• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

'Fake' Apollo Moon Landing

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Sounds kinky!

I'm an old married man! What's a girlfriend have to do with physics, I took physics, wife did not, I think she took Home Ec, knows how to make me a sandwich, burns just about anything she tries to cook. :don't know:
Ur killing me here... I ,,,oh hell mabe she taught me.... I give up, it is the best thing I can do now, yep; retreat with honor still intact.....if there is any left.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
LOL That POS LEMon wouldn't have lasted a minute in space/time and the astro-nots would have been splodey blobs of goo.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

What if it is all a lie? That would certainly explain the lack of progress as far as exploring the solar system. I mean if we were able to put dudes on the moon in 1969, only 66 years after the first powered flight, then surely some of the sci-fi movies/shows of that era should be coming into view some 49 years later...right? ...but they're not are they? There's no measurable progress at all, and the explanation is well...shuttle program. Okay, so what if there aren't thousands upon thousands of satellites up there? What then were the shuttles doing? What evidence is there for any of it...besides NASA said so?

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
John Glenn's hysterical historical 1962 Friendship 7 Earth orbit. Very exciting stuff guys!

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Oh and joking, this is just for you since you seem to "know" that what we call gravity cannot be electrostatic in nature.

I present unto you the works of one Morton F. Spears. I understand if you're not interested though...dude was probably an idiot anyway...

http://www2.econ.iastate.edu/tesfatsi/mfspears/

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Oh and joking, this is just for you since you seem to "know" that what we call gravity cannot be electrostatic in nature.

I present unto you the works of one Morton F. Spears. I understand if you're not interested though...dude was probably an idiot anyway...

darn I AM OUT OF WISKEY (and evidently have the cap lock on,) awwh we are back to this. So the duel has recommenced. I just love it when the field of honor has yet to be cleared.

edit: wow I gets to do a bunch of new reading....Morton; never knew he was around but now I know I must investigate. Spank U sword.

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
James Clerk Maxwell also seemed to have a whole lot right, but of course we ignore brilliant men like he, Spears, Tesla, and Faraday so that we can celebrate the questionable genius of a man like Einstein.

It pushes a narrative forward. A narrative that's consistently proven wrong, but that doesn't seem to be-front scientism.

https://www.realclearscience.com/bl...cal_prediction_in_the_history_of_physics.html

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
ISS clown show busted once again. lol Why do they continue this fraud.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
James Clerk Maxwell also seemed to have a whole lot right, but of course we ignore brilliant men like he, Spears, Tesla, and Faraday so that we can celebrate the questionable genius of a man like Einstein.

It pushes a narrative forward. A narrative that's consistently proven wrong, but that doesn't seem to be-front scientism.

https://www.realclearscience.com/bl...cal_prediction_in_the_history_of_physics.html
Now dag nab it ... his wife was the one who he got his shit off of....hell the guy was snorting the koke at least I hope he was and ended up poking his cousin. Now that says a lot about the phisicakel attributions of the corporationaly religious jews as well as their cousins.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Think of gravity as a pulling force between particles.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Think of gravity as a pulling force between particles.
Oh I get it: the pulling force between to young lovers, or, one old cougar and a twinky, or, an old man and his chicken, or...? need I go on? Well sure plz do tell! Can't cuz I'm laughing my ass off....K, got one...hahah.... h/killary and all the rejected limbo lesbos that traversed the back door of the whore house that used to be known as the Whitehouse.

Hey what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas BUT what happens in DC for some reason gets rubbed in my face.....Pffthta.....dam that was nasty.

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Not to the feet on the Lamar lander, they got that special patented gold foil.

Perfect footprints but no blast crater and no dust on the landers feet.

Will people start doubting when we reach the 100th anniversary and nobody has been back?

stonedywankanobe

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That is called electromagnetic charge. It's the reason dust sticks to a tv screen.
What's the force that causes your ass to stick to the chair you post from?

You flat earthers and gravity deniers need to get fucking serious. This shit is beyond full tard.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Jay Weidner has done a film called KUBRICKS ODYSSEY showing how Kubrick used THE SHINING to tell of his plight in faking the moon landing footage for the GOV. It's worth the consideration as JAY is a sharp guy pointing out hard to dismiss evidence

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
There was a guy who had a Utube channel of about 88K subscribers and the U-tube gave him the boot when all he did was show pictures of the moon as his video feed. Seems that one of his last uploads showed the moon and two waves going across the feed. How this happened is or would be speculation but the tube booted him for making false claim's I think. anywhoo I ran into his plight when the phone was going on auto-play, and some guy at secureteam(?) was miffed and was showing it.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
What's the force that causes your ass to stick to the chair you post from?

You flat earthers and gravity deniers need to get fucking serious. This shit is beyond full tard.
Law of density?

Why doesn't gravity pull a tree log down to the bottom of a lake?

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Displacement and buoyancy. Water is more dense than the log.
Exactly. And that's the flaw with the threory of gravity.

If I submerge myself in water, the effect of gravity can vary depending on whether I hold my breath or expel the air in my lungs.

That's just one example here on earth where the theory of gravity is shown to be flawed. Electromagnetic energy between two objects also dispels gravity, as does "anti-matter".

The theory of gravity is not the end all be all, it was a stop gap theory to explain that which could not be conclusively proven by science.

Somehow this gravity is strong enough to hold all the water securely fastened to a spinning ball yet weak enough to allow a bird to easily fly off its surface.

Electromagnetic charge has more to do with attraction between objects than does the theory they call gravity. In order for a scientific theory to be considered valid, it must be verifiable and repeatable in experiments. Can this theoretical force of gravity be repeated in a lab? Are any two objects verifiable drawn together simply by virtue of their masses? I haven't seen it, thus why gravity has never been "proven"...or even defined, really. It's not a scientific conclusion.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If man could unravel the mysteries of GOD he would no longer be a man.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Their science approach is certainly more developed than ours however it is still very, very limited when compared to the Science of the Great Enlightened Beings. One can only understand things at or below his present level. If you wish to understand a greater truth you'll need to elevate there through your own efforts and enlightenment.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Their science approach is certainly more developed than ours however it is still very, very limited when compared to the Science of the Great Enlightened Beings. One can only understand things at or below his present level. If you wish to understand a greater truth you'll need to elevate there through your own efforts and enlightenment.
History has left us clues, in both written texts and artifacts. There is no denying for example that the Nephilim were real. Ironically there is a secret society of "enlightened ones" that works very hard to prevent those outside their circle from knowing the truth. Why do you think that is?

If knowledge is power, what is lack of knowledge?

In short, a ruling elite class have maintained power and control over the rest of us for a very long time. But who are they, how long have they ruled, why them, and why are they keeping us " in the dark"?

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Of course "ruling elite" have a more thorough and better understanding of much of our world than most peasants, but that does not change the fact that they are still inhabiting mortal vessels trapped within the Three Realms.

Lack of knowledge is just that. If you amassed all of the knowledge ever known to all mankind you are still crawling within an extremely limited scope of understanding far, far, far below that of any true force of power. The earth and the Milky Way galaxy are but a speck of dust within a speck of dust in the Cosmic Colossal Firmament.

Buddha Shakyamuni spoke of the theory of three thousand worlds. He said that within a single grain of sand there are three thousand great worlds just like that of Earth with living beings, oceans, rivers and streams. Then if one were to examine a grain of sand from any of the rivers or oceans within that grain of sand one would find another three thousand great worlds. Then if one examined a grain of sand from within the sand, within the sand, one would find another three thousand great worlds and so on. Thus at his level of Tathagata, Buddha Shakyamuni said, "It is so large it has no exterior and it is so small that it has no interior." Meaning he could neither see the perimeter of the Universe nor the true microscopic origin of matter. The most original matter.

We human beings live incbetween molecules, those small scale substances and planets and stars, the large scale substances. We think that the space in between in vast or immense. If one were to examine the atomic level and the spaces between microscopic particles and had the ability to see the plane of existence there, one would experience being in another dimension and would find that that dimension is also very vast. From the standpoint of an ordinary person one cannot understand real things.

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
If one were to examine the atomic level and the spaces between microscopic particles and had the ability to see the plane of existence there, one would experience being in another dimension and would find that that dimension is also very vast.
Yes, each atom is it's own solar system, with it's nuclei sun center, and the various electron, neutron particles, each a world in of it's self. Continue down to one of these particle worlds and imagine coming upon a world just like earth inhabited by beings, creatures, weather, water. Now imagine continuing down to any atom within that world. Guess what, it continues. A new world revealed. Than this keeps going and going forever.

Nothing you think is real, really is, except perhaps for yourself. But the journey is pretty cool, if that's how you treat it...

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A Qi Gong master once said, "In a single sweat pore there are cities with cars and trains running through it." It sounds quite inconceivable from the standpoint of an ordinary person but is not really as mysterious as it sounds.