• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Epstein Dead

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Nope, it will all be sealed (or destroyed) and will never see the light of day. Case closed.
Sadly I believe you're correct.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death.
Just the person to have investigate. The same guy, who, after 2 years couldn't find his own ass,with both hands.

mtnman

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The last person to visit Jeffrey Epstein in jail.

1565464059657.png

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
unless the f'er was in a cell nak-id then all he had to do is tear some cloth in to ribbons wind it up, double hitch around the neck and timber-hitch.

BUT that fk'er would not even know what a timber-hitch is or was. cunt is back on his island.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Just the person to have investigate. The same guy, who, after 2 years couldn't find his own ass,with both hands.
And, don't forget, MSM will constantly remind us, after another 2 years, that what the IG may come up with is of really no importance, cause he has no means to charge anyone, to empanel a grand jury, or to indict. Who in the hell does Barr think he is fooling? It tells me that it is already being swept under the rug.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
unless the f'er was in a cell nak-id then all he had to do is tear some cloth in to ribbons wind it up, double hitch around the neck and timber-hitch.

BUT that fk'er would not even know what a timber-hitch is or was. cunt is back on his island.
Another way is to tie a shoe string or a stretch of towel or linen from one bed post to the other and lay face down with the "string" across your neck and go to sleep.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
o.k.

anyone here NOT agree?
These packs of information, these videos, can be utilized at light speed to go after those who opt to fondle, molest and kill the worlds children

waaa waaaa

$10 says no one will work over the weekend on this one or any one of these cases...
and another child will die but hey, compared to what's happening in Chicago this weekend, who cares...and I whine too much, and I have no patience, and I'm wrong and I should shut up....

waaa waaaa

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Another way is to tie a shoe string or a stretch of towel or linen from one bed post to the other and lay face down with the "string" across your neck and go to sleep.
thing is if some one wants to do it there is noway to stop it BUT, I have seen sui-side-watch shit (NO not me) and it is every 15 or so mins they are checked on.....f'ers are in a cell and the damm key holders are and do pester the shit they are holding....."are you ok?" "have you farted?" like every other breath.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
o.k.

anyone here NOT agree?
These packs of information, these videos, can be utilized at light speed to go after those who opt to fondle, molest and kill the worlds children

waaa waaaa

$10 says no one will work over the weekend on this one or any one of these cases...
and another child will die but hey, compared to what's happening in Chicago this weekend, who cares...and I whine too much, and I have no patience, and I'm wrong and I should shut up....

waaa waaaa
dude get over it. we all know he is either dead so billiebob can't lose his fuzzies or he has been cut free. The reason the Trump trashed his ass is because he is a user and abuser. me? instead of burial at sea I am thinking of a testing of a bio weapon.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I wonder how many Bureau of Prisons personnel will all of a sudden meet untimely demises in the next week or two now that general consensus believes Epstein was eliminated. Need to close those loose ends so no one can challenge the artificial scenario.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I wonder how many Bureau of Prisons personnel will all of a sudden meet untimely demises in the next week or two now that general consensus believes Epstein was eliminated. Need to close those loose ends so no one can challenge the artificial scenario.
naw, they are going to get kuddoes. IF, three guards can make a fed prisoner suk their dicks and get away with it then this floatsum is foam on the water.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How are they keeping all these handlers and bystanders silenced?

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Are there cameras?
Were they monitored?
Is the video footage?
Yes, I know....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

kiffertom

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
he had to be the most celebrated prisoner in the whole jail. you cant tell me that every guard who had a chance did their best to strike up a conversation with him. he's too famous. no way he was left alone. some say he was setting up these powerful people to blackmail them. everyone has been joking since his arrest that he would be offed, suicided, arkancided! this is so unbelievable! i dont know if i believe he is dead or witness protected. guess he's dead. if he was in wpp they would know it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Asking for a friend: Plastic surgeon needed... discrete... pays in cash... no questions asked....

NYC and Westchester New York Board Certified Plastic Surgeons, expert in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, with offices at E 98th St and Madison, and Tarrytown in Westchester County.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Radio stuck to the official story & quickly moved on. Nothing to see here folks just move along.

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Or on the contrary? Now all evidence can be released without anyone objecting that it would impede Epstein ‘s fair trial. This could easily turn into a new nightmare for many of those caught on video now that it’s open season regarding Epstein’s caches of blackmail material.
It could but we need to know exactly who the players are. Some Dims are still harping on "impeachment". They are probably not affected by JE's scandalous evidence, but others are. Can Prancy keep the lid on this?
Calm down sheeples and fear not we will investigate and this will include of course the FBI that will get to the bottom of it.

Attorney General William Barr said in a statement Saturday that he was "appalled" to learn of the death and the Inspector General would open an investigation into the circumstances of his death. The FBI is also investigating.

"Mr. Epstein's death raises serious questions that must be answered," he said. "In addition to the FBI's investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein's death."
Barr is the "fixer" for another group who are probably the opposite to Comey and his gang. Barr will find out just what his bosses want him to find. DJT is in limbo to these entrenched powers that he probably wasn't even aware of before he ran for office. I'm not impressed at all by what Barr said above.
dude get over it. we all know he is either dead so billiebob can't lose his fuzzies or he has been cut free. The reason the Trump trashed his ass is because he is a user and abuser. me? instead of burial at sea I am thinking of a testing of a bio weapon.
The question is why not a heart attack, a stroke, why claim suicide. Mikie if you are hinting poisoned I can lean that way, but hanging oneself? Has anyone ever looked at one of these confinement cells? There is no way one can suicide oneself even in the drunk tank.

Interesting thing happened the other night may or may not mean anything. The SO was sitting next to me waiting for the weather report from Fox 29 news here in PBC and they were running a recap on JE. It's not like we didn't get enough of him when the first trial and appeals were happening back on 08-09. It was like, in reflection now, a recap of his troubles before his upcoming suicide last night.

Note: If I appear to be scattered in my posts well I have been told that I'm losing it. It is getting harder every day, that's why I don't post much any longer.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
epstein = proven agent of rothschild/mossad

clinton = works for same

epstein framed clinton. epstein did not frame his bosses. he framed an underling.

the pecking order is clear. epstein far outranks clinton......SEE THE FRAMING

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I'm trying to understand what I'm seeing in the Goering pic. I'm about halfway to the Michael59 state at the moment. I need elucidation.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
guys, I stated way back when this started this was the easiest place possible to get at him,
whether moving him out or taking him out,

of course, was shouted down because it was a 'secure .gov facility'

which of course, laughed like hell at the thought of that, 'secure .gov facility'

still brings a smile to my face
This makes no sense ...
Consensus is that Epstein was not all that good a hedge fund mgr, that he got his money from ultra wealthy power brokers, gave them young girls ( and probably boys ) for their perverse entertainment, etc. and the word 'blackmail' has come up once or twice ... so ... if I was Epstein, dealing with the dark side to that degree, I'd make damn sure I had insurance should things go sideways. It's not like you're involved in bank fraud, stock market high jinx or some other form of monetary flim-flam, where people get fined $0.05 for every million they stole. This is some dark shit.

Where's his "Open upon my death" envelope ? Why doesn't he have photos, videos, etc in 6 different vaults around the world ?

On the other hand, , when I look at pictures of him, he does not strike me as an intellectual ...

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Maxwell is the real blackmailer. If Epstein was blackmailing world powerbrokers he would have had enough sense not to take his own bait.

Maybe we are "watching a movie."

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/jeffrey-epstein-dead-apparent-suicide

Jeffrey Epstein Dead In Apparent Suicide

by Tyler Durden

Sat, 08/10/2019 - 09:13

Jeffrey Epstein has died after having reportedly committed suicide in his jail cell, according to multiple news reports, after a gurney carriny what is believed to be Epstein was seen wheeled out of the Manhattan Correctional Center around 7:30 a.m., according to the New York Post.

Even the time of day in this story is shocking. The first check-in on a prisoner who had already attempted suicide once was not until 7:30 a.m.?https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/10/nyregion/jeffrey-epstein-suicide.html?smid=nytcore-ios-share …

Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide at Manhattan Jail
Mr. Epstein, the financier indicted on sex trafficking charges last month, hung himself and his body was found this morning.
nytimes.com

8:16 AM - Aug 10, 2019
Shouldn't this be in "Joke of the day"?