• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

# FAKE NEWS # THREAD

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A place for discussion/calling out/ etc.
FAKE NEWS

Starting us off is this piece of disgusting balderdash by the hypocritical, bold-faced, bigoted, BLM bums @ Black Enterprise, whatever that is.

https://www.blackenterprise.com/mil...-right-leaders-and-violence-to-washington-dc/

MILLION MAGA MARCH BRINGS FAR-RIGHT LEADERS AND VIOLENCE TO WASHINGTON, DC

Trump supporters waive flags and march in support of Donald Trump, who lost the 2020 Presidential Election to Joe Biden (Image: Twitter/ @MilionMagaMarch)
by Derek MajorNovember 16, 2020

Donald Trump supporters took to the streets of Washington, D.C. to express their support of the outgoing president, inciting violence and showing the U.S. is more divided than ever.

According to multiple reports, thousands of people attended the event, but nowhere near the 1 million people White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany said attended on Twitter. Many of those who attended the Million MAGA March were members of the Proud Boys, a far-right, Neo-Fascist, and male-only extremist organization; the Oath Keepers; and the Three Percenters.
As the Million MAGA March continued, members clashed with an anti-Trump group who were trying to make their way to a hotel where Trump supporters were staying. According to The Washington Post, one Trump supporter attempted to stab an anti-Trump supporter with a flag bearing the president’s name, and videos showed protesters intimidating and fighting counter-protesters.

Top ArticlesFour HBCU Grads Who Helped JoeBiden And Kamala Harris GetElected

Many far-right organizations have taken to the streets across the country to hold protests and rallies as more government officials and lawmakers have begun to admit that Democratic nominee Joe Biden will be the next president.
Additionally, Trump continues to file lawsuits destined to go nowhere. After judges in Michigan and Arizona tossed cases Friday, Trump is now 0-for-16 in his lawsuits and is also frustrating judges with his baseless lawsuits.

SPONSORED CONTENT

THOUSANDS OF PIECES MOVING AND WORKING AS ONE IS IMPOSSIBLE. UNTIL IT’S NOT.
by Northrop Grumman (Northrop Grumman Corporation is an American global aerospace and defense technology company. WTH?)

According to Fox News, Washington D.C. police made 10 arrests associated with the Million MAGA March, including four firearms violations, two simple assaults, one no permit, one assault of a police officer, and two disorderly conduct charges.

D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham warned last week that open carry of firearms is not legal in the city and anyone violating the law, peacefully or otherwise, would be arrested and charged.

“We see some folks that are communicating on social media suggesting that they’re going to bring firearms into our city,” D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham told Fox last week. “You cannot open carry in the District of Columbia, anywhere in the District of Columbia.
The Million MAGA March may be seen as a victory to Trump supporters, but it will not change the election results or that Trump’s days in office are numbered.

#MAGADONALD TRUMPPOLITICSPRESIDENT DONALD TRUMPRACISM

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The birth of this thread is at the very least 4 years too late but better late then never!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Release the Kracken

Here Kracken, come here boy!!
I was told 'them/it's/ nosòtros" identifies as a semi-ambiguitarian.... if we're being politically correct. Thats as in ambiguity, not a guitar.

Poor doggy, some weeks ago I saw one fuckstick walking his dog in one of Melbourne's more affluent suburbs, both he and the dog were masked and wearing face shields (the dog had one attached via those scratching cones).

I drove up to d.c. last week to the march. It was the first time I have ever attended anything along these lines. I have no idea how this photographer was able to get a picture with so few people in it. The march went on for hours and was 60 or so people wide at all times and had to be close to a mile and a half long. During the day I witnessed a total of one physical confrontation. One of the well police protected counter protesters ran out into the edge of the marching crowd and pepper sprayed a few people before running back behind the police line and disappearing. I am not saying the Capital police helped but they sure didn't stop it from happening. Speaking to two other Capital police officers mid day I was told it was the biggest turnout they had ever seen, far exceeding the million man march in numbers. The counter protesters for the most part didn't show up until about dusk as most people had or were leaving. It did get a little sketchy well after dark. My friends and I walked a few young ladies to their hotel a little N.E. of the W.H. I did not witness the fights but saw a few people that had been knocked around and were bleeding. This picture is of the square only, the whole route looked like this all afternoon. I sat midway on the route for a couple hours watching people from a restaurant. EmzXo6aXYAESYhX.jpeg

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://thehill.com/policy/technolo...ters-conclude-rally-in-dc-to-protest-election

"Most carried signs or wore shirts alleging widespread fraud in the election, despite no evidence irregularities took place."

"A coalition of state and federal election officials as well as top voting equipment manufacturers said that the 2020 election was the most secure in the nation's history. :hang::hang::hang::hang::hang:

^^^ Thats a 5 nooser no hesitation!!! :tex::jail:

They added that there was "no evidence" that any voting system deleted or lost votes. "

:thumbs down:

:piss
Screenshot_20201121-212153~2.png