• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

EVERGRANDE HALTED in HONG KONG

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
...that and $22.43 will still get me an ounce of silver..........

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
They're saying in the Q thread that today is the three year delta for the arrests and the 'pain' to start happening. I'm not holding my breath on that nor am I expecting silber to take off to the Moon starting today either!

Me thinks this entire Evergrande issue has been well planned and executed by the Chins in order to instill maximum damage to everyone but the CCP

Jodster

Always wrong
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
They're saying in the Q thread that today is the three year delta for the arrests and the 'pain' to start happening. I'm not holding my breath on that nor am I expecting silber to take off to the Moon starting today either!

Me thinks this entire Evergrande issue has been well planned and executed by the Chins in order to instill maximum damage to everyone but the CCP
It's not a bad strategy actually. Threaten to collapse an integral part of a financial system, then get white man's money to come in to the rescue. It saved the Chin's a bailout.
Why take on a toxic asset when someone else will do it for ya?

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score

WTH ! Is "DELTA" the word of the year or something ? DELTA this and DELTA that, DELTA you can shove it up your ass.

Casey Jones

Train left the station...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Absolutely. Discredit capitalism and capitalists; and have the peasants begging for some of that Old-Time Religgion. Quotations of Chairman Mao.

We tend to forget...the Chinese COMMUNIST Party, the ruling party, is COMMUNIST. They used capitalism as a way to get Western money to buy armaments they couldn't make; but now they're just about all-done with that. Time to go back to the Good Ol' days, of grey pajamas and trench graves and gulags and planned famines.

WHILE threatening or striking those Running Dogs of Capitalism...