• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

EXPOSING SERGEANT MICHAEL HARNESS: UNLAWFULLY ARRESTING PEOPLE FOR WALKING!!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Got a badge, a gun and what I say is the law!

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

some real tyrants in la porte texas
LaPorte, Texas is in no way unique in this and certainly in no way alone across this country. Mini-tyrants and other minions of stupidity have flooded the land and are the basis of "the swamp". Swamps fill and spread from the bottom up.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
It should be noted, that a person can score too high on police aptitude tests and be passed over for hiring. They want folks who will follow orders without question.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It should be noted, that a person can score too high on police aptitude tests and be passed over for hiring. They want folks who will follow orders without question.
same thing with being a juror...

i no longer participate in that either

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
And it has remained this way thruout many different administrations, both left and right.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
same thing with being a juror...

i no longer participate in that either

I am no longer invited to participate.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
That guy should change his name legally from “Dave” to “Sniper Rifle”

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I hope this threads gets updated as things progress.

It’s complete BS how they treated the citizens and they should be roasted

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
His $54,000,000 might be spot on !

Blume v Fred Meyer:
In effect, defendant contends, the jury awarded plaintiff “$45,000 for each minute of the encounter.”   However, there is no mathematical formula marking the constitutional line, id., 517 U.S. at 581, 116 S.Ct. at 1602, 134 L.Ed.2d at 830, and monetary awards cannot be quantified in terms of elapsed time.   The Supreme Court made it clear in BMW that a higher ratio might be justified if particularly egregious acts result in small compensatory damages or if the monetary value of non-economic harm is difficult to determine.  Id., 517 U.S. at 582, 116 S.Ct. at 1602, 134 L.Ed.2d at 831.   That is the situation here.   As plaintiff points out, here defendant chose to ignore legislatively enacted limits on interference with a person's fundamental right to freedom, instead unilaterally giving its employees greater power to stop and detain people than the law allows.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
As SOON as you wiener heads get IT through your brains THAT "arrest shall be by warrant based upon probable cause" then this man can go die...BUT F'n NO all the shit heads in the world KEEP sucking up the shit of those that would defraud them from their pockets.

F! when will this end so I can rest?