• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Famine, Food shortages and starvation thread.

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
You know when they start in on prepper in the media for hording while people go hungary they will confiscate your food stocks, while their bunkers remaine stuffed full and they will not distribute your food to starving masses they will throw your food stocks into land fills.

EO 11110

(LOIS LERNER) GOT AWAY WITH IT
Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
just got home from my outdoor workout. (they) are still pounding the gulf of mexico with sprayers. a caravan of sprayers headed out there -- every 2 or 3 minutes one passing over my head

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The Great Reset: Cyber-attacks on America's Food Supply Have Started​

The FBI warned the Ag Industry on April 20th about ransomware cyber-attacks​

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fe64925da-1446-4af7-9cb7-7e7b0d47dd82_744x1117.jpeg

Emerald Robinson

Last night, there was a fire at a food processing plant in America. It was the 18th such “accident” to hit our food processing plants and distribution centers in 2022.

Eighteen such incidents in only four months is an unprecedented rate. Usually, there are a dozen, or less, in any calendar year.On April 22nd, there was an “explosion” at Shearer's Foods in Hermiston, Oregon. On April 21st, an "unidentified small plane" crashed into the General Mills plant in Covington, Georgia.

More

Vlad The Impaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Well, in a supermarket in Portugal I was able to find sunflower seed oil. At 3x the usual price, but better than having none when we get home. Hoarded 4 3-liter bottles @ 9€ each...

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just came from the market....no shortages here. I few holes in the shelves here and there but I would say the store was 90% stocked . Meat cases were full and bright, plenty of milk eggs bread, produce. Cereal isles full as well as the end caps.

I don't see no famine maun!

Agavegirl1

Gold Chaser
Survivor
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
ALDI in Riviera Beach was loaded with everything except bright employees and clean customers.
The Aldi store here is newly remodeled and has luxury cars in the lot and well dressed customers. They are low on eggs and dairy but still have them from different, more local suppliers. The perks of living in America’s Dairyland.

the_shootist

Politically Gender Neutral
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
1652235719016.png

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Just got back home from a trip. Along the way stopped at a Wollyworld in Little Rock. HOLLLY CRAP….they had EVERYTHING In stock. I’ve honestly never seen a store so fully stocked, even before COVID. Guess it’s the perks of living in their home state.

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
just got home from my outdoor workout. (they) are still pounding the gulf of mexico with sprayers. a caravan of sprayers headed out there -- every 2 or 3 minutes one passing over my head
for weeks been posting on gim2 about the insane amount of sprayers headed out to the gulf of mexico. way more than normal. i've been fearing a repeat of several years ago - with extreme heat and drought over the lands where the gom is the main source of rainfall.

now we've developed extreme heat under a 'high pressure dome' in the exact area. not unlikely a drought will also be in the offing in same area

1652292092211.png

1652292619933.png

1652292648131.png

Last edited:

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My wife went to a supermarket in Portugal this morning and sunflower seed oil was 10€ a liter, 3x what I paid for it yesterday... (and 10x the "normal" price...)

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

UcoOnca

Reaction score
Iran is set to be the first country to roll out a food rationing scheme based on new biometric IDs. Where vaccine passports failed, food passports will now be eagerly accepted by hungry people who can’t afford rapidly inflating food prices. This is the realization of a longstanding agenda by the Rockefeller/UN/WEF crowd to, as Kissinger put it, “control food, and control people.”

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
right on time. we are supposed to get rain this weekend, beginning saturday. today there are sprayers directly overhead - which i havent seen in weeks. all of them that i've been watching have been going out the the gulf of mexico to spray

they are spraying over land right now to create the desiccant effect -- reducing/eliminating the rainfall we are supposed to get this weekend from a system moving from west to east - into the the targeted drought zone they built/maintain

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
right on time. we are supposed to get rain this weekend, beginning saturday. today there are sprayers directly overhead - which i havent seen in weeks. all of them that i've been watching have been going out the the gulf of mexico to spray

they are spraying over land right now to create the desiccant effect -- reducing/eliminating the rainfall we are supposed to get this weekend from a system moving from west to east - into the the targeted drought zone they built/maintain

Yep, I've always noticed them right before it is supposed to rain. Usually about 24-48 hrs before. Not sure if they want the particulates / poisons to rain down or altering the rain chances.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
(they) built this with their sprayers. been watching it happen. still going yesterday. will they hurt the production at farms/ranches? likely their goal

Texas Power Grid Warns Of Record Demand Amid Back-To-Back Triple-Digit Heatwaves​

View attachment 259074

2 days of rain over the Iberian Peninsula and they're right back at it

IMG-20220518-WA0024.jpeg

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yep, I've always noticed them right before it is supposed to rain. Usually about 24-48 hrs before. Not sure if they want the particulates / poisons to rain down or altering the rain chances.
probably depends on what their goals are at that time. the ones today mesh with my drought theory/prediction from watching them go crazy over the last month

EO 11110

Survivor
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

day two of gulf and onshore spraying. interesting that my weather bimbo canceled the rain for saturday, now claiming gulley washer sunday, followed by 3 more days of scattered rain. will be interesting how it plays out

UcoOnca

Reaction score
In greenhouses, the growth rate and development of all plants can be improved by increasing CO2 concentrations to levels of around 800 ppm. This is approximately twice as much as the natural concentration of CO2 in natural ambient air (our “point of no return” at ~420ppm).

Some greenhouse operators control the CO2 levels at 1000 or 1200 ppm to fully exploit the potential of CO2 addition.

Optimised CO2 levels in greenhouses raise productivity and crop yields considerably, up to 40% during the darkest time of the year.

In addition, elevated CO2 also improves the quality of the crop. When the CO2 level in the greenhouse is around 800ppm or more, the plants will produce uniform fruit, salads and vegetables of the best quality.

So, while we’re being told to curb our “carbon footprint,” greenhouses are burning fossil fuels to generate CO2 to help their crops grow.