• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Excellent Video - Ties Together GME/Citadel, Repo Markets, & Stimulus Bills

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
This was an excellent video where they start to tie a bunch of things together and why things are happening. It is ALL tied together. It also explains why they are HAVING to pump out money into the system.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Also, this KINDA ties into the Q stuff via Blackrock. Blackrock seems to be the huge behemoth fighting those other Treasury dealers.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Also, this KINDA ties into the Q stuff via Blackrock. Blackrock seems to be the huge behemoth fighting those other Treasury dealers.
I just searched the Q posts and come up empty on "Blackrock."

Got a specific post # or link?

Better yet, post it in the 17 thread.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It may not have been a direct drop from Q but something in perhaps the X22 videos. I had thought that they were the ones that are now distributing Treasury bonds or given an option of that sort. In direct opposition to the traditional primary dealers.

Yeah, it was back when they were "merging" the FED into the Treasury. At that point they hired Blackrock.

I know this isn't directly from his site but the search there is not great. Looks like this was about a year ago.

2020_03_27 IS A TRULY HISTORIC DAY

CB/Globalist system has broken down
Congress now understands why supply chains needed restructuring, especially away from China

POTUS is bringing FED into Treasury in a first stage of reorganization
  • FED is going to finance a special purpose vehicle (SPV) to conduct certain operations
  • The Treasury is using the exchange stabilization fund to make an equity investment into this SPV and to be in a first loss position
  • The Treasury is buying all these securities and backstopping the loans
  • The FED is acting as a banker and providing financing
  • The FED hired Blackrock to purchase these securities and handle the administration of the SPVs on behalf of the owner, The US Treasury
  • The Federal Government is nationalizing large swaths of the financial markets
  • The FED is providing the money to do it and Blackrock will be doing the trades
  • The FED is going to merge with the Treasury as a single organization – nationalizing the FED
  • RIGHT NOW, Trump is taking over the Central Bank !!! And the Deep State cannot stop it
  • Trump is going to be the new FED Chairman

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This dude talks FAST! Don't have to speed him up at all!

Good video.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yeah, its packed full and I'm sure I didn't quite understand a bunch. It goes fast and you have to pay attention (lol not my strongest suit). I just get the general gist.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Here's another video from Today as this guy has a new piece of research out on Readit. All about Naked Short selling that has occurred / expanded since the founding of the DTC clearing system. All about the rehypothecation House of Cards.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
He's doing Part II today and it's live Right Now. They are figuring out this problem and it goes WAY back to when they got rid of the paper certificates.

I think this is the book / author that he is referencing.

Last edited:

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
citadel --- yesterday they sold me SIX shares of a 30 dollar stock in the after-hours market. my order was for 100 shares

wtf would a giant outfit like citadel be doing selling 6 shares? algo crap?

i've done several after hours trades with them -- the unit doing it is called citadel derivatives

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
citadel --- yesterday they sold me SIX shares of a 30 dollar stock in the after-hours market. my order was for 100 shares

wtf would a giant outfit like citadel be doing selling 6 shares? algo crap?

i've done several after hours trades with them -- the unit doing it is called citadel derivatives

Shytadel has been doing all sorts of stuff. They operate one of the large Dark Pools. Who knows why you only got 6 shares. Could be that who ever was selling only had small numbers. But it seems that these guys have been doing a Lot of small trades back and forth. IMO / WAG it's part of their algo to manipulate prices via high frequency trading. They use lots of small orders to move the prices around. It probably backed off when it "realized" that you had a real order there and actually wanted 100 shares.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score