• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ex-JP Morgan Trader Busted for Metals Markets Manipulation

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And JPM distance themselves from John Edmonds as far as possible, whilst throwing him under the bus filled with the court of the day. Nice one JPM. Why anyone even trusts these jokers is beyond me.

SH

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
"Edmonds, a 13-year J.P. Morgan veteran, said that he learned how to manipulate prices from more senior traders and that his supervisors at the firm knew of his actions."

He's a fool for not covering his assets.

Should have been plenty of 'opportunity' to keep a record of meetings and who said what and when.

Unless he wanted to be the 'fall guy'...?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Unless he wanted to be the 'fall guy'...?
good question but he is going to be the informer for consideration of course...….I think we will be reviving the building jumping bankers falling from the sky thread soon.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Well from what I just read siver is supposed to be going to 17frn's by end of year '19 and gold is going to 1350frn's. And IJDK if this is true but one thing I do know is most of this spoofing should have died down when this guy first came under the radar but one of these two links I will provide indicates that the gumbyment can cook the books so I'm like ok and the banks can cook their books also and I'm like ok; can I cook my books also?

I found these links at abeldanger.org but as they are reposted there I will supply the links from the originator's.

link: https://www.silverdoctors.com/silve...-reports-that-silver-is-getting-hard-to-find/
link: https://www.rt.com/business/443109-silver-outperforming-gold-2019/