• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Famous Actor Accidently Kills One, Injures Another

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Fuck him, I hope he dies of trauma, that POS!
he's going to be taking a lot of 'secrets' to that oven with him...

i'd rather see him squeezed and squeal like a pig

think the FBI would leak that video?

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
he's going to be taking a lot of 'secrets' to that oven with him...

i'd rather see him squeezed and squeal like a pig

think the FBI would leak that video?
I'd rather see him swing. 'Evidence' is useless in a country without laws, as we're seeing almost on a daily basis these days. Someone could produce a video of him skinning babies and he'll just continue making his crappy movie like nothing ever happened.

Is Hillary still walking free among us? Obama? The folks who cheated at the polls in the 2020 election? Tons of evidence but they're still free and continue doing what they do!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'd rather see him swing. 'Evidence' is useless in a country without laws, as we're seeing almost on a daily basis these days. Someone could produce a video of him skinning babies and he'll just continue making his crappy movie like nothing ever happened.

Is Hillary still walking free among us? Obama? The folks who cheated at the polls in the 2020 election? Tons of evidence but they're still free and continue doing what they do!
what i was taught to believe:
like a pendulum, action / equal opposite reaction

given enough time, we'll be back over to the 'right', with a new god, new prayers and new disciplines we'll have to possess'

eventually that swings back to the left where it all gets ruined again

it has rarely ever been allowed to remain in the middle for very long and now that i think about it, that 'new right' will actually be actions repackaged from the left, then retitled Right

sorta like where insanity meets creativity

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There's still this little thing called: 'Due Process'

just sayin...

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

just sayin...
Ask the people still in jail re: Jan 6th about their 'due process' and I'm sure they'd tell us where to stick it.

There can be no expectation of due process for any of us any longer. We have no rights, just the perception of rights! (see above for context) The country is being run by foreign powers. We keep thinking this country is still America...it's NOT! It's something else now

Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score

just sayin...
well, that depends on what we're supposed to process...so, i'll just suppose it all works, you know, for discussion sake, can you name any of the top ten on our 'most wanted list' who's receiving even 'undue process' at this time?

i mean, besides that one lawyer and that one spy...and i'm thinking, they had Epstein, they Had Him...

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Alec Baldwin Rust Halyna Hutchins Interview Body Language ft. Hilaria Baldwin
The Behavior Panel
Premiered Nov 3, 2021

Alec Baldwin Interview alongside Hilaria Baldwin following the tragedy involving Halyna Hutchins on the set of Rust is an interesting PR move. What do four of the world's body language and behavior experts make of this performance?

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Those guys are ruthless self promoters, self identified "experts".

Everybody needs a second career after retiring. This is theirs.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Yeah, I really don't give two shits what Hollywood does. This will be pigeon holed by the media and the guy will resurface with his own TV show by next year

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
his first guest could be the husband of the woman he shot...they seem to have a close relationship, i mean, i've read they both like to eat breakfast

:green tea:

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
his first guest could be the husband of the woman he shot...they seem to have a close relationship, i mean, i've read they both like to eat breakfast

:green tea:

"Things we have in common, for $200, Alec."

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this back from the dead but the word game they have been playing with this case is pretty funny and now Mr. AssHat himself has some comments about his fellow actor, things like insane etc. But my take away was this comment which says it all. The word game is to obscure that Mr. Alec aimed and fired at this woman, and she is connected to the clintons through her husband a scumbag lawyer.
GeoCreepy.jpg

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Sorry to bring this back from the dead but the word game they have been playing with this case is pretty funny and now Mr. AssHat himself has some comments about his fellow actor, things like insane etc. But my take away was this comment which says it all. The word game is to obscure that Mr. Alec aimed and fired at this woman, and she is connected to the clintons through her husband a scumbag lawyer.
View attachment 232809
Gez, the world had almost forgotten about this too. Alec must be pissed

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Last edited:

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
like reading a meme, again, and again, and again....

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
1637215972117.png

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
im-a-tolerant.jpg

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
5um1pi.jpg

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
He murdered that girl premeditated from hiring the stooge onlyfans bitch to sneaking a live round into the gun to the AD acting like he was at fault "cold gun" "prop gun" wtf? Even dipshit clooney said he never heard "cold gun" in his whole career. That Ukrainian chick was disposed of for whatever reason. Obvoiously the husband didn't give a shit, he is cool with Alec, they are mates now. Clinton tied to husband and Alec, dead chick making documentary about kids says she gots the goods on Clinton. First thing Alec does after touchdown in NM is eat with her. All allegedly.

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
alec left his ninja hood off, i wonder why?

:alien3:

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Alec Baldwin ‘intentionally’ fired deadly shot on ‘Rust’ film set, script supervisor claims in suit​

By
Marjorie Hernandez
November 17, 2021 3:02pm
Updated
Alec Baldwin “intentionally” fired a gun toward cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the “Rust” movie set, disregarding set protocol in the deadly shooting, according to a new lawsuit filed Wednesday.
“I saw Alec going through his movement with the gun for the camera,” said Mamie Mitchell, the script supervisor on set who called 911 when Baldwin shot and killed Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza on Oct. 21.

MORE ON:ALEC BALDWIN

“I was holding my script in my left hand and had taken out my iPhone and opened up my photos to check the continuity on his shirt and vest.,” she said. “Then an explosion. Deafening loud gunshot.”

ADVERTISEMENT
“I was stunned. I heard someone moaning and I turned around and my director was falling backwards and holding his upper body and I turned around toward Alec and saw Halyna going down to the left of me.”
Gloria Allred (L) with her client Rust script supervisor Mamie Mitchell present lawsuit filed against Alec Baldwin for on-set film shooting during press conference on November 17, 2021 in Los Angeles, California. “Rust” script supervisor Mamie Mitchell (right) and her attorney, Gloria Allred, present the lawsuit filed against Alec Baldwin.Getty Images Rust script supervisor Mamie Mitchell sheds a tear at a press conference. “Rust” script supervisor Mamie Mitchell sheds a tear at a press conference.Getty Images Rust script supervisor Mamie Mitchell (left) and her attorney, Gloria Allred, speak during a press conference in Los Angeles, California on November 17, 2021, “Rust” script supervisor Mamie Mitchell (left) and her attorney, Gloria Allred, speak during a press conference in Los Angeles, California on November 17, 2021,Getty Images Gloria Allred (R) speaks during press conference with her client Rust script supervisor Mamie Mitchell as a lawsuit is filed against Alec Baldwin for on-set film shooting on November 17, 2021 in Los Angeles, California. “Rust” script supervisor Mamie Mitchell claims Alec Baldwin “intentionally” shot a live round for a scene that didn’t require a firearm.Getty Images
In the suit, Mitchell claimed, “Alec Baldwin intentionally, without just cause or excuse, cocked and fired and loaded gun even though the upcoming scene to be filmed did not call for the cocking and firing of a firearm.”

ADVERTISEMENT
She also said every safety protocol designed to ensure safety with a firearm on set was ignored, such as the presence of live ammunition on set, and that “actions that were taken” that day “were against all industry norms.”
Baldwin poses on the set of Rust before the deadly shooting. Baldwin poses on the set of “Rust” before the deadly shooting.Instagram Mamie Mitchell, the film's script supervisor said the firing of the gun at an actual person is in direct violation of the safety protocols and that Alec Baldwin should have known better. Mamie Mitchell, the film’s script supervisor, said the firing of the gun at an actual person is in direct violation of the safety protocols and that Alec Baldwin should have known better.AP Photo/Jae C. Hong, File
Hanna Gutierrez-Reed, who was the armorer on the “Rust” set, is also named as a defendant in the suit against the actor and the movie production company.

ADVERTISEMENT
During a press conference Wednesday in Los Angeles, her attorney, Gloria Allred, said there were warning signs of the dangerous conditions on the set related to guns just days before the Oct. 21 shooting. She said a camera operator reported there were two gun discharges during a rehearsal in one of the cabin shots. The camera operator allegedly told a production manager in a text, “This is super unsafe,” Allred said.
The attorney added the events that led to the shooting does not constitute “simple negligence” because Baldwin, the producers and others were “reckless” by not following strict guidelines when it comes to having live ammunition and guns on a set.
In the complaint, Mitchell said Baldwin, “being an industry veteran,” should have known that a Prop Master or an Armorer is the only person who should hand him a gun. Mitchell said the Assistant Director should not have handed Baldwin the gun, and that the actor should’ve known that he could not rely on the Assistant Director’s representation that it was a “cold gun.”

ADVERTISEMENT
Mitchell is suing for an unspecified amount for loss of future earnings, special and general damages, attorneys fees and punitive damages.
Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was killed when a live a round was accidentally fired by Alec Baldwin on the set of the film Rust. Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was killed when a live round was accidentally fired by Alec Baldwin on the set of the film “Rust.”VIA REUTERS The last photo of Halyna Hutchins on the set of Rust taken by Serge Svetnoy before she was killed by a live round from a prop gun. The last photo of Halyna Hutchins on the set of “Rust” taken by Serge Svetnoy before she was killed by a live round from a prop gun.Facebook
At the press conference, Mitchell said she is haunted by the memories of seeing her colleagues and friends shot in front of her.
“I relive the shooting and sound of the explosion from the gun over and over again,” Mitchell said.
“I am depressed. I don’t feel safe. I feel that at any moment anything could happen to me and to those that I care about that are standing close to me,” she said. “I do not have a sense of guardrails in my life to keep me safe. I’m frightened of the future. This violent tragedy has taken away the joy in my life.”
Baldwin did not respond to a request for comment.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Would they PLEASE drop the "prop gun" bullshit?

Bugwit's BOOTS are "prop boots"

"Prop" hat. "Prop" kerchief.

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Alec Baldwin ‘intentionally’ fired deadly shot on ‘Rust’ film set, script supervisor claims in suit​

By
Marjorie Hernandez
November 17, 2021 3:02pm
Updated
Alec Baldwin “intentionally” fired a gun toward cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the “Rust” movie set, disregarding set protocol in the deadly shooting, according to a new lawsuit filed Wednesday.
“I saw Alec going through his movement with the gun for the camera,” said Mamie Mitchell, the script supervisor on set who called 911 when Baldwin shot and killed Hutchins and injured director Joel Souza on Oct. 21.

MORE ON:ALEC BALDWIN

“I was holding my script in my left hand and had taken out my iPhone and opened up my photos to check the continuity on his shirt and vest.,” she said. “Then an explosion. Deafening loud gunshot.”

ADVERTISEMENT
“I was stunned. I heard someone moaning and I turned around and my director was falling backwards and holding his upper body and I turned around toward Alec and saw Halyna going down to the left of me.”
Gloria Allred (L) with her client Rust script supervisor Mamie Mitchell present lawsuit filed against Alec Baldwin for on-set film shooting during press conference on November 17, 2021 in Los Angeles, California. “Rust” script supervisor Mamie Mitchell (right) and her attorney, Gloria Allred, present the lawsuit filed against Alec Baldwin.Getty Images Rust script supervisor Mamie Mitchell sheds a tear at a press conference. “Rust” script supervisor Mamie Mitchell sheds a tear at a press conference.Getty Images Rust script supervisor Mamie Mitchell (left) and her attorney, Gloria Allred, speak during a press conference in Los Angeles, California on November 17, 2021, “Rust” script supervisor Mamie Mitchell (left) and her attorney, Gloria Allred, speak during a press conference in Los Angeles, California on November 17, 2021,Getty Images Gloria Allred (R) speaks during press conference with her client Rust script supervisor Mamie Mitchell as a lawsuit is filed against Alec Baldwin for on-set film shooting on November 17, 2021 in Los Angeles, California. “Rust” script supervisor Mamie Mitchell claims Alec Baldwin “intentionally” shot a live round for a scene that didn’t require a firearm.Getty Images
In the suit, Mitchell claimed, “Alec Baldwin intentionally, without just cause or excuse, cocked and fired and loaded gun even though the upcoming scene to be filmed did not call for the cocking and firing of a firearm.”

ADVERTISEMENT
She also said every safety protocol designed to ensure safety with a firearm on set was ignored, such as the presence of live ammunition on set, and that “actions that were taken” that day “were against all industry norms.”
Baldwin poses on the set of Rust before the deadly shooting. Baldwin poses on the set of “Rust” before the deadly shooting.Instagram Mamie Mitchell, the film's script supervisor said the firing of the gun at an actual person is in direct violation of the safety protocols and that Alec Baldwin should have known better.'s script supervisor said the firing of the gun at an actual person is in direct violation of the safety protocols and that Alec Baldwin should have known better. Mamie Mitchell, the film’s script supervisor, said the firing of the gun at an actual person is in direct violation of the safety protocols and that Alec Baldwin should have known better.AP Photo/Jae C. Hong, File
Hanna Gutierrez-Reed, who was the armorer on the “Rust” set, is also named as a defendant in the suit against the actor and the movie production company.

ADVERTISEMENT
During a press conference Wednesday in Los Angeles, her attorney, Gloria Allred, said there were warning signs of the dangerous conditions on the set related to guns just days before the Oct. 21 shooting. She said a camera operator reported there were two gun discharges during a rehearsal in one of the cabin shots. The camera operator allegedly told a production manager in a text, “This is super unsafe,” Allred said.
The attorney added the events that led to the shooting does not constitute “simple negligence” because Baldwin, the producers and others were “reckless” by not following strict guidelines when it comes to having live ammunition and guns on a set.
In the complaint, Mitchell said Baldwin, “being an industry veteran,” should have known that a Prop Master or an Armorer is the only person who should hand him a gun. Mitchell said the Assistant Director should not have handed Baldwin the gun, and that the actor should’ve known that he could not rely on the Assistant Director’s representation that it was a “cold gun.”

ADVERTISEMENT
Mitchell is suing for an unspecified amount for loss of future earnings, special and general damages, attorneys fees and punitive damages.
Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was killed when a live a round was accidentally fired by Alec Baldwin on the set of the film Rust. Cinematographer Halyna Hutchins was killed when a live round was accidentally fired by Alec Baldwin on the set of the film “Rust.”VIA REUTERS The last photo of Halyna Hutchins on the set of Rust taken by Serge Svetnoy before she was killed by a live round from a prop gun. The last photo of Halyna Hutchins on the set of “Rust” taken by Serge Svetnoy before she was killed by a live round from a prop gun.Facebook
At the press conference, Mitchell said she is haunted by the memories of seeing her colleagues and friends shot in front of her.
“I relive the shooting and sound of the explosion from the gun over and over again,” Mitchell said.
“I am depressed. I don’t feel safe. I feel that at any moment anything could happen to me and to those that I care about that are standing close to me,” she said. “I do not have a sense of guardrails in my life to keep me safe. I’m frightened of the future. This violent tragedy has taken away the joy in my life.”
Baldwin did not respond to a request for comment.
Good!

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Probation and Time Served...Next

maybe his next best step should be to begin divorce proceedings so he can salvage what he can through his wife...but i'll suspect, he can't trust her

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
This thread needs a theme song

Scorpio

для продажи слегка подержанный
Founding Member
Board Elder
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
it has been long enough for the po po to form a opinion,

has there been any 'official' news regarding this or is it just a bunch of bs and memes?

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
and he's got a lawyer...not for the criminal part, no, he's got himself a lawyer for the civil part

isn't that a bit backwards?

"Alec Baldwin and Rust Productions LLC will be represented by attorney Aaron S. Dyer . . . for civil suits stemming from the accidental shooting death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of the Western Rust,

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They keep quoting "accidental" shooting. Isn't that assuming something out of the blue?

How about "...from the shooting death of cinematographer..." for an exact description of the event with NO "opinion as fact" from the MSM.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
They keep quoting "accidental" shooting. Isn't that assuming something out of the blue?

How about "...from the shooting death of cinematographer..." for an exact description of the event with NO "opinion as fact" from the MSM.
quote-the-press-must-grow-day-in-and-day-out-it-is-our-party-s-sharpest-and-most-powerful-joseph-stalin-125-61-05.jpg