• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Eye Worms

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Have you ever experienced “floaters” — those little strands that you can see in your eyes when looking at something close-up?

FoxNews

Abby Beckley, 26, had been horseback riding and fishing in Gold Beach, Ore., a coastal, cattle-farming area. After a week of battling an irritated eye, Beckley found a good mirror and looked closely into her eye, she could see a translucent creature wriggling around.

“So I pulled my eye kind of down like this and I looked in that bottom little crevice and I was like something looks wrong, maybe I have a piece of fuzz stuck there,” Beckley told Fox 12. “So I went like this, in like a picking motion, and I felt something in between my fingers and I pulled it out and I looked at my finger and it was a moving worm.”

Beckley then sought medical help. And it wasn’t just one — a total of 14 worms were pulled from Beckley’s left eye during the 2016 episode.

“We never expected to see this particular species in a human,” medical parasitologist Richard Bradbury told the paper. “Until now, this type of worm, Thelazia gulosa, had only been found in cattle.”
U-Tube

Things like this happen when you have to pump your own gas.

BF

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
So? How do I get one on a hook or do I just pop ppl on the back of the head and feed the fish like I am using mealworms? Kind of reminds me of bot flies....OR Skynet...

All I know is I want to get on the boat that her and her other female friend are on....I wana fish so bad I would pick worms out of someone's eye....

what was that say'n? Don't talk about the moat in your brothers eye when you have a beam in yours? SHIT, sexist dam goobers...

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Have no fear as I am chasing a logging job as of late. Might just be doing a young man's work here in a few days so if I get the work then I will be out of here and too dammm tired till I level out in two weeks. All I need is filing fee's and a few gold coins with a couple months work.

Yeah, sometimes my mind wonders and maybe it broke the chain and has wondered off.