• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Excellent article that details Russiagate and the political & social reaction to it.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I have to admit that in the early 2000s, when confronted with the idea that our Administration and intel services were "sexing up" intelligence to justify a war on Iraq, it was an idea that I couldn't process. There was no way that our government would lie about something so important, violating ethics, fundamental American law and process, to invade a sovereign nation. Turns out I (and many other people) were wrong...our government was doing just that.

Now...with FISA/Russia, anyone who doesn't believe it...should ask themselves "what if I am wrong?". What if these alleged and rumored violations of law are merely a continuation of corruption installed into D.C. decades ago? What if you're wrong is probably the healthiest question you can ask of yourself.

I personally know people who don't like Trump, but are ridiculed as "Trumpsters" for even deigning to compare Trump's bad policies or actions to Obama.

“Either I could stay silent,” wrote Chen, “and allow the conversation to be dominated by those pumping up the Russian threat, or I could risk giving fodder to Trump and his allies.”

In other words, there’s the truth, and then there’s what’s even more important—sticking it to Trump. Choose wrong, even inadvertently, Chen explained, no matter how many times you deplore Trump, and you’ll be labeled a Trumpkin. That’s what happened to Facebook advertising executive Rob Goldman, who was obliged to apologize to his entire company in an internal message for having shared with the Twitter public the fact that “the majority of the Internet Research Agency’s Facebook ads were purchased after the election.” After Trump retweeted Goldman’s thread to reaffirm that Vladimir Putin had nothing to do with his electoral victory, the Facebook VP was lucky to still have a job.

For those like Gessen, Cohen, Lears, and others on the left who don’t understand how and when American journalists got in bed with the country’s spies, it started several years before Trump or Russiagate. It was while reporting on the Obama administration that the press came to rely on the White House’s political operatives, including intelligence officials, for sources and stories about American foreign policy. It got worse when the Obama administration started spying on its domestic opponents during the Iran deal, when the Obama administration learned how far it could go in manipulating the foreign-intelligence surveillance apparatus for domestic political advantage. As Adam Entous, then of The Wall Street Journal, wrote in a December 2015 article, “the National Security Agency’s targeting of Israeli leaders and officials also swept up the contents of some of their private conversations with U.S. lawmakers and American-Jewish groups.”

Following close on the heels of those two pass-through DC-based “scoops,” Entous was lead byline on an April 3, 2017, story reporting a meeting in the Seychelles between Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a Russian banker, reportedly to set up a back channel between Trump and Putin. After publication of the story, Prince said he was shown “specific evidence” by sources from the intelligence community that his name was unmasked and given to the paper. “Unless The Washington Post has somehow miraculously recruited the bartender of a hotel in the Seychelles,” Prince told the House Intelligence Committee in December, “the only way that’s happening is through SIGINT [signals intelligence].” Recent news reports suggest that Prince’s meeting has become a key focus of the Mueller investigation. If those reports are accurate, it seems even more likely that classified intelligence was purposefully being leaked to put pressure on Prince. A week later, on April 11, 2017, Entous is bylined on yet another story based on a leak of classified intelligence that once again violated the privacy rights of an American citizen when the Post broke the news that the FBI secured a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant on Carter Page.
http://www.tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/256899/left-right-russiagate

For the record, this Jewish-oriented magazine is run by professional journalists who have worked for the NYT, SF Chronicle, Village Voice, etc. They seem to be left-leaning and more interested in facts than bias and beliefs.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
There was no way that our government would lie about something so important, violating ethics, fundamental American law and process, to invade a sovereign nation
:dduck::dduck::dduck:

Look what we did the American Indians ! Here is a little known FACT : The US gov. devised a program to kill off all the buffalo, in order to starve the American Indians into submission. Why ? Because they could not win a moral fight with them !!!

Another immoral act of our so wonderful fed gov is the "Bonus Army" story, during the depression, we burned out our own vets that camped out in DC, that wanted/needed their just due bonuses that the feds would not give them.

Our fed gov has a history of immoral acts, one of their most recent - asset forfeiture !!!!
The list is looooooong !!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
:dduck::dduck::dduck:

Look what we did the American Indians ! Here is a little known FACT : The US gov. devised a program to kill off all the buffalo, in order to starve the American Indians into submission. Why ? Because they could not win a moral fight with them !!!

Another immoral act of our so wonderful fed gov is the "Bonus Army" story, during the depression, we burned out our own vets that camped out in DC, that wanted/needed their just due bonuses that the feds would not give them.

Our fed gov has a history of immoral acts, one of their most recent - asset forfeiture !!!!
The list is looooooong !!
Yeah...I know that now. I'm much more aware now than in 2000....

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Yeah...I know that now. I'm much more aware now than in 2000....
I don't recall how old you are , but, I was 22 years old when one of the worst lies ever told, the "magic bullet theory" that killed JFK. That bullet was NOT fired out the barrel of a gun, YET it went thru JFK , the back of Connally's seat & then into Connally . It had no rifling marks & was not "mushroomed" even one tiny bit & IT WAS FOUND ON A GURNEY, WTF!!! Also Oswald DID NOT kill JFK !!!!

According to the single-bullet theory, a three-centimeter (1.2″)-long copper-jacketed lead-core 6.5×52mm Mannlicher–Carcano rifle bullet fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository passed through President Kennedy’s neck and Governor Connally’s chest and wrist and embedded itself in the Governor’s thigh. If so, this bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone. The bullet was found on a gurney in the corridor at the Parkland Memorial Hospital, in Dallas, after the assassination. The Warren Commission found that this gurney was the one that had borne Governor Connally.[4] This bullet became a key Commission exhibit. Its copper jacket was completely intact. While the bullet's nose appeared normal, the tail was compressed laterally on one side.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
There are none so blind as those who will not see, .gov is not your friend and they are corrupt to the bone
Only a fool would argue that statement !!!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I don't recall how old you are , but, I was 22 years old when one of the worst lies ever told, the "magic bullet theory" that killed JFK. That bullet was NOT fired out the barrel of a gun, YET it went thru JFK , the back of Connally's seat & then into Connally . It had no rifling marks & was not "mushroomed" even one tiny bit & IT WAS FOUND ON A GURNEY, WTF!!! Also Oswald DID NOT kill JFK !!!!

According to the single-bullet theory, a three-centimeter (1.2″)-long copper-jacketed lead-core 6.5×52mm Mannlicher–Carcano rifle bullet fired from the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository passed through President Kennedy’s neck and Governor Connally’s chest and wrist and embedded itself in the Governor’s thigh. If so, this bullet traversed 15 layers of clothing, 7 layers of skin, and approximately 15 inches of tissue, struck a necktie knot, removed 4 inches of rib, and shattered a radius bone. The bullet was found on a gurney in the corridor at the Parkland Memorial Hospital, in Dallas, after the assassination. The Warren Commission found that this gurney was the one that had borne Governor Connally.[4] This bullet became a key Commission exhibit. Its copper jacket was completely intact. While the bullet's nose appeared normal, the tail was compressed laterally on one side.
Dr. Corsi (I believe) stated in one of his videos that he was a young man when JFK was shot...the breaking news intially was that a Ruger was found in the Texas Book Depository...then when the CIA/FBI/NSA/Whomever figured out he ordered a M-C, they suddenly produced a M-C...only it wasn't the same model that Oswald ordered (allegedly). Bottom line is that the stories don't match when it's a setup.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
What's a "moral" fight?