• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

excess baggage

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Three Bolton aides submit their resignations at White House

3 hrs ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Three top aides to former national security adviser John Bolton submitted their resignations on Wednesday a day after Bolton and President Donald Trump parted ways.

Garrett Marquis, Bolton's top spokesman, Sarah Tinsley, his communications director, and scheduler Christine Samuelian all resigned in what a source called an amicable fashion.
"It was an honor to serve my country, and I wish the president and the administration success moving forward," Marquis said in a brief statement.
The trio of aides has worked for Bolton for years.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-at-white-house/ar-AAH96lU?li=BBnbcA1#page=2

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Good riddance ! :2 thumbs up::thumbs up 2::thumbs up 2::thumbs up 2:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Three Bolton aides submit their resignations at White House

3 hrs ago
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Three top aides to former national security adviser John Bolton submitted their resignations on Wednesday a day after Bolton and President Donald Trump parted ways.

Garrett Marquis, Bolton's top spokesman, Sarah Tinsley, his communications director, and scheduler Christine Samuelian all resigned in what a source called an amicable fashion.
"It was an honor to serve my country, and I wish the president and the administration success moving forward," Marquis said in a brief statement.
The trio of aides has worked for Bolton for years.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-at-white-house/ar-AAH96lU?li=BBnbcA1#page=2
And wherever Bolton lands they'll have jobs too.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The new advisor would most likely fire them anyway and bring in his own people. This is not news.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Look on the bright side for ONE we got 3 more off the .gov Payroll in big money posts.