of course the FBI that will get to the bottom of it.

Attorney General William Barr said in a statement Saturday that he was "appalled" to learn of the death and the Inspector General would open an investigation into the circumstances of his death. The FBI is also investigating.

"Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered," he said. "In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death."