• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

'Fake' Apollo Moon Landing

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
Yep, by the time I heard "missed an entire planet" for the third time I clicked it off.

Doesn’t bode well for Musk’s alleged manned mission to orbit the moon later this year (right). Supposedly he has paying customers, but I doubt it. He can’t hit a planet in an unmanned mission now, that would be a fun trip. No wonder he plays “Ground Control to Major Tom.”

Instead of pulling dumb ass stunts he might try to actually get a human out of low Earth orbit, it should be easy since it was done (snicker) in 1969.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
I don't think the intention was to get to Mars at all. Like Joking intimated I also think it is an experiment to see what actually happens to non-protected stuff out in the radiation vacuum. I also think that there is something else traveling with the car otherwise how did the picture get sent back? Now who would send a behemoth of a rocket into space and not have a valid payload? Something else had to be on top of that rocket because you just cannot do non efficient things and get away from a bottom line that will bust the company.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I just don’t know solarion, I can see someone not believing we went to the moon but you’ve said some strange things about flat earth, gravity and such. Are you really being serious here about your 14th century precepts or are you just pullin’ some leg?

Gravity cannot be explained, it is one of those ‘theoretical concepts’. Mysteries of life – it is one.

Also a mystery is life itself. Why do we self realize? What is it in our brain that allows rational intelligence? Why are you you? Some put this to God’s domain, while other’s talk about chemical reaction. Ain’t no one knows shit. It’s all a mystery.

So why is light restricted to a speed? Or is it? If I was on the front of a train going the speed of light and turned on my flashlight to look up the track, what would happen? So they bring out their theories and their mathematical calculations and show how it works. Really? I don’t think anybody really knows anything. It's really a mystery.

And how can any rational mind contemplate the extent of space? I mean, if you travel out away from Earth you could travel on for eternity without coming to an end? And if you did come to an end, what stopped it? And where did that thing that stopped it end? And don’t give me any of that curved space-time warp bullshit to explain an ant crawling around on a Möbius strip type of analogy — it won’t cut it. They still don’t know nothin.

So there’s lots of things that are mysteries, gravity being only one of them. Explain how magnetism works. Or electricity as a co-function of it. Science don’t provide anything except theories.

Oh, has anyone mentioned that the action/reaction thing in terms of 10 gauge shotgun talk or standing up in a canoe to throw a cooler to shore?

So, sol, are you really a flat-earth guy? Or are you funnin us?:D

BF
Really no idea what is so complicated here. I've not said the Earth is flat, I've said the Earth is not a spheroid 7917 miles in diameter. I bash on the idiotic theory of gravity because it's idiotic, unproven, yet defended by nearly everyone as though it's fact.

Never ever have I seen anyone rush to prove Newtonian gravity by demonstrating that all mass attracts all mass at infinite speed...yet nearly everyone claims it's a fact. It's like people have been smashed upside the head with an idiot stick when it comes to gravitational theory. Three and a half damn centuries and people know next to nothing about this ridiculous theory that allegedly holds the universe together. One can blast dozens of holes in the franken-gravitational theory most hold as "fact" and still they'll not bat an eye, but will instead call you dumb for questioning this ridiculous mish mash of pseudo-scientific theories. Talk about an intellectual blind spot.

Last edited:

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I don't think the intention was to get to Mars at all.
It wasn't. It was to go into orbit around the Sun.

Like Joking intimated I also think it is an experiment to see what actually happens to non-protected stuff out in the radiation vacuum. I also think that there is something else traveling with the car otherwise how did the picture get sent back?
The cameras appear to be mounted on the car.

Now who would send a behemoth of a rocket into space and not have a valid payload?
Maiden voyages of new rockets have a high rate of failure.

Something else had to be on top of that rocket because you just cannot do non efficient things and get away from a bottom line that will bust the company.
It was a test launch of a new rocket. No one is going to want to risk a multi-million dollar payload on an unproven design.

Really no idea what is so complicated here. I've not said the Earth is flat, I've said the Earth is not a spheroid 7917 miles in diameter.
Ok, if it's not flat and not a perfect spheroid, what holds people on to the other side of it? The only shape that wouldn't have some of the Earth on the other side is a flat one. All other shapes would have stuff hanging off the bottom of it. What force keeps them there so they don't fall off?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
It was a test launch of a new rocket. No one is going to want to risk a multi-million dollar payload on an unproven design.
Bullshit purebullshit New Rocket or not when you have a train heading east or west you seen something on it. So what you are saying is that Columbus should have sailed with nothing in the holds as they were going to fall off the end of the earth don'tcha know.

So what you are saying is "Don't throw effort after foolishness." I kind of remember a spy satellite going into orbit on an approved rocket lift and I myself see no difference in between the two. Yeah your right, yep must be correct as always Yep there is nothing called insurance to cover the coast of a malfunction on the launch pad.

You know I think all them nails I have pounded into that 2x4 with my forehead, why I am going to turn that 2x4 over and pound them out utilizing (of course) my forehead. Some times I just wonder.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Bullshit purebullshit New Rocket or not when you have a train heading east or west you seen something on it.
Trains don't blow up if least thing goes wrong and they didn't put multi-million dollar cargo on the first one.

So what you are saying is "Don't throw effort after foolishness."
No, what I'm saying is that maiden launches of all rockets are what is known as a test.

I kind of remember a spy satellite going into orbit on an approved rocket lift and I myself see no difference in between the two.
Not surprising.

Yeah your right, yep must be correct as always Yep there is nothing called insurance to cover the coast of a malfunction on the launch pad.
No insurance company would have insured a multi-million dollar payload on an unproven rocket design.

You know I think all them nails I have pounded into that 2x4 with my forehead, why I am going to turn that 2x4 over and pound them out utilizing (of course) my forehead.
Now I think I'm starting to understand your need for the wifkey, Mike. lol

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Trains don't blow up if least thing goes wrong and they didn't put multi-million dollar cargo on the first one.

No, what I'm saying is that maiden launches of all rockets are what is known as a test.

Not surprising.

No insurance company would have insured a multi-million dollar payload on an unproven rocket design.

Now I think I'm starting to understand your need for the wifkey, Mike. lol
rest easy in the bosom of your gulilbulness; means U have bit hook line and sinker.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
rest easy in the bosom of your gulilbulness; means U have bit hook line and sinker.
Whatever dude. I don't see you risking your millions on unproven tech.
...and whether you believe it or not, every new type of rocket is given at least one test flight before being used for any real mission.

Now that it's shown to be able to work, they'll have real payloads soon. I think they already have at least two launches lined up for sometime this year.

Being in the business of building rockets is the same as building any other vehicle. Ie: there will always be some of them used for testing in order to make sure the design actually works. Would you be willing to book a flight on an airplane whose design has never flown before? Wouldn't you want it to be tested first?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Whatever dude. I don't see you risking your millions on unproven tech.
...and whether you believe it or not, every new type of rocket is given at least one test flight before being used for any real mission.

Now that it's shown to be able to work, they'll have real payloads soon. I think they already have at least two launches lined up for sometime this year.

Being in the business of building rockets is the same as building any other vehicle. Ie: there will always be some of them used for testing in order to make sure the design actually works. Would you be willing to book a flight on an airplane whose design has never flown before? Wouldn't you want it to be tested first?
Back at cha....You are not proffering your coin either. either up to the demand or off-off. quit minimizing.