• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Epstein Dead

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Consensus is that Epstein was not all that good a hedge fund mgr, that he got his money from ultra wealthy power brokers, gave them young girls ( and probably boys ) for their perverse entertainment, etc. and the word 'blackmail' has come up once or twice ... so ... if I was Epstein, dealing with the dark side to that degree, I'd make damn sure I had insurance should things go sideways. It's not like you're involved in bank fraud, stock market high jinx or some other form of monetary flim-flam, where people get fined $0.05 for every million they stole. This is some dark shit.

Where's his "Open upon my death" envelope ? Why doesn't he have photos, videos, etc in 6 different vaults around the world ?
damn man,

I was just telling BB this exact thing earlier today.............
we are riding parallel waves

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
epstein = proven agent of rothschild/mossad

clinton = works for same

epstein framed clinton. epstein did not frame his bosses. he framed an underling.

the pecking order is clear. epstein far outranks clinton......SEE THE FRAMING
EO I said that way back when he first got arrested, (turned himself in ). I have some knowledge but it is 25+ yrs old. He was a top player back then even.

I'm just glad it is over. Now back to the Civil War II.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I wonder how many Bureau of Prisons personnel will all of a sudden meet untimely demises in the next week or two now that general consensus believes Epstein was eliminated. Need to close those loose ends so no one can challenge the artificial scenario.
From what I've heard Chief Executive at the MCC allowed the Medical Director to cancel the suicide watch and the protocol.
They paved the way for him to egress. These medical personnel that made that call do not have the day in and day out, extended experience dealing with inmates let alone develope any Dr. / Patient relationship with the inmates with psycho issues. IMO

The psychologists / psychiatrists in house are only there paying back their .Gov loan money that got them through medical school.
As soon as their time is served they hit the streets to private practices. Like .gov lawyers if they do not get offers from private practices they stay for the paycheck. IMO
That should give you an idea of the quality level of those "Professionals". No Cream of the Crop doctors. IMO

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
This makes no sense ...
Consensus is that Epstein was not all that good a hedge fund mgr, that he got his money from ultra wealthy power brokers, gave them young girls ( and probably boys ) for their perverse entertainment, etc. and the word 'blackmail' has come up once or twice
Probably played out like this...

Come to my party island...
Get drunk, or drugged, put you in a bed with underage girls
Film said tryst.

Hey, remember that party you were at? Check out these photos!

Deposit $1B in a hedge fund and pay me $20M/yr to 'manage' it...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
The Crimes Must Not Be Buried with Jeffrey Epstein

Amazing Polly

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The cop watching him last night pulled into the station tonight in his new Ferrari.

Seriously though, I find it odd that FBI and IG both want to conduct an investigation. How long does that need to take? Interview the cop. Gather up all the video and do an autopsy. A week at best.

I also have to wonder why the feds haven't raided his other properties around the world.
I thought something was amiss when after a month there is not a peep about any possible deal. The first thing he says when he's arrested is that he will talk. And then there is pretty much silence from both sides.
So, if he had dirt on high level people and was in the process of cutting a deal, do you off yourself? My answer. Only if you know there is no deal coming.
So then you have to assume there was no deal in th works. If that is true then why not? Either he didn't have the evidence he thought he had (And I suspect he burned it in the fire on the island) or the very people he thought he was going to take down were still in charge of the investigators and they had the investigators refuse any deal to force him into suicide.

Surely his lawyers must have known he was suicidal, especially after his first "attempt"

The only thing I am sure about in this case is that nothing will happen. Everything will die with the 6 month investigation of his death and this entire pedophile story goes away. The next part of the story is how all his victims are fighting over whatever assets they can find.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Not so sure he's really dead...

Thoughts on Epstein, FFs and How to RedPill Your Friends

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Surely his lawyers must have known he was suicidal, especially after his first "attempt"
Not so sure his 'first attempt' was a first attempt... seems more like a attempt on his life...

mayhem

My name is Perrin. Who are you?
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Remember they popped Stanley Kubric shortly after he made the below statement to Nichole.

“Stanley told me the world is run by pedophiles,” Nicole Kidman said while promoting HBO’s Big Little Lies, in Los Angeles. “He studied secret societies his whole life, he was fascinated by them, and he said the elite, the top secret societies, they are full of men with a certain predilection. They are tied together, sort of bonded, by pedophilia.

“They all know each other’s dark secrets. There is no way out for any of them. It’s a lifetime bond. Even if one of them wanted to go straight, repent, so to speak, he can’t. His peers will bring him down. They are in it until death, driving the world to ruin. That’s kind of how Stanley explained it but it was all very complex. I’m probably not doing it justice.”

Seen over at ZH.

All that said look closely at the photos comparing JE's ears and nose, plus the hairline. That was a photoshopped job if I ever saw one. Well I must hide now because this week the benevolent government has anyone who doesn't believe their lies is a 'conspiracy theorists', and subject to arrest and detention. What a wonderful country we now live in.

I wonder what Donny is going to say? He started his 2 week vacation today. Think he will Tweet tomorrow?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
The same government that can’t keep a key witness alive during suicide watch promises to keep you safe with more gun control.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
FB_IMG_1565517226690.jpg

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I find it interesting that POTUS has retweeted other alternative journalist's observations that, in a nutshell, the Clintons killed Epstein and added to their body count.
https://mobile.twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

I believe that the POTUS set the Clintons and MSM up on this one. I think he has them by the balls, so to speak.
Always, three or four steps ahead. He is finally going to bring them all down at the same time.
This is why Main Stream Media, in a lame brain story, is actually accusing Trump, in collusion with Russia/Putin, killed Epstein. PANIC, PANIC, PANIC!

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Even our security guard at work ain't buying it.

I thought something was amiss when after a month there is not a peep about any possible deal. The first thing he says when he's arrested is that he will talk. And then there is pretty much silence from both sides.
Maybe there was a deal. He had a month to talk.

He was not really in any position to cut a deal. Yes he had what someone wanted but he was powerless to use it but could expose it and that would tie him to it. Released he is dead man walking. Inside it was just a matter of time before an accident. He was dead when he was still breathing.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The cop watching him last night pulled into the station tonight in his new Ferrari.

Seriously though, I find it odd that FBI and IG both want to conduct an investigation. How long does that need to take? Interview the cop. Gather up all the video and do an autopsy. A week at best.

I also have to wonder why the feds haven't raided his other properties around the world.
So, if he had dirt on high level people and was in the process of cutting a deal, do you off yourself? My answer. Only if you know there is no deal coming.
So then you have to assume there was no deal in th works. If that is true then why not? Either he didn't have the evidence he thought he had (And I suspect he burned it in the fire on the island) or the very people he thought he was going to take down were still in charge of the investigators and they had the investigators refuse any deal to force him into suicide.

The only thing I am sure about in this case is that nothing will happen. Everything will die with the 6 month investigation of his death and this entire pedophile story goes away. The next part of the story is how all his victims are fighting over whatever assets they can find.
1 hour to conduct the investigation....24 months to align the cover stories and alibis in hopes that the public will forget...

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Even our security guard at work ain't buying it.

Maybe there was a deal. He had a month to talk.

He was not really in any position to cut a deal. Yes he had what someone wanted but he was powerless to use it but could expose it and that would tie him to it. Released he is dead man walking. Inside it was just a matter of time before an accident. He was dead when he was still breathing.
If you check out the other epstein thread, I linked some photos that are pretty believable evidence indicating the guy who was wheeled out of the MCC wasn't Epstein.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Clintons Are All Smiles in Illinois Hours After Bill Clinton’s Pal Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila August 10, 2019 347 Comments

The Clintons were all smiles in Arlington Heights, Illinois on Saturday just hours after Bill Clinton’s friend Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his jail cell of an apparent ‘suicide.’

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his prison cell in Manhattan early Saturday morning from an apparent suicide.

According to reports, Epstein committed suicide, however, many close to him fear he was murdered.

Epstein was found dead a day after documents were unsealed implicating several elites and Democrats including Al Gore and former Governor Bill Richardson.

Bill Clinton traveled on Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ over two dozen times and according to pilot logs, underage teenagers were on the flights with Clinton!

Shortly after Epstein’s death was made public, #ClintonBodyCount began to trend on Twitter. The Clintons were immediately blamed for Epstein’s ‘suicide.’

Bill and Hillary Clinton were in Arlington Heights attending a memorial service for Hillary’s childhood friend Betsy Ebeling at Metropolis Ballroom and they looked happy as ever.

The Arlington Cardinal reported:

Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton exited the doorway to the Metropolis Ballroom about 1:50 p.m. The Clintons waved to a crowd that gathered with curiosity over the numerous police, US Secret Service and black SUVs that were gathered along Vail Avenue, which was shut down just south of Campbell Street. People standing in front of Nonny’s on the sidewalk caught a close-up view and captured cell phone photos during their exit. The Clinton’s, especially Bill, greeted a few people before entering their motorcade vehicle.​
Someone even scrawled “XOXO, Hillary + Bill” in blue chalk outside of Epstein’s Manhattan mansion.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Clintons Are All Smiles in Illinois Hours After Bill Clinton’s Pal Jeffrey Epstein Found Dead (VIDEO)
by Cristina Laila August 10, 2019 347 Comments

The Clintons were all smiles in Arlington Heights, Illinois on Saturday just hours after Bill Clinton’s friend Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his jail cell of an apparent ‘suicide.’

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was found dead in his prison cell in Manhattan early Saturday morning from an apparent suicide.

According to reports, Epstein committed suicide, however, many close to him fear he was murdered.

Epstein was found dead a day after documents were unsealed implicating several elites and Democrats including Al Gore and former Governor Bill Richardson.

Bill Clinton traveled on Epstein’s ‘Lolita Express’ over two dozen times and according to pilot logs, underage teenagers were on the flights with Clinton!

Shortly after Epstein’s death was made public, #ClintonBodyCount began to trend on Twitter. The Clintons were immediately blamed for Epstein’s ‘suicide.’

Bill and Hillary Clinton were in Arlington Heights attending a memorial service for Hillary’s childhood friend Betsy Ebeling at Metropolis Ballroom and they looked happy as ever.

The Arlington Cardinal reported:

Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton exited the doorway to the Metropolis Ballroom about 1:50 p.m. The Clintons waved to a crowd that gathered with curiosity over the numerous police, US Secret Service and black SUVs that were gathered along Vail Avenue, which was shut down just south of Campbell Street. People standing in front of Nonny’s on the sidewalk caught a close-up view and captured cell phone photos during their exit. The Clinton’s, especially Bill, greeted a few people before entering their motorcade vehicle.​
Someone even scrawled “XOXO, Hillary + Bill” in blue chalk outside of Epstein’s Manhattan mansion.

I just can't imagine Bill ever cheating on Hillary. Look how happy they are there. She's such a hottie too. And look at her high cheek bones. She could store a couple walnuts in there from the looks of things.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Since he died before he was found guilty, it is presumed he was innocent...Distinctions for criminal cases: Since these cases are brought on by the state or government, if the person charged with a crime dies, there is no defendant to prosecute and all pending charged against them are dismissed. Ain't that a hoot?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Beginning to think this Epstein Suicide plot is going down like the Russian Dossier plot....

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Mark my words...Epstein will show up alive and well in Israel!

Instead of marching against those who's aim it is to deceive and manipulate us we simply nod our heads and accept what we're told. Then we expect things to get better! :laughing:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If your first sentence is correct. We actually may see him alive and well... after the entire US/UK governments have been rebuilt.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Whether JE is dead or alive it matters not.

Those in control have removed the body, dead or alive.

JE is out of the picture.

IF, just if, JE has been moved alive to Guantanamo for safe-keeping, THEN there is a possibility of justice, but outside the public purview.

If dead, then the whole matter is being buried.

No justice, once again, for the most vile of humanity.

The news cycle will shift accordingly.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
From Jim Stone:

And now we know the reason for all the elite parties.

VERY STRANGE: RUMOR: New 9/11 on August 11
I do not make predictions like this, so don't say I cried wolf when nothing happens. I hate predictions that don't come true. However, there's enough out there now to mention something:
I have noticed "chatter" that indicates something huge may happen on August 11. It first started with predictions that there would be huge terror attacks on August 10-11 and stuff like that happens so much I blow it off. however, something just surfaced that made me decide to mention this.

A landscaper who works on elite properties has noticed that MANY elite are holding parties on August 11. The post is extremely poorly written, so bad it hurts the message, but IF it is true it begs the question: WHY would they be holding parties on the 11th?

The following is not sourced, it is just floating around out there, and the nature of how it was written is spooky, this is NOT someone screwing around, this was posted by someone not very literate so it fits the profile perfectly as legit: . . . . .
"I'm a landscaper and I work on properties that are owned by billionares and millionaires that are oil company executives ceos of large investing companies s and p 500 investors basically extremely powerful people and like 10 different clients are throwimg a party on August 11th even tho its not necessarily unusual for some of our clients to throw a party every now and then its highly unusual for this many of our clients to throw a party on the same exact day and ive been hearimg about this date from you and many fish I think these people know about somthing everone has been really secretove about it I asked what the party was for and no one knows"

My comment: That kind of post actually scares me. I don't know where it came from, just that it is getting passed around. SPOOKY. And it would not surprise me at all, THE STAGE WAS SET IN EL PASO, we know damn well the deep state did that, if they pulled their huge 911 this week end it would probably work.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SerialBrain2 decoded the recent Epstein Dog n Pony Show...

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 9.14.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-11 at 9.14.41 AM.png

Just a piece of the puzzle to consider....

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
From Jim Stone:

VERY STRANGE: RUMOR: New 9/11 on August 11
I do not make predictions like this, so don't say I cried wolf when nothing happens. I hate predictions that don't come true. However, there's enough out there now to mention something:
I have noticed "chatter" that indicates something huge may happen on August 11. It first started with predictions that there would be huge terror attacks on August 10-11 and stuff like that happens so much I blow it off. however, something just surfaced that made me decide to mention this.
A landscaper who works on elite properties has noticed that MANY elite are holding parties on August 11. The post is extremely poorly written, so bad it hurts the message, but IF it is true it begs the question: WHY would they be holding parties on the 11th?
The following is not sourced, it is just floating around out there, and the nature of how it was written is spooky, this is NOT someone screwing around, this was posted by someone not very literate so it fits the profile perfectly as legit: . . . . .
"I'm a landscaper and I work on properties that are owned by billionares and millionaires that are oil company executives ceos of large investing companies s and p 500 investors basically extremely powerful people and like 10 different clients are throwimg a party on August 11th even tho its not necessarily unusual for some of our clients to throw a party every now and then its highly unusual for this many of our clients to throw a party on the same exact day and ive been hearimg about this date from you and many fish I think these people know about somthing everone has been really secretove about it I asked what the party was for and no one knows"
My comment: That kind of post actually scares me. I don't know where it came from, just that it is getting passed around. SPOOKY. And it would not surprise me at all, THE STAGE WAS SET IN EL PASO, we know damn well the deep state did that, if they pulled their huge 911 this week end it would probably work.
Bah! nothing predicted ever happens...again for those hard of hearing...nothing predicted ever happens! Stop chasing lies and disinformation!

Last edited:

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter
Is it unreasonable to surmise that the JE "suicide" was the big event?

Celebration of his demise, and their collective sigh of relief that he will not be rolling over on the elite?

Did you see the photos of HRC and POTUS 42 leaving a funeral yesterday? They sure looked happy!

Just a thought.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Whether JE is dead or alive it matters not.

Those in control have removed the body, dead or alive.

JE is out of the picture.

IF, just if, JE has been moved alive to Guantanamo for safe-keeping, THEN there is a possibility of justice, but outside the public purview.

If dead, then the whole matter is being buried.

No justice, once again, for the most vile of humanity.

The news cycle will shift accordingly.
Abso-farking-lutely!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
jeff is alive till they get the incriminating evidence then he is dead.
He's not dead...no one with two brains cells to rub together believes he is but, despite that, this 'suicide' will go on the same shelf as WTC 7 on 9/11...always floating just out of the reach of truth...and there it will stay forever!

What gives anyone the idea anything is any different than it always has been?

Aurumag

Midas Member
Site Supporter