• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Epstein Dead

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Lets make a deal, ya got nothin to lose.
Your freedom for a little favor...

muscle-bound ex-cop charged in murder was moved before financier's death
FoxNews

A hulking ex-cop facing the death penalty on federal murder and drug charges was reportedly Jeffrey Epstein's cellmate at Manhattan's Metropolitan Correctional Center — and an official says Epstein might have feared the former police officer, who was questioned after the disgraced financier's apparent suicide attempt last month and who was transferred out of Epstein's cell shortly before the 66-year-old died early Saturday.

Nicholas Tartaglione, who'd been a Briarcliffe Manor cop in Westchester County, N.Y., was charged in 2016 with the deaths of four men stemming from an alleged cocaine drug conspiracy. Epstein was housed at the MCC federal lockup with the 51-year-old former cop after his July arrest for sex trafficking. Federal prosecutors reportedly plan to seek the death penalty against Tartaglione.

Nothin to see here, move along please.
BF
so they hire this ex cop to 'rough him up' a bit so a week later they can say 'Epstein feared for his life' and they shuffle the ex cop off to a more comfy cell and 'just like that' as fast as you can say 'hocus pocus' the only possible 'witness' has been eliminated.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
so they hire this ex cop to 'rough him up' a bit so a week later they can say 'Epstein feared for his life' and they shuffle the ex cop off to a more comfy cell and 'just like that' as fast as you can say 'hocus pocus' the only possible 'witness' has been eliminated.
We will never know the truth, but this is as good a theory as any.

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If Trump REALLY thought Epstein had dirt on the Clintons he would have moved Epstein to the White House for safe keeping.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
PART 1 THE DEPARTURE OF THE DEEP STATE'S JEFFREY

PART 2 : THE DEPARTURE OF THE DEEP STATE'S JEFFREY

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
4chan user posted details about Jeffrey Epstein's death before news outlets: Report

By Andrew Blake - The Washington Times - Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Details about the recent death of disgraced billionaire Jeffrey Epstein appeared on the 4chan website more than a half-hour before being broken by news outlets, a report said Tuesday.

An anonymous user on 4chan, a website that hosts a variety of message boards, posted information about Epstein’s passing roughly 38 minutes prior to any news outlets, BuzzFeed News reported.

“[D]ont ask me how I know, but Epstein died an hour ago from hanging, cardiac arrest. Screencap this,” the user wrote at 8:16 a.m. Saturday morning, the report said.

Epstein’s death was first reported publicly by an ABC News correspondent on Twitter at 8:54 a.m. Saturday, the report noted.

A former financier and convicted sex offender, Epstein had been jailed at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City awaiting trial for sex trafficking charges where he was found unresponsive in his cell earlier Saturday as the result of an apparent suicide. He was 66.

The same user posted on 4chan a total of six times about Epstein’s death, including information consistent with official details released publicly later by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, BuzzFeed reported.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If Trump REALLY thought Epstein had dirt on the Clintons he would have moved Epstein to the White House for safe keeping.
but what if, it's not what President Trump thought at all...

"If if's and butt's were candy, you'ld have licked them all'
is how the saying goes

don't get typecast because the play ain't over yet

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
shoulda been fired

why not?
Union?
CIA?

we all know Buck woulda already been suicided in that same jail cell that Epstein was if Buck were even suspected of doing what our beloved Epstein was doing...

fk you gov

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
fk you gov

gotta be repeated

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
It's now being reported by CBS that their were shrieks and screams coming from his cell the morning he died. Also reported that the two guards assigned to watch him 'fell asleep'. Both of them....at the same time. Reported that he hung himself then changed to he strangled himself which is exceedingly difficult to do.
Then reports that security cameras had quit working.

I dont know the validity of these stories yet but if they turn out to be correct it would appear that there was a conspiracy and he may have been strangled by someone else.

Edit: Now being reported that they falsified logs in the prison.

There is just way, way too many 'circumstances' going on here. At the VERY least they knew he was suicidal and did everything they could to let him do it. Now who was all involved is what we need to find out.

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I just gotta say it once, because the newspapers, headlines, and folks here all use the wrong fargin word.

Horses are hung (big dick).

Decorations are hung (hung from the rafters, hung on trees)

People are executed by being HANGED.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Only a complete fool accepts any of this bullcrap story! The man is alive and well....somewhere!

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Only a complete fool accepts any of this bullcrap story! The man is alive and well....somewhere!
Last reported being removed from military airplane at Ramstein AFB Kaiserslautern, Germany.
On his way to Plastic surgery, and a new identity.
Just a wild ass guess.

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
FB_IMG_1565783754820.jpg

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
We will never know the truth, but this is as good a theory as any.
I think many of us know the truth already ... what's extraordinary is the MSM and politicians alike, are debating this as though they are completely baffled as to how this could possibly have happened.

1565791207169.png

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
shoulda been fired
why not?
Union?
CIA?
we all know Buck woulda already been suicided in that same jail cell that Epstein was if Buck were even suspected of doing what our beloved Epstein was doing...
fk you gov
People bitch about Unions but Wardens, Regional and DC Senior staff are part of the Senior Executive Service ( SES). They call themselves an "association" but are their version of a union.
Although I've never been involved in anything this serious I believe the program will be the same:
98% chance the Warden will be re-assigned to Central Office for the next two years or until he retires which ever comes first. I doubt his salary will be dinged. He'll be put in a (closet) small office and his "job' will be to review policies, programs and directives, update verbiage in each modernizing them. AKA Make work position while sitting in the Penalty Box.
After two years and he is still working the Director of the BOP will pat him on the head and put him back into a Warden/Administrator level job probably as far away from NYC as possible with little fanfare. Out of Sight, Out of Mind.

The TWO Staff Members: Current Suspended WITH pay while the criminal investigation is ongoing and will remain suspended during the administrative investigation. If criminal charges are placed on one or both that gives the BOP reason to stop the pay of the one or both.
In Criminal charges the staff members are Innocent until Proven Guilty.
If it proceeds to Administrative charges the staff are GUILTY until decided they are not.
Of course the Criminal charges go to Court with a jury of their peers.
Administrative conduct the new CEO/Warden ( with undocumented help from the Regional or Central Office Legal team) will be the deciding official.
The Administrative Decision can be greived via Arbitration or Office of Special Council. If either staff member is still in Probationary Status ( Less Than One Year + one day of hire) that individual can be fired with NO CAUSE. The wind change direction they can be fired. If the staff are out of Probationary Status they can greive any negative decision the warden imposes including Termination.
If terminated Pay Stops the former employee receives his pay up to date, Vacation and Sick Leave acquired to date of termination.
If the Terminated Employee or UNION wins the greivance and the arbitrator orders the Employee Back to Work. The Employee's representative/Union can ask for all back pay, vacation, and sick leave status be returned to the date of the original decision.
If either or both staff are convicted of criminal charges administrative charges are simply a documented record.

Past Personal Experience 15 years back but close to current procedures. IMPO

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Afternoon Thought from Leftfield:

What if...and I am merely speculating here...

Jeffrey Epstein left behind a last will and testament with his attorneys.

In his will - Epstein specifically gives to a veritable "who's who" the blackmail evidence he has collected on them.

"And to Bill Clinton, I leave various photos, videos and audio recordings some of which pertain to his engaging in necromancy with assorted remains of dead children."

"And to Hillary Clinton, I leave the secret recipe for making my special blend of adrenochrome which you have been after me for the past 20 years to give you."

"And to Fredo (formerly known as Chris Cuomo), I leave you with the MAXblast 9000 strap on jackhammer you were so fond of me using on you"...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1565806402904.png

Edit: ^^^^ This seems to be misinformation so I want to label it as such!

Last edited:

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If everyone believes the conspiracy, is it still a conspiracy?
You're missing the word theory. If everyone believes the conspiracy theory, is it still a conspiracy theory or an actual conspiracy?

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You're missing the word theory. If everyone believes the conspiracy theory, is it still a conspiracy theory or an actual conspiracy?
Until it can be proven, it's just a theory.

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
i think i just read someone has claimed his body

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++