• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

'Fake' Apollo Moon Landing

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Oh, addressing the gravity of the situation, I have an idea for a little experiment. It came to me while looking at ISS reports and came across this photo:

Gravity.jpg

Notice the floating stuff? The "french fries", her hair, plastic bags, etc. Most of us know how badly certain female attributes respond to gravity. And my idea involves a female volunteer and a little bit of nudity but...

You will be able to see the truth with your own eyes :D:p:p:D

BF

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
What's the force that causes your ass to stick to the chair you post from?

You flat earthers and gravity deniers need to get fucking serious. This shit is beyond full tard.
First Johannes Kepler, then Einstein debunked Newtonian gravitational theory(which has never been proven scientifically anyway). Then Einstein's wife's idiotic theory of general/special relativity is picked apart casually by anyone that cares to spend 10 mins thinking about it. This has been documented extensively at this point in the equivalence principle vs time dilation paradox.

If people were first introduced to gravitational theory as adults and hadn't had this nonsense pounded into their young developing brains as fact, then it'd be easily dismissed imo, but that's how indoctrination works. The universe runs on electromagnetism not ridiculously idiotic uni-directional Newtonian gravitational theory. The overwhelming majority of people that talk about "gravity" haven't a clue what they're even supporting. Nearly everyone that thinks Newtonian gravity is a proven fact, don't even know what Newton's "law" of universal gravitation actually says and are blissfully unaware that it's incompatible with Einstein's wife's rubbish theory.

As to the shape of the Earth, if there's no evidence for curvature, then Earth is not a giant spheroid 7917 miles in diameter...it just ain't...that's how mathematics works. If Earth is a pear rock 7917 miles in diameter then how the heck are the Atlantic and Pacific oceans connected via Gatun Lake at the Panama canal? Ships are raised 85ft and then lowered 85ft on the other end. Sorry, but if the Atlantic and Pacific oceans are at the same level...then Earth is either a spheroid many many times 7917 miles in diameter...or it's flat. The contiguous 48 United States is around 2,680 miles from Atlantic to Pacific. This should account for > 900 miles of curvature...but it's not there. Instead of the highest point in the 48 States being in Kansas where it would have to be in this scenario, the highest point in the 48 States is Mount Whitney in California...and Kansas is flat as a pancake. The model we have all been told of the Earth is wrong brother and just calling people retarded for saying so isn't going to change it.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
As to the shape of the Earth, if there's no evidence for curvature,
...but there is evidence. Plenty of it. In fact, you even (inadvertently) posted some yourself and then promptly ignored it when your error was pointed out.

If Earth is a pear rock 7917 miles in diameter then how the heck are the Atlantic and Pacific oceans connected via Gatun Lake at the Panama canal? Ships are raised 85ft and then lowered 85ft on the other end. Sorry, but if the Atlantic and Pacific oceans are at the same level...then Earth is either a spheroid many many times 7917 miles in diameter...or it's flat. The contiguous 48 United States is around 2,680 miles from Atlantic to Pacific. This should account for > 900 miles of curvature...but it's not there. Instead of the highest point in the 48 States being in Kansas where it would have to be in this scenario, the highest point in the 48 States is Mount Whitney in California...and Kansas is flat as a pancake. The model we have all been told of the Earth is wrong brother and just calling people retarded for saying so isn't going to change it.
Dude, you should stick to the crypto stuff. Based upon your reasoning here, this subject is obviously not your strong point.
Edited to add:...and that's ok, because everyone can't be strong in every subject.

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The Russians have already had "sex in space". They discovered that since there is no "up or down" in space that sperm get confused and swim backwards

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
How could they be in "space" if they're between the Earth and the moon and their alleged "gravitational fields" or "gravity wells" depending on which made up nonsensical version of gravity magic you believe?

Presumably you mean they're allegedly simulating "zero G" by constantly falling around the Earth. Humans don't travel more than a few hundred miles from Earth so there has never been a human in "space", unless you believe that Apollo crap. To which I can only say...lol.

Bottom Feeder

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I just don’t know solarion, I can see someone not believing we went to the moon but you’ve said some strange things about flat earth, gravity and such. Are you really being serious here about your 14th century precepts or are you just pullin’ some leg?

Gravity cannot be explained, it is one of those ‘theoretical concepts’. Mysteries of life – it is one.

Also a mystery is life itself. Why do we self realize? What is it in our brain that allows rational intelligence? Why are you you? Some put this to God’s domain, while other’s talk about chemical reaction. Ain’t no one knows shit. It’s all a mystery.

So why is light restricted to a speed? Or is it? If I was on the front of a train going the speed of light and turned on my flashlight to look up the track, what would happen? So they bring out their theories and their mathematical calculations and show how it works. Really? I don’t think anybody really knows anything. It's really a mystery.

And how can any rational mind contemplate the extent of space? I mean, if you travel out away from Earth you could travel on for eternity without coming to an end? And if you did come to an end, what stopped it? And where did that thing that stopped it end? And don’t give me any of that curved space-time warp bullshit to explain an ant crawling around on a Möbius strip type of analogy — it won’t cut it. They still don’t know nothin.

So there’s lots of things that are mysteries, gravity being only one of them. Explain how magnetism works. Or electricity as a co-function of it. Science don’t provide anything except theories.

Oh, has anyone mentioned that the action/reaction thing in terms of 10 gauge shotgun talk or standing up in a canoe to throw a cooler to shore?

So, sol, are you really a flat-earth guy? Or are you funnin us?:D

BF

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I don't know what the shape of the Earth is. What I do know is that NASA puts out fake CGI imitations and they often contradict each other. They paint in clouds, they change the color, the continents appear different sizes, they tell us earth is pear shaped but post computer images of perfect circles, they use green screen backdrops and photoshop to deceive us into thinking they are in space when they really aren't, they staged moon landing images and videos.....they are completely untrustworthy and deceptive.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
If you think about it space is curved. But then what is space that it can curve? Oh, you think I am indicating that stuff out there? No, no, no we are space, space stuff and we are curved and if you are curved how can you tell the difference?

It's a flat earth in a fried Egg bra I tell ya.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You really expect to be able to discern a 40 mile difference when looking at an object thousands of miles in diameter? Really? If so, you must have super-human eyes JP.

The difference between the diameter at the equator and the diameter at the poles is only 40 miles.
...yet people take that to mean the Earth looks like a literal pear? Really? You truly believe that?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
dude do you know what you are saying? OF course it can be discerned, DUH! Have you not watched any Hollie-weed movies lately? Look bud they get this stuff right off of the compartamentilized desk of the CIA, Yeah they do!

sorry people, I'm leaving that strange word there.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Presumably you mean they're allegedly simulating "zero G" by constantly falling around the Earth.
That is exactly correct. They are in a state in zero G's, not zero gravity.
Seeing as the heat you've taken in this thread, just thought it only fair to point out when you got it right too.

Humans don't travel more than a few hundred miles from Earth so there has never been a human in "space", unless you believe that Apollo crap.
Space is generally thought of to start between 62 and 100 miles above the surface.
Yes, where the ISS orbits is technically considered part of the atmosphere, but that area only contains about .002% of all atmospheric particles.
For comparison, the best gold you can buy is only 99.99% pure. That means per cubic centimeter, there are 5 times more atoms of non-gold stuff in that "pure" gold bar than there are atoms of anything in an average cubic centimeter of Thermosphere. Ie: there isn't much of anything there.
...and to be fair, most of that .002% is in the fist 20 miles of it. Which is far below the orbital altitude of the ISS.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
IMG_1311.JPG

I can discern the size of North America with my eyes! Look at the two "pictures" of Earth in the image above. How do you explain the blatantly obvious size difference of North America in those two images?

Joe - the photos NASA releases to the public are not real photographs....and they admit that.

You really expect to be able to discern a 40 mile difference when looking at an object thousands of miles in diameter? Really? If so, you must have super-human eyes JP.

The difference between the diameter at the equator and the diameter at the poles is only 40 miles.
...yet people take that to mean the Earth looks like a literal pear? Really? You truly believe that?

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
One of the most convincing proofs that it was faked.
It absolutely was faked. In the short clip above, what you are seeing is physically impossible without the assistance of some force (like a wire which is visible in multiple videos) pulling the astronaut to his feet.

There is no doubt in my mind that "mans greatest achievement" - for which NASA lost (destroyed) all the evidence, blueprints and technology for - never happened.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
OK, Joking here is a scree shot, read the headline and weep; then explain as only you can do, Or minimize.

upload_2018-2-8_6-3-29.png

I think it will come out as a thumbnail but ...scientists "believe" (means they don't know,) that radiation will tear the car into pieces within 365 days. So that means the 365 days has already started. Oh, looks like the it is sporting a Playtex girdle suit.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
OK, Joking here is a scree shot, read the headline and weep; then explain as only you can do, Or minimize.
I think it will come out as a thumbnail but ...scientists "believe" (means they don't know,) that radiation will tear the car into pieces within 365 days. So that means the 365 days has already started. Oh, looks like the it is sporting a Playtex girdle suit.
They don't know for sure what will happen to it because no one's ever put a car like that in space before. Although I'm pretty sure it will get tore up. Not necessarily the whole car itself, but components of it. It'll probably get pitted from micro-meter impacts. The rubber, plastic and paint will likely deteriorate.
...but I guess we will all see. That's why they put cameras on it. It's an experiment Mike. You don't like experiments?

I figgered you'd be one to scream, "it's fake! That car ain't in space! The pics of Earth behind it are photoshop!". lol

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
cars in space....with proof!

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
And, earth is flat. LOL! - about six and a half minutes long. Very funny, IMO.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It absolutely was faked. In the short clip above, what you are seeing is physically impossible without the assistance of some force (like a wire which is visible in multiple videos) pulling the astronaut to his feet.

There is no doubt in my mind that "mans greatest achievement" - for which NASA lost (destroyed) all the evidence, blueprints and technology for - never happened.
It's also possible any actual moon landings are hidden from public view and these fakes are pushed instead for a multitude of reasons not limited to hiding the actual features and or inhabitants on the lunar surface, keeping the masses of keyboard astronomers dumb and fighting(working well still to this day) or in other words simply controlling the narrative with multifaceted game plan leaving everyone not in the know guessing, argumentative and clueless.

Bottom Feeder

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Musk says that all the components of the car are regular issue. That means the rubber is going to be subject to the cold of space (that would be somewhere about absolute zero, I would imagine). I don't think very many things made of plastic are going to do to good in those conditions. If the tires were fully inflated I would expect them to be exploded into shreds by now.

BF

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Musk says that all the components of the car are regular issue. That means the rubber is going to be subject to the cold of space (that would be somewhere about absolute zero, I would imagine). I don't think very many things made of plastic are going to do to good in those conditions. If the tires were fully inflated I would expect them to be exploded into shreds by now.

BF
Absolutely. Look at the pictures of that car allegedly floating in outer space....not a scratch or dent or even a speck of dirt! It's absolutely perfect, and the vacuum of space has had absolutely no visible effect whatsoever on physical structure or positioning of the driver or the car! Amazing!

I wonder how a CGI photo of that same image would look in comparison. It's amazing how they can send those picture messages back to Earth from outer space yet I can't send one over the network from inside my house....

EricTheCat

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
It's amazing how they can send those picture messages back to Earth from outer space yet I can't send one over the network from inside my house....
I have sent and received pictures as far as Australia using radio and received pictures from the international space station using radio. Just thought I'd mention that. What do you have cement walls? ;)

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yeah and I just uploaded pics of a cabin I worked on and folks all over the country already saw them. Hoarders great project in Montana is on display too....how do they get around so fast?

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
It's amazing how they can send those picture messages back to Earth from outer space
It's called, the miracle of radio waves. They're part of the electromagnetic spectrum and travel @the speed of light, because, well, they are light.

Absolutely. Look at the pictures of that car allegedly floating in outer space....not a scratch or dent or even a speck of dirt! It's absolutely perfect, and the vacuum of space has had absolutely no visible effect whatsoever on physical structure or positioning of the driver or the car! Amazing!
Give it a 'lil time, it just got there.
...but I can understand how you'd think it was fake. Why just the other day you were complaining about there being no pics of the Earth from space and then BAM! here comes Musk two days later shooting his car into space and taking pics of the Earth. Yea, absolutely a fake because if'n it's not, it's buh buh flat Earth craparoo. lol

teslaspace-800x600.jpg

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sure wish I had enough money to afford shooting fancy cars into space

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
I have sent and received pictures as far as Australia using radio and received pictures from the international space station using radio. Just thought I'd mention that. What do you have cement walls? ;)
What's the quality of those pictures?

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
They don't know for sure what will happen to it because no one's ever put a car like that in space before. Although I'm pretty sure it will get tore up. Not necessarily the whole car itself, but components of it. It'll probably get pitted from micro-meter impacts. The rubber, plastic and paint will likely deteriorate.
...but I guess we will all see. That's why they put cameras on it. It's an experiment Mike. You don't like experiments?

I figgered you'd be one to scream, "it's fake! That car ain't in space! The pics of Earth behind it are photoshop!". lol
What is a figgered? um- figg-e-red? no must be, fig-ge-red? no must be, fig-ger-ed? no must be.... Oh I give up anywhoo.....

specifically this: "believe" (means they don't know,) that radiation will tear the car into pieces within 365 days. radiation on the car. The same car made of earthly protected metals and plastics, the same stuff that is protected by the magnetosphere is now not protected and is going to get tore up by radiation, not micro dust, not micro meteors but radiation. You may know it as the stuff/thing that travels at the velocity of light and exists as a particle and a wave at the same time? So what they are implying is that the electromagnetic spectrum is going to disintegrate the car, how the rest of the communication package fares is a complete unknown to me but if the car don't make it then how is what it is riding on going to make it?

I guess the rest of the rocket is made from unobtainiom, you know the stuff they made the boring machines out of in the movie CORE? Yes the movie where Hillary Swank saves the world....along with that guy, whom ever he was.

Well anywhoo I would have thought they would have busted a hole in the glass dome by now....k, off to look up figgered....

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This whole car in space thing has got to be one of the weirdest con jobs I've ever heard of as a total waste of tax dollars. What is the possible reasoning behind it? :don't know: After all, the earth is flat! :computer:

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
It's called, the miracle of radio waves. They're part of the electromagnetic spectrum and travel @the speed of light, because, well, they are light.

Give it a 'lil time, it just got there.
...but I can understand how you'd think it was fake. Why just the other day you were complaining about there being no pics of the Earth from space and then BAM! here comes Musk two days later shooting his car into space and taking pics of the Earth. Yea, absolutely a fake because if'n it's not, it's buh buh flat Earth craparoo. lol

View attachment 98831
Another CGI picture...

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
What is a figgered? um- figg-e-red? no must be, fig-ge-red? no must be, fig-ger-ed? no must be.... Oh I give up anywhoo.....

specifically this: "believe" (means they don't know,) that radiation will tear the car into pieces within 365 days. radiation on the car. The same car made of earthly protected metals and plastics, the same stuff that is protected by the magnetosphere is now not protected and is going to get tore up by radiation, not micro dust, not micro meteors but radiation. You may know it as the stuff/thing that travels at the velocity of light and exists as a particle and a wave at the same time? So what they are implying is that the electromagnetic spectrum is going to disintegrate the car, how the rest of the communication package fares is a complete unknown to me but if the car don't make it then how is what it is riding on going to make it?

I guess the rest of the rocket is made from unobtainiom, you know the stuff they made the boring machines out of in the movie CORE? Yes the movie where Hillary Swank saves the world....along with that guy, whom ever he was.

Well anywhoo I would have thought they would have busted a hole in the glass dome by now....k, off to look up figgered....
Excellent point. Radiation will disintegrate the car in a year but it won't disintegrate space dust....

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Another CGI picture...
What are your qualifications to determine that? It's easy to say that, but do you have extensive training in computer graphics? Do you work in that field?
...and it's pretty convenient for your flat Earth hypothesis to complain that there's no pics of Earth, but whenever one is provided to simply dismiss it out of hand by declaring it as being an obvious fake. lol

Radiation will disintegrate the car in a year but it won't disintegrate space dust....
It's not going to turn to dust or anything. It's all the paint, plastic, rubber and any other components that have volatile compounds in them. They'll fall apart, in time. The metal in the car and the frame will be fine.
...but, this will be a good experiment. Which is one of the reasons why there are cameras on the car. So we can see what happens to it.