• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Faith

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Faith

We have faith the sun will rise to-morrow morning, but the knowledge cannot be actual until after sunrise.

What is your definition of faith? Is it an absolute belief in your vision of reality? That everything is going to turn out OK? Is there anything left to have faith in anymore? (Please to notice that I didn’t post this in the religious thread)

As we get older (age, you know, the thing) our heroes turn to mud and our faith has been torn and shattered by our experiences.

But — We Keep the Faith!

Only to be cold cocked again.

Is there anything left?

BF

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
Faith

What is your definition of faith? Is it an absolute belief in your vision of reality? That everything is going to turn out OK? Is there anything left to have faith in anymore? (Please to notice that I didn’t post this in the religious thread)

As we get older (age, you know, the thing) our heroes turn to mud and our faith has been torn and shattered by our experiences.

But — We Keep the Faith!

Is there anything left?

BF
Faith is similar to hope.

Hope in one hand & crap in the other, see what comes true first ! Old but still good ! :meditation::finished:

spinalcracker

On a mail train.
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Survivor
Reaction score
Faith

But — We Keep the Faith!

Is there anything left?

BF

man that is a deep question and one that humans have pondered for centuries and libraries are chock full of books on the subject

yes my faith is an absolute belief in my vision of reality

yes I believe everything will be ok

yes there is something left to have faith in and that would be Jesus

although torn and shattered , it is my belief that my faith will endure until the End.

putting on the whole armor of God is a daily act of faith and the Shield of Faith is an important part of the uniform

cold cocked again is what the Shield is for , quenching the fiery darts of the devil

keep on fighting the good fight of Faith brother bf , it is not a goal , it is our daily mission , some days are better than others , I’m just glad to still be in the fight

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
man that is a deep question and one that humans have pondered for centuries and libraries are chock full of books on the subject

yes my faith is an absolute belief in my vision of reality

yes I believe everything will be ok

yes there is something left to have faith in and that would be Jesus

although torn and shattered , it is my belief that my faith will endure until the End.

putting on the whole armor of God is a daily act of faith and the Shield of Faith is an important part of the uniform

cold cocked again is what the Shield is for , quenching the fiery darts of the devil

keep on fighting the good fight of Faith brother bf , it is not a goal , it is our daily mission , some days are better than others , I’m just glad to still be in the fight
Amen, Brother.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Survivor
Reaction score
What is your definition of faith?
A bit more of a serious answer.

faith
[fāTH]

NOUN
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
synonyms:
trust · belief · confidence · conviction · credence · reliance · dependence · optimism · hopefulness · hope ·
expectation

I have lost faith, long ago, in the banking system, politicians, government, the just-us system, just to name a few.
Please feel free to add to the list.

What I still have faith in, is my wife of 30 years (that she will continue to put up with my ass, in our times of turbulence), my son, that he will continue to have good health & his great business, my Macaw of 20 years (that he will always be an independent "shithead"), my home contractor of an 18 year working relationship, myself (I shall remain strong) & my 2007 Dodge RAM diesel that is always there for us.